chemical pregnancy?

• Has anyone ever had one before? I just found out today I had one.. I am so dpressed
  • I am so sorry. Never experienced exactly this myself, but I did have miscarriages and they were very challenging.
  • Im so sorry. Just keep your head up and stay strong! I know its hard but it'll get better.
  • thank you guys... I am just so confused as too how I should feel... I know it's not as bad as it could have been I'm lucky it was not 4-5 months down the road after I've told every one and gotten excited about it.. I still just feel a loss
  • to you MARIA ~ I had 4 miscarriages myself (3 of which were fairly early on too), so I truly understand the sadness and disappointment you are experiencing right now.

One of my cousins had what her doctors believed was a "false pregnancy". She tested positive and even had symptoms. She was very upset and confused by it, but we encouraged her to keep on trying and within a year, she got pregnant and went on to give birth to a healthy baby boy (plus she had 2 more after that).

Some of these may actually be chemical pregnancies, which are just very early miscarriages. Our testing today is so good that we catch them early. I read that most women have chemical pregnancies and don't even know it ...