3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Woman Of Color # 4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/214793-woman-color-4-a.html)

Matilda08 10-14-2010 09:30 AM

Woman Of Color # 4

Woooohooooo our fourth thread. Well lets keep this going ladies. Today i wi at 227.4 hoping to get a woosh ive been op. Hope all is well!!!!:carrot::carrot:

SunnyDC 10-14-2010 04:55 PM

Hey ladies,

Oh good the new thread is up! I've been waiting for it to introduce myself. :)

My name is Sunny and I live in DC, I'm new here but I usually post in the Atkins forum and the 30 something forum. Where does everybody else post?

Look forward to seeing you all around.

Slim CB 10-14-2010 05:01 PM

Hi Sunny and welcome. I post all over depending on the queries/comments I see that day but this is where I update my weight loss. Wish you all the best on your weight loss journey.

SunnyDC 10-14-2010 06:28 PM

thanks slim!

CakeBatter 10-15-2010 09:21 AM

Well I have been doing awesome with my classes. I can't believe I am getting paid and people are just telling everyone they know about it. I am so thankful for Zumba Fitness classes because those same people are signing for bootcamp and running meets as well. As for me personally I have been eating bad because I was broke and its easy to eat cheap. But my mom took me shopping and I have been on track the last couple of days and I have dropped those couple pounds....NOW if I could just lose 5 more!!!

Welcome Sunny and Yellsa!!!!!

DC- I post here as well about my weight loss and just post all over the place to other things that draw me in.

Jiggle - I am happy to see that you are feeling better and back at the workout routine again

Britt - That is THEE biggeset confidence booster. When a guy asks me that im like ::blushing:: "Yeah". You are awesome girlie keep it up

Matilda - You are really work your way down. We are gonna have a virtual party when you reach the 2teens.

jigglefree 10-15-2010 09:29 AM

Good morning ladies
I'm doing very well staying on plan and working on getting to a size 12 now. Hopefully by Thanksgiving or early December I will be rocking it nicely. My only complaint with all this loss is I'm colder than I used to be. I still need to go and purchase a coat.

Cake - Glad to hear things are going well with the Training Classes. Don't get too busy that you forget us!!
SunnyDC - Welcome. I post here and the Calorie Counters threads. Every now and then I go off the grid if I see something that interests me.
Matilda - Keep working it girl you will be in the 2teens in no time. By the by, I'm with Cake we should have a virtual party to celebrate.

Matilda08 10-15-2010 10:06 AM

Thanks guys for all the support!!! I have new progress pics to put up. I can honestly say Im starting to really see progress and its a great feeling enough to motivate me to keep pushing! I ate terrible lastnight Im up a little I have to work my way back down to my low of 225.

Sunny- welcome! I post all over the place lol 100lb club 30 something 20 something challenge thread!

Jiggle - keep up the good work!

Cake-nice work all around the board! Keep inspiring people because thats what you are doing:)

Brit 10-15-2010 11:05 AM

after a long 2 month struggle, im finally out the 150's..weighed in today at 149.4.omg now im starting to actually see number-wise i am getting small! i love it.first 2 mini goals met..next up..GOAL BABY!

Matilda08 10-15-2010 11:12 AM

Good work brit!!! I really want you to post your goal story once you make goal! You deserve it you have made great progress

CakeBatter 10-15-2010 03:54 PM

Congratulations BRitt

Slim CB 10-15-2010 03:56 PM

Congrats Brit! We are all rooting for you!

SunnyDC 10-15-2010 05:44 PM

@cakebatter- i have heard so much about zumba, but idk if i wanna join it.
@jigglefree- u'll be a sz 12 in no time, try not to go crazy shopping tho!
@matilda- so funny that u post in the 30's and the 20's forums! (29 forever, i'm sticking.)

Thanks for the welcome!

kaylasmom010 10-15-2010 07:12 PM

Congratulations Britt!!

Matilda08 10-18-2010 09:24 AM

Sunny- because I was in my 20s when I first joined 3fatchicks I still post there because I pretty much know everyone. I just turned 30 last year.

Happy monday ladies!! I had a bad bad weekend full of eating foods I had no biz eating. But Im over it off to a great week. working my way back down to my 225......

Brit 10-18-2010 11:34 AM

went to an all u can eat buffet yesterday and really enjoyed myself! i did do an intense workout to help compensate the calories but im back up to 150.6..no sweat..especially knowing that im just retaining water & the food.its nothing a couple days of low calorie eating and working out cant help..145 im still coming for ya by halloween!