3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Worldlies Jitterbug through June (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/234566-worldlies-jitterbug-through-june.html)

diyana 06-01-2011 08:58 AM

Worldlies Jitterbug through June

New thread for the month of June.

June brings good weather in both hemispheres, so let's all jitterbug, jump and jive or at the very least be joyful and jolly this month!

Just keep moving toward health and enjoy June!

If you want to go back to read the May thread, click on this link:
Worldlies in May are moving and motivated

diyana 06-01-2011 09:02 AM

Good morning ladies -

I got to work early to catch up on all my emails, and learned there was an issue with a report I built. As usual, things that were not in the report requirements document. So I'll need to address those issues, and finish a couple other reports from last week.

I'm fairly sore today, so I think I'm going to skip Chair/Ball Zumba and stay home and stretch instead. Plus, we don't have hardly any food in the house, so DMIL and I should get to a grocery store ASAP. Water aerobics tonight is still "iffy" - I'm going to wait and see how I feel.

It was so nice being up in the woods near beautiful Lake Superior! It's just gorgeous there, just like the natural beauty that surrounds Happy's new home. It really reaffirmed for me that even though we live in the country, I really need to GET OUTSIDE and enjoy the fresh air and beauty of nature more often...whether it's a long drive away or right in my backyard. :)

Laura - I hope the retirement homework went well. Too funny, and too true, about how people plan so much for vacation, but not much for retirement. I'm glad you got to leave early on Friday and with all the audit responses complete. Bummer about the water seepage in the basement, probably a bit of caulk will do the trick.

Shad - You'll be leaving for Central Queensland in a couple days, right? I wish you safe travels, lovely weather and a productive and pleasant time. I'll have to look on a map to see where those places are. Good luck getting everything in order before you go. :crossed: Thanks for passing on Jen's messages about Mel. I had a bad intestinal infection several years ago and was on bed rest and a bland diet for about 3 weeks. If hers is like mine was, it can have you doubled over in pain. I'm glad they've given her meds for the pain. Please send along my hugs and prayers for her, Jen and Richie. We should definitely send a card(s). (Thanks, Happy, for offering to compile our messages!). I'll PM y'all so we can brainstorm what we might want to send her in a care package.

Happy - Did you get everything you wanted to done? How exciting to be readying your house for sale! Retirement is getting closer and closer for you! Such a bummer about the paint color in the vanity room! Congrats on the loose change windfall! :woohoo: As for your "just one more thing", I wish I had your energy, girlfriend. I always have the best intentions to do "just one more thing", but there comes a time when my brain, back, or the entire body says "NO MORE!" and I collapse onto the couch. I remember how much work moving was...which is why DH and I joke that when we move out of this house, it'll be in a hearse! So nice that your Mom will be there soon. I hope you can find time to organize, sort and pack while she's there, and if not, then just enjoy the heck out of her visit! :)

Annie - I'm glad you have new tires, bummer that they were so expensive though. I hate that the price of gas has gone up so dang much! :tantrum: I'm glad you got to have 3 days off from both jobs! :beach: My little Mischief doesn't like thunderstorms either. We always keep on some "Calming" chamomile dog treats on hand (you can usually find them at pet stores) and give her a couple. It helps relax her...though probably not as well as a xanax. I'm really glad you had a good time on your dates and that you kinda like the guy. You deserve to be happy, my dear sista friend. Too funny about chasing Hella with the hose. My doggies hate the hose, but on hot days, sometimes it's necessary.

Ceejay - You have probably already left, but I hope you have a great time visiting your sister and her family. Wishing you safe travels as well. My DH will be going down to Mt. Vernon and Independence, Missouri next week. That's awful that your friend had to wait so long at the doctor's office!

Ellen - I'm so glad you got Monday off so you could spend it with your DH and kids. I'm also happy to hear that the meds are helping!

Ellen and Laura - I hope you both stayed safely cool enough over the weekend. When we were vacationing up in the U.P., we heard on the news that at least one of the Chicago area beaches had to be closed because it was too hot and people were getting heatstroke.

Here's to a great day for all of us, and sending hugs and :getwell: wishes to Mel.

Lots of love and great big hugs,

annie175 06-01-2011 09:28 AM

Hey Chelle...welcome back....so glad your vacay went well. Thanks for starting the new thread......Be sure to get some healthy, good, fresh food when you go to the grocery. Remember we are kickin' it the heiny to get you where you need to be.....May the force be with you, my dear sista friend. The new guy, David, that I kinda like and is growing on me, are going to the Indians baseball game this Friday night. After Friday night home games, they do a fireworks display. So all and all it should be a good time. Kinda excited. Stay strong, get your reports done, and mostly be happy!!

Love and hugs,

Laura705 06-01-2011 11:43 AM

Morning all.

Ceejay - Hope you're having a safe drive to your sister's today and that you have a fabulous visit with her and the kids. :) Uh, the pruners are another item to add to the to-do list - they need to be taken apart and cleaned & oiled... Need to get bf to do that again.

Happy - Hope you're more well-rested today. Thanks for offering to send a get well card. I'll have to pm my greeting to you.

Shad - Thanks for passing along the messages about Mel! I'm so sorry to hear she's got that infection, but I'm very happy to hear she can go home soon. Hope you're taking a bit of time to breathe!! Is this assignment the same company as before, and so will you be going to similar types of field locations as you did last time?

Michelle - Thanks for starting up our new thread. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time in UP MI. Yes, I totally agree about appreciating the outdoor time!! One of the retirement homework assignments was " Envision Your Retirement" and one of the categories was about the place & your lifestyle. I wanted someplace with natural beauty surrounding me, and I want to be active outdoors! Just think of how many of our waking hours we spend indoors, especially in our cold weather climate!!

Annie - Sounds like you have a nice Friday evening planned w/ D. Enjoy!

Hi Ellen!! :wave:

Gorgeous day in the 60's with a blue sky today - oh how sucky it is to be indoors. And I can't even get out at lunch - I have the 2nd retirement session today. :rolleyes:

Yesterday evening turned out so nice too - skies cleared and it cooled down. Yet instead of spending some time outside, bf and I went to see the movie "Bridesmaids" with the movie group. It's like one of those raunchy guy movies, but this one centers around women instead of men. It was funny and entertaining, and not too much gross out stuff - really just one scene like that. I thought Melissa McCarthy stole the show as the bridesmaid Meghan - she's currently the actress in Mike & Molly, and was also in the series Gilmore Girls.

It's so nice today I think I will try to do something outdoors after work in the yard. Nothing much else to report so I better get back to work before I get interrupted again.

Shad 06-01-2011 04:22 PM

Morning all,

New message from Jen.

joy
sorry i sent the first message to mom by accident. her new aol account got me confused.
the town is sending an ambulance to pick mom up. she is coming home today.
she feels a little better but the appendix area pain is still there at the end of the day.
3 surgeons think she can get over this if she rests and follows the liquid diet.
mom says maybe she will finally lose weight. lol
we both want to thank you for your kind offer but so far we are ok.
all costs are being covered by her medicaid and she doesn't want anything.
we went to the store and bought the baby food for her to try.
she laughed that because she can't eat maybe the bills can get paid faster. :)
mom would tell you that sending your love is more than enough. just yesterday
richie and i asked what she would like and she said just quiet and an airconditioned and dark room.
she missed her tv channels and her computer.
will keep you posted and champagne is fine!!!!!!!!!!
love jenny

You can see how upset Jen is by the panic over the computer use.

I haven't read all the suggestions yet, but after reading the above, the talking books (audio books) might be an idea. I will check to see if she had a cd player, although I think they can be played throught the computer.

Thanks for setting up the new thread Michelle. I had some dramas of my own yesterday and my head is not in the right place at the moment. Forgive me (no I haven't sinned) but I will be back later after reading the posts.

annie175 06-01-2011 11:24 PM

Shaddie...no need for apoligies...guurrrrrllll, you have so much going on with th J.O.B. Thanks for keeping us up to day on MELLIE. Love and hugs to all.

Hella B is barking and crying her arse off at the rocking chair, me thinks her ball has rolled under it and causing her stress...best I should see to it...brb. Sure enough....crazy dog.

Popped a fingernail off loading milk tonight, hurt like a mammy jammer. Hope to get it fixed soon. Work was long and frustrating tonight, customer came in right at closing time. Irritating as H. She was not only on her cell phone but also trying on sunglasses, then went to the cold aisle and was "looking" for the right meds. I finally went over to her and asked if I could help her find something, as WE ARE NOW CLOSED AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 10 MINUTES.....get this, not only did she not have enough money and had to go out to her car to get more, BUT paid 26 dollars in TWO DOLLAR BILLS. OMG. REALLY.....Get the F out of here. Ok enough ranting...lol. I am still wound up and not even ready for bed. ANYWAY....

Laura...sounds like you are having the same great weather we are having...it was so beautiful coming out of CVS tonight, no humidity, almost seemed like it should be...summer. Bob Seger, 17, and in love.....makes me wanna cry......I have been so sentimental lately.

I really need to get to bed, everyone have sweet dreams...Shad...a great day in the salt mines...maybe you will strike gold.

Love and hugs.

annie175 06-01-2011 11:26 PM

Sorry for mispelled, wrong form of words.....eyes kinda out of focus....

diyana 06-02-2011 06:51 AM

Shad - So sorry to hear you're dealing with dramas of your own, and that you're under so much stress. :hug: I hope things improve for you soon. You might want to pass this info along to Jen, if you have time. When I had the intestinal infection, the diet that worked best for me consisted of: Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup (the instant mix that is essentially broth and noodles), cottage cheese, applesauce and occasionally pudding. I didn't do the baby food, though I guess that would be quite nutritious if she can handle the taste. My DMIL was on a liquid diet for several weeks due to a stomach problem, and she essentially lived on broth and Ensure. Ensure is quite expensive, but there are varieties of it that are fortified with extra protein and nutrition. As for the audio books, I really like listening to them especially while lying in bed relaxing. I've frequently fallen asleep while listening to the audio book, so when I wake up, I just rewind to where I left off and start from there. Yes, they can be played on the computer as long as it has speakers (or the internal speakers work). A typical book has between 10 and 17 CDs, so you have to pop in a new CD when you get to the end. Audiobooks also come in MP3 format. My DMIL had a suggestion of a Netflix membership (but while Mel's on bed rest, Jen or Richie will have to mail her DVDs back). And if she wants a quiet, dark room, then maybe movies wouldn't be a good thing. :dunno:

Annie - If the late night customer had just come in for cold medicine and didn't know which to get, I could cut her a little slack as there are so many meds to choose from. But the fact that she dawdled around looking at sunglasses at closing time would've really ticked me off. I would've been like, "Look lady, the dang sun isn't out tonight, so get your freakin' sunglasses tomorrow!" Good of you to help Hella B find her toy. They get so attached to the toys and so upset when they can't find them. We had gorgeous weather yesterday too. Hopefully, it will be the same today.

diyana 06-02-2011 08:49 AM

A little Thursday humor....

1 Attachment(s)
A friend sent me this...and it's so funny, I just have to share it. :rofl:

annie175 06-02-2011 10:09 AM

Chelle...that is so cute...and now I know what caused me to get fat. lol

Laura705 06-02-2011 10:39 AM

Morning all.

Shad - Thanks for passing along another message from Jen. Poor Mel - hope she can be comfortable and pain-free during her recovery. Sorry you're so busy with this work assignment and have to deal with the drama too. When it rains it pours...

Annie - Ow, the nail coming off sounds painful. How annoying that woman dawdling even after the store had closed. Wonder what was up w/ the $2 bills??!

Michelle - I agree w/ you and Shad that the audio books are a good idea for Mel. I have a tendency to get easily distracted while listening to those, and I get annoyed having to go back to where I was. But then again, I'm always trying to multi-task and that doesn't help with my concentration...

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies. :) :wave:

I felt like I was getting a cold yesterday afternoon. So ticked - not again!!! I got home and started taking the zinc lozenges. Yuck - but I don't have any symptoms today. :crossed: Brought the zinc with me today just in case. My eyes were also bothering me from the allergies (it had been windy the day before and that started it all). Took some drops for those. That made me grumpy.

Bf's back is still bugging him (has been since Monday), so he paid someone to mow the lawn yesterday. It was long and would have needed bagging and he wasn't up to the constant lifting of the full bag.

After tinkering with it for quite a while, bf determined that our wireless router is fried, so that made both of us grumpy/grumpier. I think when we had the power go off/on during the storm a couple weeks ago that might have done it, or we might have had more momentary outages more recently. I thought we had a decent power strip that protected from surges, but I guess not. It doesn't seem like we had the router that long, but it's probably been a few years already. Not sure how long they should last...I'm just annoyed to have to buy another one. :mad:

I didn't do much of anything except water my still-in-their-pots geraniums and tomatoes. :o: The bed of peonies on the south/sunny side of the yard have bloomed so I had to go take a sniff of those - just love that scent. :) Other than that, watched tv.

So the boss is out of the office today and tomorrow, and then I learned late yesterday afternoon that the admin is also out both days. I'm alone and it's quiet - nice. :) :) No meetings either - great opportunity to get my desk organized and get cranking on some new projects.

Okay, time to get at it. Have a great day everyone.

annie175 06-02-2011 02:13 PM

Laura....I love Peony bushes as did my momma. Of course pink. SHe also had white ones in her yard also. My Rose of Sharon that started from what looked like 3" dead twig last year are now about a foot tall with very green leaves on them. Very happ with that. A girl from Humana work gave me the starts. Mighty fine, mighty fine. Quiet days at work are nice, make the most of it.

Went to the fruit/veggie stand yesterday. Jan and I cut out about 10 am and went. Got tomatos, cucumbers, a whole watermelon which Jan and I split and white/yellow varigated corn on the cob. May have some of that tonight for dinner. Not really hungry tho as I went with Jan to meet her mother for lunch at MCL<---haha, old people restaurant. It was the first time I had met her mother, she is spry, 85 and still drives, a very sweet lady. We hit it off right away. Very nice lunch indeed.

Sissy didn't come into work today, she has been having a hard time with her tummy this week and vomiting. Poor babe. At this time she told BF that this may be their only child. Haha. We all say that, then like a dope, I had another, but wouldn't change it for the world now.

Hello to all you Worldlies....have a great Thursday/Friday.

Love and Hugs,

Shad 06-02-2011 04:37 PM

Morning all, no further news from New Jersey, so presume all is well and Me is home. I will try to phone her tonight but I am away tomorrow to Mackay and then points inland so any conversations will be short and sweet. Other than that, I will leave phone calls to Happy since she also has Mel's number. I'd give it to you all, but need Mel's permission first. Probably just listening to people would give her as much pleasure as anything.

Haven't had a chance to do much thinking about talking books etc. I don't have a phone number for Jen and don't want to disturb Mel or give her a chance to see what we are up to - I'm betting she is sneaking peaks at the computer. I'm up to my ears here in talking twits and much as I would like to bang their heads together, I need to stay calm, in control and soothing. Men - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. From tomorrow I will have some thinking time and can start to deal with personals and get back to friends.

Projects would be fine if it wasn't for overloaded staff, grumpy consultants - some of whom are half baked, and jittery project managers trying to talk their way out of some forgotten piece of legislature or company policy. Isn't it lucky I have done courses in Conflict in the Workplace! :rofl: even if I do feel the violence (from me) coming out. Off with their heads, legs, b*lls, etc.

Gotta go. I have 2 documents to write and then put the reporting course together and that's 3 out of 4 done.

Meantime, if you make a decision by yourselves, let me know how much I owe.

happy2bme 06-02-2011 11:16 PM

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say that for the next 2 months or so I probably will be just occasionally peeking in here. We are really trying to get the house on the market by the end of next month. I know that several people have generously offered to help my DH toss everything I own into the streets and while I find that immensely insulting - as in if I pick it therefore it has no value at all - I know the only way to avoid this is to do it myself. It makes for a long day - working until 5:30, home by 6, make dinner, eat, relax for a bit and then hit a project. Trying to get to bed by no later than 11. I guess I have alot on my mind as I wake up at 3am, 4, and 5 am. I guess I finally fall back into a deep sleep between 5 and 6 am when I finally get up. I'm trying to tack a few short things in the morning while the coffee is brewing and I find that I barely have time to catch up, much less post. Lots going on at work too and I find that I start a post, get interupted and then it gets too late and I have to get back to work.

I will try and post when I can but won't be a regular. Once we get this all behind me I will try to be a much better neighbor and worldly chick ;)

I will check in to keep tabs on Mel. I am sad to say that I can offer no suggestions on movies or books. In fact I have 3 boxes of books I am moving to the new house - both old and new books I have purchased and wanted to read and never had the time. So I am not up on what might be interesting to her. I know she likes feel good movies like Under the Tuscan Sun so perhaps she might like some of Nicholas Spark's books - I loved The Notebook. She also loves the old classic movies but unfortunately I can't translate that to a book. I also liked the book 5 People You Meet In Heaven by the same guy who wrote Tuesdays With Morrie I believe was the title.

Shad - I thought she used her phone line for the computer and we had to agree ahead of time on a phone call so that the phone line was not engaged. If this has changed, let me know and I will try and give her a ring this weekend.

Forgive me for not keeping up with the rest of you fine ladies but it's about time for me to get to sleep. We are in the upper 90's here with lots of humidity and it is just draining.

I'll be thinking of you as I run along :grouphug:

upswife 06-03-2011 09:36 AM

Morning ladies!

Been a quiet week. JUst hanging out with DD3 also had my Gyne appt yesterday (Yuck) just waiting for next week jkids are out of school on monday and I Have plans to get this place caught up. DD2 has her follow tests on Wed then the dr's appt on Thursday. Hopefully she gets the all clear. Working Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday.

My Mom is watching the kids today since dh has to work late today. Weather has been nice the last few days, but supposed to be really warm over the weekend. Hoping to keep my Air off. need to really try to lower the monthly bills.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Laura705 06-03-2011 10:48 AM

Morning all.

Shad - Talking twits! :lol3: Glad you'll have some thinking time. Gonna look up Mackay on the map now. Safe travels Shad!!

Annie - I have pink, white and also magenta peonies. Love 'em. My mom has rose of Sharon and it sounds like they just grow like mad. I'll probably not ask her for any of that - I don't need anything else that requires pruning. Your farmstand purchases sound tasty. Now I'm jonesing for some grilled corn on the cob. Hope dd is feeling better today!! Enjoy that date tonight. :)

Happy - Yeh, I think I would not be happy letting someone else do the tossing for me - just the way I am. Sounds like you're really entrenched in this huge project now, so more power to you!! :wl: Keep your eye on the prize and I'm sure you'll make great progress - just make sure to get adequate rest! :)

Ellen - Hope DD2 gets the all clear after the tests. Yeh, I heard that we're supposed to have a cooler than normal summer, but that the next couple weeks will be warm. Sure would be nice not to shut the house up and have the AC on all the time - besides being expensive, I just hate that closed in feeling!

Hello to all the Worldlies!

[Pause while I remove my contact lenses. I got something on the right one (probably makeup) that is blurring my vision. Ahh, that's better.]

Nothing much to report. Instead of the Circuit class, I went to the Tighter Assets class last night and it kicked my booty, that's for sure! I've realized that in the Circuit class, I'm pretty much on my own and I don't necessarily have the external motivation that I do in a traditional exercise class. Sure, I work up a sweat and everything, but I don't push myself very intensely.

Now that class last night - all kinds of squats and lunges, as usual (yes, I will really be feeling it later today). What was new was using sliding discs - a bit smaller than dinner plates with a smooth side that faces the floor. We stand on those (one for each foot), but only the ball of the foot goes on the disc - our heel is on the floor and acts as the brake. Nice change of pace. I need to keep switching up the classes I take so I'm working out harder.

Lunch w/ my friend was cancelled today, so I'm on my own again. Plans for this weekend: Tonight I should get out and buy a bunch of stuff I need for the yard - weed cloth, compost, etc. If I don't get that veg patch in this weekend, I'm not sure when it'll go in!! Next: exercise class Sat. morning, afterwards it'll be gardening (crossing my fingers that the forecast isolated T-storms stay away from our yard); Sunday is a blood donation, then stopping by TJ's next door afterwards, and then nothing too strenuous after that.

While I was at my exercise class, bf put up one of those canopy things he bought at a garage sale last year for $10. This one has the netting "walls" and zippered closure, sort of like a tent - should be nice, but don't the bugs just get in through the gap at the bottom?

I should relay that bf was midway through the assembly of this thing when I arrived home after my exercise class and went out back to see what he was up to. Bf got all bent out of shape when doggy charged through the one tent entrance only to get caught up inside the netting and let's say "disassembled" part of it, snicker snicker. :lol: Of course bf didn't like that I laughed, so I told him he could move his stuff out there and live in the tent if he was going to be so grouchy about it! Lucky for him, he made up for being a grouch by making dinner. Grilled pork chops, with perfect criss-crossed grill marks that bf was especially proud of, lol. Yum.

Anyway, we've also had the Mosquito Magnet running for about two weeks now, so we'll see how that works. We bought that a couple years ago used via Craigslist and all the questions and issues have now been worked through. So far so good - this is certainly the year to have something like this. Let's hope it's effective.

Okay, enough rambling. Let me get this posted and see who may have snuck in.

happy2bme 06-03-2011 02:29 PM

Ah ha - let's see if I can get a quick post in.

I almost had a heart attack - on the main page are the most recent posts and there was one there that said Mel is back in the hospital again with acute pancreatis. I thought it was our Mel but was just someone else talking about a relative. Whew! Our Mel has enough troubles.

Laura - that's just it - I have my eye on the prize and that's what is pushing me through keeping going. DH and I have one of those screened gazebo things we used for camping. Used to swear a blue streak getting the thing up, especially if we got to the campsite late and were trying to assemble it in partial darkness. It was a pistol getting up but once we did, we enjoyed it. We put a table and chairs in the center and lit a citronella candle which kept most of the bugs out. Much better than sitting out in the open. Hope you enjoy yours. Wow those sliding discs sound quite interesting. I hear that you work a lot more muscles on an unstable surface like those bosu balls. I would be afraid of twisting my foot. You are doing great with the exercise. Are you enjoying the peace and quiet at work?

Good to hear from you Ellen. We have been running fans to move the air and allow us to keep the thermostat set higher. Not sure if we are saving any real money that way.

Shad - I hope amongst a sea of twits there is one lifeline that can save your sanity. Sounds like there is quite a mess there and they are counting on you to take the lead and pick up everyone's slack. Hope that does not consume your weekend.

Mel - good thoughts and healing to you my friend :hug:

Annie - you are making me hungry with all your yummy sounding fresh vegetables from the fruit stand. :hungry: It's a little early for the truly farm fresh stuff here but should be here soon. Tomato sandwiches - yummo!!!! :T Sorry Sissy is having tummy issues, best get used to upchuck from what I understand - some of those babies are just spewing machines. I forget that you are not supposed to shake them up :lol: Hopefully she is near to the next trimester where that calms down. Doesn't the smell of the hair products bother her?

here's a link from AARP for downloading free audio books. I can't check out the websites at work since they are streaming and therefore blocked but might be worth checking into. Shoot = the link won't post right. Will have to check it out later.

Michelle - we will be an hour and easy ride of Lake Superior. Glad you gave it such great ratings and it sounds like you had a most wonderful weekend. When is DH and DMIL going on the road together for his business trip?

Ceejay - hope you are enjoying time off with your family!

well once again, I got distracted from my posting so now I have to get back to work. Everyone have a great weekend.

diyana 06-03-2011 03:03 PM

Happy Friday ladies!

I'm working from home today, and so grateful that I was able to sleep in! My body was quite sore last night after PT and then my very deep tissue massage...so I just enjoyed a relaxing evening watching TV with DH and DMIL. DH and I have lots of stuff to get done around the house this weekend, and then DH leaves on Monday morning to work in Missouri for the week. DMIL may go to visit her sister next week as well, giving me the house to myself. Or DMIL may go the following week.

This afternoon, I have a meeting with my website client who has the pet sitting business. Hopefully, she'll give me some work so that I can afford more massages! :)

I picked up a get well card for Mel today, and it has a lot of adorable chicks on the front, so I thought I'd sign it from all of us. I'll get it in the mail this afternoon.

Laura - I tried multi-tasking while listening to audiobooks and would have to constantly rewind...which is why I now solely listen to them when I can relax and get into the story. Sometimes they relax me so much that I eventually fall asleep (which is why I don't listen to them while driving)! :yikes: I'm glad the zinc helped fend off the cold. My allergies really act up when it's really windy. I hope BF's back is doing better. That sucks about your wireless router. :( The Tighter Assets class really sounds like a butt kicker! I'm hoping that the isolated t-storms that are forecast for up here come in the evening or at night so we can enjoy the weekend days. The canopy sounds really great! I hope it keeps the bugs out...at least the mosquitos and stuff. We have a bug zapper that we put in the middle of the yard so the bugs don't congregate at the back door light when we're putting the dogs out at night. Let me know how the mosquito magnet works. Our bug zapper works pretty well.

Annie - I hope you have a fabulous time tonight at the baseball game with D. I love peonies too. We have pink ones and white ones. The fresh fruits and veggies you bought sound really yummy. :drool: I'm so sorry to hear about your DD's morning sickness. :hug: to her. I've never heard of Rose of Sharon. But I'll look it up. :)

Shad - I guess you're on your way to Mackay today. Wishing you safe travels, my friend. :hug: I hope when you're on the road, you get a break from all the twits and idiots you've been dealing with. Thanks so much for keeping us posted about Mel. I sure wish I had her phone number. She's such a sweetie...I'd love give her a call just to see if I could keep her spirits up.

Happy - We totally understand that you're super busy. I hope we get to hear from you as often as time permits. As for the offers to help you toss stuff, I'm sure you know that no offense was intended. It isn't an indictment on your taste or that your purchases have no value. It was just kidding around. I, personally, would like some help doing a "Clean Sweep", similar to that show that used to be on HGTV. In fact, my DMIL was being quite snarky about how messy, cluttered, etc. our house is and how she would've prefered it if DH had married someone who liked to cook and clean more than I do. I was hurt by this, and told her so. I explained that she obviously had no idea how incapacitated I've been the last 10 months or so. She apologized and said that she just wished I was a better housewife, but she's glad that her son married someone he loves very much. Anyway, I know you'll be putting in long hours/long days/long weeks getting the house ready. Thanks for the recommendations for the audiobooks. I hope you and your DH have a productive weekend working on the house, and allow yourself a little relaxing time as well. :hug: I really am so happy and excited for you!! Thanks for the tip on the AARP audiobooks! I'll check that out. That's awesome that the Worldlies' Commune (aka, your new house) is so close to Lake Superior! Lake Superior is beautiful though it often has bigger waves than Lake Michigan. DMIL won't be going with DH to Missouri...there's not much to do there and she'd be sitting in a hot truck or in a motel while he's at work.

Ellen - Do you have to work this weekend? It'll be nice to have the kids help you with the house. Sending :goodvibes: for DD2 and her follow up tests/doctor appts.

Mel - Sending you lots of healing hugs. :hug:

Ceejay - I hope you're having a great time with your sister and her family!

Better get the rest of today's work to do list done. The weekend is getting closer and closer! :yay: :woohoo:

Love and hugs to all,

Shad 06-03-2011 03:49 PM

News from Jenny

joy
as you know mom is home and before getting into bed she showed me how to find the website.
internet explorer is so different from the old aol.
later on i will print out the pages from june and may.
but for now she can't hold them to read or sit up for too long.
maybe next week she can catch up reading.

i think she may get well faster here at home and sooner than the doctors think.
lots of liquids and no dairy. the list of things NOT to eat is long!
she stopped in the office and laid down rules for her recovery.
i could see the reactions and they weren't nice. TOO BAD!
one woman is leaving and gave her an argument about how to get well.
i took mom out of there. we came up here and mom threw up.
that's the end of visiting. i put a big no visitors sign on the door. lol

john had delivered water and turned the airconditioners on full blast. lol
he contacts me every day for updates. the mayor has left him in charge of helping mom
just in case she needs to go out to our bigger hospital.
this hospital was a nightmare but mom couldn't be moved.
no central airconditioning or potty chairs! it was 90 degrees outside with 85 degrees inside.
they are in the middle of replacing the entire system in may and june?????
so many bad things happened there that i am just glad moms out and they didn't kill her.
the doctor told me she needed to go home and just rest and said the hospital situation was becoming too much for her to get well.
he was such a nice man. talked to mom about continuing meditation and rethinking her life.
i think he was indian. so calm and sweet. you could see he really cared about her whole health.

when mom is able to talk without pain we will write and you two can talk.
she says this is no way to spend a summer. if she goes outside the tenants won't leave her alone. lol
the doctor told her to get some sunshine by the window instead. just do anything to keep from being stressed.
i see a change in her attitude already. it's all good. yay! poor office! NOT!!!!!! lol

love to you and the other friends, jenny

I will write back from the airport later this morning. I will check for phone number disclosure and then pm you. Happy - Mel now has cable, or broadband or whatever you call it over there and that's why she has such speed. I doubt that you would get Mellie back onto dial up if her fingers depended on it.

Gotta go because I haven't finished packing yet and I have under 3 hours until the cab arrives. Next time we chat it will be from a place called MAC Camp just outside Coppabella which is around 150 miles southwest of Mackay on the Peak Downs of Central Queensland. Mackay is around 600 miles north of Brisbane on the coast.

diyana 06-03-2011 04:14 PM

Shad - I wish you safe travels to MAC Camp. :hug: Thank you so much for passing along Jen's message! How awful that the hospital had such poor conditions! No air conditioning? That's craziness! When my DH had his knee replaced, the conditions in the hospital were similar to the ones Jen described. Made me so mad. :tantrum: I'm livid that the people in the office were mean to her, and not compassionate. How awful! Our dear friend is ill and in pain and needs to rest.

Laura705 06-03-2011 05:27 PM

Hello all.

Happy - I think I'm enjoying the quiet around the office too much - let's just say I've had more productive days than this one...but I did get my desk organized. Have a most productive weekend!!

Michelle - Fingers crossed you get more website work and can have more of those massages! :crossed: :) As the day has gone on, my quads are getting more sore from that class. I'm tempted to sit around all evening after work, but I do need to get out and get that stuff for my yardwork. Oh, forgot to mention earlier that bf said the router appears to be working again - not sure WTH is going on w/ it, but I hope the green lights stay lit so we don't have to spend the green to get a new one!! :D Thanks for signing Mel's card for us. :)

Shad - Thanks for passing along Jen's message. Sounds like the hospital was horrible. I'm so glad Mel's at home in the AC, and that Jen's keeping everyone out. And that she's away from the all the bugs and germs looking for new victims at the hospital. Since the doc mentioned meditation - maybe some soothing music and/or guided meditation might be good audio choices for Mel.

Mel - If you see this, please know I'm wishing you a speedy recovery!! :hug: :goodvibes: :hug: :goodvibes: :hug: :goodvibes:

I'm going to take an early train home today. There was a collision of an Amtrak train and a Metra train today (no serious injuries I hear, thankfully) at the other train station - not the one I go out of. Glad I don't have to deal with the delays they're having! I had that a few weeks back, thankyouverymuch.

I'm off.

happy2bme 06-04-2011 09:14 AM

Good morning all,

80 degrees at 7am rapidly working up to 100 today. I did get up early for a Saturday - been sitting in front of the computer having my coffee and catching up and it's time to head outside. I told DH I would help this morning with some back yard work until around lunch time then I would come inside where it's cool and work. Mom is coming on Thursday for a 3 week visit. We will take her back with us when we head up north for our vacation. She isn't coming to the new house - we don't have enough there to support any guests right now but instead my sister will drive to a rest stop, meet us there and take Mom back. We can't take Mom into the city because parking is at a premium. It's an old neighborhood where there are about 2 parking spots per house on the street. The area is mostly Mexican now and it's their way to have a multifamily household or rent the rooms out to borders. Each one has a car so it's not unusual to have 6 - 8 cars per household. I always worry when we visit Mom that we won't have parking (we can't get our SUV into her old garage), especially in the winter time. For at least the rest of the year we will be hauling a 12 foot trailer with us - if there wasn't always room to park the 4Runner, there certainly isn't with that and a trailer attached to it. So I'm grateful my sister will drive over and meet us. She said Mom's at her fiesty 85 year old best so this visit will be fun. We're getting the pool opened on Tuesday (thank you God -with 100 degrees days it will warm the water up fast) and I will take her to her favorite Friends of the Library used book store to stock up on some reading materials. And then she can go and talk with DH and keep him company or sit outside and warm her old bones. I am so glad she is coming down, I was afraid that I wouldn't get to see her at all this year and at 85, I know each year is more precious.

DH is painting the laundry room - a nice soft mint green. It looks really nice against the white woodwork and even makes the blah beige uber generic floor look nice. He will also paint the adjacent back door foyer and 1/2 bath the same color. We selected a light gray for the kitchen area since he didn't want 4 rooms the same color even though they flow into one another. The color was too light - more white than gray so we can go a few shades darker and I think it will look nice, especially with the red lower panels in the breakfast nook area. Southern colors are red and yellow. If you look in every house on our street there is at least one red room. I was going to go light neutrals but we decided we will just repaint the parlor area the same red it is now. It needs repainting because the former owners had college kids come in and do a fast paint job when they were ready to sell and there are wet paint streaks all down the walls. She was also a big antiquer and had shelves with her treasures on all the walls. When they moved out they just yanked the shelves out leaving big holes in several rooms. I was so mad when I saw that. We got somewhat screwed with this house and our goober real estate agent who was Miss Polite instead of Miss Look Out for Your Client. We closed on this house and the former owners wanted to vacate 3 days AFTER closing. I thought that was insane - you have no recourse if the former owners damage the house in moving out - but was told that's how they do things down here. Consequently when they messed up the walls, there was nothing we could do about it. Afterwards I come to find that it is NOT typical to do what we did, instead the norm is to take possession of the house at closing with a final inspection the day before closing with former owners already OUT of the house. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have gone into too long an explanation. Anyway we have some work to do. DH is wondering how he will get it all done, that's why I'm trying to help a bit with the yard work.

Laura - I saw on the news about the train derailment. That had to be scary - a few people knocked around but no serious injuries. Good thing it wasn't your train line getting all off schedule.

Shad - thank you very much for keeping us updated on Mel. Hospitals are no place to be anymore if you are sick. You certainly need someone to look after you and not rely on the care you get from the staff there. Many of the nurses are overworked and some flat out don't care. I'm glad she is home where she can rest properly. I popped a card in the mail from us also. Hope your road trip goes well and doesn't drive you crazy.

Wow Michelle - a week all to yourself what will you do? Actually you probably don't mind having everyone around. But sometimes the quiet is good to get focused on some stuff.

I'd better get off here and get outside as it is rapidly warming up. Have a good weekend ladies. Enjoy the coolness if you have it and I will sweat some for you. I'm just going to pretend I am Annie today :lol:

Love to the chicks :grouphug:

happy2bme 06-04-2011 02:16 PM

Yikes :eek: :yikes: DH just called me over. He is up by the pool cleaning up. In one of the bins was a big BLACK WIDOW SPIDER!!!!! I heard they were down here - we have some nasty spiders down this way including the brown recluse. He took a couple of pictures of it and then we decided we had to kill it because it is dangerous and we didn't want to put it in the shrubs only to have it come and bite us or the cat as we were working in the yard.

It's 95 degrees with a heat index of 104 right now. Sweltering.

upswife 06-04-2011 07:15 PM

been a slow day today at work. Took me a while to catch up havn't read any posts for a few days. Finally caught up. Super tired today, but I think part of thatis from it being so quiet. Hoping for a nice night then back at this tomorrow for a 12 hr day.

Luv and Hugs to all the wordlies!

Shad 06-05-2011 12:22 AM

Hi y'all

Busy, busy, busy. Can't stop for long. Haven't had a chance to catch up with Mel/ Jen yet but will try to do so now and report back when able. I'm about to try and see whether I can activate my remote internet broadband. So if I can do that, I will be back tonight, otherwise maybe tomorrow.

annie175 06-05-2011 09:33 AM

Heeyyyyyyyyy Guuuuuurrrrlllzzzz.......

Just a second to post before hitting the shower to go to CVS. No time to read posts, sorry.

Date was GREAT Friday night. Have had a very bad sinus cold and even carried fever yesterday. Feeling a bit better today however not looking forward to 8 hours of work.

Everyone have a great Sunday/Monday.

Love and hugs...

happy2bme 06-05-2011 10:21 AM

Hello,

Going to be a very very busy day for me too. I have tons to do before Mom shows up on Thursday. Helped DH outside yesterday - insufferable heat but like he says, it's crazy trying to balance things inside the house (packing and decluttering for me, painting for him) with all the work that needs to be done outside. I also picked up a bunch of herbs that I need to put into planters. I do make good use of my herb garden so I don't think that was a frivoulous expense.

Anyway quick check in to say hi and off I go.

Annie, I'm glad to hear that you found someone to have fun with. Hope the fun continues. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hear the weather is wacky up and down in temps and storms out your way which really messes more with the head.

Shad sounds like you are on the run even though it is the weekend and you should be having the time to yourself.

I will see if I can contact Mel later on this afternoon, more towards the early evening. If I do, I will pass along everyone's well wishes and come back and post.

Have a good Sunday - I hope you are having more fun than I am :rolleyes:

upswife 06-05-2011 11:12 AM

All of us busy people. Working today, not too bad yet, but DH got a call that a water main broke open in one of the centers and so he got called in to work to try to salvage the computers. SIL is watching the kiddies. Not sure how long Dh will be gone.

Happy~good luck with all the packing. I am hoping to go thru my entire house once the kids are out of school.

Annie~YAY on the great date. glad you found someone enjoyable. My sinuses have been bothering me too, but no infection only allergies due to this crazy weather. feel better soon chickie.

Shad~hope you trip goes well. good luck with remote access...those settings can be a PIA.

:wave: to everyone else.

I guess I should get back to work...not that we have too many calls right now. Been very quiet this weekend! I think everyone is out enjoying the nicer weather and not noticing if their hot water is not as hot as it should be...LOL I know I am definitely enjoying some cooler than normal showers in the hotter weather. :)

ceejay52 06-05-2011 09:26 PM

I had a good drive to Paragould from Springfield,Mo yesterday. Talk about hot whew.

Happy
EEwwww on the black widow spider. I came flying out of the bathroom this morning hollaring for my uncle. There was a huge spider about the size of a half dollar, in the sink and it was a brown recluse. It wasn't there earlier. I can kill small ones but that size is ugly. Can I say I hate spiders and snakes. It's a good thing you killed the black widow.

Annie
Sorry you don't feel well. It's a bad time of the year for allergies/cold's. Glad you had a good date. Maybe this is the right one.

Laura
Glad that work has calmed down. Train colliding are a bit frightening to me.

Ellen
Glad that work was quiet for you also.

I was impressed with my sister's and bil's small garden. We had fresh salad green's from the garden each day. One of the unusual things in their garden is tobacco plants. I'd never seen one so I made some picture's.One year he planted cotton. They also have blueberry bushes.

It's back to work for me tomorrow. I've been spoiled with these few day's off.

Shad 06-06-2011 02:10 AM

Back at camp and got the mobile broadband going. Still not speedy but it is better than nothing I guess.

Had the most bizarre occurrence today. Was upstairs training people getting along nicely when they suggested it might be more comfortable in the training room - who knew they had one. Well SAP worked just fine upstairs but wouldn't have a bar of downstairs. Couldn't get it to work for love or money. Aaaah well it wouldn't be IT if something didn't go wrong.

Other than that I have been good and going to the gym for at least half an hour a day no matter how tired I am. And I am very tired. Worked from 7am to 11pm last night and then drove back to the camp. Had to get up and do it all again this morning but apparently today was the day for train loading in Red Mountain and I didn't get too many at all. And I am not going back tonight because they have more trains in.

Anyway, I'd better get off to the gym. I will send off a mail to Mel tonight now that I have internet connection. I'll be back

happy2bme 06-06-2011 08:32 AM

Hi kids,

Ugh. Work, work, work might energize Annie but I am dead tired. Did nothing but yard and housework this week. This moving stuff is going to get old very fast. DH announced that in order to save money on moving expenses he intends to move as much of this house as possible though the use of my cousin's trailer, leaving only the large furniture items for the moving truck. Some ideas are good but not always practical. This sounds like one of them. I say this because despite our eagerness to get out of here, we still need to live here and conduct a routine life. DH would be happy to live off paper plates and out of 1 suitcase of clothes. We will see how this goes. In the meantime, I will get dressed and go to job number 1. It should be a quiet week, boss is travelling with one of the cohorts, another is on vacation, but then again, they don't mix much with the minions anyway. The one remaining mgr said he will be the only one in the office this week, I looked at my partner and said - guess that means either we are invisible as we suspected or we've been given the week off and not told about it ;) wouldn't that be a nice surprise :yes: she agreed wholeheartedly. :lol:

Gotta go get an attitude check, can you tell :dunno: Check back later peeps.

annie175 06-06-2011 09:09 AM

Hey ya chicklets........

Yesterday at CVS was straining. I had to work upstairs in the overstock room for 3 hours. It was like a sweat shop up there. Hotter than 3 kinds of h*ll. Altho I think it did my cold/sinuses good cause I woke up this morning feeling pretty good and head is mostly cleared out. I don't usually sweat much, but I was dripping. Had to come home and take a shower.

Grilled out chicken and corn on the cob for dinner. Was going to go to bed but fell asleep in the lazyboy after cleaning up the kitchen. Woke up and it was midnight, then went to bed. Woke up at 2:20 am and have been awake since. I tried everything to get back to sleep. Crazy!

Hot and humid here in Indy. If I could do nothing but hang out by the pool/beach/lake...water in general, it would be perfect. This work thing and bills just put a damper on it.

Gotta get busy, everyone have a marvelous day.

Loves and hugs

diyana 06-06-2011 11:04 AM

I'm so crazy busy at work today....it's not even funny. And to make matters worse...my head is foggy! Aaaargh! DH left for Springfield, MO today. He'll be back Thursday night or Friday. DMIL is at our house this week, which is good because we're having a big booming t'storm right now, and she can keep the doggies calm. She'll go to her sister's next week.

DMIL fell on Saturday morning and hit her head on the cement patio. We took her to urgent care right away and she's fine, except for a big, big goose egg bruise on her forehead that's now sliding down her face and giving her a black eye. She's really sore all over too, shoulders, back, wrist, etc. But thankfully, it wasn't MUCH worse.

I'll try and check in later when I have time to post more.

Love and big, big hugs,

Laura705 06-06-2011 12:24 PM

Morning all. Just a quick hello. :wave:

Weekend was good - hit several stores Friday night, finally got my veggie patch in on Saturday. Tilled, added a bag of compost, tilled again, laid weed cloth, planted, put up the little fence around it, watered. Bf & I met a friend for dinner on Sat. night which was nice. Had my blood donation on Sun. AM, and went to TJ's afterwards. Got four pots planted w/ flowers Sun aft. Finished my book club book last night, only to see an e-mail this morning saying that the woman who was supposed host book club this Saturday has cancelled. We'll see what happens. Maybe I should volunteer to fill in - get my hosting duty over with, and only have less than a week to obsess and worry about it, LOL.

Okay, I'll have to catch up on your posts and get back here for personals later on, if possible.

TTFN!
:flow1: :flow1: :flow1: :flow1: :flow1: :flow1:

happy2bme 06-06-2011 02:04 PM

ok chicks. The pool man is coming tomorrow to open it up for the season. Usually the pool "men" are just a bunch of dorky kids so don't be thinking Igor/Sven here. We have to let the chemicals settle in and stabilize so by Thursday we could all be sitting up on the patio area getting our just reward :beach::swim::cheers: It's supposed to be very close to 100 degrees every day for the next 3 months so the water should warm up rather quickly. And my Mom is coming Thursday for a nice long 21 day visit. While she is no Igor, she is a very funny, extremely fiesty, no filters whatsoever highly entertaining one minute, drive you up the wall the next minute 84 year old fireball. I'm sure you will enjoy her company. I have several coolers, a bag of ice is a 5 minute ride down the street and we have lots of bottled water and Coke products. If you want diet, bring your own or snitch some of Mom's Diet Sunkist Orange or Rootbeer at your own risk :rollpin: Actually she'd be the first to offer some up. DH decided that Amaretto poured over chilled watermelon is pretty darn good so we have some booze and frothy, icy drinks available to us.

It certainly sounds like everyone is spinning out of control and could certainly use a little downtime and recreation. Thought I would offer it up because :crossed: we'll be out of here this year. When we originally wallpapered our kitchen, there was a mixup with the order and we wound up going with another vendor. We needed a border to finish off one of the bedrooms and when DH was looking for something else, came across the original kitchen border. Darn if it isn't the PERFECT thing for the bedroom - and it's free because we already paid for it. And he got a letter in the mail that they miscalculated his pension and it should be more than it was (I thought it was sort of chintzy for someone with over 25 years of service but they diddled around with the pensions before). So we'll be getting a few much needed extra dollars in the wallet. The house is really looking nice, wish we had done some of this sooner so we could have enjoyed it. But while we had the conversation many times, the motivation was not there. Now, as for the renovated bath - what a pain. We now know that the contractor is not only a goober, but a liar and a slippery eel. You can't get in touch with him, he gives you lip service that someone will show up when no one does and this - as I feared - is just dragging out. The subcontractors he hires are simply laborers with no knowledge of how to do something properly or neatly. We had hoped this would be done by the time Mom came down because her knees are bad and it would have been much easier for her to stay on the main floor. But that is DH's battle to fight - and he is getting mad already.

Ceejay - a black widow is bad enough but a brown recluse is much more dangerous. I would have run out of the uncle's house screaming!!!! Good thing he got it and you didn't get bitten. Glad you had a nice visit. I'm sure it ended too soon.

Laura - sounds like you had a very productive weekend. I say go with the book club hosting and get it out of the way. As our bookclub was petering out, we decided to just do cheese and fruit and crackets to minimize the fuss.

Michelle - OMG - poor DMIL. My BF's Mom got tripped by their dog and she took a fall like that. Her whole face bruised on one side - it was something awful to look at. I hope she will be ok. What a scare!!!! Probably good she is not travelling right now and can keep the pups calm. Seems like you guys are getting an awful lot of thunderstorms lately. Bad ones too.

Annie - geez, I can only imagine how nasty it must have been in the stuffy stockroom. I guess it's good that you sweat it out - at least it wasn't made worse with all the dust and such. I told DH I was frustrated with the sleep like you - you go to bed to get rest and then wake up from 2am on. Or maybe I just caught insomnia from you :lol:

Shad - sounds like they need to rename the training room the downstairs lounge since you can't get a proper signal there :lol: You paint an interesting picture of life on the road. It's a crazed life you lead - I think people really underestimate how difficult and challenging training can be.

Mel - sending you some :hug: and good wishes. Sent you a letter on Saturday, hope you will get it soon.

Ellen - it's so warm down here that it's hard to get "cool" water much less cold so maybe you are right, people's hot water tank could have gone out and they wouldn't have noticed it :rofl:

One of my guilty pleasures after swimming is I have DH rinse me off with the garden hose. The water is nice and warm from laying in the sun and it feels so nice (unless it's really hot out and the water is 150 degrees sitting for hours in a black hose) :lol: then when it gets cool again, I hose him off.

OMG - I am sooooo sleepy even though I had a cup of coffee and a Coke already. Had some OJ and some water so I'm definitely not thirsty. I think this heat is draining. Wow, it's even 83 degrees up at the compound. Everyone is hot I guess. Except Shad who is at the tail end of autumn down there. Maybe working on my monthly reports will wake me up :comp: You think? :?: :chin: :no: I didn't think so either :lol: See yahs later...

annie175 06-06-2011 02:56 PM

Happy, best quit teasing me with the pool. I know it is Sven, Igor and Berto coming to open the pool, you just don't want to share. Don't be surprised if you come home from work one night and I am already in the pool swimming. I will however have the grill going prior to your arrival, your momma and I will be having a nice glass of sun tea. xoxoxo

ceejay52 06-06-2011 03:28 PM

You girls make me laugh. I need a break. I've been busy all day trying to catch up on the paper work. We have other's in training for this paper work but the boss seems to want mine.

Annie
Glad you survied the stock room.

Michelle
Ouch for the mil's fall. Glad she is home with the doggies.

Laura
I'm with Happy go ahead and have the book club meeting and get it over with.

It's another hot one today. It's not even July and we've started pumping 1.9 million for the past couple of day's. I'm almost sure we'll get 2.0 million today.
More later--gotta finish the paper work and shred some other documents. It's last month's paper work that we've let the trainee's use. Can't have two copies laying around.

happy2bme 06-06-2011 03:39 PM

Ceejay - them wanting your paperwork is punishment for you being the only one who does it right and on time - haven't you figured that out yet? :lol:

Annie- wouldn't surprise me in the least to see you in the yard. Just beware, Momma will be telling you how to make sun tea and that you are doing it wrong, even though she has no idea what sun tea is and how to make it ;) :rofl:

annie175 06-06-2011 06:59 PM

Ha ha Happy....there would be a great conversation between me and momma....lol...

Ceejay....bah humbug on paperwork....just stick out your tongue...lol.

Chelle...sorry about the MIL fall....dang it anyways...working on more books, but now it is down to read at this end to have the spare to send....we are slow....seems I have little time to read.

Shaddie....that job is keeping you way too busy! and the nonsense...a training room that doesn't work...blah.

MELLIE..in case someone is reading to you...love and hugs and a HUGE GET WELL>....love you chickie.

Laura....don't fret over posts, we are all busy this time of year..just keep us up to date sista!.

Song on mind....You know I need your love.........It's been you, woman, right down the line....

Later gaters, gotta get groceries in from the trunk before they rot....lol.

Love and hugs

annie175 06-06-2011 07:37 PM

http://www.indypoledancers.com/classes.html

Thinking about these classes, what do you think? lol....might be fun....LMAO