Old 10-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #31  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's a cool day in my corner of the world. We had some rain this morning but not enough to stop the combining effort. The clouds are breaking up so may see the sun yet this afternoon. I just finished doing the gift shop deposit so need to go to the bank and then stop at the jewelry store. I ordered cleaning cloths to polish the bells, left Bob's ring to be checked and cleaned, and my watch to have a link taken out of the band. My wrists are the only skinny thing on me, and my watch sliding around bugs me!

"Gma" -- to Jack! Are you making him a special meal for tonight? It doesn't seem like he has been gone from work very long and it's time to go back. I'll bet his boss does miss him. on losing 5#s that are gone forever! You are on the right track down the scale! Is Fortune feeling better? I hope you got all of your chores done that you wanted to accomplish.

I've got to head to the bank. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #32  

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED, PLEASE MOVE TO #47
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote