3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Steel Magnolias #28 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/267576-steel-magnolias-28-a.html)

gma22 10-16-2012 07:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning to you girls. It isn't very chilly this morning as I have both my fans going though don't need the ac on. It should be a nice sunny day in the 70's.

:cp::cb: I got my upstairs cleaned and my sock done yesterday! I washed the socks and am blocking them and they should be dry by tomorrow sometime. I have to ship out his birthday and the vacation gifts on Thursday priority as his birthday is on Sunday. I am just go glad those durn socks are done! :lol: I am working on the next pair and they are a lot more fun.

I think we are going to have salmon patties and rice for dinner tonight. Jack was supposed to chop an onion for me last night and forgot. He is finicky about onions pieces so I told him from now on when I need onion he has to chop them so he can't complain.

I had a rough night last night. My knees and ankles and both shoulders were all achy and I finally gave up and took some meds so I could sleep. My right shoulder is still tight so I might have to put the heating pad on it this morning so I can knit.

Maggie: What a great find for you and I know you will enjoy your snowmen. I really love my stand alone mixer, but I don't use it a great deal. I have a food processor and bread machine and my bread machine is almost brand new, but the darn thing won't make proper dough for me like my Panasonic did. I don't like the bread in the machine. I like it to make the dough then I take it out and put it in pans and or make into rolls and such, but everytime I use it, my dough comes out like soup. Ahh well, I just buy premade yeast rolls and they do us fine for an occasional treat.

Jean: Hope all that money counting went ok and you enjoyed your card club last night. I am still waiting for that hotel manager to refund my stay. I am giving him until the first of the week and that will be two weeks then going to give him a piece of my mind. I found a nice hotel to stay in next year and he can keep his old mildew smelling hotel. :lol: We made our paper chain for the cruise next year and Jack commented on how shorter this one was (last time it was I think 68 weeks instead of 52)

Hope everyone has a great day! Time to knit. Faye

Jean 10-16-2012 11:23 AM

Good Morning, Flowers! The wind is blowing and the sun is finally shining through the clouds which are blowing away slowly. It's supposed to be our last "warm" day for the week so we'll see. I've got the gift shop deposit ready to go and need to stop by the hospital to drop off bills that I've written checks to be paid. Then I need to work on putting my house back together.

"Gma" -- :cp: :cheer: The socks are finished! I really like the colors and am always interested in how the design works out so perfectly. I hope your aches and pains have disappeared and you are feeling better.

I need to head to the bank and the grocery store. Enjoy the rest of your day! :wave:

Maggie 10-16-2012 04:52 PM

Closed For Business

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS :comp:

Pleast post on #29 for it is now open for business.

Have a great day Magnolias. :wave: