3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back in Kindergarten #95 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/223359-back-kindergarten-95-a.html)

jules1216 02-20-2011 10:07 AM

Day 5 of the plague...the doctor put me on Tamiflu and I am feeling a little better this morning...still no energy (lol...like I actually had any before the start of this stuff) I just hope the fever stays away, still really achy...but boy have i missed the grandboys....

oh...and hubby and I are ready to seriously hurt each other from feeling crappy and stuck together way too much time...

Sassy_Chick 02-20-2011 10:53 PM

Hey Chickies.

Sue -- Ikea is awesome, well I think......ha. I haven't yet went to Costco's website. I knew as soon as we saw the couch and the price, I KNEW it wouldn't last! It always happens when you don't have the money!!! lol. Awwwwww glad you had fun with the GK's.........Aw be nice to know what your DGD's having!! How exciting! I love shopping for babies!! :) So glad your mom's doing well!!! My MIL's just had her boot taken off her one leg so she can maneuver around a lot better!!

Jules -- Aw so sorry you are feeling awful!! My DH got sick lastnight. Not sure if it was what he ate or what. But he felt better today. I felt a bit off today, but didn't keep me down at least. Big :hug: I hope you feel better soon!

Well I officially drank my last soda with dinner......no more sodas.......:( I'm kinda sad about it but only because I just have water to drink now. I'm thinking I will get me some lemons and limes and spice up my water a bit. ;) Already have my Lean Cuisine Meals ready for the week. I have oatmeal if I want it for breakfast. I also have those lowfat blueberry muffins made out of that Greek Yogurt to eat too. I'm excited this time. Nobody is motivating me, but me! I can do this thing! I'm not setting any goals, just taking it one day at a time!!!!!!!

Well thats all from me.........for now!

:hug:

Sassy_Chick 02-21-2011 06:43 PM

Hey Chicks.

Cristina -- Yeah I guess it wasn't meant to be. But we did love it! lol. Today here it is cold, windy and rainy.......just makes ya wanna stay in bed......:p

Ok so I stayed up all night lastnight because my back was killing me and now judging from our weather here today (cold and rainy) now I know why! lol. But I did manage to eat a Bagel Thin (like a normal bagel only thinner and only 100 calories) and drank my water. Then went to bed while DH went to his Orientation today, he brought me home food from Long Johns. I know not the greatest selection.........But I just ate the shrimp and inhailed the french fries unfortunately. lol. Drank 1/2 a mt. dew.

But I did go up and down our stairs 5 times for some form of exercise. I will do more tomorrow. I also made us a cup of hot cocoa cuz its a hot cocoa kind of day, but it was the good stuff that I could pronounce every ingredient on and I didn't finish my whole cup.

Thats it so far. I'm not beating myself up over every single calorie, only trying to do better and make sure I don't over do it, eating wise.

So there ya go. I totally forgot to WI this morning, so I'll try to remember tomorrow!

Big :hug:

Sassy

suetalks 02-22-2011 08:18 PM

Have had a busy day and now I am feeling pretty yucky. Darn it, I do not want to get sick. :(

I am lightheaded and my joints ache. Have a headache too....gross. I am going to have an early night and try to sleep it off.

Adios....

suetalks 02-23-2011 01:45 PM

Cristina- Sorry if my above post about FB offended you..I was just trying to get you to come over..didn't mean to upset you.... Seems like you are not my friend on FB anymore.. I have read it back several times and really don't know what was offensive. Sorry...

jules1216 02-24-2011 09:45 PM

sassy--I love bagel thins

sue--oh noo...thats how we started with the 5 day fever and now 5 days after the fever still achy

Cristina--staight data entry is hard to do

night all!!

Sassy_Chick 02-25-2011 12:21 AM

Hey All.

Sue -- uh oh hope you feel better! :hug:
Cristina -- GL with the job!
Jules -- Yes they are good and easy to make and only 100 calories. I try to eat 1/2 within getting up, I heard its supposed to help your metabolism, but man its tough because I'm usually not hungry then! lol.

:hug:

Sassy_Chick 03-01-2011 12:43 PM

Wow am I a thread killer or what??!!! LMAO!

Sassy_Chick 03-02-2011 12:27 PM

Aw Cristina :hug: I hope you do come back. I still check in here.

Big :hug: