Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Default Worldlies Dance into non-diet friendly December

Okay - can't for the life of me think of anything better at 6.00am in the morning. I forgot all about this yesterday in the thrill of getting my taxes done.

To go back to check on the old thread, click http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...give-up-8.html

I'll be back when my brain defogs
Old 12-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Shad
Thanks for setting up the new thread and I do like the title. Ugh on the taxes. That's one job I dislike to do.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #3  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Thanks Shaddie for the new thread...at
Old 12-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #4  
Annie - Indiana

Sorry my poster finger hit go for some unknown reason....lol

anyway, at the commune we start you can be in charge of the Commune Newspaper....lol Start all the new threads...

Start my morning off with a mess....crapped my pants...thank God sissy is working here. I took my cell out of my bra whilst in the potty room here at work and called her to bring her b*tt wipes, paper towels, soap...now going commando and sockless. Dang it, have a lunch meeting too, somehow I am not in the mood to eat. lol I know, TMI...

Country singing star Montgomery Gentry has prostrate cancer and having surgery today or tomorrow, his wife served him divorce papers Tuesday. Now that my friends, is rotten luck. God Bless his life.

Colder than a witches t*t outside this morning....28 degrees, no snow. We are to have accumulating snowfall on Saturday of 2-4 inches. I don't care I have to work at CVS all day anyway.....let it snow, let it snow, let is snow.

Finally the Colts/Cowboys game is here this Sunday. THis is the game I got the free tickets and am taking baby boy. He is really fired up cause a lot of the Indy Colts are on the injured list and Dallas Cowboys my have a shot at us. He is not right, however faithful to the Cowboys since he was about 4 years old.

Gotta get busy, will check in later,

Love and hugs.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #5  

Hi everyone!

Shad - Thanks for setting up our new thread. Very appropriate title. Ooh, taxes. Let the fun begin. Actually, I have a tax matter to address before year's end. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute, LOL.

Annie - LOL about the book choice disparity. Going commando in 28 degrees - brrrr! Not a good start to the day. So wait - on Sunday you'll be rooting for the Colts and BB will be cheering for the Cowboys?? Nothing like a good rivalry, LOL.

Nothing much to report. Still have about 35 pages to go on the book club book. Groan. I'm looking forward to starting my next book! Still don't know what to bring to book club on Friday. I think it'll be store bought unless I think of something before I get home.

Doggy was antsy last night so bf & I bundled up and took him for a walk. Brrr. I think bf needs to take him during the daylight hours during the week (and I can do it on the weekend). Too much hassle trying to pick up poop in the dark with the flashlight! Well, we're expecting snow this weekend so I guess it'll be easier to find it then, LOL.

Food wasn't good yesterday, but the scale is the same today!

Later ladies!
Old 12-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #6  

Laura and Annie
Ugh on the snow part. The only nice thing about snow is that it is pretty while falling. Luckily the snow we had the other day didn't amount to much. I can handle driving in 2-4 inches.

Kasey
Have we lost you?

Dr Phil has been talking about implementing the new 17 day diet january first. I'm taking the action now. I've been hearing about the new Weight Watchers points plus program and have checked it out and joined the web sight last night. They do have a meeting at the hospital but it's on Tuesday night at 6 p.m. and that's one of my day's I work. But I may call for information anyway. The web sight has given me 29 points and 49 flex points. Their calulators are set up to use fat's, carb's, protein and fiber which is basically what I am doing. I have had a healthy heart breakfast.

Yesterday was not a good day for some unkown reason. my body was extremely nervous on the inside. Need to check my bp this morning to see if my pulse is racing again. 132/70 pulse is 91. When I get like this all I want is something sweet.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #7  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Ok, I'm just going to be upfront about it. I really cannot stomach (literally) the poo talk that occasionally goes on in this thread. I love you guys like sisters but when it comes to body fluids of any nature - it truly grosses me out. Which is probably why I have a career in I.T. rather than nursing

When I try and catch up mid-day I am typically eating lunch at my desk. So I'm going to respectfully request that we keep in mind the TMI rule. okay?
Old 12-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #8  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone -

Just wanted to let you know I found the thread...thanks for setting it up, Shad.

I'm crazy busy today trying to meet some deadlines. My back is still quite sore. Luckily, my physical therapist gave me a cane to use until my back gets more stable. I'm still doing my stability exercises. I've managed to go all morning without a Vicodin, so that's gotta be a good sign. I am using my TENS machine off and on to help with the pain.

Annie - Sorry about your clothing issue. I hope the lunch meeting went well and the tummy is quieting down a bit.

Happy - I hope all my medical talk regarding my back doesn't make you queasy. When I tell people about the procedures I'm having done, they sometimes get freaked out.

Ceejay - Have you had your blood sugar checked? I was just wondering because you said when you get the pulse racing moments...you crave sugar. Then again, I crave sugar all the time.

Laura - It's chilly up here today...and they saying we're gonna get between 5"-7" of snow between Friday and Saturday. I hope we don't get too much.

Annie - At least the Colts play indoors so you don't have to worry about weather during the game. I hope you and your son can keep the rivalry friendly...he'd better, he's there as your guest after all.

Shad - Hope the taxes went okay.

I gotta get back to it. Lots to get done.

Love and hugs,
Old 12-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #9  

Afternoon all,
I have spent the morning getting set up with a company computer. Well actually I think they just threw the computer at me to get me out of their hair. I spent some time with the FICO person there and found that although I have a login to the network, I have no e-mail address, no internet, and I do have SAP but no client for it and no password. Request a password through my computer here only to be told I must have an e-mail address within the company. Round two is just about to begin. I'm talking to someone in Africa, someone in India, and several people with no brain.

Then I spent an hour on the phone with my phone carrier - all I want is to be able to access some old phone accounts. So far I have been through 5 people all with varying accents, been put on hold 3 times, transferred 4 times and cut off once. Not bad eh? Oh and I still don't have an answer to my problem which is - why do I get an error message when I try to access my old bills previous to 21st Feb 2010? It appears to be something to do with the fact that you have changed your billing system. I need to look at those bills. I am promised another phone call within 24hours. Oh joy.

I also had an email from Jen - Mel's daughter. Mel is for some reason having problems with fluids in glands, neck and shoulders. She is taking some downtime and will be back when she feels better.

Just going to to all for the time being. Bad nights sleep last night and I can't for the life of me think about anything much except getting this #$@%@% company computer set up. Big, no huge, international conglomerate with so many people having to get their bit done to set up an account for a worker bee = complete inefficiency
Old 12-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #10  
Annie - Indiana

TGIF FO SHO.....

SHopping with DD this evening to get her Christmas gift from out of the way....tennis shoes...that is all she is getting as they will cost around 100 bucks. Rediculous.

Work at CVS tomorrow then Colts game on Sunday with DS.

Shaddie....computer woes....I think there are many people who call themselves computer techies but know nothing. It took Humana's I.T. department (located in Greenbay, WI-at least speak English) two weeks to get our temps hooked up. SLOW and don't know what the F they are doing. I am feeling for you sista. Stay the course...

Happy...duly noted...sorry to offend you. Have a great day.

Chelle....when you say you are now using a cane, it makes me worry even more about you. I hope they get a remedy for your back woes and fast. This trial and error process is taking way too long for my likings...I know patience, but really you have been in pain for two years now. Hugs, my friend.

Ceejay...I think I will check into the Dr. Phil diet thing. Heck I have tried and checked everything else that has come along. I am not a fan of Dr. Phil but now I am curious.

Laura...bundle up taking doggie out on these too cold days. Don't want you to get sick. Yes, and I am wearing my "official" Colts jersey..BB does not have a Cowboys jersey...lol.

Hey to everyone else....gotta get busy...have a marvelous weekend in case I don't get back here.

Love and hugs
Old 12-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #11  
Annie - Indiana

Oh and Mellie....Hope you get to feeling much better...sending get well hugs..my sweet sista. xoxoxo
Old 12-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #12  

Mel
Hugs and get well wishes are being sent your way. We'll be here when you get well.

Annie
Your dd daughter must be wanting those new rocker shoes. I love mine. However, I did have a balance problem at first. The diet is called the 17 day diet . Dr Phil is promoting some one else's book.

Michelle
It's time for blood work so we'll know for sure with in the next couple of weeks what the diagnosis will be.

I am hoping that UPS/FED-EX arrives today with the calendar's I bought from Amazon. I'm giving these as present's to my uncle's on Saturday. These are from my nephew's collection of art.
I'm not doing well with starting WW. But I'm giving myself two weeks. Old habit's take a while to deal with. In the past I have not been mentally ready for this challenge. I am now.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #13  

Hi everyone. Eating lunch at my desk today and hoping to catch a slightly earlier train home today. I still don't have a snack for book club tonight and I'll have to run out and buy something after work.

Shad – Sounds like you’re in an IT and telecomm nightmare! Good luck with that. Thanks for the update about Mel. I hope it’s nothing too serious.

Mel – If you see this – I hope it means you’re feeling better!!

Annie – I have no problem bundling up when it’s cold – you should see my big puffy down coat, lol. Yeh, shoes are !@#$ expensive. I wouldn’t mind so much if they were comfortable for me and I could get my full use out of them. Enjoy the game on Sunday!!

Hi to the rest of you – you must all be busy today! I’m savoring the last day that the boss is away on vacation. I’ve just loved the quiet.

Yesterday I started my performance self-assessment. It’s okay once I get started, but still – ugh. I scheduled more vacation days this month – I’ll be out every Monday and Friday for the rest of the month, LOL. And I still have 7.5 days of vacation to carry over! The boss doesn’t seem to mind and has approved carryovers in the past. But it’s sort of pathetic that I have so little going on in my life that I never take all my vacation time in a given year.

Really nothing much to report. Food hasn’t been stellar the past couple days. I sure didn’t need the pumpkin muffin and nonfat chai latte I had yesterday. Today’s been okay so far. I haven't done anything for exercise except that one cardio session on Tuesday. This morning I walked to the train - my foot has been feeling a bit better, i.e., I can actually think of other things besides foot pain when I walk now, LOL.

I finally finished The Shack last night. Tonight’s the book club to discuss it, and then that’ll be over and done with. It honestly was not my cup of tea and reading it just felt like a chore or homework hanging over my head.

So aside from book club tonight, I have no firm plans this weekend, and I have a nice 3-day weekend to enjoy. I will select another ATK recipe to try out, and I think I’ll make a batch of soup too. I’ll also get back to the basement project. Our spare bedroom has gradually gotten out of hand, particularly since I started using it as my sewing room. I’ll be glad to move the sewing stuff to the basement and restore the spare bedroom to it's tidy quiet self.

Everyone have a great weekend!
Old 12-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #14  

Hi Ceejay - you snuck in! Hope you get the package delivered today in time for tomorrow's uncle visit. It's good you're mentally prepared to start the WW program. I think that's the biggest part of it!!
Old 12-03-2010, 06:43 PM   #15  

Morning all,
Mels arm is feeling better but not so the face and eyes. So she will be taking a break over the weekend and Jen is going away to leave her in peace - should that be pieces.

I'm flat tack with trying to sort out the spare room, clean up the house and keep the garden staff employed. And I have a few 'Christmas' visits to be made this weekend. Next week will be trying to get the lesson planning done, shopping, hair cut etc. and then off to Jakarta and Singapore. I am looking forward to my couple of days there even if a couple of friends won't be there but will be back in Aus for Christmas. I'm sure I can find someone to talk to. And heck I can splurge out and buy myself another Singapore Sling at Raffles Hotel. That'll blow the budget for some time to come.

Sounds like a family friendly weekend for Annie and Ceejay

Happy, hope you are having a good day. I finally got my computer going at around 7.pm last night. Thanks to Robbie, my own tech head. Worth more that bloke.

Anyway, better go get on with the day. Before the rain starts again. We are predicted heavy falls and the central part of the State is already underwater. Summer in the tropics. Blah
Closed Thread