3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back In Kindergarten #94 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/220837-back-kindergarten-94-a.html)

jules1216 01-02-2011 07:11 AM

Mindee-sorry for the drama on New Years. Dom is a you tubefanatic, here's a cake making video we found by accident that he loves to watch...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuXQVAg4Cqk

kathy--Mindee got your card...lol...I put little personal notes in all of yours and a few others. Yes, we get the kids all weekend..I have to say that it is wearing me out. Dom stays up later thanks to his Mommy, but Ashton goes to bed early and then wakes up between 6 and 7....they don't even take naps at the same time. Really thinking about just watching them one night a weekend. They are awfully cute though.

Sassy girl--you are too funny!!

Susan--Hopefully checking in daily here will motivate me in the right direction...I definitely need a kick in the arse myself...

Hope--I traded comfort drinking for comfort eating myself...just talking about food isn't a trigger, when I am stressed I have the tendency to mindlessly graze....

Katy--I love zuma on the msn games, have never plasyed them on fb. One thing for sure...the only constant in life is change.

well the wiggle worm on my lap is needing both hands...

FrouFrou 01-02-2011 12:36 PM

Good morning, ladies...

JULES...took a look at the cake video, too cute! A lott easier than one would think and love the idea of a firetruck/dalmation themed BD party...too cute! I had Lily once over night and her momma brought her over about 5'ish so it wasn't so bad. But a whole weekend?! That's cool that you do that for the kids though.

MINDEE...sorry about the drama on NYE. You know, I watched the video's on FB but I didn't have the sound up to where I could hear what was said, plus I have a little radio on my desk/table. I just thought they were singing and having fun. You reminded me that I HAVE to make a cake too! Supposed to be practicing so by the time the actual wedding date is here we will have a beautiful (fingers crossed) wedding cake! Need to try different fillings too! Glad it's just going to be a small one!

SASSY...I can't remember the last time I had a hangover, and I'd like to keep it that way, lol! Of course I feel like I have one today, not sure why I have this pounding headache. And yes, that was my first thought reading your post...she's moving! :lol:

SUE...thinking of you and your mother, hoping all is well.

KATHY...good for you for not answering the phone! Don't they know you need a day off?! So how old is Roxy and yes, they do grow too fast! Funny she thinks she is a cowgirl. Cambrie (granddaughter) always wants to be a cowgirl for Halloween but her momma ain't having it. For Christmas we got her an american doll and I was torn between the cowgirl outfit and the snow one...they both fit her to a 't'. They actually do come dressed but there are outfits to buy seperate. Went with the sno one 'cause she is always wearing the leggings with boots so will get the cowgirl outfit for her BD, maybe with a horse...she loves horses too!

FRANCIE...hoping you and Fonzo are enjoying your visit in AZ, and Vegas!

SUSAN...you'll figure it out. I would love to go to Hawaii...not sure I would come back though if I went, lol. How was your roadtrip to Portland?

HOPE...okay, so I saw a couple of the ladies call you Heather...is either fine?

KATY...so are you headed back to work tomorrow? Bet it was nice having a long vacation.

Well, I overslept again. Not sure what is going on with that. I didn't stay up too late and I know it will be **** to pay come tomorrow morning when I have to get up at 5:45, ugh. Hoping Lily isn't a little turd this week. Thinking a week with her will get her back on schedule, we'll see. Also woke up with a horrible headache...have too much to do today to deal with this. I'm hoping because we are having an early dinner that they will leave early, lol...is that mean? Oh well...I wanted all the kids over yesterday for one dinner and now today is number 2...just wanted a break in between to be lazy. Of course I am interested in all the details of Charlotte meeting her sisters' soon to be in-laws I guess. Wouldn't that be why you want your parents to meet the boyfriends'? I don't know, what do I know? :lol: Didn't want to be texting Charlotte back and forth plus Josh will tell me more, lol. Anyway...guess I better go...stop at FB, need to write a letter, make a cake and some cornbread and get things started for dinner, or prepared I should say.

Have a super Sunday! :hug:

Mom2Gaby 01-02-2011 02:01 PM

It is Sunday,still in Portland. Going to take the older girls to the mall and shop a bit.
Stayed in a motel because when I got to the ex's he had polished a bottle of brandy by 2pm. Ick and he was being a major turd.
Gaby's dad was all out of sorts because he couldn't say good night to G and called 3xs at the ex husbands home........even though I called him and said "I am staying at a motel tonight if you need me call Becks cell"
This morning I repeated that and he says " you didn't say Gay was w/ you" DUH.....where would she be??
I swear this weird ex's must think I party a lot and meeting men on the internet all the time.
dips......he needs to back off.......

jules1216 01-02-2011 02:51 PM

Cristina--there are lots of different cake ideas to watch, and they make them seem pretty simple to do with not alot of fancy tools. Sometimes I think it's more crazy than cool, I am soo tired come Sunday. Once it warms up again and the boys run outside and wear themselves out I think it will be a little easier. I don't know how we will do it with three...just shoot me now! I have a really killer headache but I think its from being sleep deprived!!

Susan--your life is never dull with the crazy ex's...Gabster is so wise beyond her years...

well, as soon as Dom wakes up Teri is going to take me to the mall. Bath and Body works has antibac and wallflowers on sale.

tommysgirl18 01-02-2011 07:48 PM

doing my daily pop in!

Thanks for all the nice comments about the drama....now I am just hoping that that is the last of the drama! We have come to the conclusion that we are just going to go back to having our own NYE get together and just bypassing them from now on.

Jules~ Thanks for that link! I will have to check out the others ones and even that site that is mentioned!

Cristina~ No need to cross any fingers....you will do an AMAZING job on the cake!!! I already know that Marissa is going to want a My Belle (what she calls Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast) cake.....so I will be looking into those kinds of cakes....and I have to find out from Brandon what kind he wants! He is more into telling me what kind of fruits and vegetables that they want to grow when we get our house!

Suzy Q~ You mean you don't leave her with the maid when you leave? LOL Where does he think you would leave her at? Was there a full moon last night?

suetalks 01-02-2011 09:50 PM

Poor mom.......She is basically still feeling the results of the anesthetic. She is nauseated and a little confused. Has trouble forming a sentence...her thoughts trail off. They are doing tests to see if she possibly had a stroke, or if something else is going on. The day of surgery she was awesome and we thought she would go home the next day. Wrong! Her back is healing nicely and not as painful today as it has been. She went 13 hours without needing pain meds. So the surgery was a great success...now just the aftermath.
Keep thinking good thoughts for us...thanks so much.

I am basically a hospital rat again. I went home today for a shower and change of clothes. Brought clean clothes back with me since I found I can use a washroom here. Now if I can just get some much needed sleep......

Mom2Gaby 01-02-2011 10:16 PM

Made it home,thankgoodness. Starting my *eating better lifestyle....diet thingie* tomorrow. At the moment I am having some pie,but even w/ that I did pretty good this weekend.

Mindee- of course the maid! And she was on duty this weekend too. I coud have ran off to Portland by myself and had lots and lots of sex *slaps head*...and here I took gaby w/ me everywhere.....dang. ha ha

Kathy - I'll eat oatmeal, my breakfast has been (usually,when I wasn't eating sausage) yogurt and a banana.

hi to everyone. :wave:

I need to get to bed w/ Gaby. She was a pill coming home. Let her have a coke slurpee and she was pretty wild.......lol,kind of funny til she took my taco bell taco away and said "nope, you can't eat and drive"...what a turd.

tommysgirl18 01-02-2011 10:21 PM

Sue~ I hope your mom has a good rest of the time in the hospital. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, as well as your mom.

Suzy Q~ Don't you hate when you find out about stuff like that AFTER the fact? Our babysitter always tells us AFTER we get home "you guys could have stayed out later" or "you guys could have gotten a hotel room for the night...I don't mind sleeping here with the kids."

Sassy_Chick 01-03-2011 12:43 PM

Guess What?? :D :D :D

I have an interview tomorrow!!! :celebrate:

Its for a part time position as a administration/receptionist position but **** I'll take it!! Its a FOOT in the door!!! YAY!

So I need ya all to keep all your crossables crossed for me, please!!! :crossed:

:hug:

Mom2Gaby 01-03-2011 01:56 PM

Good Morning -

I am so hyper on coffee.
Took Gaby to school,went grocery shopping, paid rent,went by work to drop off car insurance info,talked to co workers,talked to new supervisor about getting more hours.Came home and hauled up groceries.
Now I sit w/ bags to unpack, clothes to put away and a tree to take down,some cleaning to get done.....I have 3 hours to do that before I pick up Gaby.

Sassy- Crossing fingers!! oops, forgot to say that,,,,,,,,,,,,

and it's my months TOM crap and I there was no toilet paper in the house this AM......and we woke up late for school.
Gaby was sweet, she got right up and in the shower.

Scale was down a pound from Friday, see.....knew I had a good weekend,picked up salad fixins.......and,I haven't even had breakfast yet.

Thinking of moving back to Portland this summer,my girls need their mom. You think at 18/19 they wouldn't but they do......especially w/ the father they have........lol..... MEOW.........I love pmsing, all sorts of mean stuff comes out of my mouth. ha ha

and I am flat broke........bills paid,food in the house, full tank of gas......don't get paid again til the 14th.....I am happy though, better off than most people.....

ok, random thoughts.,........need to get to work!!

Mom2Gaby 01-03-2011 05:06 PM

:hug:Sue- I hope you are doing ok today and getting some rest. Our hospital is so small,sometimes they will give the family a room to use that has a shower and bed in it.

Off to get Gaby. Found a $50 in my wallet,yay......thought I was broke. :D Tree is down, living room is back in order. Still need to clean the shower tonight and do a load of laundry. Otherwise the place is nice and clean. *sigh.......back to normal.

Chicken salad for dinner, taco's for Gaby.

chow! :hug:

FrouFrou 01-03-2011 06:43 PM

Just dropping by to say HI :wave: Will be back either later this evening or tomorrow to catch up...not feeling so great. Woke with a headache, and sore throat, feeling like a cold is coming. Not a good day to have bother girls for sure. Funny, we came back this morning and all three of us went to sleep (at almost 7 a.m.) and didn't wake until 9:30...really messed up the ole schedule. Then took a nap later...baby was dragging worse than me...needed about another 30 minutes but had to get up and get the girls off to meet Charlotte so she could get Cambrie to piano lessons by 5, ugh! I stayed in my jammies all day! Anyway, need to go catch up on laundry and clean the living room up...looks like a tornado blew thru there. Chat later

tommysgirl18 01-04-2011 12:25 AM

doing my daily pop in......

I snuck in workout last night......I think on my nights off, I will only do 10 minute workouts and then on my work out nights do the regular 15 minutes.

I am still looking for yummy recipes to try and still looking for that place to call a home! BUT I will accomplish both of those achievements this year!

Sassy~ That is great to hear! I will cross every thing that I can!

Suzy Q~ You keep reminding me that I want to get salad fixings.....but I never think that they are going to stay in the fridge long enough!

Cristina~ I hope you feel better soon!

Mom2Gaby 01-04-2011 11:52 AM

Good Morning -

I made hamburger stew last night for dinner,instead of a chicken salad.It is so good,having some for breakfast.

Gaby is growing up way too fast. It makes me sad.

Managed to get to 168.2 this morning.

Work today, oh joy.

:wave:

Sassy_Chick 01-04-2011 04:11 PM

Hey all.

Had the interview today. I think it went ok. She said I should prob hear something next week and if not to get in touch with her. So we'll see.

So not motivated to do the whole WL thing. Haven't even weighed myself. :p I think just too much going on right now. I am thinking about doing either the 17 day diet or the 11 Week diet with Dr. Oz.

Anywho thats about it from here.

:hug: