Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #16  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

We had a nice amount of snow here in Michigan! -- Towards the end of the walk rain started...now all looks yucky! Son is steaming mad -- he wanted to snowboard on new year's eve with his friends as he has done so for the past 3 years...
Old 12-31-2011, 09:49 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 197/182/167 final goal 155

K9O, belated Happy Birthday!

Happy New Year Everyone, I hope all your HAPPY dreams come true.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:49 AM   #18  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Thank you ladies for my birthday wishes. I had a very nice dinner with family and DH. We went to Benihana--a Japanese Steak house. My FAVE restaurant here in town.

I vowed, promised, and committed to myself that I would NOT binge--and I wouldn't have....UNTIL the waitress brought cinnamon gelato!
I left a couple of bites in the bowl, but omgoodness was it ever GOOD!
I haven't eaten that much in months--literally!!

So, it's NYE!! How is everyone spending it??
I haven't decided yet--yeah yeah I know, it is mere hours away, but seriously..as with Christmas, I am just NOT feeling "it". I will truly be glad when Monday is here! I am ready for my RL to resume!!

Last edited by K9Owner; 01-01-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:04 PM   #19  

K9O Happy you had a nice birthday celebration.

Small non scale victory during a difficult week. I went shopping at Old Navy for blue jeans and tried on the Sweethearts, not only does the size 12 fit, but there is room in the waistband. Hoorah me! Not quite a size 10 yet, but getting there. I know there is nice muscle under this belly fat, so just a matter of time.

Have been maintaining this week, only one day when I went over maintenance calories and carbs which was Christmas Day. I had lemon pie, my only real carbs that day, but as you know, white sugar and white flour is a double wham! So a total of 2500 cals that day.
I ate lunch out today, did pretty well and just had soup and tuna sandwich with cheese for dinner, so still a maintenance day. Will try to do better in New Year.
If you pray please pray or send good vibes for my beloved friend MG who suffers from seasonal depression.

Again, Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #20  
Fat to Fab and Fit

forloveofself Nice victory! -- I am just fitting nicely into my 10's, but I still wear some 12's.

Krystal
Sounds like a very nice birthday!

to all

We just walked 6.8 miles thru woods. All snow is gone, but it was definitely easier to walk.

I have stayed OP. -- I splurged with tortilla chips (and melted cheese) a few nights ago, but I had burned over 600 calories walking that day and my total calories still managed to stay below 1700 for that day. -- It was my pre TOM craving. -- TOM came for a visit this morning; I am hoping to see a nice drop on Friday's weigh-in

I am quite proud of myself for staying OP. It has been a month with OP eating; except X-Mas meal; which was planned off plan day anyways.

Everyone have a FAB day
Old 01-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

My calorie level is 1400. Today I started 2012 off by eating 2450 calories.
If I keep this up MFP said I'd weigh 3 kilos more in 5 weeks.

And I'm so unmotivated right now. I just want to stay in bed and eat cookies and drink soda all day.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #22  
~Krystal~

LoveofSelf: Praying on your friend--MG's-- behalf to Christ for His perfect peace and healing.

Kristiina: Awesome job on al that walking, gf! That's just great! And also, WTG on staying OP over the holidays. Funny the things we can accomplish when we set our minds to it!

Isabella: I hate you have lost your motivation and spark! I hope you get back on track with the new year! You can do it!!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:27 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 312/ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

Well, I ate an entire 13 oz. bag of tortilla chips on NYE (I was VERY hungry and my sisters and I had just returned from shopping for NYE goodies). But, then I felt nauseous the rest of the day (couldn't even drink sparkling cider at midnight) and vomited the previous day's contents at about 7am on New Year's Day. I've also been having tummy troubles at my other open end all New Year's (TMI!). Either my stomach was not used to me consuming so many carbs/chips at one time or that bag of tortilla chips gave me food poisoning. Either way, I don't think I will be doing that again any time soon.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #24  
Fat to Fab and Fit

princessgina00 My husband has not eaten sugar nor gluten for 6-8 weeks now. He ate some chocolate, and the sugar really did a number on him. He was in a lot of pain. -- The same thing happened with grain; he had not eaten any bread for 3 or 4 weeks, at that point and had some, he felt nauseous for quite some time.

I guess our bodies are trying to tell us that these things are poison.

I have been off sugar as well. -- I have only gotten 2-5 g added sugar per day (I love italian salad dressing, etc)... I must say, I feel really good and eating OP has become very easy, because I don't have those sugar cravings any longer.

I hope today you have a better day

------

I woke up to a cold morning. Today we are walking a bit less; 5.2 miles I will miss my walking buddy once H goes back to work. It has been so wonderful to walk with him each day.

My weight is up H keeps saying that I keep shrinking, and my scale does not make any sense. -- I am on my 2nd day of TOM and once I get these hormones off my system, I am hoping that my scale actually shows how my clothes feel. -- I lost 2" of my waist this last month. About 1" off my hips. So I know it is coming off even though the number has not gone down that much. -- My legs feel and look stronger. I guess by walking 92 miles in one month, I built some muscle and shed fat.

Where is Alaska and Jo? Did they say that they were vacationing?

Everyone have a FAB day
Old 01-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #25  
~Krystal~

Hi Kristiina
As far as I know, Jo took a couple weeks off & Alaskan is out of school/wrk until Jan 4 (I think). But, remember the 3FC site doesn't work @ her house for some reason. Same probs we discussed before!
I'll be glad when everyone returns so the party can continue!
Oh, & 92 miles!! U go girl!!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Everyone!!

I have been having a lot of trouble posting . The web page keeps crashing

A disasterous holiday season sees me up by 15 lbs
Current weight is 225 as of this morning.

I am back on plan!! I just came back from my first bicycle ride since my bypass surgery back in April. My legs feel like rubber but I managed to ride 5 miles out in the Florida sunshine. I feel really good about accomplishing that and it gives me a point from which to increase my distance.

Larry,
Old 01-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #27  
~Krystal~

Gina: I hope you feel better really soon!

Larry: Water weight is tough on you! Hopefully you'll be able to shed those lbs with ease. You've done this before, you can definitely do it again!!
Old 01-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

Ate 1317 calories today. Stayed on plan.
I'm still at my parents' house, I tried to jog but it was so slippery outside I ended up not doing it.

Larry: 15 lbs is tough.
K9Owner: thanks.
Sum38: It's possible to lose inches but not weight.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #29  

Isabella, I'm glad you had a good day today. We all must do it one day at a time
Larry, Better days ahead I'm sure
Sum I know what you and your DH feel with the nausea from sugar. really bad stuff!
princess I hope you will soon feel better
K9O, thanks for your prayers, the clouds are lifting for MG

Talking of sugar my visual of my weght loss is equal to three 5lb bags of the white sugar I no longer (or very little) eat anymore. Or same of white flour.
What's your visual?

Hello to anyone I may have missed, and thinking of the missing
Old 01-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #30  
~Krystal~

FF Cheese Omelet: 187
Boxed Cereal , skim milk, tuna ball, crackers, Chili Cheese Dip & chips :801
BBQ Smoked Chicken, 1/2 c coleslaw, 1 c Roasted Cauliflower :345

Total: 1333
1/2 Marathon Training ~396 (My Polar HRM malfunctioned)
Water: 88oz

New Thread will start tomorrow morning. I sure hope to see some of our regular members by the end of the week! Miss you all
Closed Thread