Old 11-30-2011, 09:40 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hello

Holly $12 that is great- and yes we are making the bean bags ourself
These are the corn hole boards and bags- we are having a tournament
for our Rider Group Dec 10th - we decided to make them instead of paying
$60 but the bean bags are going to be the death of me....... I have to cut
256--- 7" squares then sew them all together and fill them with corn and sew the top up-
To top it off I have a craft show for my bandanas on Friday evening and Sunday afternoon so trying to get ready for all that

Holly I am sure with your crafty skills you will make awesome wreaths
Tonight Full Throttle starts - will have to watch it maybe we will be on there

Ok well not getting anything on the computer so off I go- have a great night
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:34 PM   #17  

Happy Birthday Holly

Hope you had a great weekend and it was everything you wanted it to be- even though I am sure you had to work or maybe not???

Onto another week of work can't believe Christmas is only 20 days away....
Got our first snow today 3" so not much but enough to make roads slippery and for people to drive stupid....
Old 12-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #18  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

thank you Reda! since I got the big 50 over with last year, 51 isn't that bad DH got me a hot pink Sony CyberShot. I've got to learn to use it , don't know my way around digis...and then learn to upload pics to computer. Can't wait! And I'm still at the same weight...wish I was less, but at least I'm not higher.

Got so irritated at Boss. Payday is on Fridays, but he is late with my check 20% of the time. And NEVER apologizes or says 'sorry, I forgot to pay you , I forgot to get your check" etc. So I didn't get a paycheck Friday, or yesterday..today he just handed it to me. So I wrote down my bank name, account number, and routing number, and handed THAT to him, and said, "I'd like to get Direct Deposit as soon as possible". And he still doesn't say a thing. grrr.

But I have been amazed and grateful that I have been feeling so good even with this time of year. Maybe because November was mild and sunny compared to the usual gray and cold. And that we still have mostly green (frozen green) lawns instead of being buried in snow. i don't know the reason but I'm thankful

I rode 9 days in November which is also a record! and the last day ridden was Nov. 30.

I thought I was doing good on my diet. I HAD been eating cookies/pastries every day! Now for almost 2 weeks didn't have any treats, plus cut back on regular food, plus working out 6 to 7 times a week. I know it takes time but I am impatient i want to see results like now! I'll just keep plugging along.

Hope everyone is doing good.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #19  
Biker Chick!

Hello all, still plugging along. Have had SO many close calls at work to cave and eat something bad..but I haven't ! I FEEL like I should be melting away when I'm feeling so empty and hungry but I'm not melting away yet devil:

today I have off; after sleeping late, lounging on computer, then working out; then i started MORE work on the upstairs bookcases. Whoa!! I filled 2 more boxes of books to be donated; threw out some old papers; then vacuumed and dusted, and then was able to condense one big bookcase into one half the size and more attractive to the area. OMG!! so much work

but I am SO happy that at least I was feeling that I could do it! I don't know why, for YEARS, I didn't think I could. Well in the past, DH would say "OH, i needed that! I've been wanting to work on so-and-so" when the item in question was 15 years past...I've had it with that. I gave him fair warning weeks ago, then I just go ahead
Old 12-08-2011, 11:15 PM   #20  

Hello - wow you have been busy Holly- great job on staying OP with your eating and exercising that is great- I would be upset if I didn't get my paycheck when I was suppose to thats why it is called payday??????

Well I will now say something - I am back on track with eating well actually since day after thanksgiving and as of Monday this week I lost 10 pounds so also for the last 10 days I have been going to the gym daily (ok well I missed sunday but I was sick) otherwise I haven't missed a day - I am focused and feeling so much better

Holly glad to hear that you are feeling so good and this time of year hasn't effected you yet- Yes we got to ride in Nov as well - but my last day riding was Thanksgiving day - now we have snowy, icy roads so it is parked in the garage......

Well going to clean house this weekend but we do have our bean bag tourney on Saturday late afternoon so I am pumped for that as well

Hello Dawn, Colleen, Tammy, Aaron hope all is well with each of you
Old 12-09-2011, 06:53 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. Well I am done working for the winter so I can put more time in to my diet. I am at 240 today. I have 10 lbs to lose to get back down to my lowest, and new goal will go from 220 to 200- 210. Reda nice hat, how did it do in the wind. Holly I would have a hard time not eating cookies, I don't know how you do it. I hope we can all lose weight for the holidays.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #22  
Biker Chick!

Reda, CONGRATS!!! wow you get one of these for each pound lost : dance:

Hi Aaron!! I don't deserve praise for last night, I had 3 of my cookies. Maybe i got it out of my system and won't have more

We got about 4" of snow yesterday and it is probably here to stay, I guess it's time. Sure had a great long run without snow.

Hi Dawn, Colleen and Tammy

Last edited by VermontMom; 12-09-2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #23  

Hello

glad to hear from ya Aaron - yes hope I can keep losing through the holidays as well

Well I got some news today- not sure if it is great news at my age but nothing we can do about it- I am going to be Grandma, baby is due June 29th so DH has gotten his wish has been waiting to be Grandpa but me I wanted to wait at least 3-4 years- DS is 23 so I guess that is good age to start a family just would have been nice if him and Katie would have been married first but now a days things are always backwards

Well I suppose I should get going heading off to the gym- have a great weekend
Old 12-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #24  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperChick355 View Post
Hello

glad to hear from ya Aaron - yes hope I can keep losing through the holidays as well

Well I got some news today- not sure if it is great news at my age but nothing we can do about it- I am going to be Grandma, baby is due June 29th so DH has gotten his wish has been waiting to be Grandpa but me I wanted to wait at least 3-4 years- DS is 23 so I guess that is good age to start a family just would have been nice if him and Katie would have been married first but now a days things are always backwards

Well I suppose I should get going heading off to the gym- have a great weekend
Oh gosh, well let's think positive and say congratulations Grandma-to-be 23 is the age I was when I had my first, it will be okay! but I understand how you would maybe hope for them to be a little older. And marriage isn't always a guarantee either, right, so best wishes to them

Hey Reda is the bean bag tournament tomorrow? did you get those 250-some bags sewn by hand

well I did great all day at work eating wise until I came home, then 3 slices of pizza, 2 cookies...my will power just goes down to heck. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #25  

Well I am excited to be grandma- why not nothing I can do about it and hoping it is a girl since all I have is boys So went to walmart today for some stuff but found myself in baby section looking at infant seats and swings and stuff been 21 years since we have had a baby around- so I guess that would make me excited 23 is a fine age to start - shoot I was 19 when I had him so he waited longer then we did

As for eating well I have stayed OP with not mess ups but yes tonight is our bean bag tourney and yes we got all boards and bags done so we are good to go- tonight however I will have a few beers and not so healthy food but I went to the gym this morning and worked by butt off

Ok well I need to start cleaning up house and get a couple loads of clothes done before leaving for the night-
Old 12-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #26  
Biker Chick!

Reda I can imagine all kinds of things have changed since we had our babies..let us know what is new in baby world, lol!

how was the bean bag tourney??

Nice sunny day here but cold (in teens) Hopefully it will get above freezing some day so I can take car to car wash, I want to be vigilant at keeping the salt off it.

Have been doing great working out just can't refrain from eating when I think Im hungry, same old story!
Old 12-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #27  
Biker Chick!

Hey bikers My two days off, and I spent half the day in bed because I have something going on, my joints ache and my throat is scratchy. Usually I can get over things quick, hopefully it's gone by tomorrow!

i did get to the car wash the other night, it was hovering around freezing. My car is nice and black and shiny again.

Haven't shopped for one gift yet I'm lucky that our sons have Amazon wish lists and DH gets those things for them, then I'll wrap. I haven't gotten any little things for DH, our big gift I think will be our January Arizona trip (the motorcycle part) but I know that DH still just buys whatever he wants for himself mostly

well maybe some more green tea in me and I'll feel better.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:55 PM   #28  

Hope you are feeling better Holly

Bean Bag Tourney went great - actually me and DH won, we will be scheduling another for probably February

I do have Christmas shopping done but no wrapping yet just can't get motivated to do that - I am still going to the gym daily and my eating well thats been OP totally and quite frankly haven't had any chips or candy since mid November..... this week though got on scale and haven't even lost .2 pounds that sucks but I can tell in my jeans that they are fitting looser so with that I am not going to get discouraged I am determined to stay OP and on track
Wow Holly your AZ trip is coming up fast, I bet you are so excited

Ok well heading off to bed -
Old 12-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone. Sorry I have been MIA lately. Since our Mexico trip DH & I have gone to a marriage counceler. Its the 2nd time trying one since 2008. In our session I told him that when DS & I found a place that took all 4 pets we would be moving out. That was Friday & come the following Monday we had signed a lease. DS & I have moved out. I have slowly been moving out cuz I am trying not to hurt him more then needed. I have never seen him cry untill the nite I told him we signed a lease. Im not sure what I want to do. I do not know if him actuely trying is part of the game that has been going on for the last several yrs or its for real, but even if it is for real can we be saved? I maybe at that point that I am just done. I have cries more then I had wished for threw the yrs & now I have not cried at all since sometime this summer after I got talked into staying to work it out. I have agreed to stay at the house 1 day a week to work on it but in all honesty I do not want to but agreed to help make him feel better. Since moving out he has been calling everyday. I told him that we need some space & even with us out I do not feel like we have the space with the calls & texts everyday. Sometimes I think I should just cut all ties for now but other times I think of all the yrs we have been together. I have been sleeping better since moving out & have even noticed that I have been eating more as well. Time will tell. Sorry to be such a downer.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:08 AM   #30  

so sorry to hear about all the stuff going on right now in your life Dawn- we have had friends that seperated actually she got an apartment for a year - they went on dates and not every week - though they have 3 school age children but this past weekend she moved back home- she said they just needed the break, of not being together 24 -7. I really hope it works out for you - take care and if you need anything just send me a message

Well got on scale this morning and down 2lbs whooo hooo because a few days ago boy was I discouraged but I guess it all works out in the end
Well did something to my back yesterday and boy does it hurt so icing it today as thats what the chiro had me do with it back in March so trying it before going to see anyone- man yesterday I could barely walk

Today we are having Christmas with DH mom since they have become snowbirds this year and suppose to leave on Monday

So with that I better get off the computerr and get crap together
Have a Great sunday