Old 09-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #91  

Morning all.

Shad- hope your travels were smooth. You got a lot of footy-watching done - good for you! Hope your son is feeling better. I know what you mean about all the restaurant meals while on the road - just too much food and time. I recall our groups on the road would sometimes just stop at the grocery and pick up whatever appealed to us. Deli items, fruit, etc. After being together all day, we'd enjoy them in the privacy of our hotel rooms.

Happy- Sorry the meds didn't work out for you, but it seems like you & dh are in better places now & I'm glad to hear it. Love that post-it list idea!! Not sure now who first mentioned it, but I developed my own custom packing lists when I used to travel frequently for work & still use them to this day. It's very helpful when packing in a time crunch to just rely on the list instead of my hurried and harried brain, lol. I also plan outfits to ensure I also have the right shoes and accessories.

Annie- Did you have a good weekend. Back to the grind today??

Ceejay- Hope things get worked out with the sis & niece. Good to have developed a "resistance" against the needy neighbor- some people will take all they can! OMG, that's awful about your post ending up on the monitor for the boss to see!!! I've been trying to do my posts from the train on my cell phone. This morning, however, it got hung up and didn't post from my phone. Guess I have to post well before arriving at the downtown station because I think cell phone reception is goofy there. Re the DASH diet, it seems like when I researched it online a few months back, the "official" book wasn't available at my library, and I didn't really pursue other books/cookbooks about low sodium diets/eating/cooking...haven't picked that back up.

Michelle- Sorry you didn't get to do the walk, but rest was probably best- except I hope the exercise tonight helps loosen up your back and make it feel better!! I totally agree about the nursing shoes - I had a job as a dental assistant in college and had a great pair of shoes. I think they carried over to the job busing tables as well. Very comfortable. BTW, the knee is all better. Probably because I was a slug all weekend and my only exercise was dog walks.

Hi Mel!! Glad you kept the seniors from going out and about and/or sitting around watching all the memorials on tv yesterday. I read a few of the newspaper articles about that, but I avoided tv most of the day, though both bf and I watched the first few minutes of the women's US Open tennis finals. Wow, that Aussie Samantha Stosur has a fantastic lean muscular body - and apparently she put the hurt on Serena Williams to win the title! How ridiculous re the tenant causing such a problem just cooking her dinner! Hope the smoke smell isn't lingering in Jen & Richie's place. I hope your mattress felt better the past couple nights. My headache went right away after taking those meds. I'm not thrilled with the warnings, but they sure work for me.

===
After my whine post on Saturday I went to the resale shop and got some good stuff. Two king pillowcases, 50 cents ea., and so funny because they are the EXACT ones I used to have a sheet/bedspread set for, but in queen size. They match two sets of sheets we have and will come in handy because lately I've been swapping out various pillows in search of comfort. A black Ann Taylor Loft sweater, $4; a yoga kit with sticky mat, two blocks and a strap, $8 - the vhs video was missing, which I didn't want anyway. It might have been used maybe once - the blocks and strap were unopened. I have a very nice cushioned exercise mat, but I've been intending to get a sticky mat for quite a while. Sports Authority sells the same kits (now with a dvd) for $30. What else? 3 CD's @ $1/each, two of which I'll send to my mother. Five paperback books, $1 for all; a tin of cards with conversation-starting questions - might be fun, 50 cents; a box of 100 plastic page protectors, $1.50, about 3/4 full (will use for the recipe binder), a sewing notion that helps thread the elastic through the waistband (nifty), 25 cents; and a luggage tag, 25 cents.

Lunch after that w/ bf - tried out the new pizza place w/ the coal-fired oven. OMG, the best thin crust w/ nice light toppings. I prefer that so much more over gobs of cheese. After that was a stop at Sports Authority to see if they had the light nylon windbreakers that stuff into their own pocket as a pouch. Yes, but only two and they were not what we wanted. That and a dog walk was about it for Saturday. Bf checked out other sites for the windbreakers (REI, Eddie Bauer), but it turned out LL Bean was what we wanted at a reasonable price. BF phoned the store and they put them aside for us.

Late Sunday morning we went to pick up the jackets at LL Bean - they were also on sale, woohoo. Next was World Market for some cherry Torani syrup to add to seltzer (squeeze in some lime, and it's delish!). Lunch after that, then the library. I picked up a couple yoga dvds with which to try out my new yoga equipment. Dinner was grilled tuna steaks with orange cilantro rice. The rice recipe is from allrecipes and it was delicious! We'll definitely make it again, so it's a keeper - it went in a page protector and was added to our recipe binder. BTW Ceejay, I found it when I was searching for seasoned rice recipes so I could find a lower sodium alternative to the mixes sold at the store. This recipe calls for chicken broth and we used low sodium broth, and it also calls for salt to taste, but bf didn't use much.

Okay, that brings me to Monday. I left my coffee mug in the coffee/copy room on Friday w/ soapy water in it and some AH took it. I have a spare, but I'm still very annoyed. Probably one of the !@#$% consultants. The boss is out of the office til Friday, so it's quiet here. Discussed my pre-vacay workload with her on Friday and it's not looking too bad, thankfully. Not sure if I'll exercise tonight. Plenty of vacation preparations to tackle at home.

TTFN!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #92  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Shuweee back to the grindstone and what a mess this office is in. Looks like they just threw all my mail, Fedex pkgs and boxes in here, randomly and shut the door. Only had 24 voicemails this time and only 78 email messages. It is such torture to come back after being out a week.

No time for personals at the moment....can barely stay afloat...

Loves and Hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:53 AM   #93  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

No time to post today. Sore feet, head hurts, voice about whisper level. I must be getting old. And tomorrow I have to pick up someone at 5.15 to take them to the airport and then go back and pick someone else up by 6, I need something - wine or chocolate????? Maybe not
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:48 AM   #94  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS.
I NEED TO WAKE UP MORE, THEN READ AND DO PERSONALS.
FEELING SLEEPY THIS MORNING. LONG DAY YESTERDAY.
THE BOSS AND I SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH JOHN.
WE HAVE ONLY THIS AND NEXT WEEK TO PICK HIS BRAIN.
BOTH OF US ARE MAKING A NOTEBOOIK.
SO FAR THERE HAS BEEN NO DECISION TO REPLACE HIM
AND THEY REFUSE TO PAY HIM FOR HIS OVERAGE OF VACATION DAYS...SO HE HAS TO USE THEM UP AND CHOSE THE LAST WEEK OF HIS LAST MONTH
GOING TO GET SOMETHING TO DRINK AND I'LL BE BACK TO READ.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:58 AM   #95  
Happy September

CEEJAY.....PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST FROM WORK.
PEOPLE ARE GETTING INTO BIG TROUBLE ON THEIR JOBS BECAUSE OF IT.
WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH YOUR SIS & HER DD WILL PASS.
HOPE THE HOUSE IS SAFE. LOTS OF HARD TIMES FOR PEOPLE RIGHT NOW
GET WELL SOON & HOPE THE INTESTINES ARE CALMING DOWN A BIT!

HAPPY...."HOMEMADE BBQ"....THAT HAD ME CRACKING UP. I NEED TO REMEMBER THAT LINE FOR THE NEXT TIME!! NEXT TIME WE HAVE CREAM CHEESE, WE CAN DO LUNCH TOGHETHER BEFORE YOU MOVE UP TO THE COUNTRY HOME!!! I KEEP THINKING HOW I WANT TO DECORATE MY FOOM WHEN I GET THERE

LAURA....GLAD THE BED AND THE MEDS ARE WORKING. I STILL NEED TO FIND A DRUG THAT DOESN'T BOTHER MY STOMACH AND HAS NO ASPIRIN. ANY THOUGHTS???
NOTHING LIKE SHOPPING AND GOOD SALES TO FEEL BETTER. NICE FINDS AND WHAT GREAT PRICES. WEEKEND SOUNDED GREAT....ESPECIALLY THE PIZZA! HOPE THE PRE-VACAY PLANS CONTINUE TO LOOK GOOD

ANNIE....HOPE YOUR WORK DAY CALMED DOWN A BIT AND YOU'RE GETTING CAUGHT UP.

SHAD......OMG!!! ARE YOU GETTING SICK STAY WELL AND ARE YOU GOING INTO THE TAXI BUSINESS???? I HEAR THERE'S GOOD MONEY BEING AN AIRPORT TAXI SERVICE!!!
I SAY GO FOR THE WINE AND THE CHOCOLATE

Last edited by MELODY525; 09-13-2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #96  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Quick post for me for now...I did Ball Zumba last night. It was lots of fun! My back was a little stiff/sore afterwards...but this morning it's okay so far.

Today will be a busy one at work as I have to leave early for physical therapy, where I'm hoping to get a good workout. Most likely, my PT will have me doing lots of lunges...I hate those.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #97  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning Ladies...after yesterday's fiasco in my office, I decided to post to my chicklets first and get a great start on the day...

SHADDIE....drink plenty of WATER....take EXTRA vitamin C, and GET some decent rest. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning...really sister, take good care of yourself, gargle with some salt water too.

CHELLE...good to hear you are ball zumba-ing and the back is not making you suffer to awful much. Sometimes I wish I had PT again, I actually liked it and felt like I exercised..hehe..

MELLIE...don't pick John's brain too much, you know what an overload of your brain does when it is over full. Meltdowns...make sure you are taking care of you first...the h*ll with the office when it comes to my MELLIE....

LAURA...my goodness woman you have been doing some "SALE" shopping...you do know when things are on sale you are supposed to buy two...one for me and one for you...

CEEJAY...tell your co-worker not to worry about the earth or any tomorrow's....live today and only today as tomorrow may never get here.

HAPPY...how are you feeling? Did you get some rest last night to cure your sleepy's from yesterday? Hope you have a wonderful, mellow day. No stress!!

Made chicken and beef stir fry with red and yellow peppers, onion, mushroom, banana peppers then made some wild long grain rice in the rice cooker for dinner last night. It is funny, not only do Jan (roomie) and I fight over cleaning, we kind of have cooking competition going on too!. Poor Curtis, we make him be the judge, and he just smiles his sweet smile and refuses to talk. Probably a good move on his part. Lol. Curtis and I took Hella B for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg walk last night. She kept slowing down to almost not walking, I had to say GO BELLA and sometimes tap her on the bottom with my toe. She slept like a dog/log last night. Even snored...so funny. That was about it for night.

Suppose I need to get back at this heap in my office...it down to about 2 foot high now. Blah!

Have a wonderful day all.

Love and hugs
Old 09-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #98  
Annie - Indiana

Oh Mellie...the rest of the VHSs are supposed to arrive on the 14th by 5 pm. You might want to look through them first before releasing them to the seniors to see if they are appropriate. There are even a few kiddie movies in there. xoxo Hugs
Old 09-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #99  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

Looks like it is not starting to be a banner week for many of us. We are not supposed to have those days - that's why we picked the new thread name!!!!

I was dead tired yesterday so tried to go to bed earlier last night. Got to bed by 10:30 and tossed and turned for at least 20 minutes - could not find a comfortable spot. I fell asleep and woke up 20 minutes later choking and coughing - darn sinus drip!!!! Got up and took one of my last remaining Actifeds. Piled some pillows on the bed so I could be slightly propped up and the next thing I knew DH was hollering for me to get up. So while I got a good, deep sleep - could have used 2 more hours. I am sucking the coffee down now.

Mel - I know they make aspirin with an enteric coating so as not to bother the stomach - perhaps they do the same with one of the other non aspirin pain relievers. Heck, I just looked up a chart that ranks pain relievers. Most all have acetomeniphen (?) Tylenol - which is rough on the liver. And all the over the counter pain meds list stomach upset as a side effect. That doesn't leave many options in the way of relief. No wonder DH is frustrated. I guess you have to belly up to the bar and get a Long Island Ice Tea or 3 or 4 Not sure if John will be able to impart everything he knows before he leaves. That's always been a tough thing and some stuff you will just have to make up as it goes along. Pity that they won't replace him. The working world just doesn't make sense any more. And you can decorate your "room" any way that you like it. I won't even make you follow the moose and bear motif that is so popular up that way We have moose wallpaper trim in the master bedroom - that is the first thing coming down

Shad - sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly. Especially having to be so far away from home where you cannot even give yourself some comfort. And how did you get to be the designated ferry service? Are there more trainers coming in and you get to play lead? Hope you can find a nice cup of tea and a comfy bed to at lead get a bit extra sleep to help fend off the sicklies.

Annie - I can picture your office and hear the big sigh of WTF resignation when you looked at your desk. Doesn't anyone care anymore? a big fat I hope you can wade through it all. Add a little vodka to your orange juice bottle Seriously, working sucks - it has just trained the life force out of this little chick. The commune awaits.

Laura - wow - it sounds like you got some MAJOR retail therapy in this weekend. And some great bargains. I will have to take some notes from you as we adjust to having to make the dollars stretch further. The orange cilantro rice sounds delicious - I will have to look it up - it sounds like it goes with a number of proteins - fish, pork, chicken.

Ceejay - like it or not we all turn into our Mums eventually Sis and I can see it happening right before our eyes. Hope your tummy calmed down - as the cooler weather sets in, sometimes we change our food and it takes a while for the digestion to catch up and adjust.

Michelle - bummer that you didn't get to do the dog walk. I know how much you enjoy those things and what a supporter you are to the animal causes. You made a good decision tho considering... Sorry to hear that the pneumonia is still kicking DH's tushy. I guess that shows the importance of a long recouperation, much as they don't want to accept it. Oh brrr on the temps getting down to the 30's. It's wayyyyy too soon for that! You got alot of rain this year - hope the fall color season will reflect that. I think alot of rain brings the reds out - but maybe it's just that each tree type makes it's own colors.

Ok, time for me to reluctantly move my sleepy arse up and out of this chair and get on with the day. I am no more awake than I was before I started my coffee. I can't tell you HOW MUCH I am looking forward to the days where I can wake to my own schedule. Soon .... hopefully soon ... Anyway on with the day. Have a good Tuesday chicks.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #100  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Annie - are you sure Jan isn't your long lost sister? Sounds like you have very similar interests and a spirit of competitiveness. Hope that doesn't eventually get on your nerves. I know I could not stand a mini-me for too long

Poor Curtis - wise to stay out of the middle of 2 women
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:56 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Good morning.

Took the garbage out to the curb this morning and smelled that awful defoliant. Ugh.
Burned the midnight oil reluctantly last night. Cleaned both the kitchen and bathroom and washed the sheets. Took longer than I wanted.

Happy
I've been sleeping on extra pillow to elevate my head. I'm so looking forward to the day where I don't have a regular time to get up in the morning.

Annie
Sounds like you and Jan are getting along fine. Cute story about HellaB and dog/log! Co-worker has calmed down some.

Mel
Good idea about starting a booklet before John leaves. I'm a little afraid not to take all my vacation for the fear they will stop letting us have a sell back option.

Michelle
I need to get back in the exercise mode again. For awhile I was doing good. Then when I get out of routine it stops. I litterally hate lunges. Hard on the knees.

Shad
Seems like sore throat's are going around. Feel better soon.

Laura
Shame on that person who took your coffee cup. I love bargains. The high school where I attended had a garage sale. I happened onto two Gilad VHS tapes. I still have my VCR so I'm popping those in this week end to see if they work. Only paid 25 cents for them. Wish I knew how to transfer them to a DVD.

More later.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #102  

Morning all.

Shad – Sorry you’re under the weather. Why do you have to be the taxi service?! Hope you feel better now and aren’t coming down w/ the flu that your son had!! That would truly be awful.

Mel – Good idea to keep a notebook of John’s wisdom. Hope they find a replacement who has his own wisdom with which to do the job. It’s a matter of finding someone, right? They better not be thinking they can do without a replacement!!! I’m sorry I don’t have any suggestions for a pain reliever that won’t irritate your tummy. There’s really not much that bothers my stomach, knock wood.

Happy – Too bad you’re not getting a good night’s rest. Hope you can get it tonight. Yeh, since I hadn’t been to that resale shop in a while I was really in the mood to browse! I love resale shops because there are so many unique items – and great bargains!

Annie – Too funny with you and the roommate competing on cooking and cleaning. LOL Curtis being put in the middle! Smart guy to grin and say nothing, LOL. Poor Hella, you really tired her out on the walk last night. But in our house, we like to say that a tired do is a happy dog. I hope the catching up at work is progressing. Re the shopping – sorry to say, but the resale shop pretty much only has one of most stuff – not even full sets of tablewear, LOL – so it would be nearly impossible to buy two of everything! But let me know if you're looking for anything specific and I'll keep my eyes open!

Ceejay – Once bf gets all the electronics set up in the new tv stand, we have at least a couple vhs videotapes we want to try transferring to dvd. For us, we have a dvd player/recorder that has a hard drive. We will play the vhs on our single remaining vcr (please let it still be working properly!!), at the same time recording it onto the dvd recorder’s hard drive. Otherwise I’m not sure how it would be done, except to pay a service to do it.

Michelle – Glad you got to your Zumba ball class last night. When I skip exercising, I just feel like everything tightens up. Hope the PT goes well. I’m not a big fan of lunges either.

====
Nothing much to report about yesterday. Most of the evening I was on the sofa watching tv and that was it. Shame on me, lazy slug. Had to remind bf again about arranging the dog walker and he sent her an e-mail. Now I’m thinking that it could be a bit short notice to get someone for two solid weeks. We’ll see. There’s something going on with this dog walker thing that’s got bf acting weird. Maybe it’s the cost that has him reluctant. Or maybe it’s a lack of trust. Both probably.

And then bf’s mother, over for dinner Friday night, says that SHE can walk the dog. Uh, a 78-year old woman who’s never walked our dog and might not be able to control him is NOT walking our 86-pound dog. For both her safety and the dog’s. But I tried to be nice about it and we talked about her walking the dog w/ bf this week to see if she really could do it (i.e., really to realize she likely shouldn’t). And then it occurred to me to ask why she didn’t go along with bf when he walked the dog shortly after she’d arrived for dinner (I met up w/ bf walking doggy on the way home from the train.). She said she was too tired from work, LOL. Bf and I couldn’t help but point out the obvious to her that she works three days a week and so she wouldn’t be able to walk the dog on those days while we're gone?? Maybe she feels bad about the extra cost of a dog walker, but she shouldn’t. She’s being such a dear staying with us to dogsit so we don’t have to board the dog or hire a dogsitter, she shouldn’t worry about the dog walks. Reminds me, bf and I have to talk about what to give her as a thank you for doing this. I know we’ll probably leave her a gift card to the supermarket so she can buy whatever food/supplies she wants while she’s staying at the house, but we also want to give her a gift of some sort. She loves restaurants and eating out, so maybe another gift card, or a some nice dinners out. Any ideas?

My coffee mug is still missing at work. I guess I might have to conclude that the cleaners broke it and get on with life. I was tempted to put a post-it in the coffee/copy room asking for its return (the mug actually had my initials written on the bottom in black Sharpie, so if someone had it, they would know), but why advertise the fact that I’m angry about it? It's not like it was worth anything... It’s when I let myself dwell on things like this that I get silly/stupid ideas. Like buying out the entire tacky coffee mug inventory of about 5 resale shops and filling the sink and counter of the coffee/copy room with them. Now how productive are these thoughts?

Okay, speaking of productive, I need to get back to work. Not going to the movie tonight. I will do some laundry tonight and maybe a yoga dvd.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #103  
Annie - Indiana

Laura.....your co-workers/cleaners take coffee cups our's eat our frozen dinners from the freezer. Then when I went to get some of my cottage cheese out this morning for breakie....There was only like a tablespoon in the container left. There WAS 3/4 of a tall carton left. Some people are just nervy. Couple of weeks ago I saw a lady actually getting MY cottage cheese out right in front of me and putting some in a bowl. I just watched her and said...I didn't know you enjoyed my cottage cheese as much as I did. We initial all of our containers we place in the fridge, like hello, AC is standing right here. Duh. WTF. Not only did it have my initials on it but it was Aldi's brand. This woman wouldn't step in Aldi's if it were the last grocery store on earth, so I was certain it was mine. Watch the mail for a surprise...

Happy...I may just have to add a little vodka to my OJ. Don't you just hate it when you cannot sleep. I have been taking a 1/2 of a tylenol PM before bed the past couple of days. I slept really hard last night. My mind is just so full of sh*t. Have you tried the PMs at night?

Ceejay...sounds like you were the cleaning wizard last night. It took me most of the day on Saturday to even get motivated to clean and cook. Finally around 2pm, I got my b*tt in gear and gotter done. I have noticed running the dishwasher most every day now as compared to about twice a week.

Going to Curtis's tonight to get a break from the drunken roomie. She is nice enough, but sometimes I needs a little breather.

Hope the remainder of the day/night/morning...is super awesome for everyone!!

Loves and Hugs
Old 09-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #104  
Happy September

I'VE BEEN WRITING AND ON THE PHONE BEST PART OF THE DAY.
FINISHED MY NOTEBOOK OF REPAIR INFO.
TIME WILL TELL IF IT'S COMPLETE OR NOT.
JOHN & I JUST COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE.
BY THE END OF THE DAY WE FELT BRAIN DEAD.
WITH ALL THE BUILDINGS WE OWN, THERE'S SO MANY VENDORS & PHONE #'s. EACH BUILDING HAS A DIFFERENT BUDGET AND IS A DIFFERENT PROJECT.
JOHN HAS DECIDED TO KEEP THE SAME CEL # FOR A SHORT WHILE UNTIL WE SEE IF & WHEN SOMEONE IS COMING TO HELP.
OUR MONTHLY MEETINGS ARE ON THE 22nd AND I INTEND TO FIND OUT
I FELT BAD FOR JPHN....I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERED HIS BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY.
I BOUGHT HIM THINGS FOR TRADER JOE'S....HE LOVES THEIR DECAF BREAKFAST TEAS AND BISCUITS. HE HAD A TEAR IN HIS EYE....I HAD TO PRETEND I DIDN'T SEE IT OR WE BOTH WOULD HAVE CRIED

ALL THE TENANTS ARE READY [once again] FOR THE BATTERY GUYS.
LET US HOPE THIS IS THE LAST TIME UNTIL NEXT YEAR FOR ALARM INSPECTIONS.
BUT THAT'S THE PRICE FOR LIVING IN SUBSIDIZED HOUSING.
YOUR TAX DOLLARS HARD AT WORK!!
TIME FOR A SHOWER AND HAIR WASH.
SOME OF THESE GUYS ARE ADORABLE AND I STILL AM WOMAN ENOUGH TO WANT TO LOOK NICE. WE HAVE A GOOD TIME WHEN THEY COME HERE. GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS. LOTS OF LAUGHS.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW.

ANNIE....I WOULD LOVE TO BE A FOOD JUDGE....DON'T TELL JAN BUT OF COURSE YOU WOULD BE QUEEN OF THE KITCHEN HOPE TODAY WAS LESS CRAZY AND I WILL TELL THE NOFFICE TOMORROW THAT THE INDIANA LADY SAID FOOK THE OFFICE POOR BELLA IS GETTING WORN OUT!! YOU NEED ONE OF THOSE DOGGIE STROLLERS!! HER LITTLE LEGS ARE TOO SHORT FOR ALL THIS MILEAGE!!
WILL BE WATCHING THE MAIL!! THANKS AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW. I ALWAYS WANTED TO TAPE AN X RATED MOVIE AND SLIP IT INTO ANOTHER CASE & PUT IT IN THE COMMUNITY ROOM LEAVE THE DRUNKEN ROOMIE TOP ME./...I'LL HANDLE HER TONOITE. ENJOY THE TIME AT CURT'S HOUSE!

CEEJAY....IS THIS FALL CLEANING SPREE YOU ARE ON???? I NEED TO DO SOME OF THAT!!! I HATE THOSE SMELLS TOO. PU!!!! HOPE YOU GET TO BED AT A DECENT HOUR TONITE., ENJOY SOME TV!!!

MICHELLE.... HOPE THE EXERCISE HELPED LOOSEN YOU UP.
HOPE TOO THAT DH IS FEELING BETTER THIS WEEK. HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU.

HAPPY.....YOU AND DH CAN PUT THE MOOSE WALLPAPER IN MY ROOM!! I LOVE THAT STUFF. ALL THE DERR BLANKETS AND SPREADS WITH THE PINE TREE LAMPS ETC. RIGHT UP THIS GALS ALLEY"love: HOPE YOUR WEEK GOES BETTER. SMAE HERE WITH SINUSES BUT ZYRTEC NOT ONLY HELPS WITH THE NOSE....IT HELPS ME SLEEP THRU THE NIGHT IF I TALKE IT BEFORE DINNER. LOVE IT. SO DOES JEN. LOL
I AM STILL USING ALEVE (SINCE 1970'S) BECAUSE I HAVE AN ASPIRIN ALLERGY/ GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL YOU GUYS MOVE TO THE COUNTRY AND SEND ME DOWN SOME FRESH AIR!!

LAURA......I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU AND ALL THE IDEAS ABOUT THE MUG!! ROFLMUYAZZ OFF!! IF IT HAPPENED TO ME I WOULD BE GOING OVER IT IN MY MIND A HUNDRED AND FIFTY TIMES.....OK....MAYBE 3OO!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL I AM CRACKING UP OVER HERE. I HAVE A FRIEND THAT WANTS EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE. SHE HAS PLENTY OF MONEY AND OPPORTUNITY TO GO OUT AND GET STUFF BUT SHJE ALWAYS WANTED MY STUFF. JEN & I LAUGH ABOUT IT BUT IT ANNOYS THE CRAP OUT OF JEN!!!! GOOD IDEA ABOUT THE DINNERS FOR DMIL. DOES SHE LIKE GETTING MAINCURES OR NEW HAIRDOS? BOOKS?? GIFTCARD ARE LOVELY!!!! HOPE THE DOG SITTER WORKS OUT OK.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #105  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Must have mislead you all yesterday. I don't have a headache and sore throat from being sick, I have it from talking and thinking hard and staying one step ahead of the bunch of intelligent, nice young men I had in class yesterday. They were wizards and came in this morning and did exactly as they were asked, REMEMBERED everything from yesterday and just got on with it. Lightbulbs lit up everywhere. What a change. What a miracle. We did it!! My word they got it - can you tell I am excited?

Anyway, we finished this mornings session early today, so now I can get on with the preparations for this afternoons session and the Planning course tomorrow. And I have a lot to do. I can see myself working late tonight. Then when that is finished I have the Master Data course to look forward to. It doesn't end. And they are now talking about an extension until next April. Not sure if I can stand the project stupidity to that point.

Annie - part of the problem of having a roomie is that you have to put up with them even if you don't feel like their company. Lucky you have somewhere else to go if you have had enough.

Happy - good nights sleep is so important. Glad to hear that either the pillows or the medication did the trick for you

Mel - Are they going to get in outside help if something breaks down? What happens if you spring a leak in the middle of the night. It's only bad if someone drowns - it that it?
Nice fresh air around here for you this morning. 0degrees Celsius. Ice everywhere. I had to scrape ice from the car windscreen to see where I was going.

Ceejay - Cleaning - crikey. My place needs doing when you are ready

Laura - Ha ha on the dogsitting and walking. Can see why you wanted to dissuade the MIL from taking him for a walk.

Michelle - yea on the Ball Zumba. Good to get back into the exercise. Must do that myself.

Better get off here and start doing some more work. Just had another blast - only a force 2.5 earthquake this time. Don't go outside for a while till the dust settles or there will be coal dust everywhere. See you all
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote