3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Frenzied Feeding of Faces is Forbidden in February (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/192819-frenzied-feeding-faces-forbidden-february.html)

annie175 02-01-2010 03:55 PM

Laura...you might trying to skip weekends so you can stay OP.

ceejay52 02-01-2010 04:34 PM

Happy
This scene was our area last year. Our snow is not wanting to leave. Had to drive this morning and it was not fun. I'm a whimp when it comes to things like this.

Annie
Glad you had some well deserved down time with your son.

Michelle
To cute about the gym.

Mel
You deserve an extra day off. Tell them I told you it was okay to do.

More Later.

MELODY525 02-01-2010 05:22 PM

REMIND ME NEVER TO SAY IN ADVANCE THAT I AM TAKING A JAMMIES DAY. IT WAS ANYHTHING BUT A PJ DAY. FIRST JEN AND RICHIE RAN INTO PROBLEMS. HIS NAME IS NOT ON ANY UTILITY BILLS AND JEN WILL HAVE TO GO BACK WITH HIM TO MOTOR VEHICLES AND SIGN A DECLARATION AS TO WHERE HE LIVES. GOD HELP US SINCE 911 AND ALL THE NEW MV RULES. OF COURSE JEN NEEDED A HUNDRED FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION TO PROVE SHE'S WHO SHE IS SO THAT SHE CAN PROVE WHO HE IS AND HE IS NOT AN IRAQI! :rofl: RICHIE SAID HE IS SO DARK EVERYONE LOOKS AT HIM FUNNY IN THERE :rofl:
THEN THERE WAS ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER WHILE I WAS IN THE OFFICE MAKING THE KIDS COPIES. ONE VENDOR WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE ME I THOUGHT HE WOULD CRY WITH RELIEF. I GOT HIM OUT OF THERE IN 2 SECONDS FLAT. POOR SOD. IT WOULD TAKE ME ALL NIGHT JUST TO TYPE ALL THE OTHER STUFF AND IT WAS ALL BS!!! ABSURD.
ANYWAY...IT KEPT ME BUSY AND I DIDN'T FALL ASLEEP AGAIN. SO MAYBE I WILL SLEEP BETTER TONITE. :cloud9: I AM FREEZING STILL AND NEED A SHOWER. SO LATER GATORS. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT....OH REMINDS ME WHY I CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE......I WILL BE MIA TOMORROW. SHOPPING AND SOME MORE OFFICE STUFF.
SO WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY TUESDAY!

MICHELLE~ BY THE TIME YOU GET DONE WITH ALL THIS EXERCISING, YOU'LL NEED MORE THAN ONE SHOT!! :rollpin: HOPE ALL GOES WELL AT THE FAIR AND LIKE ANNIE SAID...BRING A CUSHION FOR WHEN YOU SIT.

ANNIE...I CANNOT BEGIN TO FEEL WHAT YOU ARE FEELING ABOUT YOUR SON LEAVING. STAY STRONG MY FRIEND AND YOU CAN FALL APART AFTER HE'S OUT OF HIS LINE OF SIGHT. SEND HIM OFF WITH LOVE AND GOOD THOUGHTS. WILL BE PRAYING FOR HIM OVER HERE IN JERSEY :hug:

LAURA....MAYBE I SHOULD SAVE THE ROLLING PIN FOR YOUR BF INSTEAD OF BEATING MICHELLE OVER THE HEAD WITH IT EACH DAY :rollpin: WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SMACK SOME SENSE INTO HIM :rofl: BUT I DO HOPE YOU HAD SOME FUN IN THERE SOMEHOW!!! SAVE ME SOME DESSERT!! :hun: HOWS THE KNEES..WAS IT KNEES????

HAPPY~ HOPE YOU GET TO THAW OUT THE CAR SOON. HOW ABOUT A HAIR DRYER AND A LONG EXTENSION CORD??? I WISH WE WOULD WARM UP A BIT MORE. TODAY WAS DANG COLD IN THE LOBBY FLOOR. STAY WARM!

CEEJAY~ I WAS A WIMPY SNOW DRIVER TOO IN MY TIME. HOPE YOUR SNOW MELTS REAL SOON. NOT LIKE YOU GUYS GET A LOT OF PRACTICE AT WINTERY DRIVING...AND THERE IS ENTIRELY TOO MUCH ICE DOWN YOUR WAY!! :hug: STAY WARM & SAFE!!! I WILL HAVE TO TELL THE OFFICE TOMORROW YOU SAID I COULD HAVE A MELLIE JAMMIE DAY!! I LOST THE BATTLE OF THE PJ'S TODAY!!! :cry:

:wave: HELLO MISS SHAD! HOPE THE OTHER WORLDLIES FIND OUR BREADCRUMB TRAIL TOO!!

Laura705 02-01-2010 08:02 PM

Michelle - That joke was too funny! :rofl:

Ceejay - Sorry you had to drive on the icy/snowy roads today. I hope tomorrow is better!

Annie - You're right, maybe I need to get a 2nd job at my neighborhood CVS for the weekends! I'd be moving around a bit and not eating, and who couldn't use some extra cash? Besides Oprah, Trump, etc. And if bf keeps being a dufus and I give him the boot, I could maybe meet someone new...

Mel - Bf is lucky we were in public when he told me last minute that a 2 more people were coming to our dinner or he might have been in close contact w/ that rolling pin!! I did, however, enjoy myself - good company and good sangria, LOL. :cheers: It was my knee, and it's better now.

Nighty night all (Good afternoon Shad)!

Shad 02-02-2010 05:09 AM

Sangria, did someone say sangria. Oh Yum. I'm coming to :hungry: dinner. :whoo:

Well maybe d*ckwit has more ideas than I thought he had - he stayed away for most of the day today. It was a fairly normal day with a few more problems surfacing - most of which are caused by people rather than the system. They just don't understand the transparency and swear black and blue IT WASN'T ME until you show them the name of the user. Then it is, as always the fault of the training given because they weren't able to get to class. I still have to do the labelling and try to keep the ball rolling. It seems that I am the only one of the project team left standing now, so I have to think about all the modules, not just the ones I know about.

Mel - maybe I should send a bunch of Maori over there to invade the MV department. Most of them are darker than Richie and twice as fearsome. They could take the heat off Jen and Richie any day.

Happy - no problem. I knew you were off to bed anyway. Thought you had just gone to sleep over the computer. DS2 did that the other day. Chatting away for a while and then dead silence. Later he came back and told me that he had nodded off. Must be my amazing conversational skills.

With that, I need to go to bed. I've been uncommonly tired lately. Don't seem to be able to stand late hours anymore. See ya all. Take care.

happy2bme 02-02-2010 08:17 AM

Good morning chicks,

My computer was hosed up yesterday so I finally relented and called the tech guys to give it a clean up. They kept it most of the day and when I got it back, they did the drop and run "call us if anything isn't right" as they fade off running fast before I can check. Of course all my program links are broken and I can't get into my email - gee I backed up your files but someone ELSE put them in the wrong place, call the help desk and put in a ticket.... It's month end and I can't get into my reports program because it needs to be set up with the access code and login that is contained within and email I CAN'T GET TO. This is a common program most everyone in tech uses and they KNOW you lose the info when you re-image the computer. Think they'd tell you to make a screen print ahead of time? :no: and the bloke was puffing his chest telling me how fabulous and great he was - best tech of the lot, place would crumble to the ground without him. So I lost most of yesterday and will probably lose a good part of productivity today. What was it Laura said about dufus men? :rolleyes: The bigger the ego, the larger the dufus gene. ;)

Shad - had a good laugh at the Canadian running scared from you - I'm surprised word hasn't gotten around that when a little duck talks, people should listen. Almost spit my coffee at the idea of you preaching from atop a ladder :rofl: Get 'em educated any way you can :lol:

Laura - glad you had a good time despite the "oh by the way" from BF. Sangria helps make things cheerier - all that good fruit and stuff. It even has a fun name. :cheers:

Oh shoot - DH is up and I forgot to put on a pot of coffee. I am always berating him about doing that to me - back at lunch time ladies...

annie175 02-02-2010 08:40 AM

Tuesday...and we are off.......

My iron must be low, depressed, stressed, brain full...I don't know. Went to bed at 6:30 last night and still didn't want to get up this morning. I think I need some serious Calgon to take me away to a better place. Was I that bad in my previous life?

I brought all the leftovers for everyone at lunch today. Spaghetti, Cauliflower salad, and better than s*x cake. Probably enough to feed 6 people.

Guess who called yesterday about 5:00 pm. Yep, you guessed it, sausage fingers Mike himself. Just chit chatted, nothing important, nothing about going out or anything. Weird.

Happy....don't you feel lost without your computer? I always do. It is never returned how we knew it either. IT just does what they have to, to make it work, and in any order.

Shad...you are a hoot!

Laura...I have decided all men lack women skills, none are any better than the other. Some can be tweaked, others not so much.

MELLIE, MELLIE, MELLIE...you should know better than to go down to the office. You never get out of there without be harrassed. Thanks for the prayers from Jersey. I will take all the prayers I can get.

Chelle...all the exercising, can you walk today?

Hey to Ceejay and all the rest.

Love and Hugs,

diyana 02-02-2010 12:06 PM

It has not been a Happy Tuesday -

In fact, it's been the day from **** so far at work. But I'm trying to stay optimistic that it will get better by the afternoon. I succumbed to a donut...7 points, at least I kept it to only 1. I've pretty much used up all my extra weekly points (after the donut). I haven't added in the points I earned exercising, which is a lot, but I usually don't add those in. Oh well. We'll see what happens on Thursday at weigh in.

It's not all bad though. At least I have a job, and a lot of other wonderful blessings in my life. :)

Ceejay - Glad you got to work and home safely. I hope the roads were better today.

Mel - Don't work too hard today...you definitely deserve a jammies Mellie day.

Shad - Good that the d*ckwits are staying away.

Happy - I don't even want to talk about tech or lost files or anything. Today has been bad. Some d*ckwit that shouldn't have had access to my team's development folder deleted EVERYTHING, including the reports that were done and ready to move to Production. *sigh* I've spanned such a range of emotions today from denial, anger, depression and now I think I'm in acceptance. Hopefully another tech team can restore some of the files, but that will take a couple days and the latest changes will be lost. :faint:

Annie - 6:30 bedtime sounds lovely. I could use a night like that. WTF, why did Mike call? Maybe the gal he met wasn't that great after all. Butthead. I can walk today, sort of. And I'm going to Zumba tonight. I REALLY need the endorphins today.

I'm gonna go grab a salad for an early lunch. Need to get the heck away from my desk. *sigh*

Talk to you chicks later!

Love and hugs,

Laura705 02-02-2010 01:28 PM

Sounds like a lot of computer problems going around and not a very happy Tuesday in general. Nothing much to report on my end. We had a bit of snow, maybe an inch or two. Last night I did two BE workouts. Tonight we're seeing the movie "Crazy Heart".

Shad - LOL re those that claim they didn't do whatever it is that you can darn well see they did do!

Happy - I hope you're back and running on e-mail, etc. It is annoying that IT doesn't seem to tell you the really useful things.

Annie - Good for you taking all that leftover food to work. What's the deal w/ Mike?

Michelle - I hope your day gets better from here on out. Enjoy Zumba tonight!

happy2bme 02-02-2010 02:21 PM

well I'm sorry :mad: twice I have tried to comment while eating my healthy veggie soup and people keep coming up and asking me to do stuff. Month end - ooofduh! :tantrum:

diyana 02-02-2010 02:48 PM

Laura - We got a little snow (1"-2") as well. Light fluffy stuff, so I might try to clear the driveway before going to Zumba (if it hasn't melted already). Good for you for doing TWO BE workouts!! That's awesome!! :cheer2: My day is sort of getting better. The reports that the person deleted can be restored, but it will take a couple days.

Happy - Good girl, eating veggie soup! We're not only dealing with month end, but also fiscal year end. Ugh.

annie175 02-02-2010 03:48 PM

Chelle...sorry about the puter and nib sh*ts getting in and FN it all up. That is exactly what I told my friend about Mike, it probably didn't work out with the other date so he called me. Men and computers can jump in the lake and I will NOT be sending in life preservers.

Laura...yeah, I figured if I brought it to work, I couldn't eat as much. It actually ended up feeding 7 people and there is still a bit of spaghetti left.

Doctor called me and said my parathyroid level was a bit high. Supposed to be between 10-55 mine was 80. I see my bariatric doc next Tuesday then my MD wants me to see an endocrinologist (SP). The only thing is my calcium level is normal. Calcium is usually high also when the parathyroid level is high. Go figure. Anyone know anything about this stuff?? Please comment..as I know you will....

Have a great night, supposed to have dinner with my son but still waiting on his call.

ceejay52 02-02-2010 07:13 PM

Annie
Could your parathyroid be causing you to feel tired? When my aunt had her surgery (parathyroid removal) last year her cacium was high.It may depend on which little guy it is.

Happy and Michelle
Computer woes at the end of the month. Ouch. My reports have been handed in as of yesterday.

Happy
Your veggie soup sounds good on a cold day.

I have been in a feeding freenzie today. Not enough planning. I'm stopping by the grocery store on the way home.

Shad 02-03-2010 04:30 AM

Evening all,

Not much happening today. A quiet day on the workforce with only the constant barrage of - Joy a question for you? - the usual bunch of how comes and a thought that maybe life in the computer age is not as bad as first thought. Well hallelujah.

Some computer woes this morning but I think they have to do with month end rather than anything else stupid. Wouldn't you think that having put in a project of this size that they would advertise who are the support teams and who is the Business Improvement team? Yes? well so would I. But I have no idea who to go to for either of the above.

Been having sinus problems again today..... and yesterday but at least the constipation problem appears to be passing. One durned thing after another. Wouldn't retirement be nice.

Annie - hope you get some answers about the thyroid soon.

Happy - sometimes you have to go aloft if you are a short person. Some of that lot are really tall. Even Annie would be looking up

Michelle - doughnut hey? Aaaah well we all succumb sometime. You'll just have to work it off as much as possible.

Aaaah sorry I have to go. There is a program I want to see and I doubt that I will see the end of it anyway, but I will give it a go.

Back tomorrow. Waves to all

MELODY525 02-03-2010 08:02 AM

:cofdate: I JUST CANNOT READ RIGHT NOW. GRITTY EYES. MAYBE LATER ON. YESTERDAY WENT BY VERY QUICKLY. BEFORE I KNEW IT I WAS ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP IN THE CHAIR AT 8 PM. :faint: SO I GOT INTO BED AND SLEPT ON AND OFF TILL 7:30 THIS MORNING. WE GOT SOME SNOW AND EVERYTHING IS PRISTINE WHITE THIS AM. TOMORROW IS TRADER JOE'S SO I WILL BE MIA HERE. I'LL TRY AND CATCH UP OVER THE WEEKEND. LOVE TO ALL :hug: