View Poll Results: Which One Does Most Of Your Stress Come From?
Work/School 3 33.33%
Family Or Friends 1 11.11%
Finances 4 44.44%
Health 0 0%
Weight 0 0%
Other 1 11.11%
I Do Not Have Stress Problems 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 06:05 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#85)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 01-28-2003, 06:14 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #84 and read the last few posts there!!! Also......Don't forget that it rolled over to 3 pages this time!!

I'll be back on after dinner to post!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2003, 06:27 PM   #3  

Hey Ya'll.......Get those BIKINI'S on and be ready for Dee's BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2003, 06:32 PM   #4  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey girls

I'm still here, just falling apart at a young age...LOL. My sinus infection is alot better but now something is wrong with my BIG toe. I know it sounds funny but it sure makes my whole leg hurt. Somehow it got infected under the toenail. I guess any excuse is good for being FAT and not excerising.
Seriously I am [almost] OP. It's a start anyways.

DEE!!!!Titan Fan!! WELCOME BACK!! I have thought of you often and wondered how you were. WOW...you are moving to Nashville!! When???? Congrats on your retirement!! I'm so jealous!!

Doni... WTG on losing 5 pounds!! Glad you are feeling better.

Ramona... Sounds like a perfect plan to me too. To be dept free and live in the woods in a cabin. You and your hubby are young, you can always buy another house someday if you decide to. Good luck!!!

Gayle.... Hope Allison is feeling better today. There is alot of viruses going around here too.

Deelite... What does you hubby have planned for your birthday? Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Sherry...... I am so worried about you!!! You promised that you would take better care of yourself, so please call your doctor. And try not to worry so much about things. Everything will work out, they always do...Don't they??? We need to get ourselves straightened out, so we can start working on these Bods....LOL.

Jennelle, Lisa, Carol, Vicki and Jeanne....Hope you are having a great day!!!!!

Love you floozies!! Deb

Old 01-28-2003, 06:35 PM   #5  

Sherry-I hope you are feeling better soon. You are always the cheery one around here!!! Here's another group hug

I'll have my bikini on, and be ready early tomorrow, drinks in hand!!

It's finally warming up here somewhat. It has been so cold in the office at school, we have been wearing sweaters and sweatshirts, which we don't see often down here in sunny Fl.!

See everyone tomorrow at Dee's Cyber Birthday Party
Old 01-28-2003, 06:40 PM   #6  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Sherry.......I Love your cyber, invite, Dee's , 40th, birthday, floozie SIGN!!!!

Got to get my bikini out and start stretching that thang!!!LOL

Old 01-28-2003, 07:48 PM   #7  

Hi

I'm so sorry for being gone 3 days when I didn't feel good.I'm going to make an appointment tomorrow to see my Dr. I'm so depressed I just can't shake it.I'm like a zombie at work! Oh well....I know I'll shake it off and be fine soon.Thanks so much for the HUGS & sweet words.They meant a lot to me. I know that I'll never quit posting again (even for just 3 days!) I will come here where my friends are and be lifted out of my bad mood!! Thanks again...Ya'll are angels!

Dee#2 (Titan Card Fan)........ I'm sooooo happy you're back!!!! I have thought a lot about you!! Wow...RETIRED!!! I'm so jealous!!! WTG!!! Oh my gosh...I hope you do move to Nashville!! That would be the BOMB!! (As my 15 yr. old says! LOL!) Just think...you'll already have a friend here!! Let me know!! BTW: I hope Fisher DOES shave that beard!! I HATE it!! LOL!!

Dee.....I will continue to keep your Mom in my prayers.Also, I will add your friend.I'm sure that any kind of brain surgery has got to be dangerous!! Keep us posted. On a happier note: Are you ready for the BIG 4-0 tomorrow???!!! Did Shelley & Gayle's surprise party for you that they planned surprise you???!!

Debbie.....I know that if it's God's will, everything will work out. You know how I am with so many things on my mind...I just get so down & depressed.I have got to get stronger and quit worrying about things so much.If there's a will...there's a way.Thank you for being the best friend a person could have.You're the greatest! {{{ hugs }}} BTW: TOO funny about what you said about stretching your bikini out!! LMAO!!!

Ramona.....Do you remember that I had surgery on my esophogus a year & 1/2 ago? I had reflux very bad and 12 pre-cancer cells.Thank God they found it in time!! I also had a hitial hernia that they repaired. Well anyway, after spending 6 days in the hospital, they did say that there was a chance of the hernia coming back through the wall.That is why I'm having my attacks.They come & go. So I need to have another scope done to check on it. I take 40 mg. of NEXIUM daily and will the rest of my life.But I will check out my kidney (or bladder) problem this week. I promise! Ok...enough about me....YOU now! Are you thinking what do to about the house? I say if you & your hubby agree....sell it & move to the cabin!! But as I said earlier....just be happy on what ever you do!!

Jeanne......Debbie is on Atkins.I think it's the low carb thing that you're doing.You may want to talk to her about it.I couldn't do it because I just couldn't give up my pasta!! LOL!! Also...I'm not a big meat eater. How's your Daughter? I hope she's feeling better real soon.

Gayle.....Well did you like the sign I made for Dee? Did I do good?? LOL!! How is poor little Allison? Did she eat today? I sure hope she's feeling better.I always hate it when the kids are sick.Have you seen those new pedialite (sp) frozen pops they have now? I wished they had them when my kids were little.Give her a big hug from "Aunt Sherry" and tell her I hope she gets well soon!!

Shelley.....Are you having tummy problems again???! If so...bless your heart!! Wearing sweatshirts in Fla? Wow...that's so hard to picture!! I always think of Fla. as being hot & sunny...but silly me! LOL!! Thanks for the compliment on me being cheery.Just not these past few days...but I'll get a grip! LOL

Doni......... WTG on the 5 lbs. gone forever!!! You go girl!!! The 1st of the month...I'm back at Curves FULL time!! Drew is done with bowling and hubby is feeling better...so no excuses!! By the way...what plan are you following? Is your child feeling better?

Jennelle........Vicki.............Carol.........& Lisa.............Where are you???????? With the mood I'm in.. YOU SURE DON'T WANT ME TO COME LOOKIN' FOR YA!! LOL!! Honestly...hope you're ok...post soon!!!

QUESTION: Who can chat tomorrow night????? I thought that maybe we could have Dee's cyber b/day party on chat!!! For the new ones: This forum has a chat place.You'll see the "floozie" room when you click on the CHAT.It's so mcuh fun!! We used to chat a lot and laughed our butts off! (I think that's what I need!!) OK........so who can & who can't???? Please try to post a reply soon!!!! How about 7:00 central time?

Better go & eat now.

Thanks again for my hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 01-28-2003 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:23 PM   #8  

2nd Try! Since I retired, my computer must "think" it's retired too. I keep avoiding the issue, but suspect it is going to mean reformating the hard drive.

Sherry and Debbie: I am not sure how soon I'll be able to move. I will need to sell my house first, and I'm not real comfortable with the real estate market now. I know I need to do some serious work to the house before I could sell it, starting with getting rid of a bunch of junk.

I do plan to be in Nashville for a "week" or so when the weather breaks and hockey season is over. I've another friend in the area that works with/for the team so is out of town when they are. We graduated from high school together. He's a great person to know. Had the Titans beat Oakland, we were on our way to San Diego to the Super Bowl game! Okay, so it's next year in Houston, even better. I'm surprised Fisher's wife didn't take that beard off with tweezers!

Dee: Happy Birthday.

To everyone else: Retirement is great. Be sure to look into it at the first opportunity. Some of the people who passed here in Illinois are already sorry. Don't let any fool you though. It's not a bunch of extra time that you want to get rid of it. You are just in control of your time. I may look for something either temporary or parttime, but am not in any hurry. Ironically, the first week I was off, I was gung-ho about the idea, but now I don't even look at the want ads.

Well, I am going to try to save this again and will "chat" with you tomorrow. It's time for another log on the fire.
Old 01-28-2003, 11:40 PM   #9  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hey girls...I'm here...just really busy what with teaching, plus the tutoring program after school, plus taking six college credit hours so I can convert my license to 7-12 for next year...doing good so far, hanging in there!
Old 01-29-2003, 06:53 AM   #10  

Happy Birthday To You..........Happy Birthday To You...........Happy Birthday Dear Dee..........Happy Birthday To YOU!!!

Have a great day!!
Love You!
Old 01-29-2003, 07:07 AM   #11  

Join us over at the party on Dee's Cyber Birthday Party thread!!
Old 01-29-2003, 09:21 AM   #12  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a card to you by snail mail. I didn't mail it until Monday, so you probably won't get it until the end of the week.

I hope you have a wonderful 40th. I also hope you know how lucky you are to have a husband who plans wonderful parties and special days for you. It is obvious that the two of you are very much in love. Congratulations!!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 10:51 AM   #13  
Losing it!

Deb: Keep an eye on your toe!!!! Have you ever heard of gout? (sp?) It can be caused from to much protein in the diet. I guess it can be very painful, one of the first syptoms will be swelling and pain to your large toe.

Sherry: Allison is sending a special hug out to Auntie Sherry!!!!! She's feeling better today, still not eating much. At least we can live outside of the bathroom again! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE GREAT CYBER PARTY BANNER!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!! I guess I better get on over to the party!!! I'm sitting here in my bikini ready to freeze to death!

Visited with a lady this morning. I am going to start taking care of her 6 month old full time and her 9 year old after school and days out of school. It will be fun to have a baby in the house again!!! This one was here 1 hour and never cried!!! My kind of kid! Plus she is ADORABLE!
Old 01-29-2003, 11:17 AM   #14  

Hi Everyone.

Guess what! We got more snow overnight so part of my exercise today is shoveling. It should not really take long as my rule for the sidewalk is one shovel width. If anyone can't manage to walk in that, he/she deserves to get wet feet. It's more than most of the neighbors do any more.

I started the Wendie plan this morning. It'll be interesting to see how well it works. It does make sense. The difference between that and WW is that you have a different point goal every day. One day a week it's about 10 over maximum.

"Talk" with you soon.

gdeann: The best part of being grandma is you can have fun with the kids and then send them home and sleep during the night. Sounds like babysitting is the same thing and getting paid for it.

Jennelle: Hi there. What's been going on? I know I'm the one that disappeared. Long story, but I'm back. I did get down to Memphis and Tunica about a year ago.
Old 01-29-2003, 11:50 AM   #15  

Sherry those banners are awesome. You sure have a lot of talent. One day you are going to have to teach me how to do that. Even Dez says how does she do that? And she is a computer geek.

You guys are great! I love this cyber party. What an original idea. Class act. I think we better move it down to pv my nipples are going to poke one of you guys in the eye.....lol It is damm cold here.

Well I spent the better part of the morning reading hotmail and the posts on this board, not getting in my walk yet.....I better run and will be back later.

DEE
Closed Thread