Hawt-est Biker Chicks (and Dudes)

You're on Page 31 of 34
Go to
  • Reda, I am sorry your HS classmate took his life.... That's a hard thing at this time of year.

Why are you frustrated over the bags???
  • Holly - you must be warming up the the "now boss" or really I should say he is warming up to you- twice the Christmas Bonus and in cash that is great
    It is Christmas time and the money seems to always go by fast and disappear-

Tammy my bags well it is frustrating me because everything I am putting on there just doesn't look right - can't do the same as my original bags because the ridges in the extended bags are in a different place and all - I do have all winter but it is very time consuming and need to get it all started

Well sucked going back to work today after having 4.5 days off- but I only have 2 more days then of work then off for 4 days again--- whoop whoop
    Exactly 30 days at this time we will be at our Al-Inclusive Beach Resort

Well ladies have a great night
  • Almost forgot

Tammy love your avatar picture!!!! You look so happy
  • Hey chicks and Aaron, I'm still overeating and can't seem to get a handle on it, but I'm still working out regularly, for what's it's worth.

Hey Reda, I am watching a Sunday morning thing and they're showing these very interesting statues/sculptures that are 25 feet below the water in Cancun, an artist is doing them and it looks like it would be so kewl to see. He models the statues after local people of concrete that is 25X stronger than regular, then lowers them and lets the water world take over.

OK i've got to get ready for work, we've had record breaking sales in the past couple days and I am on the go the whole time.
  • Wow Holly I have not heard of anything like that in Cancun- will have to ask around this time-
    We are just the same - I am over eating but I have been going to the gym. I did get on scale this morning and have lost 1.2 pounds this week so at least it is going down some just need to keep it that way

Being busy does make the day go by faster as well and maybe keep you away from snacking but then when it is time to eat with not many choices does lead to eating not right and over eating- I know this all to well!

Have a Great New Years
  • Count me in on overeating
  • I don't usually do 'new years resolutions' because it seems to set me up for fail..but maybe, just maybe, I / we can start together tomorrow?

just finished working out, at least I did my goal of working out at least 5X a week for the month of December, now to keep away from the damn cookies, lol.

today will be a super busy day at work, tomorrow also, so at least I've got the exercising under my belt to help with stamina.

a Happy and Healthy New Year to us all
  • Holly, I am with you.... We did this before we can do it again!!!!!

I am boldly stating 2013 will produce some hawter bikers from this forum!!!!

Watch out... Here we come. On our way to healthier and picking up hawtness on the way!!!
  • Same here- 2013 will be it- the year that I lose this weight and keep it off!!!!
    So lets do this girls- gym is close today so I won't be going there but cleaning house and trying on clothes (getting ready for cancun) so hopefully that is burning some calories as well

Happy New Year!!
  • I have been working hard gettin' rid of all the cookies at our house! Soon I will have accomplished that and can get back to normal! I knew I shouldn't have ever made cookies and fudge! I've goofed up enough that I am doubting the ability to reach the Onederland goal by Valentine's Day. In fact it's impossible at this point!

Good luck to you all on the New Years resolutions!
  • Hi Girls- well not to much going on around here - I still have been getting my butt up and going to gym!!! But we haven't ate at home all week except Tuesday-

Well 3 weeks from tomorrow and we will be heading to Omaha then off to Cancun tomorrow is going to be a kinda rough day because I am letting a manager go - but since she has been managing in June the store has had shortage that it never had prior and the drama that has been going on in that store is wearing my out - ( she is younger and I guess she hasn't grown out of all that high school drama crap) so for my insanity I am going to let her go tomorrow.....

Well shoot I think I am ready to go lay down and watch a movie- have a great weekend if I don't get on here as I have 2 really busy days coming up again
  • CC, yes it is hard to let someone go..... but as a manager you know better when you accept that position.... and I might could look over the drama a bit.... but I would not stand for the shortages. Good luck.

Colleen, I hear you on the holiday goodies, they are horrible on the diet. But, you have done so well, so I know you will get it back.

Holly, Are you still busy at work? I am glad the boss gave you a bonus.... you sure deserve it. No doubt a lot of the business is b/c of your customer service skills. And I know you will get back on track with your diet. Remember you are my dumpster crunch hero. Lol.

Dawn, Aaron, hope you two are good.

Gotta run.... well, not really run... how about go so I can look at other things....
  • I will always love that Tammy will always think of me as the Dumpster Crunch Queen It has finally slowed down at work, whew!!

Oh and speaking of customer service skills, I got a letter from our local power utility, they said we were late in paying and facing a disconnect!! I dragged out my records and saw they received my payment well on time. I called, they checked, and they had credited my payment to someone who had a similar account number. But not a single 'we're sorry' was said!!! Just that they corrected the error. WTH?? Are they trained that if they say "we're sorry' that implies / confirms the fault was theirs? Is it worth me writing a letter to them, saying that was sucky? I dont want to be a bee-yatch but hey.

Reda, good luck today on the unpleasant task of letting the manager go, I hope it's over with quickly!

Colleen, I still have pounds of homemade Christmas cookies in my back freezer, the funny thing is I am the only one here 'small' enough to squeeze through the debris on the back porch to open that freezer door, lol. So I am 'The Keeper of the Cookies'. I do see an opportunity next week to give them all away, and I will do that.

I can't remember if I told you all, but our younger son and gf (who are living in MI for a year) when they came back last week for Christmas, told us they 'are promised' which I now know means kinda 'engaged to be engaged'. I probably did tell you but I am always fried around Christmas and NYE because of work

Hi Dawn and Aaron

Girls, I want to take a pic of my midriff/hips area to get a comparision pic to show progress but I cringe at the thought of seeing it in a photo I KNOW I will lose the fat, I always do by spring (because I know I'll be showing my tum at rallies) but I just can't seem to face it in a pic.

Our annual Harley Raffle is next Saturday We (husband and I) do the food, and I've always made the desserts from scratch for over 200 ppl but this year I asked if we could buy it instead (Costco) Everyone was fine with that idea. We bought one ticket ($100, that is one chance out of 150) and then with a raffle, and another $40 investment, we got two more tickets, so three chances out of 150. Someone's gotta win, why not us Three of our organization have won over the years, maybe us this year

Well gotta pick an exercise and do it; then get ready for work. have a good day!
  • Holly, heck yeah I would write a letter... What if u had been on vacation and your service was cut off cause of their error!!!! It makes me sooo mad when ppl can't say a simple thank u... I guess I am getting OLD cause stuff like that really bothers me.

Holly, I don't remember u saying anything about being promised.... I guess u and I can remember when it happened cause my oldest got promised at Christmas also.

Well.... Tomorrow is my day... I am mentally prepared.... I don't even drink much but I am having a wine cooler in the tub preparing... Lol.

Reda how was the letting go?

Colleen are u back to it yet?

Hi Dawn and Aaron!!!!

Well, gotta go. Ttyl.
  • Berry wine cooler=juice right? Sounds healthy enough!

I've had a few salads in effort to get back on track. Today's salad at Culver's was washed down with a cherry-pecan ice cream cone! One step forward, 2 steps back.

I'm all worked up over work! I'm having quite a time with one of my coworkers! She's gonna be the end of me! She is SO fake, and such a stinker. (Public forum appropriate language--not even close to what is really on my mind!)

Holly, I'm glad you still have electricity...they were sure nervey huh?! I remember you feeling a bit bummed about some decisions. Glad they have a little time between now and then to decide for sure. Lots can change in a short time! Good decision to give yourself a break from making a zillion desserts!

Reda, you have a business to take care of. You just can't let stuff go to avoid hurt feelings...it might be best for everyone. Good luck. Bet you are ready to be in Cancun with a frosty drink, sitting by the pool!

Good luck Tammy on your ventures!