View Poll Results: In What Situation Are You Most Likely To Cheat?
At Home 2 22.22%
At Work 1 11.11%
At A Party 0 0%
In A Restaurant 0 0%
While Traveling 1 11.11%
While Watching TV 0 0%
One Or More Of The Above!! 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 05:26 PM   #16  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey girls

I wasn't going to post because I have been in the worse mood today. Funny thing is I can't figure out why. I know myself well and know all the things that tick me off!! But today was different, almost like a bad case of PMS {which I don't have anymore}
Well anywaysI ATE EVERYTHING IN SIGHT TODAY!! ICE CREAM, BROWNIES, CANDY BARS, ABOUT 4 ROLLS WITH LUNCH...STOPPED FOR A MILK SHAKE ON THE WAY HOME AND THEN WHEN I GOT HOME WENT LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO MUNCH ON.

DO YOU GUYS STILL LOVE ME?????

deb

Last edited by DebbieA; 04-01-2003 at 06:15 PM.
Old 04-01-2003, 05:31 PM   #17  
THINKING THIN!!!!

APRIL FOOLS!!!

I bet everyone of you was ready to come kick my butt!!! No really...stayed OP today even with my bad mood!!

Day 9 for me Sherry!!
Old 04-01-2003, 06:17 PM   #18  

LOL Debbie that is funny....we would love you anyways.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:28 PM   #19  

Whoa! Debbie, you really got me with that one!!!! Lucky for you that you recanted right away or you would have ONE SORE BUTT!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
Old 04-01-2003, 06:37 PM   #20  

Deb...was ready to come to Tenn. and kick butt. But figured you really didn't go off after doing so well.

I need to get my big butt going and have to get with the program. The doc fussed at me big time. My chol. is 344 and he was extremely upset with me. Told me to go on the Schwarzbein Principle diet...Similiar to the Atkins but goes along with those who are insulin tolerant. So guess if want to live a little longer I better start doing something right.

Keep me motivated ladies....you know i get lazy and feeling sorry for myself....

I hear ya Sher and Gayle....

When your down there is always a FRIEND to pick you up.
Old 04-01-2003, 07:14 PM   #21  
Carol

WOW!! Deb & Sherry you are doing Great!!! Keep it up!!!

Debbie you are such a joker.

I am trying to hang in there, but still haven't managed to stay OP. I am afraid to step on the scale. But I try to keep positive and start again the next day. I can't give up the fight... never, never, never...

I agree with all of you. This is the best group of ladies to cheer you on when your doing great and to inspire you when you are down. I think we have all been through our share of ups and downs. I want to be one of the down ones!!! Weight wise I mean!!

So to all my Floozie friends, here is a hug!!

Hanging around and hanging in there. :

Carol

Last edited by Carol101; 04-01-2003 at 07:20 PM.
Old 04-01-2003, 11:22 PM   #22  

Hi Ya'll

The time got away from me tonight so it will be another quick post.I'm ready to go to bed!!!!

Debbie!!!!You are too funny!!! I was about ready to cry AND throw up by reading all that you ate!!! THEN I read "APRIL FOOL'S!" OK....you got me!!! LOL!!!!! I'm so glad you had another OP day! WTG!!!

Dee......Did Gayle send you the pics of her pond? It's so pretty and looks like professional work! She's one smart cookie!

Gayle...When can you come to Nashville and build me a pond?????

Shelley....I've been meaning to ask you....When is your last day of School? Ours is May 22nd for kids.....23rd for us. Also...Are you working the day care this year too?

Jennelle...Thanks for the great idea on a weight thread.I'll start it tonight or tomorrow.Those 4 lbs. you gained...SHAKE IT OFF and start FRESH!!! Don't give up! You can do it!! I often go into your web site to see if you have posted those pics yet!

Carol!!!!I'm so glad you posted!!!!! YOU WILL be one of those that are down in pounds! Don't give up!!! You can do it if you really want it! Think about it. Love you....and PLEASE post again tomorrow!!!

Ramona....How are you doing on being OP? How many lbs. are you down? Will you join us on the walking thread???? PLEASE!!!

Vicki...I'm glad you posted too! I was missing you!!!! Keep coming back and we will motivate you and get that chol. down!!! You can do it!!!! Stay in touch more often!!

Doni........Jeanne.......Lisa......Titan Card......Where are YOU???????? Miss u!!!!!!

Time for bed.....Good Night & Love to all....
Sherry

Today is day 16 of being OP!!!!
Old 04-02-2003, 12:51 AM   #23  

Debbie, Loved your April fool...cracked me up! You really got me on that one.

I'm still here, I've been posting my menu on the Easter challenge. I'm glad to hear that everyone is well.

Take care, Floozies!
Old 04-02-2003, 05:47 AM   #24  

Dee-I love your challenge on the exercise thread. Everyone needs to go over there and read it!! We can party at Sherry's, then go to Dee's and finish the partying!! It may take a year or 2 to get there for me, though!!

Sherry-The kids here get out of school on May 30. I have to work a couple of weeks after that, I haven't even checked when my last day is yet!! I have to work on the budget for next year, and we won't even know what we have to work with until the beginning of May. I hate end of the year, I have so much to do at the last minute before I can leave for vacation!

Debbie-I am so proud of you. When I first saw your post, I thought, oh well---she will just go right back OP tomorrow, and enjoy until then. I also thought---that is me at times!! Anyway, I'm glad it was a joke.

Sherry-A weight thread would be great!

Gayle-Your pond is beautiful. Maybe we will have to walk or run over to check it out!!

Vicki-Believe it or not, I've got the book on the Schwazbein Principle. If you want, I can let you have it. Just PM me with your address. It's too rigid for me. I had bought it with intentions to use in for my UC problems.

Gotta go--it's almost 6AM, and I have to get to work!

Love to all!
Old 04-02-2003, 09:03 AM   #25  
Losing it!

Shelley: What book do you NOT have????
Old 04-02-2003, 06:48 PM   #26  
Carol

Default Checking in

Surprise I am back 2 days in a row!!! See Sherry I do listen (sometimes) You told me to post today and here I am.

It is nice to know I have so many people in my corner.

I am not on any plan yet, but I am restricting myself to 3 squares a day!! No Snacks!! And yes Debbie... I have been off M&M's for about a week now!!

Small baby steps for me. Once I feel comfortable with this, (and my stomach shrinks after bingeing so much) I will try taking away something else.

One way or another I am going to do this!!!

I envy you school ladies that will be out for the summer. I was just thinking today about how I need a day or two off!!! We are so busy at work that everything is a rush!! I guess that is job security for you!! but the stress.... well you all know about that!!

Gayle where are those pond pictures. I would just love to have a pond!!

Jennelle: You and I seem to be hanging onto those old ways of late. Time to shake off the dulldrums and get to it. What do you say? Lets do this together.

A weight thread? Maybe... motivation.... great idea....

Gotta run ladies.

Have a great night.
Hugs to my friends

Carol

Last edited by Carol101; 04-02-2003 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-02-2003, 07:17 PM   #27  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

Glad everyone enjoyed my little April fools joke. Seems like a few weeks ago, it was no joke. But for today, I'm happy it was only a joke. Day 10 for me being 100% OP!!!

Sherry...I am so tired this afternoon. James has me running!!! When I got home from work he wanted me to till the garden spot up. After that he had me spreading 100 pounds of lime over it. That tiller jarred me so much, maybe it shook some fat off!!

Carol...Glad you are posting daily now. That is the first step. Whatever works for you, is great. Just hang around here and you will be totally OP before you know it.

Jeanne....I enjoy reading your menus on the Easter thread. I'm going to look for those tortillas.

Hope everyone is having a great evening. The weather here is wonderful!!
Got to take a shower and get this lime off me. I will post more later.

Hugs...Deb
Old 04-02-2003, 11:25 PM   #28  
Losing it!

Hi girls!!!!

Carol: Two days in a row, W@W!!!! Yes, I think baby steps are the key. Let me know our email address and I will send you the pond pics.

Deb: How big of a garden are you going to have this year? If I remember correctly, the lime is used to level out the PH of the soil? will James be able to plant, or will you get to be the lucky one?

Thanks everyone, for all the nice comments about the pond. I didn't think hubs and I did to bad for our first project! I'm getting the fish later this week, then adding plants in the next few weeks, once I now that it is warm enough.

Having a MAJOR hard time staying OP!!!!!! I feel fat and look fat. Tried on my summer shorts and I can't even begin to get the suckers zipped!!! So, instead of saying NO MORE JUNK FOOD! I get depressed and want to shovel EVERYTHING into my mouth! Okay, enough complaining!!! Off the pity wagon and hopping aboard the OP train!!!!
Old 04-03-2003, 02:27 AM   #29  

Hi all,
It seems like I'm always the last one to post each day. It is after 11:00 here and the rest of you are probably in the middle of your beauty sleep...not much going on here just wanted to check in and let you know I am here on the main board...Just hung up with a friend of mine who is heading out on a trip to Africa, wow! She works for an adventure travel agency and they offered their employees a free trip if they would take a 6 week absence without pay...not sure if I would choose Africa. I have another friend that has a trip planned to Singapore at spring break to see her step-daughter...not sure if I would choose Singapore either (SARS). I'm thinking that she may be rethinking that trip about now!
I'm just hoping that United Airlines doesn't liquidate before we go on our trip to Maui in June (that is my whole incentive here...remember my screen name)....yikes! If United goes under, I think I'll go to 31 Flavors and get a Jamoca Almond Fudge Hot Fudge sundae with whipped cream and nuts....mmmmm. I wonder how many carbs???
Have an OP day everyone.
X&0
Old 04-03-2003, 06:12 PM   #30  
Carol

Hello, Hello, Hello.

Where is everyone today.

I am checking in for the 3rd day in a row... wow!! Trying to keep my spirits up and motivation flowing. Where are all my floozie buddies today?

I was reading the Easter Challenge and checking out the food you have all been eating and I was thinking to myself. "I CAN DO THAT!!"

So starting tomorrow, Atkins look out because here I come again!!! The heck with tomorrow. I can start tonight!!

Gotta run now, but I will try to check back later and see how everone else is today.

Carol
Closed Thread