Gratitude Group

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • All welcome. This is a support group those who like to post gratitude statements. Please join in at any time.
  • Today I am grateful to be alive, alive-o!
  • Great topic idea!

I'm grateful to have two wonderful & healthy pets- a beautiful husky and a super cuddly cat.
  • Welcome, Astrild!

Today I am grateful for more things than I can name but the short list is for my wonderful brother (always tops the tally), my adorable golden lab mix doggie fur child and silly but equally adorable undersized wee feline baby. I am also grateful not to have gained weight this week as was somewhat high in calories most of the days and was just SURE the scale tale would be sad this week and though I wanted a loss am happy as a clam with a maintain and shall get 'em next time! Woot!
  • Today I am grateful I have a job, even though I don't feel like doing it right now! (But, I will!)

• Today i am grateful for all the male attention my weight loss has brought me
  • Welcome irishcanary!

Today I am grateful that a medical problem of a family member that I became aware of turns out to be quite minor and all will be well.
  • Tonight I am grateful that I have sailed through some fairly difficult days with my emotional health intact and strengthened and also that I found a work mistake and fixed it before it caused any problems.
  • Today I am grateful to have clarified some issues in my wee brain and finished some tasks and won't have to work for two weeks, although am going to take some classes.
  • Grateful for my sweet dog who just now, as she does every night, was standing by the door with her toy in her mouth whining very loudly to come in and when I opened the door for her she trotted in carrying her toy and went to her blankets and carefully deposited the toy on them, as she does every night. I am so blessed to have the companionship of this beautiful fur person and her sister, the cat.
  • I am grateful that clarity came to me today on the whereabouts of a place I need to be on Monday.
  • Grateful I did lose weight this week as it will keep me going on the journey during a stressful week of change. Woot!
  • Grateful for my adorable dog and feisty little cat today, who made me smile with their silly antics.
  • Grateful for clarity on an issue today and that the temperature was in double digits for at least half a day so I could GET said clarity lol.
  • I'm grateful to have everything I need. Seeing people in 3rd world countries who die due to lack of basic medical care... makes me realize how outstanding our quality of life really is in developed nations. (Okay people still sadly die in America, the richest nation in the world, due to the same problem... but as of yet I've been pretty fortunate. ...Ugh, trying to keep my chin up!!)