3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back in Kindergarten #86 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/189805-back-kindergarten-86-a.html)

Sassy_Chick 01-14-2010 06:26 PM

Hi girls.

Well called off again today. Still feeling ****ty. :barf: I went to the dr. today he said it was viral so nothing much he can do for me, just what I've been doing rest, liquids,etc. I did lose 4 pounds!!!! :dance:

Hope u all are doing well!

:hug:

Shopaholic1204 01-14-2010 09:33 PM

YAY on losing 4 pounds!!!

FrouFrou 01-14-2010 10:30 PM

Okay, so I didn't make it back to chat :( Will for sure tomorrow evening once Lily is gone. This has been a busy week and right now I am tired and have a headache and just want to go to bed so...I shall chat tomorrow evening, ladies.

Hugs to everyone :hug:

jules1216 01-16-2010 11:13 AM

Thanks for all the well wishes on my little Ashton Spencer. Jerry is REALLY excited to have another grandson and Ry,Tonya and Teri all wanted another boy, but I have to say there was a little bit of me that wanted a baby girl...it's ok though I love my Dominic and will be happy for another grandson.

Francie--don't have a WII so I can't help you. Pops in the back are definitely not good unless a chiropractor is making the pop happen.

Crisitina--can't believe I gained everything I lost back again...well I sort of can...that's what happens when I do the mindless grazing,stress eating thing.

Sassy--wtg on the loss, but it's a awful way to get it. Hope you feel better.

Sue--glad your mom's procedure went well.

Katy--you are everyone's hero!!

Kathy my friend...where have you been. It's Saturday and hubby is being an ares...just like clockwork.

SUzyQ--I think I lost 2 lbs...I am not sure how...I hate the scales so I tend to forget and I have been so busy lately.

FrouFrou 01-16-2010 04:23 PM

So I finally made it back here, lol...

Hello everyone...

JULES...I have always loved the name Spencer, such a nice name and is great with Ashton! CONGRAT'S again...I can only imagine how happy everyone is. Bet Ry and his honey cannot wait for his arrival!

SUSAN...everytime I see the commercial for that movie it cracks me up...all the single ladies, all the single ladies...the blonde one is too cute! And your momma doesn't know what she is talking about! Everyone should go to Hawaii! :lol: I will one day...it's on my bucket list.

FRANCIE...hope your back is better, and you're not so stuffy :hug: I can't help you with the Wii either, don't have one. Son has the yoga one and he loves it, lol...can't imagine him doing yoga, lol.

SASSY...you'll get used to working days soon enough, hopefully, lol. I bet it is hard though after working nights for so many years. And hope you are feeling better too :hug: and yay to the 4 pounds! :carrot:

SUE...glad your moms procedure went well. :hug: So did ya find anything good at Kohl's? You know, I always forget the store is here even though I pass it every morning. Just never think about going over there...but I love the store. Yay to your loss as well :carrot:

KATY...wtg on your 2 pound loss :carrot:

HIYA KATHY wherever you are! We miss you, and you too MINDEE! Where are you ladies? Do we need to send a search party?

So I forgot to WI today...funny, I hadn't weighed in so long I can't remember if I was still doing the Saturday or Monday WI's, lol :dizzy: I weighed last Monday I believe and was up almost a pound...remember that so guess I will go with the Monday WI. Not being doing well with the food the last two days...eating out too much. Hard not to when on the go but I guess I could have made better choices...just didn't want to. I know, I am bad :nono: :club: :frypan: :kickbutt: I have exercised 4 days so far though. Of course I know they go hand in hand and if I don't get the eating on track there's really no sense in exercising.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend :hug:

Mom2Gaby 01-17-2010 12:06 PM

:wave: quickie, at work. I'll get tomorrow off w/ Gaby, we might go to Portland tonight when I get off . Suppose to be stormy, so not sure, I don't like driving in real bad weather.

Congrats to all the losers!! :)

Sassy_Chick 01-17-2010 02:00 PM

Hey girls.

Why do I feel like I have got nothing accomplished this week? I guess it's an adjustment. Plus really tough to do anything when DH is sleeping.

Well I got some good news at work Friday from my old boss. I got my review to tell me how much I would be getting for my raise. (everybody got one--finally!!) Anyways it was way more than I ever expected. Esp from my co. So that made me feel good. They don't give people good raises, they just don't. So I am happy. Makes me FINALLY feel appreciated.

I've been seeing so many people that I have not seen in so long due to working nights for so long. Kind of nice. ESP when they all say that I look so good. ;)

DH is a really bad ENABLER!!!! He brought a bunch of junk food to me AGAIN!!! It's kind of starting to really piss me off!!! I told him, "You want me to stay fat don't you?" He told me, "I just want you to be happy." So that pretty much answered my question and the answer, at least from what I've seen is "yes he wants me to stay fat" Because like my friend said he is getting nervous now that I am changing, not just physically, but emtionally as well. I think he is afraid that I am moving forward and leaving him behind. Any of you experience this with anybody close to you? If so how did you handle it??

Sorry this got so long. I guess I had a lot to say.

FrouFrou 01-17-2010 03:33 PM

Happy Sunday...

SUSAN...if you go to Portland be careful!

SASSY...sorry can't help ya there but I've read here on 3fc a lot about the same thing...the men feeling threatened by their SO's weight loss. But, yay to the raise! :woohoo: I know hubby always has to ask for his...he will wait a year and if no one has mentioned it he asks. Anyway...

Lazy day today for me...been on FB most of the morning. Takes too long to add pictures for sure. Anyway...going to go read, get some laundry done and probably watch a bunch of stupid movies, lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend :wave:

Sassy_Chick 01-17-2010 06:57 PM

Thanks Cristina. Yeah the raise certainly helps esp with me losing my shift dif and all. Hope your hubby gets his!! Well off to make cucumber salad to have with dinner & salad for my lunch tomorrow! :)

Shopaholic1204 01-18-2010 04:19 AM

Sassy~I feel threatened by my hub's weight loss. Girls look at me like a fat pig and look at him like he's a walking sex stick. What if he leaves me for someone who is skinny and pretty!! I mean..he's been with me since I've looked like this..so maybe he wouldn't leave me..but the thought is always there. Especially when he's on deployment and I get even more paranoid when he goes to different ports. All those different beautiful foregin girls. :( I haven't been losing anything that is noticable..so he probably doesnt have to worry about anything.

FrouFrou 01-18-2010 08:14 AM

Good morning, ladies...

Or is it? For me...no, lol. WI was bad but ya know, not a shock, and I think not correct but most likely not far off. I hate late last night...about 9:30 so I am sure that is part of the reason but...I also pigged out over the weekend in preparing for today, lol. WEll, not so much preparing but...today is day 1 of my challenge. My challenge is to not eat out for 30 days with the exception of Daughter's BD. Plus more water and exercise. I've got to get a handle on this before I end up right back at square one. So today's WI is 199.8 :yikes:

Anywho...moving on with the day, time to do my exercise dvd. Don't have little Lily today so I am aiming to get lots done today. Have to go to the mall later to take something back so will be getting a walk in. Of course the temps have been in the 50's and supposed to be more of the same so I may venture out in the neighborhood to walk this week.

Have a great Monday all!

Sassy_Chick 01-18-2010 04:47 PM

Hey Girls. :wave:

Happy MLK Day!

Work has been busy all day. We are 3 short today so probably why. But hey makes the day go faster right? Before I knew it was 4 pm and time for my friend to leave already. (she works 7 am - 4 pm) So only 2 1/2 hours left for me! :D

I did get my laundry all done, folded, not put away, but hey at least its clean and folded right? lol. Um made Cucumber salad even though the cucumbers taste not so great because they are out of season right now. Made my salad for work for lunch and it was yummy. :) Had that and WW Boston Creme Pie Yogurt. ;) And a banana earlier for a snack. Not too shabby eh? lol.

Lets see what else? Oh got the kitchen cleaned up and trash taken out lastnight too. I would have vacuumed, swept and mopped the floors but didn't want to push it with my back. But I was happy with my progress at least.

Francie -- Sorry :hug: I know how that feels too. I honestly don't think my DH has that to worry about but I guess I never thought about it. Also he has been working mass OT so he isn't getting to spend much time with me either. I did buy him a card and a little legos toy and stuck it in his laptop bag and he really liked that. So maybe I just got to do little things like that more often. I also took out the trash and cleaned up the kitchen and everything lastnight, he normally does it but with his working so much I did it so he didn't have to worry over it. But have you talked to your hubby about your feelings? All I can say is he comes home to you. I know that prob doesn't make you feel any better. Also my friend gave me some great advice too. Give him what you want in return. Ex: like my little card and gift to my dh. Usually when people do things for people that usually means they would like it if they had it done for them as well. Just a thought and you might already do it, I dunno. But Big :hug: hon. I have lost about 50 pounds and I honestly don't see it much until I started buying new clothes and stuff. Because I kept wearing the same sized clothes and they were all baggy and it makes you look bigger than you are. Just a thought.

Cristina -- Big :hug: You'll get back on track, I know you will. ;) It took me forever to get back on track and even now I still fall off. lol. I know that is frustrating though to want the scale to go down and it goes up instead. :hug:

Big :hug: to everybody.

suetalks 01-19-2010 11:23 AM

Another gloomy day here. Low 30's and gray.
I have had headaches and ear aches and am trying to baby it along...don't want a stinking cold while on vacation. :)

WI really sucked.. didn't improve on the .4 I was counting on expanding. ...and won't weigh in for 3 weeks now. I imagine I will break the scale when I return. ha..Actually, I am hoping to do well due to lots of walking. (but, lots of good eating too I imagine) I am taking rice cakes and almonds..not candy and chips, so *fingers crossed.*

This will be a long week....I am already getting outfits together and vascillating on which shoes, which jacket, etc....you know how that goes with women. ha

No news yet on mom's biopsy. (reason for our stress here...) She is doing great.

Sassy- You and Cristina need to come clean for me. Cristina, I don't have a basement, but you can clean here.
You are both doing good....Cristina, keep up the exercising and Sassy the good eating. I am jealous...

Laundry to fold and utility room to clean. Have a good day all!

RosieKate 01-19-2010 06:13 PM

Hi all! WI has me down another 2, back to square one...but recovered from the holiday bingeing.

Not much to report around here. I trained at school for an Art Literacy project to do with my DD's class, then I came home and cleaned...still not done with that. Son got sick at school and I had to go pick him up. Such an exciting life, lol!

Now I need to get back to finishing up that laundry!

Sassy - WTG on 50 pounds - I had no idea you had lost that much...where have I been, lol! You look great. I bet your hubby thinks so, too. Men seem to have a hard time coping with change sometimes, don't they? But in the end, I am sure he wants a healthy happy wife and he will support you. Congrats on the raise.

Francie - you look great, too!

Cristina - I like your goal..we need to eat out less as well. Seems like we are doing a bit too much and we can't really afford it.

Sue - hope you get some good news on your mom's test.

Jules - congrats on the grandson-to-be...that's very exciting

Susan- did you make it to Portland?

Kathy - Hi - hope you are well.

Mom2Gaby 01-20-2010 12:05 PM

I didn't make it to Portland, I've been tired w/ work and the same ole routine. Didn't really want to go in to taxi girls to the mall. ha
Weight is 154.8 this morning,been awhile for anything below 155 so I am happy w/ that. And I was able to get back into my jeans and I don't feel bloated anymore.
Tax day, going to sit in my kitchen and hammer out the numbers and hope to toss it in the mail this afternoon. I want my money! :D

I'll catch up later, if I don't get some things done before computer time, I get nothing done. lol