View Poll Results: Would You Consider Yourself More Of A "Morning Person" Or A "Night Owl"?
I'm A Morning Person 4 33.33%
I'm A Night Owl 7 58.33%
I'm Neither 0 0%
I'm Both 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 02:59 PM   #16  

Ramona-Still not fixed!! DH got the part installed, but they are having trouble putting the car back together!!

Sherry-My tummy is doing good now!!! I've been eating way too much, though! I hated coming back to work today!!
Old 01-07-2003, 06:49 PM   #17  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi girls

Shelley...I'm with you...I hated going back to school today. We worked yesterday but with no students. Sure was a rude awakening when lunch started today...LOL. Hopefully they will get your car back together and it will run perfect.

Ramona.....That's sounds like a lot of damage, what a blessing that no one was hurt. I hope your back is feeling better today.

Jennelle.....WTG on the bowflex. sounds like you are doing great on Body for Life.

Vicki...When is the service in KY for your brother? Will he be buried in KY or NY? Still thinking of you and hoping God will comfort you in this sad time.

Gayle....How is the OP going? I've decided I'm not drinking any more wine until I get some of this weight off, wish me luck...LOL.

Dee.....I know you are probably soaking up the sun by now. Have fun and get some rest!!!

Doni.....Are you on any excerise program? Do you find it's hard to get motivated to excerise?

Sherry...You sounded so excited about Curves this afternoon. Question!!!!! Why do I find it so hard to commit to a program? Sure none of the places are real convenent for me but what is 3 hours a week when we are talking about my health. I've decided I'M GOING TO DO IT!!!!!! 30 minutes driving time and 30 minutes for the workout. 3 HOURS A WEEK!!!! That will just be 3 hours less that I won't be sitting on my BUTT...LOL. We are going to be 2 HOT MAMAS in Florida this summer.

Love ya...deb

Last edited by DebbieA; 01-07-2003 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-07-2003, 08:44 PM   #18  

Hi Ladies

Well after work today, I went to CURVES and got measured, weighed and tried the machines out. I thought for a long time wheather or not I should post my measurements.But then I thought....Heck, why not!? These are my friends here and my diet BUDS!!! Besides, I will ALWAYS be truthful to ya'll. So... as sad as it is, here are my FAT results:

1-7-03

Weight: 186 (it was 181 this am on MY scales)
Bust: 45 inches
Waist: 38.5 inches
Abdomen: 41 inches
Hips: 44 inches
Thighs: 23 inches
Calves: 13 inches
Arms: 10 inches (The SKINNEST thang on my bod!)

I will not weigh OR check my measurements until THEY do it on Feb.7th.......It will be only ONCE a Month.

I'm so determined this time!!! I will get to my ideal weight and clothes size!!

More later.....
Love,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 01-08-2003, 12:21 AM   #19  
Losing it!

Shoot, girl!!! The biggest thing on you is your boobs!!!! Wanna share????? I am so PROUD of you & Deb for wanting to go through with this!!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 12:32 AM   #20  
Losing it!

Ramona, no need to apologize for being *****y...I am sorry to hear that you had a bad weekend. Sometimes men can be a bit insensitive, plus you have so much going on right now. BTW: what happened to the first dog that Ben trained with?

Shelley: Happy to hear that you will probably have a car again soon!!!! I was starting to worry about you!

Vickster: {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}} we love you!!!!!!

Dee: If your reading this I just want you to know I'm sitting here bundled in sweats and two pair of sock booties, drinking hot lemon water and trying to stay warm!!! Soak up some of that sun for me!!!!!

Jennelle: Sounds like your doing super on BFL!!!!

Are you guys familiar with hospice care? I am going to take a training session involving different area's to see if I want to volunteer my time. I have wanted to do this forever...I hope I will be able to handle it. I have a two page application to fill out plus I need to list three references. People that they can call to see if I can handle it emotionally. Everyone inmy house thinks that I am crazy for wanting to do it.

I hope this finds everyone well...
Old 01-08-2003, 10:15 AM   #21  

Hey everyone...Thanks so much for the kind prayers and thoughts .
My brother will be cremated and taken to Fld. where my parents live.
There is a service today in NY. and the service in Louisville will be next week.

Everyone you are dear to my heart and my family Thanks you for the prayers.

Hey Snugs....Guess who sent me flowers!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 10:21 AM   #22  
Losing it!

Hey Vickster!!! Say it ain't true?????? The crazy lady from across the street????????????
Old 01-08-2003, 03:26 PM   #23  

Yep indeedy there my friend.

I thought it was a serious mistake when they knocked on the door and said they were from her.
There is a heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2003, 06:43 PM   #24  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey girls

I Did it!!! I joined Curves!!!!
It was so much fun and the 30 minute workout went by really fast. She weighed me, a whopping 233...OMG!!!!! Their scales weigh about 5 pounds heavier than mine.
She took all my measurements but I left them there, I'll post them tomorrow. The shocker was when she took my BODY fat count. It was 45%, heck I'm almost 1/2 tub of LARD...LMAO!!!
Sherry..... Thanks for the little extra PUSH!!! You were right, I do love it!!!

Got to go now and start supper. I'll post more later!!

Love ya...deb
Old 01-08-2003, 07:47 PM   #25  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - Bravo for being brave enough to post your measurements!

Debbie - I'm right there with you at 49% body fat, so I got a giggle out of your "1/2 a tub of lard" crack.

Gayle - I think hospice care is a very noble cause to take up. My uncle volunteered for a long time at a hospice for patients with HIV/AIDS and he said that, while it was hard, it was one of the most rewarding experiences of his life.
Old 01-08-2003, 11:25 PM   #26  

Howdy

This will be another quickie post...(I'm gettin' pretty good with "quickies"!!)

After work I went to CURVES and worked out......came home and paid bills......went to my bowling league......came home & peeled a 10 lb. bag of potatoes for soup at work tomorrow......and just got out of shower! I'm so tired!!!!

Debbie.......I'm so proud of you for joining CURVES too!! We will do this!!! I'll ask tomorrow what my bodyfat was.I left that out PLUS I forgot what she said!!

Gayle.........I think working with the hospice care will be great!! You're such a sweet thoughtful person! There should be more people like you out there!!

Vicki.......Wow.....so MIL sent you flowers!!???? OMG....were they black roses!!?? LOL!! See...she DOES love you!!! I just want you to know that you're still in my prayers.Love you!!

Shelley.........Did they get your car back together? I hope you have transportation now!

Dee.......I MISS YOU!!! Hope you're having a He** of a good time!!

Jennelle.........Ramona..........Doni........and all the long lost FLOOZIES.........I'll post more tomorrow.I luv ya'll!!!

Goodnight!!

Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Ramona...........How's your back? Take care hon!!!! {{{ hugs }}}
Old 01-09-2003, 12:45 AM   #27  
Losing it!

OH MY GOSH VICKSTER!!!!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE BOUQUET!!!! I never thought about it until Sher mentioned the black roses....what ever you do...don't sniff those flowers!!!
Old 01-09-2003, 03:11 AM   #28  

shelley, is your car running yet?

vicki,still thinking of you!

gdeann,ive homeschooled for bout 5 years now.
i started with pre k now shes in 4th.

dee, be safe!
make memories!

sherry,half off at curves?
what a deal!your gonna be smokin this summer!
my dd is 10.

debbie,i use the firm-fitprime tapes and leslie sansone in home walking.
i love to excercise.
way to go on you joining curves to.
cant wait to read of all your successes!!!
have a great one!
doni
Old 01-09-2003, 07:31 AM   #29  

Sherry & Gayle......I called the Swat team in to check them out before I set them on my table and smelled them. LOLOLOLOL
You never know...

My brother's service went very well and there will be a lot of legal suits going on and stress but one thing I have learnt here is.

I can count on my friends here to uplift and keep me going.
Thanks so much for you support.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:25 AM   #30  
Losing it!

It's nice to know the service went well Vickster. I can't even begin to imagine all of the stuff your family will need to go through now...did they go ahead and shut down the apartment building?
{{{{{{{{{{SUPER HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
Closed Thread