3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   TEN POUNDS AT A TIME #168: Easter Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/26198-ten-pounds-time-168-easter-challenge.html)

cat90 04-13-2003 08:43 PM

Here's a pic of "Bambi" on the lawn :) i'll be taking pic's of everything now..you might even get some new ones of me :p :lol:

Cool Mom 04-14-2003 07:47 AM

Morning Ladies and Hello Bambi!! :D

Wow, spring has FINALLY come to New England -- just saw that the temps will be in the 75-80 deg range tomorrow. And, all the snow is melted, the sun is shining and the windows are open -- Happy Dance time! :cb:

Cathy, little Bambi is a cutie! I got your letter yesterday, and happy to see that the outcome is positive. Also, mailed out your manual so you should be getting that soon -- hope Russ put enough stamps on it. He said he did but you know husbands :doh:

Pam, gosh, sorry to read that your FIL is back in the hospital. He's had more than his share lately. I know it's hard but Erwin needs to remember that it's the meds and his condition making him so cranky ... and not his pop. Hugs to all of you because it's a tough time right now. Glad to hear that you had a nice visit with your mom and dad though. Miss you!

Cathy, went out to eat again last night -- Chinese buffet. After this weekend I need to do 50 miles on the treadmill! :yikes: :yikes:

Meg, hope you got in some R&R!

Dahlia and Grandma and everyone else :wave: :wave:

Back to work again today so let me get a move on -- Happy Monday! See you all later tonight ....

Terry :)

cat90 04-14-2003 11:21 AM

WOW Terry..75-80 thats sunbathing weather :cool: we're nowhere near that but when the sun comes out it feels much warmer :) i wanted to strip off last week while i was painting the greenhouse because the sun was burning my back..wish i had done now i could have had a good start on a tan.
Thanks for going to all that trouble of mailing the manual Terry, (or should i say Russ ;) ) that will help because a few things are a little different and i'm not sure what they do :dizzy: i forgot to tell you i received a letter from Jacqui and she has promised to send more pic's of Olivia so i should be posting more soon :) she also said that family get discounts on the airline..her friends mother flew from Iceland to England return for 75 pounds ;) so i've just wrote asking for all the details :lol:

I've just looked in my journal and it was last Monday when i last exercised :yikes: so i've got to treadmill today!

Btw..about Bambi..there was 5 bambies out there yesterday and 2 bunnies..i feel like i'm on a ranch with my own herd! LOL But they're sure keeping the grass down i even saw one of them chewing on that pesky broom..so they are welcome to stay..i probably won't be saying that in a few months when they eat all the flowers that i try to grow! Its not raining at the moment so i might get chance to transplant those flowers out..they are busting outta the tray..i noticed that they are even starting to bud LOL so i'm sure they want out! BBL.

Cool Mom 04-14-2003 12:32 PM

Yo! Right now I am spitting nickels because everyone leaves everything around the house for the maid (moi) to pick up before she goes to work. I just lashed out at Russ -- :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: -- sorry to vent but men just don't care period. He's happy with piles everywhere. I will give him piles up the ying yang! Ok, I feel better now .... :D .

Can't wait for pics of little Olivia -- I bet she is doing all sorts of new tricks now. So. au natural in the greenhouse, no wonder hubby is home a lot!! :s:

OK, back to the pig sty, aka my house!

cat90 04-14-2003 12:47 PM

:lol: i think they all came out of the same mould/mold? Terry :lol: mine is so bad that i have to go around turning lights off and closing cupboard doors behind him :mad: he is the ultimate lazy :censored: :lol:

About Olivia..did i tell you what Jacqui said she was doing :chin: i don't think i did..i'm refering to Jacqui now not Olivia :spin: anyway, Jacqui said that the weather has been nice at home and she was dressing Olivia up in summer frocks and hats but that the sun was blinding her so she had been looking for BABY SUNGLASSES :lol: ROFL i just wrote back that if she found some and got her to keep them on then she must take a picture of her because i've just GOT to see that one! :wave:

Cool Mom 04-14-2003 01:01 PM

I swear I have seen baby sunglasses somewhere -- I can't remember if they fastened around the back of the baby's head or they were just normal -- if they are, I agree, they won't stay on long! Baby girls are so much fun to dress up!! Baby boys, well, they grow up to be slobby husbands! :D Tell Jacqui to hurry up with the pics!!

cat90 04-14-2003 04:23 PM

I could'nt resist doing this :s: i'm sending this off to Jacqui with the caption "Happy Easter Mum!" :lol: :lol:

Cool Mom 04-14-2003 04:31 PM

Cathy -- I love it! You are a great Grandma!!

Meigg 04-14-2003 08:59 PM

Hello ladies! I miss not being able to check in whenever I want!

Well, the drive is LONG! The work is BUSY! But my weight is HOLDING!

Cat - Love the photo!

Terry - we had 85 degrees today to! I totally dressed wrong - I wore a wool turtleneck.
I LOVE the picture of Bambi - we don't get anything scenes like that in Chicago!

Pam - sorry to hear about your FIL! Hope everything works out okay.

Well, just wanted to pop in and say hello!

Talk to you soon!
Meg

Cool Mom 04-15-2003 10:49 AM

It's a beautiful spring day and I want to go out and play, but I must go to work!! :cry: :cry:

Meg, there you are! OK, you sound happy so that's a good thing -- glad you are busy and it seems you like it. Yeah!

OK, need to try to get in some exercise as my weight is not HOLDING! And, it's not going in the right direction either so :strong: :strong: :strong: .

Have a great one everyone!

Love, T

cat90 04-15-2003 05:38 PM

Oh Terry :( tell me about it..i have'nt exercised for a week :( i've been installing programs and playing around with pictures of Olivia..she is now an anstronaut..pilot..Olivia of Arabia..i've even put her pic in that monument..can't think of the name of it at the mo' :chin: the one with all the presidents heads carved in the rock..hubby laughed his head off :lol: he loved that one..i've been having great fun :lol: i really should try and exercise tho' i've not got a really good excuse not to :lol:

Meg..weather sounds lovely :cool: i'm glad you're hanging in there.

Hello Everyone :wave: come out to play ;)

cat90 04-15-2003 05:57 PM

Go'on then i'll just post this one of the next President :D

cat90 04-15-2003 08:35 PM

Finally went on my treadmill :cp: had to talk myself into going 3 miles :rolleyes: i wanted to quit at 2 :lol: i'll have to make sure i do something daily now :)

Meigg 04-15-2003 09:36 PM

Cathy - YOU CRACK ME UP!!!! Olivia on that monument is the CUTEST thing I have EVER seen!

Work is so busy I don't make any personal phone calls or emails during the day, and I work basically 8-6 with no lunch. We may move closer this fall. But I must say, I love the challenge. I have more experience than the owner, so he really trusts me. And, I am making all of these policies - which is a nice resume builder. I just hope that eventually I can wrangle it all in so I can take a lunch and leave at 5. That would make my day a little better.

I have noticed I am having nightmares though. I think I am working out the day in my dreams. I wake up and try and wake up Dan, hoping that if he will hold me then I won't have bad dreams anymore. You would think that I was a kid or something!!!!

No exercise - I probably will have to quit the gym. But, if we buy a house, I can finally get Bowflex!

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so supportive of me during my job search. It really makes a difference having people behind you.

Have a good night - bedtime is near!

Dahlia 04-16-2003 07:35 AM

Hi ladies,

First of all, Congratulations on the new job, Meg.. sounds like you enjoy your work again.. that is always helpful.. that is a long day without lunch,, think of all the weight you'll lose and never realize you are doing it....just don't get so hungry that you make up for it in the evening...but I'm sure you are good....

I am so frustrated, the harder I try the weight just seems to stick there.. those four pounds I lost came back and even brought a few friends. Now my ankles are swelling up. What a big pain.

But I am busy at work. Another thing that is frustrating, is hubby is losing weight and not even trying... just not fair... but I am not giving up, I will just have to change my tactics.. and find a new way.. I do see the doc in two weeks, hope he can give me some ideas..

Cathy, your granddaughter is a little darling, and putting her on Mount Rushmore was so funny. It's fun to play around like that...right now I don't have time to do anything not related to work... I am getting to the point where I hate spring time..and it's only going to get worse before it subsides, then I will have all the book work to do getting it all recorded and set up to do again... oh well, keeps me busy...but would like more time to spend with my own little darlings..

Hello to Grandma G., coolmom, Pam and everyone else.
Have a great day.....

Dahlia