3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Lo Carb week of 9/30 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/20466-lo-carb-week-9-30-a.html)

1fralick 09-29-2002 09:27 AM

Lo Carb week of 9/30

My one and only goal this week is to start working out again. Anything else will be icing on the cake!

lodyangel 09-30-2002 08:11 AM

Good Morning chickees!

My goal for this week is 10 miles...

drink lots of water...

weight train 3 times....

get back to eating better....

1fralick 10-01-2002 04:57 AM

Well
Yesterday went alright food wise
b- non fat yogurt
s- lo cal drink/shake
l- veg bulgar salad
d- vegs and turky
s jello
Only 2 quarts of water
no work out

lodyangel 10-01-2002 08:16 AM

Hello yesterday was okay for me...workout was good run a quarter mile, and then walked 2.5 miles...then I did the GIN workout they have in fitness magazine...it was very interesting, and very hard! I never realized I was such a wimp! I plan on doing that 3 times a week...when I got finished I was sweating like a pig...it was a beautiful thing!

In fitness mag, they also have a boot camp workout I am going to do also, I am going to start today...

planned workout: timed run 1 mile, (walk 2 more) total 3 miles today!
timed 1 minute: situps (how many can you do)
timed 1 minute: push ups

food was not good yesterday...got to get back on diet fuel...I ran out, and I really think that helped curb my appetite...

water was a bust also...have to do better today...

I count the GIN workout as strength training...trust me it is! So I got one strength training down too! (The GIN workout is suppose to help you lose 1 pound of fat in a week, and drop a dress size in a month!) I will tell you if it works!

Best of luck to you PAt, and you too Sue! Good Luck "at" Boot Camp!

lodyangel 10-01-2002 08:18 AM

Oh yeah I forgot! I wanted to add another goal..

Ab workout...YuCK! 3 times a week...I did 30 crunches last night ....not enough, but a start...

1fralick 10-02-2002 04:49 AM

Well yesterday was better. I worked out for 40 mins!
got 3 quarts of water in

b- 2eggs, cheese
l turkey ceasar salad
d- 4 inches calzone protein stuffed
s jello

lodyangel 10-02-2002 10:46 AM

:cb: Pat, You go girl! great Job!

Yesterday I did the boot camp workout, i did my timed mile...13:21:o , situps in 30 seconds...15:smoking: , and pushups 16:smug: The mile was embarrassing...read my journal entry to see just how embarrassing...

AAToday I am doing that GIN workout agin...it is going to hurt!!! I am so sore...and then I am going to walk two miles.

1fralick 10-04-2002 05:52 AM

HEY MELODY YOU ARE THE OP GODDESS!!!!

Thanks for the support it means alot to me coming from you!

Food wise have been doing OK can't seem to move my body though!

See ya in next week's challenge!

lodyangel 10-04-2002 01:27 PM

Thank you! That means alot coming from you...

I just did my Boot Camp workout...

Timed situps: 13:o -2
Timed pushups: 19:) +3

Timed mile: 12:39 :) :D :smug: -40 seconds...

I am working on the water...

I have crunches still to do later....

Tomorrow I am going to the track and I am running the straight stretches, and walking the curves...for 2 miles...I am going to take it easy, then I am doing the GIN workout. OUCH!