3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Hawt-est Biker Chicks (and Dudes) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/247299-hawt-est-biker-chicks-dudes.html)

ladyrider72472 07-04-2012 06:57 PM

I just wanted to say Happy 4th of July to you all! I hope everyone is having a safe and Happy 4th!

A quick side note to Holly...... The dumpster diving is hard to beat, however since there was a look from a confused dog in your window creeping adventure, I think it might beat it. Lol. Can you imagine how hard it would be to do all of your adventures if you weren't a super HAWT biker chick?

Gotta run.... our 4th consists of a bathroom remodel (I would rather eat a bed of nails than remodel, but it needed it badly).

ChopperChick355 07-04-2012 10:49 PM

Happy 4th of July girls and Aaron

Well our Karly is doing great - she is a cutie
Went riding today and thought when we get home it was time to take pictures and get them posted but we parked it and got in the pool with some friends then after about an hour I wasn't feeling so well so got out laid down in lawn chair still not feeling well had to go in the house - then about an hour later things just got worse - starting getting sick from both ends if you know what i mean - it just sucked but I am feeling better now- I will do this when I get to hot and I know it but I don't get any type warning or anything it just hits :(
But I will get them taken hopefully tomorrow when I get home from work or defiantely on Friday since I have off

Congrats on the new car Tammy!!!! And on the one job finally

Oh Holly I don't think anything could beat the dumpster diving incident but it sure is a close 2nd

Tami my DH works for Ford dealership, he is a mechanic, and of course I always think I need a convertible mustang than the owner lets me take one for a couple of days and thats when I realize nope don't want one adn take it back, if I want to have messed up hair I would get on my bike :)

But we are going to look at a 1948 rat rod this weekend been looking for an old timer car like we have time for this but it is cool looking so what the heck

Colleen great job on weightloss and yes any movement is great and will help and I know you are having this high heat and humidity weather as well so ya make sure it is in air conditioning

HI Dawn and Aaron hope all if well

ChopperChick355 07-06-2012 06:21 PM

Ok lets see if I can get any pictures downloaded on here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5202717&type=1

I will make sure that it works then post some of the things I did- the pictures were taken in the shade so not alot of bling going on right now

ChopperChick355 07-06-2012 06:29 PM

Ok so the link should take you to my album on facebook- I did do the bar and shield on the back of my bags and all the ones all around the bag lids- along the side of my bags- inside the handle on bag- also along my tank under the Harley Davidson signature- also side cover on bike- did around the taillight and also the front fender tip and around the fender- the front windshield I did where the frame is - Well if I calculate right this is over 200 hours invested and think I am done now till after Sturgis--- Now I need to work on my some bling clothes :)

I want to do fuel cap - primary cover- oil cap - there are a few other covers I want to do as well but waiting till fall when it is a little cooler out because this 100+ degrees is not good

I will try to get some better pictures this weekend

VermontMom 07-06-2012 08:30 PM

Oh Reda that looks soooo *****in!!! :cool: thank you :) and yes some pics in the sunlight will be over-the-top dazzling. Congrats on making that bike soooo beautiful!

ps sorry to hear you got sick in the heat!

VermontMom 07-06-2012 08:30 PM

oops I got edited, sorry :)

LEATHERMAN 07-08-2012 08:04 AM

Hi Gals. Reda your bike looks good.

ChopperChick355 07-08-2012 02:20 PM

Hello Aaron and of course the ladies of the group :)

Thanks for comments on bike - the pictures really don't do it much justice at all - it doesn't show off all the prism's of color as when the sun/light is shining on it!!!

Well we are back into the upper 90's with high humidity again can't be outside for more than 10 or so minutes and you are soaking wet-
Less than 4 weeks before we take off for Sturgis can't wait for vacation.....

Well off I go still have 2 more loads of laundry before heading off to the races

TamiL 07-08-2012 07:35 PM

Hello Ladies and Aaron

Holly, the law in Indiana is pretty lenient. You take a written test to get your permit. You can keep it for up to a year. While driving on a permit you must wear a helmet, limit your riding time to daylight hours and carry no passengers. If you take the Motorcycle Safety Course and pass your driving test with them you qualify for your Motorcycle Endorsement on your license. If you choose not to take the course then you have to do a skills test with a state examiner.....I am going to take the safety course. I already have the endorsements P (public passenger) and S (schoolbus) on my license. I was kinda hoping they would put the M (motorcycle) in the middle and my license would read "PMS", lol

I can't believe you had a 500CC to learn on! When I went to look at the 125 I thought it was intimidating enough, lol And my heart is ready to jump out of my chest everytime I leave my driveway. I know that will get better in time...or atleast I only can hope! Oh and congratulations on breaking into your own house!!

I hope you are feeling better Reda. This heat has been dangerous all over the middle part of the country. Your DH works for a Ford dealership? Geez I only wish I had a mechanic in the house, lol My car isn't a convertible though......I hate getting what little hair I have left all messed up, lol And I bought a motorcycle???? Oh well, it is worth it :)

Well I have finally ventured out of the neighborhood and into higher traffic areas....I have to admit I am scared to death. I really like this motorcycle thing and am so happy to meet all of you!

Well apparently we are going on vacation to Portland, Maine this week....DH decided yesterday that we are going. I love the planning time he gives me, lol Will check back when I can.

2times2much 07-09-2012 03:46 PM

Reda, I LOVE the jewels on your bike!! LOVE, love, love it!! Beautiful! And so is the newest addition--Karly!

Holly, too funny about having to climb through a window! Hope the cactus didn't attack too! We were just chatting last night about my DS having to do that. (big boy-tiny window!)

This past week of vacation was mighty hard on a diet! I'm still (barely) okay for goal. I'm going to have to work especailly hard the next 3 weeks to make up for my "good eats"! Last night was fried chicken! Lots of burgers and steaks too--and BREAD! Glorious bread!

Tami, hope your vacation is a good one! We would love to hear about it when you get back!

Tammy, how did the bathroom remodel go? We almost have all the "remodeling" of the house done except for the basement. DH had just started that when he was in a bad semi accident December, 2010. We've put that on hold. Not sure how much we would use it anyway. We use our upgraded 4 season room a LOT though! We love having air conditioning out there! There is enough room for 10-12 people (8-10 comfortably). 1 bathroom will need new flooring--not because it's in bad shape, but because I don't like the light color that shows dirt!! :devil:

Dawn, what's new? Feeling free?

Aaron, nice of you to check in on us! Hope all is well.

ChopperChick355 07-09-2012 04:10 PM

Tami L have fun in Maine this week- and just looked at your before/after pictures - AWESOME!!!! :carrot:
in SD if we take the safety course and pass we only have to take the certificate into the DMV and we get our endorsement - because the class already has you take the written and driving test so why do it again....
IA however makes you take the driving part again???

Well DS did ok in the race last night got wrecked 1st lap - had to get some repairs done so went to the back but he did make it back up to 7th - it was a crazy mess last night!!

Well better get back to work- I shall check back in later

2times2much 07-10-2012 06:33 PM

Dawn I was thinking of you when I read this:

“The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.” Bob Moawad

The quote may apply to many of us in many different situations. :)

Hope you are all having a good week so far!

VermontMom 07-11-2012 05:24 AM

good morning! we've been so lucky with nice weather, day after day of sun, cool nights, and not too hot during the day, like mid to high 80's.

this weekend is our local biker bash, I have been working lke crazy at work to prepare for my 3 days off. today is my ninth day in a row working, I'm getting a little frazzled.

sorry this post was all about me, lol. gotta get ready for work, talk to you soon!!

VermontMom 07-11-2012 05:26 AM

had to comment on Colleen's ticker, showing her loss!! - WOW girl!!!

LEATHERMAN 07-12-2012 08:32 AM

Hi Gals. I was at 250 on the July 5 th and today I am down to 242. I hope I can keep going and hit my goal of 220. I have only went for a few small rides, it has been way to hot here. Way to go colleen.