3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2002, 08:38 AM   #31
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

HEllo all....

i was very happy to see that pat and Sue have started a journal too... Aren't they cool????

Pat, I have done all those things...we document when he breaks the order, we usually don't call the cops...this time my Dad called because he was driving so darned fast, we live on a tiny rural road...so it is very dangerous. I have a cell phone that I keep with me at all times...and yes I think his woman has helped...and no actually it isn't bothering me...I am over him believe it or not. There is only so much a person can take...I just want to get on with my life.

I got a letter from the County prosecuter yesterday to contact him in regards to the assault charges the state brought against him when he assaulted me...this is going to be the ugly part. I am not looking forward to going into that court room at all...

I ran 3 miles yesterday in the rain...it was fun, but my knee was hurting...plan on doing 2 miles today.

Isadore is here, and boy is she wet! Yuck! We need the rain, but I really hate days like today!

Pam I hope you are dry and do not need a boat to rescue you!

Sue...I hope all is well...get back to me about this boot camp thing you are doing...it sounds intriguing...

Well ladies, have a great WET weekend, and I will "see" you on Monday if not sooner!

ULTIMATE GOAL
Old 09-28-2002, 03:23 PM   #32
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

Hello....Where is everyone????

Didn't get to run last night...my sister had a Longaberger party that I forgot about so, no running...and none today either...just not enough time...tomorrow I am doing 4 miles...really busting my butt...

I am going out dancing tonight...hope I have as much fun as last saturday night!

ULTIMATE GOAL
Old 09-28-2002, 09:17 PM   #33
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

car problems again trying to fix them my self!! Work is crazy too.

hope your dancing night goes well, i am going to sleep.
Closed Thread