3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Slow Dancing With A Stranger {13} "Please, Save The Last Dance For Me" (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/262163-slow-dancing-stranger-%7B13%7D-please-save-last-dance-me.html)

K9Owner 07-31-2012 10:09 PM

Hi Ladies!
I have been so busy on MFP that I haven't been on here to much.
Last day of July and I am sad sad!! :cry:
Summer will be over in the blink of an eye & that means....cold, wet, dark!
YUCK YUCK YUCK!!

I decided to come back to the beach this week with my mom and aunt this time. We will be here til Sunday. My mom is already driving me to drink!!
I invited them. It was my idea, but since my jeep was injured last week when we were here, we had to bring my mom's explorer.
She tells me when we pull out of her driveway that I am not allowed to drive it! :faint:
A. I wasn't driving last week when my jeep was hit.
B. Even if I were, the lady hit US!
C. I have 2 other vehicles at home (I could have followed her in the sKy).
D. I could have rented us a vehicle for the week, it's not like I don't have a job!
So, I told her I would just rent a car once I got here. There is NO WAY I can be in FL without a vehicle!! Is she crazy??? :dizzy:
Anyway, she was all offended that I am renting a car.
So, we stop at McDonald's to use the restroom on the way down here. I went first, since I was the one in need of stopping. Go in, do my biz, come out and ask for the key--since it was about -5 degrees in McD's. I was FREEZING! & she blares at me: "You're not driving!"
Uhm, Hello...I didn't say I was. Before I could blink, my mouth flew open, tearing into her! I was so mad! I said, "You don't have to worry about me driving this vehicle while I am here. I have 3 vehicles at home to drive. I don't need yours & when I get to FL, I will get one of my own to drive. This vehicle is not golden!"

She was all mad b/c everyone was staring at us, but I didn't care. I don't know them--they don't know me--and I will never see them again!
Then she told me I NEVER respect her.
Ok, why would I ask to drive her car after she told me 4 hrs ago I couldn't?? Just saying!

This week should be grand! If my diary looks a little alcoholic, you'll know why!

K9Owner 07-31-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsMyTurn (Post 4421214)

Monsoon storms have been hitting way too regular, so haven't been able to run as often as I would like. Til now that was a pain, but today my Insanity should be here, so will be too occupied on another workout to worry of running :) Hoping after this workout, that it will help my conditioning and speed my time up on my runs - had a couple friends with successes on that. Fingers crossed

I hope you will keep me update on your success with Insanity. I promise I wanted to try it, but the sudden change in planes is too much on my back!
Best of luck to you while you're getting ripped!! ;)

ItsMyTurn 07-31-2012 11:39 PM

Krystal - Dang your mom is confusing! I think I would be into the vodka about now... not a worry since you aren't driving :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist!!! Did the first official workout of Insanity tonight with youngest DD and wow! is all I can say about that. This is nuts! I love it! Jello sore legs, feels good! Now that I had my shake and not "shaking" (no pun intended) as much, I am pumped for tomorrow night's workout!

Sum38 08-04-2012 05:33 AM

I swear my post was lost in cyper space :mad:

Krystal, :hug: families can be so frustrating, especially mothers. I hope your beach time was fun!!!! How did it turn out, the rest of the vacation?

Star, I should try that workout; everyone seems to love it. Your avi is beautiful!!!!

Sum38 08-04-2012 05:37 AM

I think I have finally gotten back to eating right. Last 4 weeks were just insane. Scale went up to 155 :crazy:, luckily 5/10 was water bloat. I was back down to 150 this am, and now the hard work starts (all over again). I decided I do not like being 150 + pounds :lol: So I am NOT giving up.

K9Owner 08-04-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum38 (Post 4426907)
I think I have finally gotten back to eating right. Last 4 weeks were just insane. Scale went up to 155 :crazy:, luckily 5/10 was water bloat. I was back down to 150 this am, and now the hard work starts (all over again). I decided I do not like being 150 + pounds :lol: So I am NOT giving up.

Now, this sounds like my friend, Kristiina!!
Tell your counter-personality to GET LOST! ;)

Sum38 08-04-2012 10:01 PM

3rd day of clean eating for me :woohoo:...and I think I will be leaving 150's behind tomorrow morning, another :woohoo: for that :)

I did elliptical for 30 minutes, I really pushed hard. I did weights yesterday, and I can feel the aftermath of it today. Feels GOOD!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Sum38 08-04-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9Owner (Post 4426945)
Now, this sounds like my friend, Kristiina!!
Tell your counter-personality to GET LOST! ;)

:lol3: The counter personality is called Kristina ;) She is tucked away. How are you doing with your loss? Did you start running again?

ItsMyTurn 08-05-2012 02:04 AM

Sum - I was walking like I rode a horse for 3 days on the day after the first official workout. That night was another workout and it found all new muscles to make sore. Finally on day 3 I was able to sit without wincing :lol: Now on day 6 and loving it! It is totally intense and pushes you to your limit if you hit it at 100%. I am so glad I purchased it :)
Great job staying on target with your nutrition! Glad you were able to find your groove again! :)

guacamole 08-05-2012 10:43 AM

Hello lovely ladies! Not a lot of time to post lately, but I do try to read. One common theme I have been seeing on these boards is that when people drop off and stop reading and posting, they start regaining. The support here is so important - especially for those of us not on a plan with a coach or face to face meetings. When you are doing it on your own - it's important to have an outlet where you are not "doing it on your own," like here at 3FC.

Thanks to everyone for being active posters and giving support! I know that it really helps me to read here.

K9Owner 08-06-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum38 (Post 4427554)
:lol3: The counter personality is called Kristina ;) She is tucked away. How are you doing with your loss? Did you start running again?

LOSS?? What loss??
I was doing great until I went back to FL.
Oh well, guess it's time to restart the restart! :tantrum:

Sum38 08-06-2012 02:19 PM

Guacamole, nice to see you on this side of the town :D

Krystal, better start it then today!!!

Today is day 5 on my clean eating plan, and 5 pounds of bloat is gone :woohoo: I am thankful that my scale is showing weight under 150...not by much but it is such a huge mental thing for me...

Where is Jo??

Star I hope your walking has improved :lol3:

ItsMyTurn 08-06-2012 06:22 PM

Guacamole - Great to see ya :) Pop by and sit a spell with us when you can :D

Krystal - I saw that you are totally counting the days til the Caymans, time to get the butt in gear girl! Own it! You can totally knock it out of the park!!

Kristiina - Glad you got "the other white meat" to stop influencing your eating :lol: You must be sooo very relieved to be under 150 again :) I am so happy for you!!!!

Jo - :wave:

I am walking much better, yes, :rofl: This weekend I had my Finance Mid-Term and scored a 90 on it.... US101 I aced.... Tomorrow is court cause of a speeding ticket (oy vey)... but... in the meantime, Insanity is going awesome. The youngest DD has been doing it with me and she has stopped throwing up during the workouts now and is starting to physically show changes a bit already! That's amazingly fast, since it's only been a week!!!! Hope you all are finding a renewed sense to kick some butt!

K9Owner 08-07-2012 01:10 PM

Kristiina: Glad that your scale has moved in the downward direction. I'm not getting on mine until after next week. TOM will be here any day now, & I will just regret it all over again if I step on it after 3 days of spiking, TOM, and high carb bloat. I did get right back on it after I came home though. I'm going to try to go to the gym today. I have zero motivation or strength to go. I just wanna sleep. PMS sux!!

Star: I'm so thrilled you are loving insanity. It reminds me of my niece. I could defo see her barfing alongside your DD. Bless their lil hearts!! :lol:

jomatho 08-07-2012 03:28 PM

Hi girls, I am here, just unbelievably busy for summer vacation. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by everything right now. Not looking forward to school starting, that's for sure.
I was doing great with my plan until this weekend, actually that wedding I went to, drank too much and lost my inhibitions. Then Sunday I went to work to help DH and we ate out twice, then Mon and today we have had appointments early so I didn't get my workouts in like I usually do. I haven't worked out since Saturday and haven't lifted weights since last Thursday. Ugh.
Tomorrow is the first day in a long time I don't have a single thing on the calendar except DS going to football so I plan to walk with my gf first and then come home and lift. That should get things going in the right direction again.
Sounds like everyone else is back on track to I had better get my butt in gear too!
Good to hear about everyone's status and I will talk at you guys later ;)

Sum38 08-10-2012 07:43 AM

Jo :hug: -- Funny; this is my first fall, ever, that I am not busy. Cam is still "benched" because of his elbow, and won't be playing any fall sports (except cross country, but that will start later). It is a strange feeling not to be running him around...well he is doing PT 3x per week :D

Star you are a wonder woman!! School, work, hubby out of town and exercise....I am in awe of you! -- Congrats on your good grades. I give A+ on your efforts :D

Krystal I like your MFP avi...your legs look HOT!

I am ovulating, and we visited Cedar Point amusement park and food was all salt, salt and more salt kinda junk and my weight sky rocketed. I took 30000 steps whilst we were there but it did not make any difference, except that my legs are feeling tired and full of lactic acid. So clean easting for me again.

I feel pretty though... I had veneers placed on 4 of my front teeth and they look amazing. I have been grinding my teeth at night for years and I keep spitting all guards out , and then time to time I would wake up with chips on my teeth...my front teeth have been fixed with bonding for 10's of times and finally the bonding would not do the trick anymore, hence these veneers. They do look beautiful and I am very happy with the end result. My whole face looks brighter.

Well I am off to planning my food intake for the day and then 5 mile walk. It is raining and I am looking forward to walking through fresh smelling woods.

Sending everyone :dust:

ItsMyTurn 08-11-2012 08:46 PM

Kristiina - So glad you were able to get your teeth to where you feel confident :) Bet it allows you to smile without worry now and show how happy you are!

Hubby isn't out of town yet...surprise, ran into a snafu (seems to be common in our house :lol: ). He went for the physical and has some stuff he has to get taken care of medically before he will be allowed to be behind the wheel of a rig. Honestly this might work out better anyway. If I am able to pass the FitPro test to be a Corrections Officer, then I am going to have to go to COTA for 7 weeks in Tucson, so will need an adult here with the kiddos. I will be trying for that as soon as the cooler months come and I can push to improve my speed on running. Still real busy though, 3 1/2-5 1/2hrs of sleep on weeknights so I crash on weekends :lol:

Today's Insanity was a double workout. Pure Cardio AND the Abs... oy. I made it through though... soaking wet and huffing and puffing... but did it :)

K9Owner 08-12-2012 02:44 PM

Star: You are so busy! I am exhausted by the time your day is over! IDK if I would be able to handle all of the things you do! Go Girl!!

Kristiina: My niece also had to get veneers. She absolutely loves them! I'm glad you do as well :)

K9Owner 08-13-2012 10:38 AM

Monday, Monday
Raining in my little neck of the woods.
I worked Saturday night and thought it was just a great idea to have cinnamon rolls Sunday morning for breakfast--which I later regretted!
Why do I continue to put my body through this?
If I didn't workout, I'd be the size of a small fruit stand by now!!!
My niece and I workout out last night at the gym.
She is going to obtain a membership where I workout.
This will be great for her, I hope.
I took it easy on her last night--I only let her lift the Barbie weights :D
She better not get up later, screaming she can't shake the ketchup bottle :lol:

I have a completely EMPTY day today! First in a very long time, so I am loving this!! I will go to the gym tonight.

Tell me this--is it me or does everyone pretty much end up sore, stiff, and with general body aches after working out the next day?
At first, I thought it was just DOMS, but my back just aches every day!
I think this extra baggage I'm carrying has alot to do with it--just a thought!

Happy Monday to each of you :)

ItsMyTurn 08-13-2012 01:18 PM

Krystal - Any consolation, I am not even sure if I can handle all I have to do in a day, :rofl: So far I haven't drowned, but boys there are days I am beyond pooped out.
As for being sore, it honestly depends what I have done. With weights I used to be sure, even after 2 months, because of the progression I would do. Not so much with cardio, unless it's a toning cardio that my body is unfamiliar with. That's great about your niece joining the gym!!! Way to inspire :)

jomatho 08-13-2012 06:54 PM

Not much to add, just checking in to see how you girls are doing. I am just barely skimming along right now. I don't know what's wrong with me, I just can't seem to get into a good groove. Must be hormones, yup, I blame it on those :D

ItsMyTurn 08-13-2012 11:52 PM

Jo - You gotta find your inspiration girl! What is it that you want to achieve...how bad do you want it? Kick out those excuses and show them what you are made of! You can totally roll it out!!! We have all seen it!!! Grab for it - run with it!!!

As for me, 2nd fit test in Insanity. My numbers are low compared to some I have seen post, but I am still proud because I improved :) I will hold my head high and know that I am not letting my RA hip/knee/wrist flare hold me back from progressing!! So... here are my stats for last test (2 weeks ago)/and this test
Switch Kicks 57/58
Power Jacks 31/45
Power Knees 80/104
Power Jumps 15/35
Globe Jumps 5/8
Suicide Jumps 5/8
Push-up Jacks 12/15
Low Plank Oblique 35/54 (killer on the left hip, but still pushed... just made some really horrible noises to do it :lol: )

Sum38 08-15-2012 09:54 AM

Awesome, Star!!

Hi Jo....maybe once kiddies are back at school you will get your mojo back. :hug:

Not much to report. I have been OP, but scale won't move under 150 pounds. -- My MIL is my new weightloss buddy. Found a nice common ground to focus on ;).... my BIL's wedding reception is in late October and we decided to shed 10 pounds each. -- My pictures of me at their wedding were real eye openers, I simply looked pregnant (again). So, it gave me some new motivation to move forward. Belly has gone down, but scale is stuck. Oh well :D

Sending :dust: to all! :love:

berryblondeboys 08-15-2012 09:58 AM

Girls... I never joined this thread as well, it didn't seemed I fit the description - I was losing at a steady pace. I knew what I was doing, the scale was mostly cooperating (taking into fact that monthly fluctuations I have), but since the start of this thread? My weight loss has pretty much stagnated.

Did you all jinx me? Can I blame this thread for turning me into a slow loser?;)

Oh well... just popped in to see how you gals are doing - glad to see you are all still plugging away - even if things are slow - you are still TRYING and that's more than most people do!

alaskanlaughter 08-16-2012 12:17 AM

its been a busy summer....ive mostly moved over to posting under other threads because this was the last thread of this group :( busy summer with the kids at our program...i'm one of the managers there...some days had 73 kids, the lowest day of the whole summer had 51 kids...

ive been getting up every day of the work week at 5-5:30 a.m. to work out at the gym...i do some weight machines and i run in intervals...right now i'm running two intervals of 0.7 miles each with some fast walking afterwards...i'm working on endurance right now...

weight is inching down...after TOM last month i saw 189 on the scale, first time in my entire adult life...bounced back up a bit during the month as expected..we'll see what it says at the end of TOM this week :)

ive been really trying to keep my calories high enough but not too high...was trying to hit 1600-1800 a day but im worried that's too high...now i'm shooting for about 1500 and NOT eating back my exercise calories

lots of family stuff going on this summer...my little sister moved back home with mom and dad on the homestead...she said she had a religious experience that told her to go take care of mom and dad...that lasted about 3 weeks and now she's back in the other town living with her boyfriend, who managed to promptly land himself back in jail on a parole violation as soon as she got back...he's bailed out now *sigh* fun fun

alaskanlaughter 08-16-2012 12:27 AM

and i had the scariest experience of my entire life yesterday too :(

background: my DH rides motorcycles, has since he was little...my school playground looks out onto the only highway into the downtown area and every day i'd be on the playground watching the kids and also keeping an ear out for motorcycles and i'd watch him ride out of town for his lunch hour at home, and then i'd watch for him to ride back into town for work again

yesterday i watched him ride out to lunch...after awhile i was looking for him to ride back, expecting him any minute to go past us...i went inside briefly to do other tasks (snack prep etc) and the staff outside immediately blew the whistle, lined the kids up and hustled them inside...the kids said there had been a motorcycle accident...i called DH's phone, no answer...

i didnt even think....i just ran out the doors, across the playground and out to the street...a black motorcycle similar to what DH rides lay strewn in pieces, cut in half from an impact with a car...the front of the car was wrecked...i looked around and didnt see anyone, i was freaking OUT not knowing who was involved...i asked a coworker "where is he?" and she pointed to the sidewalk near us...the motorcycle rider lay dead on the sidewalk, covered with a gray blanket...all i could see was his bare feet...and i looked to see if they were my husband's feet...only then did i know for sure that it was NOT my husband lying there

i was shaking so very badly....no one should EVER EVER have to look at a dead person's feet to know if it's their husband's....he was supposed to have ridden right through that area any minute....and if i had stayed on the playground and hadn't gone inside for snack prep, i would have seen the actual wreck and would have been one of the first responders attempting CPR although we now know that he died on impact :(

so very very sad...all of us were very shaken up by it...and ive never been so scared in my life as when i went running out there not knowing if it was my husband out there :( he called me shortly afterwards, and he had stayed home longer that day

Sum38 08-16-2012 07:28 AM

Yikes Alaskan!

Hi Melissa! I think the last 20 pounds just takes a lot more work and dedication. It just sucks. I wish I could cheat every once in awhile, but each cheat bites turns into bloat and stops my weightloss :mad:

That being said, I pigged out last night....ugh!

ItsMyTurn 08-16-2012 08:02 AM

Melissa - Nice to see you. Sorry to hear you have slowed, but you are so close to goal that it takes a harder time to finish the job. Mine is going slow now, can't imagine how frustrated I will be when I hit where you are

Alaskan - that must have made you freak out on the inside! I can't imagine the thought! Glad it wasn't your DH though

Kristiina - I am so sorry you are struggling so hard right now. Glad to hear of your belly area going down - frustrating sometimes when the scale doesn't reflect that though.

After taking measurements for week 2 of Insanity, I have lost 11.4" overall already. I am not touching a scale until after month 1, but I am pleased with the measurements. I think those are pretty impressive numbers for just 2 weeks! Hoping it continues with all the work I am putting in. I am losing sleep due to schooling, so only getting 3 1/2hrs-4hrs of sleep a night on weekdays and have no doubt that it has an effect on my weight loss in a negative manner. Unfortunately no choice in that department until I achieve my degree or find another job though - so it is what it is. I do my workouts when I am already exhausted during the week, but it is still getting done. I suppose that's the important part - getting it done.

K9Owner 08-16-2012 02:56 PM

This is going to be the quickest post ever, as I am attempting to go back to sleep for work tonight.

Alaskan: I am most thrilled to see you :) Your motorcycle story made me cringe! I am so very thankful it was not your husband!!

Kirstiina: We have found ourselves in the same boat again. This time, will you PLEASE not push me outta the darn thing!! UGH! 150s SUCK!!!! :tantrum:

Melissa: Great to see you are still fighting for your personal goals. @ some point, no matter what you do, it seems the weight loss comes to a snail's pace.

Star: Work It GF!! OMG, I would love to be able to do Insanity w/you! If I lost 11.5 inches in 2 weeks, I'd be overjoyed!

Jo: :hug: I miss you, sweet friend. I hope you are doing well and getting adjusted to the children's schedules again.

Sum38 08-17-2012 12:23 PM

5 mile walk and 5 mile bike ride.

Funny (and not so funny) note; I ate one of my new veneers :mad:

K9Owner 08-17-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum38 (Post 4440507)
5 mile walk and 5 mile bike ride.

Funny (and not so funny) note; I ate one of my new veneers :mad:

How in the world did you manage this?

Sum38 08-17-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9Owner (Post 4440735)
How in the world did you manage this?

I am a woman with many talents :D

ItsMyTurn 08-17-2012 06:20 PM

Impressive talent? LOL!

K9Owner 08-19-2012 02:18 PM

Great weekend so far for me. I have had a successful week. I'm finally getting back into the 2 night/week work schedule, so I love that.

Going to attempt to spike today & kill the gym Mon, Tues, Wed...then, back to saving lives Thurs/Fri.

No movement in my scale, but after ovulation, I predict it will come.

On a health note, I take my BP every time I go to work. 2 Thursday's ago, before rounds (at 7pm), it was 97/62 :eek: I do NOT take BP meds of any sort. As a matter of fact, I am currently taking no Rx meds.

Anyway, I wanted to do a little experiment this week, so I asked 2 other colleagues to join in.
During 5am rounds, we checked our BP and heart rate. I typically have a slow heart rate compared to other people at work.
Colleague 1: Middle 30s, approx 180lbs, approx 5'6", black female--
results: 140/95 HR 99

Colleague 2: Age 28-31, approx 107 lbs, approx 5'4.5, black female--
results: 120/85 HR 95

Me: Age 36, approx 150lbs, 5'3.5"
results: 110/53 HR 61!!! :fr:

It takes alot of work for me to have my HR to cardio zone or fat burning zone, which does SUCK when you are trying to burn cals!
I am very glad to be "fit", but I sure wish my body looked as good on the outside as it does on the inside!

Happi Sunday to each of you :)

jomatho 08-21-2012 03:56 PM

Popping in to say hello to all you lovely ladies!
Suffering with horrible PMS this week. Ready to get TOM here and gone so I can go back to being myself.
We are finished with therapy and had our final visit to the surgeon for my son's shoulder. He is cleared for light activities like casually shooting hoops, riding his bike (without falling) and stuff like that, but not for official sports for another 4 weeks. He decided to not play football so that will lighten our schedule this fall quite a bit (silent cheer).
My youngest is on JV and has his first game tomorrow. It is awful to watch your son play football. I can't wait until they are both graduated and done with that dumb sport. It doesn't help that my anxiety this month is through the roof- one of the newer pms symptoms that has been showing up most months the last couple years. Not sure if it is the pms/anxiety causing the football panic or the football increasing the anxiety, but either way I am a mess.
Ok, gotta run, freshman orientation at school tonight, oh joy.

IsabellaOlivia 09-04-2012 11:41 AM

Got in a 50 min walk today.

Sum38 09-04-2012 04:29 PM

Nice seeing you Isabella!! How are you?

The rest of the ladies... where are you? :D

I started biking and I am getting totally addicted. My last journey was 25 miles. My legs were a bit sore afterwards and it felt great!

Miss you all!!

IsabellaOlivia 09-04-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum38 (Post 4457807)
Nice seeing you Isabella!! How are you?

The rest of the ladies... where are you? :D

I started biking and I am getting totally addicted. My last journey was 25 miles. My legs were a bit sore afterwards and it felt great!

Miss you all!!

Hope biking is fun:smug:

I made some bad decisions and regained some of the weight. I haven't updated my ticker and my goals but they don't reflect my current situation. At my highest I had lost 28 pounds and now my weightloss is down to 12 pounds. I regained 16 pounds. Yickes. :o I originally started my weightloss process in January 11' and have been massively fumbling lately. I weigh more now than I did a year ago.

cowtownbee 09-04-2012 07:02 PM

Long and Winding Road

Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards and am looking forward to reading the posts and advice as I begin my journey.

Here is my road analogy!

This weight loss journey is a long and winding road - fulls of twists and turns, speed bumps, long stretches of boring asphalt and scenery, unfamiliar road signs, confusing directions, dead-ends, oncoming traffic, dim lights, but at the end is a destination. Sometimes it's hard to see the end as we go on mile by mile (or kilometre by kilometre in my case). Sometimes, we have to go back and look at the map again and again to ensure we are going in the right direction - if not, we turn around and start again on the right path. Though frustrated at the time lost, we reflect and learn something as we go forward knowing we can better navigate a similar roadblock.

I may have to go back and read my own words but just wanted to toss my 2cents in. I've been down this road numerous time and am optimistic about this journey with your support and direction.

K9Owner 09-08-2012 03:43 AM

As some of you know, I have been very ill with a serious skin infection that started last Saturday.
A week later, I am much better than what I was over the last week.
I have been on a liquid diet this whole week, due to the location of the infection.
I have been bedridden since Wednesday, which is NO FUN AT ALL!

I am completely bored at home, b/c I hate tv, but my furbabies have been angels--allowing me to rest. K9s are very intuitive like that--River knows something is wrong and she just comes and lies down next to me and places her heavy head on my leg--so calm. So NOT like her! She's usually running around, playing, and trying to get me to play.

I have to be cleared by employee health before I can return to work, which hopefully will be next Tuesday.

I sail in 22 days--I sure hope this thing has completely healed by then!!
I have been anticipating this cruise for 6 months!!

Scale is still the same, but I'm not stressing over that. I am doing good to blink, much less any formal exercise atm!

Hope you all are having a great week--enjoying the much cooler temps.

Miss you all dearly!