Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2002, 02:18 PM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default ~~ The Thin Group #88 ~~

Hello and welcome to the Thin Group! We are a great group of ladies (but men are welcome if there are any who care to join us) who have one thing in common. We are all working together toward our goal of being healthier in our daily lifestyles and to lose weight. There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We all love to have fun and laugh, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation for one another. Everyone has their ups and downs and we’ll be here with you thru both! Please feel free to post with us - just jump right in and believe me, you will be welcomed with open arms. The more the merrier!

Please feel free to check out our website and learn more about us at: www.geocities.com/hotsprings/sauna/4797

Love, CJ
Old 09-25-2002, 09:44 PM   #2  
CH

Hello CJ, I was right I gained this week but with 2 birthdays, a pot-luck and Bunco it's a wonder it's not 5 lbs. I will try to be better this week. I will e-mail you soon so you can get my address.

I am making a chicken dish for school lunch tomorrow. One of my WW friends is doing the veggies and another the dessert. So on our last day of school before our break we are having a legal WW meal. It really helps having several of us at school to share meals and recipes.

I expect traffic to be heavy on this post this week-end because I know you all were waiting for the new forum. Okay I'm off-------go girls!
Carolyn
Old 09-28-2002, 04:08 AM   #3  

Hello ladies!

Just popping in for a quick hello. I see Queen CJ is back to her old tricks!!!

Well, nothing new on the weight front. I haven't been drinking my water like I'm supposed to and I sure do feel it.

Is any one up for an exercise challenge?

I commit to walking at least 30 minutes 3 times next week. Now for each day I walk 30 minutes or more, I will put (or have my hubby "sponsor" me) $5 in a jar and at the end of the week(or month which ever I prefer) I will take that money and treat myself to some pampering ....maybe a manicure....pedicure...both....massage ....whatever my little heart desires....that isn't food!!!

I sure hope more people start posting....I miss everyone!

Have to go to bed....I need all the beauty sleep I can get!!

Sylvia

Last edited by aivlys; 09-28-2002 at 04:12 AM.
Old 09-28-2002, 10:10 AM   #4  
CJ

Angry Excercise???

OK Slyvia .. count me in ... starting Monday, right? I'll do what you said ... 30 minutes 3 times in the week.

Got to run now .. have company for the weekend .. have to do breakfast .. just wanted to pop in and say good morning.

JELLO AND JUDY!!!!! I know you guys are lurking ... get in here and post!

Love, CJ
Old 09-28-2002, 04:43 PM   #5  
"Hyatt Regency"

Hi Ladies!!!!!

Its Saturday afternoon and so far... I've had two meals and a nap.... what a wonderful life eh? NOT GOOD!!!!!!

I don't have much news on my homefront.... I have spoke to Joanna on the phone and she has ordered a new computer.... she is getting a DELL Dude!!!! Commercials sound familiar? She is excited about that, now she can actually do something on her computer..... her old one was sooooo outdated.... so she is a happy camper.

JO - Congrats on your engagement!!! How wonderful for you.... and it sounds like Scotland was wonderful.

CJ - You have managed to just about finish your Christmas shopping? You go girl!!! I've only gotten a couple of things so far... I do have Joanna's birthday present which is not until January but she picked it out when we were in Myrtle Beach.... so I cheated on that one.....

JUDY - Congrats to you on the news of a new grandchild in the future.... I don't think my parents will ever be grandparents.... I've already burned out my clock it ticked so long.... but we still have a chance with Joanna but its not looking to good right now.

SYLVIA - You go girl..... I am on the sidelines cheering you and CJ on..... I don't think I could even attempt to do it as I have the nerve damage in my feet and I have a hard time walking for any length of time.... go for the goal girls...!!!!!

Well..... ladies like I said there is no news with me right now... I am just playing on the computer and listening to the TV where the U of M football game is on..... hope we win this one....

Work has been so busy for me since returning from vacation. But my boss has about 35 to 40 additional files than what he had back in the Spring.... so I expect I'll be more busy now.... I am looking forward to going to Memphis and Nashville in a couple of weeks.... Can't wait for that one...... I had better sign off for now.... everyone be good.....

Love to all..... Carolyn

Last edited by Regency919; 09-28-2002 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-28-2002, 06:42 PM   #6  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default I'm back!

I'm still here, and I have been reading The Thin Group faithfully so thought I would jump in and post.

I have been so busy still working on the University Of Michigan study and traveling and been working so much and on the road constantly. I just returned from Michigan to help clear out my Dad's house and get it ready to sell. He is still doing well in his assisted living center, but I guess he really loves it there and knows with him still having cancer, even though it isn't bothering him and may even be slow growing that he won't be able to go home and live alone again. And with Jerry living with me in Indiana, Dad decided he wants to sell the house. So my brother from Florida flew in last weekend and we took about 4 days, and really worked out tails off. I brought my brother, Jerry and my big strong son, Dan and his girlfriend to help. Chrissy and her daughters Emily and Ellen were in New York city on vacation and we didn't see each other except the day before I had to head back. But we got everything cleared out and someone bought the house so that is done. It is hard to give up the house that I had been living in since I was 4 yrs old, but it is time to move on, even though it was hard, all those memories when I was there came flooding back. But as Chrissy said to me it is better we do it now, than down the road if something happens to Dad, than it would be so hard to be so grief strickened and have to do all we had to do at the same time.

It seems that everyone is doing well now.

Jello-Hey girlfirend, congratulations on your engagement. It is about time and you have yourself a wonderful guy from what I can tell. I am happy you are back too and know that that trip to Scotland was great. Tell us about it when you have a few.

CJ-Your little BRAT, you are almost done with your Christmas shopping once again and here I sit not even started once again. How is the cabin coming along? Hopefully Ken and I will come up there and spend some time with you soon. So you started the thread once again eh? That was too easy this time wasn't it? Carolyn just handed that one to you. LOL

Sylvia-Great idea with the money jar and the pampering reward sounds wonderful. Think of that reward whenever you are tempted to skip the walking. YOU CAN DO THIS!

CH-Hi Carolyn, don't worry about the gain, we all have those especially me. I have been going so much, that all I have managed to do when I go to my WW class is have a gain than the next week a loss, depending if I am off traveling or out of town or what, but I end up staying right around the same. Good for you with everyone making food that is within the WW points. Good idea!

Regency-Hi other Carolyn. LOL How the heck have you been doing? I miss you and am glad things are going good for you. So you will soon be a traveling girl too eh? That should be fun I'll bet. So Joanna got a new Dell puter? It always seems as if as soon as we get a new one, they come out with something else that is the latest and greatest and ours is about obsolute. LOL Glad you had a good time with Joanna and the rest of the family in Myrtle Beach.

Judy-Congrats to you too for becomming a grandmother again. That is terrific news for your son and his wife. I am happy for them, they are so giving with all they have done for the family and taking in your other grandaughter like that. They are truly being blessed all they do. Hey don't be down in the sewer, come back and post and share your feelings with us, good or bad we care Judy and love you so much.

Well guys I am here for awhile, but in a couple of weeks Ken is taking me to the Smokie Mountains to Gatlinburg and Pigion Forge-Where Dolly Parton was from for a few days. Just the 2 of us, he thought we had both been working pretty hard lately and we never hardly see each other with both us us traveling all the time it seems like many times one of us are coming and the other one going. LOL So Sunday, Oct 6th we will go there for a few days. I can't wait.

Glad everyone is doing so great and let's get everyone else back in here. Come on guys, Christmas is coming, but we still have a lot of time to get something done. I would love to start the New Year with a few more pounds gone. Anyone else?

Come on and post with us, Love you guys, Sassy Sharon
Old 10-03-2002, 10:48 AM   #7  
CJ

Sharon! So good to see you post! Our group has gotten quite small but if we all post often we will survive! This is going to be short as I am feeling "blah" this morning ... just wanted to say hi .. and glad to see your post. Have a wonderful time with your gettaway with Ken ... Dick is going to PA on the 7th for a week so I will be home in Royal Oak. Got a lot of things to do while he is gone .. daughter & family coming home for xmas and it is surprise for Dick so need to get room ready for them ... since we have been at the cabin all summer not much getting done at home ... we will be coming back up here on the 13th until the end of November. Then home to get ready for xmas! At least my xmas shopping is just about done! couple more gifts yet to buy.

Well, hello to everyone! POST! CAROLYN - REGENCY - JELLO - SLYVIA - SWEET TOOTH - JUDY! Can you hear me calling you???

Going now to post the start of a new week of food journaling .. this time will be every day! Anyone care to join me????

Talk to ya all later .. I hope!

Love, CJ
Old 10-04-2002, 09:48 PM   #8  
CH

I was trying to read my book when all of a sudden I hear this yelling from afar. It didn't take me long to figure out it was my friend CJ. It was something like "Get your nose out of that book and post!!!!!!"
Okay I got the message. I really wish I had something great to post but no. I am on fall break and have been extremely lazy but boy does it feel great. It rained all day today so all my friend and I could find to do was go out to lunch. Tomorrow I have a funneral to attend and a little cooking to do for Sunday. If I stayed home every day I would weigh 600 lbs.

Sharon it's hard to keep up with your travels. They sound very interesting. I know it was hard to clean out your Dad's house. I know you feel better now that it's over.

CJ I can't tell you how impressed I am that you are almost finished Christmas shopping. Would you do mine? I have no ideas at all! I tell my family I'm cutting down this year and they just laugh at me. My son says You say that every year. He doesn't know how poor I am this year.

Okay, I know you other girls have to have heard CJ. She wasn't just calling my name. Come on in.
Carolyn
PS - Did you notice I didn't mention diet? Does that tell you anything?
Old 10-05-2002, 01:42 AM   #9  

Hi CJ and Carolyn,
Glad there are a few of us here.

CJ-Oh too bad I won't be in Michigan when you are there. Our timing is off that's for sure. LOL That is great that you can use this time that Dick is gone to do something you have wanted to get done around the house. He will be home before you know it. Ken is gone so much of the time I guess I am just used to it and it actually isn't too bad. You know what they always say don't you? Absence makes the heart grow fonder and so when Dick comes home you will be soooo happy to see him and it will give you something to look forward to.

Carolyn-Yes I think we are all in kind of a funk with our programs. I sure am and with all this traveling not sure I care right now. LOL So you are on fall break? that sounds like a good thing. Yes thanks for the comfort about having to see Dad's house. I guess living there for almost my whole 50 yrs just holds so many memories for me. Thanks again. Sorry about the funeral you have to go to, was it a good friend or family member. So sorry!

Well where is everyone else now? I am heading on Sunday for Gatlinburg with hubby. Can't wait to smell some of that fresh clean mountain air in the Smokies. I hope we have pretty good weather, but at least there won't be snow yet. LOL

Well guys, better get going and get ready for bed. Come on back guys, Jello, Judy, Carolyn/Regency, Peggy/Sweetooth, Trish, Sylvia anyone elsel I have missed. Hey where has Mary Kay been too? And Chrissy and Sandi too? Hope we get some oldies but goodies back soon. And Jello you never did tell us all about the wonderful trip you took to Scotland. We are waiting with anticipation. Come on Jo, fill us in.

Take care and talk to you when I get back. Love you guys, Sharon
Old 10-06-2002, 12:14 AM   #10  

Hello Ladies!
I'm just popping in for a quick hello.

Sorry for not posting this week, I was at my Mother in law's redoing her bathroom. We didn't quite finish....we should finish next weekend.

As for my goal of working out 30 minutes three times a week....well, I'm proud to say that I completed my goal. I just have to make sure that I can fulfill the same goal next week.

I'm falling asleep at the keyboard so I'm off to bed. We are going to the pumpkin festival tomorrow so I need to look at least half way decent!!!

Well hugs to everyone! Keep up the good work ladies!!

Sylvia
Old 10-08-2002, 11:14 AM   #11  
Mother Hen

Good Morning!

Remember me?
It's been so long since I've been here you may have forgotten me! I DID promise CJ that I would post, even though I have nothing worth posting about.

My son finally got his orders and the good news is that he will be in Norfolk Va. not overseas like he thought. Still a long way from home but I will have a better chance of seeing the new baby when it's born and my grandaughters too.

He has been so angry with me because I have been trying to help my wayward daughter that it's hard to even talk to him anymore. He has not forgiven her for all the pain she has put this family through and he can't understand how I can say he should try to get over it.

She has really cleaned herself up and is doing very well. She has moved to Neb. with her new girlfriend and her children. She looks better now than she has in years and is gaining weight. The drugs made her look so old and get so skinny. She was in bad shape. I pray that she contimues to stay off the dope and that she can make a fresh start in her life.

She wants to get her daughter back from my son but he swears that she will never see her again. He told her when he agreed to take care of Allura that it was for keeps, and she would never get her back! She seems to have forgotten that. He will let her talk to her on the phone and e-mail but that's all.

I intend to stay out of that part of this soap opera. That fight is going to stay between the two of them. There are things that she has said and done that I will never be able to forgive either, and I told her so.

All this has caused so many problems for me that I have turned to food for comfort. You all know what I'm saying. I have been eating ice cream and cookies almost every night, double portions at mealtime, and all the wrong kind of snacks. The scale has become my enemy again. The last time I weighed myself I had gained 5 lbs. Probably more by now.

I can't seem to get myself up off my lazy butt and do anything. The house really needs a good cleaning, but I just don't want to do it. The sink is full of dirty dishes and the dishwasher is full of clean ones. The kitchen counter has become a catch-all for papers and magazines and all kinds of things dropped there in passing. If it wasn't for Tommy living here too the bathroom and kitchen floor would never get cleaned either! I really am ashamed of myself! Just not enough to get up and get it done!

Now you see why I haven't been here in so long? I'm a very depressing person these days. Sorry for laying all this on my friends but you can blame CJ. She said I should get in here and vent! She's probably sorry she told me that now! LOL

Hugs, Judy
Old 10-09-2002, 10:10 AM   #12  
Long Lost Chickie

Hello! It's Jo!

I come in here at least once a day but hardly ever post. It's so quiet here any more that it just makes me sad.

However, I just read your post, Judy, and I had to come in and say hello. I've missed you lady! You were one of my best friends on this forum back in the Thin Group's "hay days" and I'm sorry to see you lookin' so sad.

I've been where you are. Well, not exactly. You've really been through the ol' wringer with the family problems. I remember your posts during Cal's illness. I admired you so much for hanging in there. I still admire you and I miss seeing you here.

But as I said, I've been there too. Days when I could hardly get my big ol' ... rear out of bed. Days when the kitchen sink was so full there was not room for one more spoon. Days when I had to dig into my closet to find something to wear because all the laundry was dirty. Etc. Etc. I hate to think that you're feeling so down.

And I don't think a single person on this entire 3FC forum has not turned to comfort food at least once or twice. I know I have! Ever bake an entire batch of brownies and then sit down with a fork and a bottle of soda to wash it all down with? Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt! (Can't fit into the T-shirt! )

But all that aside, I just want you to know that I care about you! As I said, you're one of my best friends! I miss your face in this place!

That's all. No great words of wisdom, I'm afraid. If I had words of wisdom, I'd use them on myself, for pete's sake! Just I love you and I'm thinkin' 'bout ya.

Love, Jo.
Old 10-09-2002, 11:14 AM   #13  
CH

This message is especially for Judy and Jo. Tell the truth ladies-------have you been peeking in my kitchen! You both described it very well. I guess you saw the empty ice cream containers next to the empty cookie packages too. Sounds like we are all in the same condition. I've been off work almost 2 weeks and have done nothing. That's if you don't count eating and reading. If I stayed home all the time I would weigh 600 lbs. Why is it so hard?
Judy you certainly have had more than your share of problems. I am happy to hear of your daughters progress. And you will be able to forgive her if she continues to stay clean. Time covers up a lot of bad times. I still pray for you.
Jo do you regret not going to WW? I am still wrestling with that problem. I get to a certain weight and then I run in the opposite direction. It makes me very mad but I don't seem to be able to get over it. I feel like I am truly wasting money and right now I really don't have it to waste.
CJ are you tired of hearing us moan and groan? I feel like I can't add anything positive right now. I will work on myself again and get back with you later.
Carolyn
Old 10-10-2002, 09:58 AM   #14  
"Hyatt Regency"

Hi Ladies……

I am at work, no time to post but just wanted to say a few things…… I am leaving for Kentucky Friday after work and then on to Memphis Saturday morning…… I’ll be gone for a week so I won’t be “lurking” about next week……

I too have been feeding my face…… or better said “grazing”……. That’s what Joanna always called it….. I have gained 10 pounds since Spring… and I can’t keep my mouth closed long enough to get that 10 pounds off so that I can start losing again… the weight watcher self meetings here at work are not doing well… there were only 4 or 5 of us and it seems there are fewer of us and then none of us….. not good.

JUDY – I am glad that you posted…. It sounds like you have had a rough summer with the family….. I am glad to hear that your daughter is doing better and I will keep you and your family in my prayers…….. God only gives us as much as we can handle…. Don’t beat yourself up about the food… Just take one meal at a time…. One morsel at a time…. Its so hard to maintain your weight…… don’t beat yourself up you’ll only dig yourself deeper….. just pray for help and patience….. God will come through for you…… we will all keep you in our prayers…….

SYLVIA – GOOD FOR YOU IN THE EXERCISE DEPARTMENT!!!!! Congrats!!! Be proud and walk proud…..

Well…. Things are getting busy at work so I am signing off for now….. be good…..

Carolyn (Memphis here I come……. And…….. “Elvis has left the building”)
Old 10-13-2002, 01:35 PM   #15  

Default IT LOOKS LIKE I AM IN THE SAME BOAT!

Hello guys,
First of all I wanted to tell Judy that I am so glad you have posted with us. You have been here since the beginning and we have had a lot of good times together and they will continue. You are so important to this group and I am so glad you have shared this with us. I am so sorry about all that is happening in your family. I know that you still are and always will be your her mother and that will never change. I know that you are just trying to be there and I would be the same way. I know she will have to prove herself to you and time will tell. But you are trying to be positive for her and I know she has hurt a lot of people and done some not so good things, but you know it was the drugs talking. So I know you are pulled between your daughter and your son, but right now the important thing is what is best for you grandaughter. Your son does not want to give her up and she is doing so well there from what you say and seems happy there. I think you have the right idea just staying out of the middle of things between them. At least he is letting her talk to Allura and that is a good thing. He loves Allura as does the rest of you's and you have a really wonderful son there Judy for what he is doing for Allura, providing a warm and loving home is just what she needs to be happy, healthy and well adjusted. Things will work out one way or another and like I say time will tell. In the meantime I know you have been going through all kinds of emotions with all that has been going on in your life with Cal and now this. We have all been there and I am right there now as well. Just keep on posting and don't beat youself over anything you may have done. We love you Judy and want you around for the long haul. We always support each other in t his group and just take things one day at a time to get through this. We are all her for you!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JUDY))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

As I said above I am having problems too getting on the stick so to say. I just can't seem to get on the program. I am probably up 8 or 10 pounds and I see my weight creeping up. I still am down, but the 42 pounds that I was down has shrunk to maybe 25 pounds if that. I can't bear to look at my WW booklet. We just got back from Gatlinburg, Tennesee and there are so many restaraunts there it is not funny and all we did was eat out. So I just know seriously when I go to my next meeting I am probably up another 8 or 9 pounds and that is a fact I am not kidding. I missed last week cause we were gone and my scale has zoomed upward when I got on it. I really want to do this, but for some reason everything is so good that I can't seem to get back on the straight and narrow. I know Christmas is coming and if I don't get some of this weight off now than by Christmas will finish me off and I may be up even more. So I will really try to get back to eating right and exercising, something I had always been able to do before now. I need to start drinking my water as well too. I don't like the way I feel or look anymore, but I will prevail somehow, someway I will. I just have to get my head together that's all. I have been going so much and than I am out of my routine completely. But that is something I will have to deal with because that is a way of life and other people do fine with it. I guess I just like my good old house, kitchen and changereally knocks me for a loop. But we will all do this and I know this group really is there for each other and I am in for the long haul with you guys. OK I fessed up-anyone else? Come on guys don't be ashamed. Nobody is perfect, especially me. LOL

The last trip to Michigan we cleaned out Dad's house and sold it to a guy we knew. My brother, Skip from Florida flew down and we brought my son Dan and his girlfriend and brother, Jerry was there and we worked out butts off. Chrissy, Emily and Ellen got to miss all the excitement cause she was out of town in New York city at a All My Children Soap Opera Fest, the lucky dog. But I did get to see her one day. Thank goodness the house is all done. The guy that bought it agreed to let me store some things in the garage till I can get a U-Haul and get back to get them. Gotta wait for Ken to have some time off from traveling thought. He travels like 75 % of the time. Anyways Gatlinburg was great and just what we needed some mountain air and some rest and relaxation. I just love it there. It is so beautiful there.

Carolyn/CH-My gosh you are playing my song as well, I too am going in the opposite direction. I have even seriously though of quitting Weight Watchers since I am not doing anything, but won't. One of the reasons is that I did prepay till the end of the year so I might as well take advantage of it and get on the stick here. Carolyn don't feel bad because this fight we are all doing is a constant struggle and it is hard being off because you have a routine everyday getting up, going to school ect and if you are anything like me change sends you in a tailspin just like me. Just take things a day at a time like I am trying to do and you will get there. You have done so wonderful I think and just put one foot in front of the other and we are here for you. What would we do with our you to keep us going?
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{CAROLYN}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }}

Jo-Gosh you sure hit a note of familarity for me when you talked about the brownies and sitting down and eating them with a fork. HA HA Well I don't even bother with the fork, I just dig into them hands and all and get a big hunk. No manners here. LOL Are you all recovered from you trip to Scotland? Still want to hear all about it, waiting with baited breath, well how about brownie breath. LOL Hope work is going good for you and everyone there is minding their manners and your boss is appreciating you for all you. Hey they ought make you the boss, than things will get done won't they? Keep on posting, you make me laugh so much and that is what we all need around her to be happy and healthy in life.
OK here is one for you too Jo.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JO)))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Carolyn/Regency-Hey you are gone to Kentucky and Memphis by now and I hope that you are having a wondeful time there. Gosh I'll bet I match you or even have gained more than you. Let's refuse to give up on this ok? I mean let's fight this and win over it. I am sorry that the WW's at work is not going well, but don't quit as long as there is one. We can do this, I just know it and whatever it takes let's do this alright? You sound like you got in the same rut as me. You have been traveling quite a bit lately as well. Don't you just hate that? I mean we love the traveling, but their is endless food with that isn't there? I don't know why when I travel I can't do well. I guess we just have to get it in our head to make wise choices, but sometimes I feel like I only live once. But I want to live and look better and have better health as well. You had some wonderful advice when you said "One meal and one morsel at a time" I agree with you there. That is even better than one day at a time when you think of it. Just hang in there and together we will be able to do anything. I am so glad you have come back to us and love reading your wonderful posts. Here you go, here is a hug for you too.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{CAROLYN}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }}

Sylvia-Hey how was the Pumpkin Fest? That sounds like so much fun. So did you get a big Pumpkin? How big? I am so proud of you for sticking to your exercise program faithfully. See that is so good and 30 minutes a few times a week is a really good plan. You don't kill yourself trying for an hour and than that seems like such a long time that you just can't get off the couch to do this. So that is what I am going to do, I can do 30 minutes 3 times a week that is a very good plan. I have a lot of those Leslie Sansone Walk Aerobics tapes since my one foot bothers me when I walk alot. I think I will dig those out and pop it in with my water bottle next to me and go to town. Hey you are so motiviating, Sylvia did you know that? I think things will rub off on the rest of us. Thank you for posting and helping me out. How did your MIL bathroom turn out? I'll bet great. Did you paint or wallpaper or what? Can't forget you either.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SYLVIA)))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

CJ-Hey where are you? Thanks for the email and hope you got mine back again. Is Dick home by now? I know you missed him. Ken travels so much that I am used to it by now like I said in my email to you. What did you do with yourself? Did you keep you nose clean? LOL Well did you keep yourself busy or just lounge around? I think the lounging around sounds good to me. LOL I miss you and Ken misses Dick too. In fact he was tallking about him the other day, how much he likes him. How is the cabin coming along? I want to come there so bad, but right now Ken is gone so much and we still have to make a trip to Michigan to get all the stuff out of the garage we stored there. Kelly wants Dad's washer and dryer and we have a refridgerator, Jer's bed and mattress and many boxes there. We will have to rent a U-Haul because there is so much stuff. LOL maybe you will be there when we go to Michigan do you think? Miss you!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CAROL)))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well I sure love everyone and thanks guys for being here. We are not a real big group right now but I love each and everyone of you's and always will. Thanks for being there for me.

Love you, Sharon.

Last edited by Sassy; 10-13-2002 at 01:51 PM.
Closed Thread