Old 02-06-2011, 02:50 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Hey y'all..... I have been MIA.... I just finished my 14 days straight. I have been working 75 hours a week

If I forget to address something, I am sorry. I did read though.

CC..... I think it is cool you are getting a new bike. Btw, happy belated bday. Sorry I missed it.

Holly..... I say get the bike you want! You deserve it girl. I wish you lived down this way..... I know someone wanting to GIVE an eliptical away.... but the thing is he is wanting to get rid of it b/c it hurts his knees

Colleen- you crack me up! Are you still dogsitting? I know you had job stress.... how is that going?

Tymaboy.... darn that is a whole lot of snow. Btw, how is the new job?

Leatherman, I started WW online also. I "cheated" and weighted after 5 days just to see my progress. I have lost 6 pounds. It is pretty strict as far as eating processed foods b/c they use so may points.... but it works out to be the best for the long term I believe.

SarRawrNaomi and beerdrinker, WELCOME.

Well, I am short on time. I will gab more later.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Welcome SarRawrNaomi and beerdrinker.

We got about another 3 inches this weekend. Is the snow ever going to end?

We are having a super bowl party today. Lotta of work this weekend & I have been sick all weekend. I guess it's better that I was sick on the weekend & not during the week when I need to work. I also had to bowl last nite. My average has gone up to 81 now. I bowled a couple pins above average last nite. The time before I had 2 games over 100. My team could tell I wasn't feeling myself, but I'm still proud of myself for bowling above average. I have not gone crazy cleaning the house for my guest today. I just don't feel up to it. Well I better go heat up the food.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to the newbies! Nice to have you join the chatter anytime! I'm not active with my dieting, my ticker is WAY off (but it looks better than actual weight), but the folks here let me in to chat anyway! I'm thankful. Someday my wagon will come back and I'll jump on again.

Tymaboy, you might have us beat on snow, but at least in Wisconsin we WIN at football! Yay Packers victory in the Superbowl!

Spring Fever has hit! Yesterday we traded campers. We downsized, and traded our 36' 5th wheel beautiful house on wheels for a much smaller 2011 travel trailer with an indoor AND an Outdoor kitchen. Love it! We will soon be selling our 99 Diesel 3/4 ton truck too, and getting my dad's 06 F150 4 dr King Ranch truck to pull the new travel trailer. We are keeping the Harley, and selling the 08 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad with only 3800 miles on it. Buyers?

Next week we get together with friends to plan a trip out to Glacier Nat'l Park on the cycles the week after Memorial Day weekend this year. We are planning on it unless DH still is having arm trouble from the semi accident.

I just quoted insurance for a $2.5 million house!! $5000 premium, and it didn't scare him!! Crazy!! Somebody out there still has money I guess!

Lovely Monday. Still in a good mood from the weekend, and the day at work has been going fast. Hope all is well with you all too! Spring fever is hitting you too. I can tell buy the cycle talk...
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!
Perhaps it will carry over into my scooting to the scooter club meeting tonight.
BURRR!!! haha!
beerdrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

I am back...... sorry been really busy every night and day so haven't had anytime to really get on the computer

Holly I would have thought your counter offer of $200 diff they would have jumped on it but I guess you just never know with insurance companies
Good Luck on getting a new bike - I took my chopper to Powerbrokers on Saturday, I am selling it cheap and he thought there would be no problem selling it quickling either- then I can finally order mine as I do believe I am going with the 2011 White Denim Street Glide unless something changes before then but I doubt it

Holly cow Aaron walking in below 0 weather that is crazy I would have been frozen - so KUDOS to you, good luck with WW Online- I have thought about looking into that as well but of course haven't. Vacation has put me a slump lately and wishing I was back in Mexico

Well off to shoot darts tonight so I will be checking back in later

Welcome Beerdrinker and SarRawrNaomi

Oh nice ride you have there beerdrinker - I am liking the pink
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:16 PM   #96  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hey everyone

Reda, congrats on the (almost) decison on the White Denim Street Glide Sorry you're feeling in a slump since Vacay - too bad vacays can't last longer! Yeah I wonder why they (insurance) didn't respond ... that was almost a month ago!

Hi Tammy!!! WHOA you have been working alot, girl! hope your health isn't suffering from it

Colleen, congrats on the Packers win! and for your new home on wheels.

Hi tymaboy

Hey Aaron, are you still on plan with the online WW?

I had a sober wake up call when I weighed myself this morning!!! do you see I had to adjust my ticker UP 6 POUNDS. All day long, when I was thinking I was starving I just kept saying "162...162". I'm supposed to be going down, not up!! Big wake up call. I'm sitting here feeling empty while DH is having a huge bowl of ice cream This is going to be very hard but I have got to stick to clean eating.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

@ChopperChick355 Thanks!

@vermontmom bummer. you'll get there.
beerdrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #98  

Holly you will do what you need to do to get back to where you want to be- We had a new wellness center built and for 2 weeks I have been going to go check it out but haven't had time yet- hopefully Thursday I will
Well I won 2 of my 4 dart games last night so I must be improving, pissing alot of guys off because of the way I throw- I just walk up there and throw, don't do alot of aiming and all.....

Tammy 75 hours that is alot - but I see WW Online is working for you to - I do need to check that out - I just need something to keep me accountable

Colleen congrats on the new travel trailer- it is spring fever, I am going to go look at a new river cabin next Wednesday, hopefully it is nice and all

We have quite a few trips planned this year - I don't think we will be at home at all ...... acutally summer is jammmed packed every month we have some type of a trip planned even if it is for an extended weekend

Tymaboy how is your new job going? Great Job on bowling - I will bowl again tonight and hopefully it will be better than last week

I suppose I should get to work and get something done today so have a Great Tuesday
Old 02-08-2011, 03:36 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. I love the ww so far, I will weigh my self on friday. I will post the numbers each week so you can see how I am doing. Have you gals ever used a zumba dance tape, if so how is it.

Last edited by LEATHERMAN; 02-09-2011 at 07:21 AM.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #100  
Biker Chick!

Hey everyone Oh my gosh..it did not snow here yesterday!!! not one flake The snowbanks are so high everywhere you have to be so very careful driving and pulling out, and watching for others.

I have had THREE days on plan!! that's a first. I keep hearing that '162' echoing in my head and that is what is motivating me.

Aaron, I haven't done a Zumba class or tape, but have a friend who really likes it.

Hey I was re-elected vice president of our motorcycle group, I guess I haven't done anything terrible in a year more like no one else wanted to do it

This weekend is when we go to Ohio for a big party. The EasyRiders Bike Show is in Columbus OH and our friends started getting together afterwards for a party..it has grown to us renting the bottom part of a bar to hold all the people that come, around 100. I was so-so about going...such a long drive, about 12 or 13 hours, but maybe it will be a good change out of our rut. And especially, maybe getting DH back into the 'we loves bikes' mood.
We leave tomorrow morning.

Last edited by VermontMom; 02-10-2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #101  

Aaron I hear Zumba is fun and exercising - going to try it out this weekend. I got my membership at the health club and tonight is my first class, step areobics. They have classes from 5a till 8pm every day ranging from yoga to spin classes then on Sunday it is a 3 hour bike ride on stationary bikes I am excited to start - need to get my butt in gear

Holly way to go on 3 days OP and I know you will have a blast this weekend but it is quite the drive - but it will be fun
Old 02-11-2011, 06:31 AM   #102  
Biker Chick!

got to say bye for the weekend We're driving out to Columbus Ohio; that's where most of our biker friends are (well Ohio, KY) and the EasyRiders Bike show is there for this weekend; we all get together for a party Saturday night. We were able to go the first year (two years ago); couldn't last year; but DH really wanted to make it this year so we planned for it. I had to work 7 days in a row to 'earn' the weekend off but it will be worth it. Some of these people, I haven't seen in 2 years, because we didn't go to Chillicothe in 2010 either. So it will be fun

actually, I know DH will bring his laptop so I can probably say hi from the hotel, otherwise have a great weekend everyone!
Old 02-11-2011, 09:05 AM   #103  

Woo Hoo scale is down. : I just weighed my self and the scale said 261. I have had a hard time dieting the last 2-3 weeks weight is up and down, so when I started WW I was around 265, so I lost 4 lbs. I will post next week to show weight loss. I am going to move my ticker. I hope you gals have a good weekend. Holly I wish I was going to the Easy Riders bike show it sounds like so much fun. I hope it helps your DH get back in to riding again.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #104  

Talking Help

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost my ticker, and I cant get it back.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #105  

Aaron not sure what you need to do but I would think just repost your link in your User CP file

Well went to the stop areobics last night and boy I am out of shape but I worked my butt off - sweat was rolling and I even got sick after the workout- I was trying really hard towards the end to hold it down but just as it was time to lay down and do abs I was heading for the restroom but today I feel good and I am not sore at all- so tonight is Yoga
I still haven't checked out WW online but will hopefully do that this afternoon

Have TONS of FUN Holly