Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 01:24 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies...(#75)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 12-28-2002, 01:53 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #74 and read the last few posts there!!
Old 12-28-2002, 02:26 PM   #3  
Losing it!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY!!!!!!! Maybe you won't be able to tell us what Wayne had planned for you.....
Old 12-28-2002, 02:31 PM   #4  
Losing it!

Romona: Are both of your Son's still home??? If not, are they still in the States?? What happens to Ben's partner when he come's home on leave? Just wondering....
Old 12-28-2002, 02:34 PM   #5  

Gayle, they are both still here, however, Ben just got a message that the Kennel Master is looking for him. That means more than likely he is being deployed. We are sitting here on pins and needles waiting for the phone to ring.
Thank you for asking about the boys and please keep them in your prayers.

Love,
Ramona
Old 12-28-2002, 04:00 PM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hey girls...the Christmas season is OVER!!!!!!!!! I'm starting a Body for Life Challenge on 12/30. Wish me luck
Old 12-28-2002, 06:43 PM   #7  

Happy Holidays

We had a wonderful Xmas and trying to get back into the routine of things.
Brrrrrr I am ready for warm weather.
Glad to see everyone had a good holiday

Vicki
Old 12-28-2002, 08:21 PM   #8  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Hope you had a wonderful day!
Old 12-28-2002, 08:45 PM   #9  

Just recovering from yet another christmas party! Larry's step parents just left. One more tonight! What party animals we are! Talk to you all soon.
Old 12-29-2002, 08:59 AM   #10  

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SHERRY!!! I wasn't able to post yesterday, and I missed your big day!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday, our dear master of the Floozies board!!

Had a great time at the lock-in, most of the kids didn't sleep, so needless to say, yesterday I came home and slept the day away.

Dee-I said extra prayers for your and your mom Friday night. I hope she is feeling better.

Jennelle-I was on BFL for a couple of challenges. Good luck!! For me, it wasn't my cup of tea---but for others, they rule by it. There is a BFL thread on this board, led by Mrs. Jim. She has done a great job of it and is die hard BFL. If you haven't already, go over there and post too. Also you can go to www.leanandstrong.com to learn a lot about it. Again, good luck. Stay with us, though and let us know how it is going.
Old 12-29-2002, 10:30 AM   #11  

Happy Belated Birthday Sherry.....
Old 12-29-2002, 10:38 AM   #12  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERRY!

Old 12-29-2002, 10:51 AM   #13  
Losing it!

Hello Floozies!!!!

Shelley: Glad to hear that you survived the lock-in with the kids!!!! Bet you had fun, but it will also take a day or two to recuperate!!!

Jennelle: Good luck on the BFL challenge!!!! I did it a few years ago. Very logical eating and exercise plan...twisted & hurt muscle in knee and just never went back to it. (story of my life)

Dee: Bottled my wine on Friday, ended up with 28 full size bottles!!! I madeup a cute label for the few that I gave as gifts. For the fun of it, I am naming each batch and creating a label just for the give a-ways. I read somewhere that you can put the elderflowers into a nylon bag and toss into the fermenter compared to just letting them float in the liquid. How do you guys do it???? BTW: Santa left me a white zin kit for Christmas....

What do you guys think of the cloning news currently going on???? Fact or hoax???? Personally, I feel that It could do alot of damage if true and if it fell into the wrong hands. I do not go for trying to create a living human being. I am some what for cloning if we could create certain body parts for medical purposes such as heart transplants and so on...

HAVE A SUPER DUPER DAY!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2002, 09:10 AM   #14  

Good Mornin'

I just wanted to "pop-in" quickly and say hi. I'm about to leave to go work the "Music City Bowl".

Thanks again for the warm Birthday wishes.I did have a good day.Wayne took me to dinner at Cracker Barrel and to play Bingo.We didn't win but still had fun.

Ok...Who's with me on gettin' this weight off???!!! I'm so determined to lose this time!! Watch out the 1st of the year....
I'm gonna do it!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'll get some negative feedback but I'm also joining "Curves" the first of the year too!!

Gotta leave for the stadium now.........
Hugs & Love,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Here's what my dream house would look like (A cabin in the woods!):

Last edited by Sherry; 12-30-2002 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:39 AM   #15  

Why would you get negative feedback for doing something that will help you with your health? If joining Curves is what it takes for you, then I say GO FOR IT, GIRLIE!
Closed Thread