Twin mommies

• Hi, I am looking for other twin or multiples mommies for a support thread... I am pretty new here so I hope this is where I post.

Thanks, Sonja

Mama to 5 10 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 28 month old boy and twin 17 month old boys!
  • My twins (b/g) turn 27 tomorrow
    They have a 23 year old little brother.
    So been there, done that, if you have
    any questions. I have opinions.
  • I have 7 yo twin girls and a 12 yo son. My husband and I wanted 5 children when we started, it took us so long to get the 3 that we stopped there though!
  • Do either of you feel you had or have that stomach seperation thing the diastasis recti I think it's called? I am finding that even though I have lost inches everywhere else my stomach has stayed exactly the same. I think it's from the seperation I have. I am fearful that surgery may be my only option.
  • I looked it up. And no, did not have that. Have you talked to a doctor?
    Might be the best to set your mind at ease.
    btw - I feel like a slacker only raising three. (though youngest son was a unique handful!)
  • I do not have diastasis recti. I do have a large waist though. My stomach is where I lose weight the last. I think I have 10 lbs to lose everywhere else and the rest needs to come off my trunk/stomach area. It is somewhat humorous actually, my shorts/pants get really baggy and my mother and husband have even commented that it was time for new shorts, but at the waist, they fit! If I go down a size then I am uncomfortable and I get the dreaded muffin top.