Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #76  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Hey ya'll!!!
Been celebrating my anniversary!! Mine is an old boo but it can be the smae way. I had to get up before him this morning so I could get on the treadmill for an hour. It felt great. We went out to dinner last night and had mexican. I had more than I should have but not as much as I used to put away! I ate half the meal and some tortilla chips. We are supposed to go for Italian tonight. I haven't eaten much today but the calories in Italian pasta dishes is obscene. I burned 600 calories on the treadmill and have eaten about 500 today.
Sal - Once you get a good toning routine you will notice a HUGE difference in what size you are able to wear.
Cake - I want that toning workout you do for your classes!!! Hopefully it will help me with these upper thighs and stomach pouch. Enjoying the new boo...COOL!!!
Matilda - Keep pushing girl. I know how easy it is when you get busy and your eating schedule or choices get crazy. But no need to get frustrated. It's been slow going in my inches loss but it's going in the right direction. Do you measure so that you can see some progress there as well.
Brit - Keep doing your thing. Enjoy your new boo but don't let it distract you so you can stay healthy. I didn't do that when my husband was my new boo and I quit working out and eating healthy...before I knew it I was SWOLE! Don't let yourself get distracted!!

Okay ladies lets get it done...have fun too.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #77  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Sal- I attend an all womans gym. I take step sculpt and body to pump every week. Body to pump is an hour of toning the entire body. IF you go to a gym they can help you set up a routine if you workout at home get some hand held weights and start there. You wont regret it!

Jiggle- yeah I do measurements when I have a training session at my gym. I had one on 10/30 in all I have lost ten inches. I lost 3 plus in my waste 2.5 in the hips about a 1.5 in arms and the others i dont know off hand but yeah progress is showing.

Today I am counting calories strictly!!!! I have to get my eating back op. Today I wi at 230.4 im not complaining but i could do much better
Old 11-12-2010, 09:20 AM   #78  
No more +sizes

Good Morning WOC!!
I'm so happy this fine Friday morning. I am wearing a size 12 pants. They are kinda tight but not the nasty tight. I think it's probably the only size 12 on the planet I can get in and be comfortable but dag nabbit I'm in them!!

Matilda - How did our day end calorie wise. Do you drink a lot of water. I find the more water I drink the better my loss is from week to week. The last couple of weeks I've been slacking on the water and it is showing. So I decided no more drinking calories unless it's a smoothie. When I did that I was loosing a lot more especially in my stomach area.

Have a great day ladies!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #79  
Haters gonna hate

S/C/G: 187.5/175.2/140

Height: 5'3

hey everyone, just stopping by to say hi!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #80  
Be Healthy...

S/C/G: 288/267/238

Height: 5'5"

Hi Guys,
Just checking in...I'm still hanging around. Been on quite a Yo-Yo lately, but I have not done any major damage on the scale. Let's me know how much I've changed my eating overall.... Now when I cheat it's still now where close to my old eating habits. I have this week started again OP, and still hanging in there. Anyway, wishing the best for you all.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:24 AM   #81  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

new week...gotta get back on track starting today. no more excuses ladies. i will be checking in and posting everyday to keep myself accountable..anyone with me? im also avoiding the scale until the end of the year..i dnt think i can phantom looking at the damage i have done over the past week or 2...so im going by how i look and feel(since in the end thats the only thing that matters right?)
Old 11-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #82  
pleasantly plump from '82

S/C/G: 208/ticker/155

Height: 5'9

Definitely a new week! I stuck with my points really well last week so I am feeling positive about this week. My week goal is just to stay in my daily points and exercise for at least 5 hours. Sounds easy enough so we'll see how it goes. I really feel that I am in the home stretch for weight loss so for 2011 I think my focus will be body composition. My Tanita says my body fat is 34% and I want to shrink that number.

Matilda I signed up for a BodyPump class at my gym! I'm a little afraid of it but am going to give it a try. How did your eating go this weekend?

Jiggle lol, congrats on those little pants fitting! They will be too loose and need a belt in no time.

Brit Once you are out of the unhealthy weight zone nothing matters as much as feeling and so by default looking your best. How are you planning on avoiding BF's unintentional sabotage?
Old 11-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #83  
No more +sizes

Brit - I'm in!! NO EXCUSES...Operation End of the Year!!! So for clarity, we will be checking in everyday and reporting our intake and workouts right?
Sal - When you can stick to your points you are doing great. That is 5hrs for the week right!!?
Matilda - How are you doing?

Since I was celebrating my anniversary last week I had more salt than I should have but I spent the day yesterday and spending today at the watering hole. I drank two and a half liters yesterday and will be trying to get in four liters today. Along with the salt, I'm feeling the TOM bloat so water usually helps me out with that. We'll see.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:09 PM   #84  

sal-its actually kinda easy to avoid it..i make sure i eat a nice healthy meal before he picks me up so when he asks " did u eat" i can say yea easily and not be tempted to get some pizza or chinese food

jiggle-yup reporting in everything from your workout to your calorie intake..EVERYDAY

Last edited by Brit; 11-15-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #85  
No more +sizes

Alright. I will start today. I'm about to go to the gym and I will report at the end of the day what my calorie intake. EVERYDAY!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #86  

ok ladies..i put in about an hour and half of workout videos today! did 2 turbo jam sessions, a mile with leslie, and an ab routine.cal intake was below 1200 but thats only for today and maybe tomorrow to jump start back my weight loss and im sure with all the cals i ate before, it will even out.

gonna find that strictness and determination i had when i frst start loosing weight..it feels so much better to know im on plan vs feeling guilty and belly aching from being off plan! woot!

Last edited by Brit; 11-15-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #87  
No more +sizes

I did a 20 minute ab workout before I got ready for work. Two miles on the treadmill at lunch and just finished two miles on the treadmill. Finished the day at 1489 calories and drank three liters of water. So overall a pretty good day.

Brit - That was some kind of strictness you had when you started. I'm going to be doing what I was when I first started with the exception of the 1200 calories...I went through some intense withdrawals the first three days.

I will be monitoring my intake and workouts to see how my measurements change and make adjustments when needed. I ordered P90X and it should be getting in this week and I'm hoping I can make it through the workout so I can get some good toning results. I will weigh myself on New Years Day to see where I am.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #88  
pleasantly plump from '82

S/C/G: 208/ticker/155

Height: 5'9

Hello Ladies, today I went over by about 3 points (more or less 180 cals) but I'm ok with it because it was a really tough day so could have been much worse. I got in 40 minutes on the eliptical trainer as well. Tomorrow is my WW weigh-in so I'll see how the week measures up!

jiggle, I was thinking about getting P90x. You'll have to fill me in on how well it works.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #89  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello ladies! Im off to a great week as well. WI at 228.2 today I went to the gym last night and worked really hard. I think its still possible to get to the 2 teens month end but if not ill be happy to be in the very low 220s.

You guys sound like you are doing the dam thang! I really really gotta work harder Im getting laxed. I want to make my goal come June 1.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:06 PM   #90  
No more +sizes

Matilda - You look great...love the new avatar!!!
Sal - As soon as I do one of the workouts I will let you know.

So far today I've done my 20 minute ab workout and 2 miles on the treadmill. I've eaten 815 calories so far today. I still have the evening to go as well as I will be getting on the treadmill again before bed. I really want to see some real changes by Christmas.
Closed Thread