3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   ~~ The Thin Group #86 ~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/18774-%7E%7E-thin-group-86-%7E.html)

CJ 08-03-2002 11:03 AM

~~ The Thin Group #86 ~

Hello and welcome to the Thin Group! We are a great group of ladies (but men are welcome if there are any who care to join us) who have one thing in common. We are all working together toward our goal of being healthier in our daily lifestyles and to lose weight. There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We all love to have fun and laugh, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation for one another. Everyone has their ups and downs and we’ll be here with you thru both! Please feel free to post with us - just jump right in and believe me, you will be welcomed with open arms. The more the merrier!

Please feel free to check out our website and learn more about us at: www.geocities.com/hotsprings/sauna/4797

Love, CJ

CJ 08-03-2002 11:11 AM

Ok ... there ... I did it! Judy made me do it tho .... LOL

I'm only popping in for a minute here ... was only going to check email quickly and post later on ... then got chatting with Judy, and here I am! I am loving my new computer (when I have had a chance to use it) ... we have had so many bad storms this week it's been off most of the time since I got it. Today is beautiful tho with no signs of rain - don't know about the heat tho ... seems ok for now. I'm going to finish painting my patio table (found a great medal one at a garage sale for $5 and am painting it dark green to replace the small plastic one I had setting in our "island". I have a little island between our double driveway where I have a flower garden, my swing, and table and chairs.

Sharon: I am so bummed that we aren't home so I can go to dinner with you Chrissy and Carolyn. It would be great to be with you all again. Hey - still waiting for you and Ken to come up here - I have the buttershots in the freezer! I called you on your cell phone but just got voice mail! Maybe we can connect today! Have fun on Sunday - I'll be thinking of you guys!

Well ... got to put on my painting clothes and finish painting my table. I'll check back in here later ... Hope to see a whole bunch of posts!

Love, CJ

CJ 08-03-2002 02:12 PM

Here's a few funnies for you .....

How do crazy people go through the forest?
They take the psycho path.

How do you get holy water?
Boil the **** out of it.

What did the fish say when it hit a concrete wall?
"Dam!"

What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long?
Polaroids.

What do prisoners use to call each other?
Cell phones.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?
A stick.

What do you call cheese that isn't yours?
Nacho Cheese.

What do you call Santa's helpers?
Subordinate Clauses.

What do you call four bullfighters in quicksand?
Quatro sinko.

What has four legs, is big, green, fuzzy, and would kill
you if it fell out of a tree?
A pool table.

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A nervous wreck.

Why do bagpipers walk when they play?
They're trying to get away from the noise.

Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
Because they have big fingers

Did you hear about the flasher that was thinking about retiring?
He decided to stick it out for one more year.

What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic?
Sanka.

aivlys 08-03-2002 03:56 PM

Hello Ladies!!

Just pooping in for a quick hello. I have to get ready to go to a christening but thought I would send you all some inspiration!

A GOAL WILL LEAD YOU TO SUCCESS.
-----------------------------------------------
If you have correct goals,
and you keep pursuing them the best way you know how,
everything else will fall into line.
If you do the right thing right, you're going to succeed.

You are what and where you are today
because you first imagined it.
Knowing where you want to go is all you need to get there.
Just return over and over to that picture in your mind
of the place you are headed for.

The first essential ingredient of success is to know what you want.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Much love to all the Thinsters!!!

Sylvia

Trish 08-03-2002 05:48 PM

Hi!

I'm back from my two week vacation in Alaska. I had a great time. Ten of us went (my husband and I, my two brothers and their wives, my daughter and her husband, and my neice and her husband). The mountains, glaciers, and flowers were beautiful. I got to see only a few land animals, but saw many marine animals.

The cruise portion of the trip was a food fest. I'm sure I gained some weight, but am waiting until Monday to find out how much. I'm going to get serious about losing some weight then.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend.

Trish

Joanna 08-04-2002 05:24 AM

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop by and say hi! I never seem to have enough hours in one day. I just thought I would stop by between loads of laundry and dishwashing. Tim had to work tonight (15 days straight so far - hopefully he will have next weekend off) and I thought I would catch up on some housecleaning and other stuff.

Peggy - glad to hear someone is having nice weather. Our weather is bad if you like 95 degrees and 99% humidity. It's soooooo hot out there. My parents thermometer read 105 degrees in the shade the other day. Whew, I sure am glad I sleep through the heat of the day in air conditioning. It's just too hot to go outside and do anything. Trading Spaces is pretty good although my husband rolls his eyes everytime I watch it. He'd rather be watching Junkyard Wars. hehe... men..... lol

Carolyn (regency) - hey sis keep me informed of how the low carbs is going. Just please don't replace those calories with high fat options. Stick to the lean stuff. I assume I know who you were speaking of that was at the bday party and that's a real shame. We've all done it before - wondered how someone has let themselves go - as strange as it sounds, I think some overweight people don't see themselves as fat or don't realize how fat they are (myself included). I realized earlier this evening after napping, that when I "see" myself in dreams I am thin. Size 4 thin. Does anyone else do this??????

CJ - Glad to hear you bought a new computer. I have thought about the ones at WalMart or Sam's Club - so you really do like it?

Sylvia - glad you were sitting down :) Also glad to hear about those jeans - isn't that just the BEST feeling!!!!!!!

Sharon - Tim and I are both on 3rd - it's nice to have someone close understand how tired you can be. Sorry to say that today (Sat night) is my only day off and they are just stingy with vacation days around work. I hope y'all have a good time - think of me!!! The buttershots and hot chocolate is the BEST dessert type treat!!!!!

Carolyn - CH I also remember Michigan schools not starting until the Wed after Labor Day. I was so shocked to hear that our local kids are starting next Wed. Whoa that really cuts summer vacations short.

Judy - Glad to see you popped in!!

Trish - Alaska sounded wonderful and I bet the marine life was gorgeous. The weather here is soooo hot, I've been dreaming of Alaska, snow and cooler weather. Glad you had a wonderful time -and don't worry about the cruise and the food. Just get back on track and everything will balance out!

Everyone - I was just thinking about how long I have actually been posting (off and on) here on this site. It's actually been almost 4 years. I remember getting my computer in late 98 and stumbled across this site and then across the Thin Group. I think I lurked for a couple of weeks before I posted the first time - right before Christmas. I remember making myself a "cheat sheet" trying to remember everyone and their descriptions of themselves from the bios. It was tough at first, but then it all came natural - like true friendships. We have seen members come and go and come back again (myself included). Some of us have gottten a chance to meet in person and some of us have talked on the phone. We've had good times and some bad times in our lives in the last few years and I just wanted to say Thank You all for being my friends. I am so glad I stumbled across this little web page so many years back and was brave enough to post.

TTFN
Love and Hugs,
Joanna

CH 08-05-2002 11:19 AM

Good Monday Morning: I say good because I don't work on Mondays. Joanna it is unbearable here also. Walking from the house to the car and I'm covered in sweat. Just breathing this air makes you feel like your inside is on fire. Still no rain here, I picked corn the other day (just call me Farmer Carolyn) and thought I would die. I didn't so then I had to freeze all that stuff.
I keep telling myself at Christmas I will be so glad I did.

My school started for kids on July 31st. We are on an alternative calendar. We will be off 2 weeks in Oct., 3 weeks at Christmas and 2 more weeks in April. I love this calendar. I spent a few years working at a local swimming pool and I can testify that by the end of July kids are bored. They are bored with swimming, bored with playing outside and bored with parents. Great time to start school and let them see old friends again.

I just popped in to tell you about me, me, me. That's what it's all about isn't it? Me? Because I picked corn on Friday, I am now on my way to the Dr. because I am covered with little red itchy bumps!!!!!! Hope to be back soon.
Carolyn
PS Did you notice I didn't mention diet? There was this chocolate cake and it was calling my name and .............................................

Regency919 08-06-2002 02:17 PM

Hey Ladies…..

I haven’t been around for a couple of days and what does CJ do? She pops in and starts a new thread…….. but I am still one up on you CJ…. I did have dinner with Sharon and Chrissy…. We met downtown Detroit for dinner in Mexican Village and had a wonderful conversation….. Sharon and Chrissy are really nice women… it was a joy to meet you two… we are gonna have to do it again someday and include Joanna and CJ too and those darn buttershots that everyone is talking about. Naturally I had pics of my house and of Joanna’s wedding and do you think I remembered to bring them? No… here I pulled them out on Friday night and left them out in the open so that I would not forget them….. That aggravates me to no end.

CJ – Computer crashed? Ahhhh… that’s a good excuse to buy another one right? Computers keep advancing and getting better you’re a lucky one to have a new one to play with….. good for you. And the garage that you guys are building… WOW… when’s the barn dance?

CAROLYN CH – Emmmmmmm fresh corn… I can smell it cooking…. Dad promises that by the time I get there he will have corning coming in….. thank goodness, last year I missed it. ….and chocolate cake? It called my name this morning here at work too….. and of course I answered it….. shame on me.

JUDY – Good to see you popping in.

SYLVIA – hey thanks for the Goals will lead to your Success…. That was really nice.

TRISH – Alaska eh? Good for you… one of the girls here at work went on an Alaskan cruise with her family, she loved it…. I can only imagine that it is beautiful, snowcapped mountains… and I mean mountains not like the “hills” in northeastern Kentucky. Must be beautiful.

SHARON – It was great meeting you and Chrissy…. I truly enjoyed it and wish we had more time…. And that I brought my pictures with me. We are going to have to do this again…. Get CJ and Joanna to join us…. Next time Roma Café here we come.

JELLO - Where are you????????? We miss you!!!!Come out come out wherever you are......

JOANNA – Sis….. Carbs? What carb diet? I think I wrote that down and plum forgot about it… it went from my typing fingers straight out of my mind….. I need to get serious though that’s all there is to it…. I am bringing my low carb book with me on vacation so we can read it and you can explain some of it to me…. You know I have a hard time with directions… hehe….. always need translating… I always need another perspective….. and boy and I looking forward to this vacation…. Almost two weeks now…

Not much is going on here…. I’ve been kind of busy the last couple of days at work… My home computer hasn’t been on since last Thursday… I guess I need to at least look at my mail and clean that out…. Saturday the Comcast cable guy is coming over to hook me up with the cable internet Woo Hoo……. Can’t wait for that to happen…. I have the internet here at work and its as fast as can be and when I get home its soooooooo slow… and doesn’t seem worth the wait sometimes….. not anymore after Saturday….. woohoo…….

Its been really hot in Michigan too…… we finally got a break in the temps and it is suppose to be 75 degrees today and slowly work its way higher each day and reaching about 85 by week-end which is fine with me. This 95 and 97 degree stuff is for the birds…….

I am going to close for now……. Everyone be good

Lots of Love……. Carolyn

Regency919 08-07-2002 10:03 AM

Good Morning Ladies.........

Just a little something that I found today....... ENJOY!!!!!!!

Six -year-old Brandon decided one Saturday morning to fix his
Parents pancakes. He found a big bowl and spoon, pulled a chair to the counter, opened the cupboard and pulled out the heavy flour canister, spilling it on the floor. He scooped some of the flour into the bowl with his hands, mixed in most of a cup of milk and added some sugar, leaving a floury trail on the floor which by now had a few tracks left by his kitten. Brandon was covered with flour and getting frustrated. He wanted this to be something very good for Mom and Dad, but it was getting very bad.

He didn't know what to do next, whether to put it all into the oven or on the Stove (and he didn't know how the stove worked!). Suddenly he saw his kitten licking from the bowl of mix and reached To push her away, knocking the egg carton to the floor. Frantically he tried to clean up this monumental mess but slipped on the eggs, getting his pajamas white and sticky. And just then he saw Dad standing at the door.

Big crocodile tears welled up in Brandon's eyes. All he'd wanted to do was something good, but he'd made a terrible mess. He was sure a scolding was coming, maybe even a spanking. But his father just watched him. Then, walking through the mess, he picked up; his crying son, hugged him and loved him, getting his own pajamas white and sticky in the process.

That's how God deals with us. We try to do something good in life, but it turns into a mess. Our marriage gets all sticky or we insult a friend, or we can't stand our job, or our health goes sour. Sometimes we just stand there in tears because we can't think of Anything else to do. That's when God picks us up and loves us and forgives us, even though some of our mess gets all over Him.

But just because we might mess up, we can't stop trying to "make pancakes" for God or for others. Sooner or later we'll get it right, and then they'll be glad we tried...

Please pass some of this love on to others....suppose one morning you were called to God; do all your friends know you love them? I was thinking... and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that need rekindling or three words needing to be said, sometimes, "I love you" can heal & bless. Remind every one of your friends that you love them, Even if you think they don't love back, you would be amazed at what those three little words, a smile, and a reminder like can do. Just in case I haven't told you lately...I LOVE YA!!! Never stop "making pancakes"!!!

Have a good day!!!! Carolyn

aivlys 08-09-2002 01:16 AM

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm sitting here roasting ....it's 10:10PM and it's 76 degrees. Uh, that's not supposed to happen in San Francisco!!!! I'm going to walking in the morning before it gets really hot. I'm definitely drinking my water and trying to eat healthy but it's hard to stay OP in this heat. I can do this ....I have to do this for my health.

Carolyn (Regency) that was beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Well ladies, I'm off to take a shower so that I can try to go to sleep....it's going to be hard!!

Lots of love to all!!

Sylvia

Blunder 08-10-2002 09:17 AM

GOOD MORNING!

I've been doing the Atkins diet this week and I am happy to report that I've dropped 3 lbs!!!!!! I'm back to 230 once again. Another week or so and I should be down in the 220's, then I will start eating differently. I know all this fat will be bad for me if I keep it up too long. Maybe this will get me over the hump that has had me stalled for so long!

You'll never guess what my daughter brought to me the other night. Well, those of you who know what an animal lover I am and a sucker for a baby, will probably have no trouble figuring it out! A tiny kitten found out in the country at a friend's house. About 6 weeks old, part Siamese, and cute as a button. Tommy started calling her Sugar so I guess that is her name. Seems to fit!

A friend of mine called yesterday and asked if we would be judges of a parade in a small town just a few miles from here. Why not? Sounds like fun. I've never done anything like that before. Tommy and I are both excited about it. I just hope my trip to Houston doesn't fall on the same day! My daughter in Calif. still isn't sure when she will be there, but I have promised myself whenever she gets there, I will see her before she goes on to Florida.

Jelloooooooo, Yoo Hoo, where are you? Come out, come out, wherever you are! We all need to see your smiling face here each morning! I really miss you, Honey, come on back, please!

Gotta run, time to mix up the Kitten Chow!

Hugs, Judy

Sassy 08-10-2002 12:18 PM

Hi guys,
Gosh it is so good to be home once again. I had a wonderful time in Michigan, both at training and seeing Chrissy and the girls and my Dad, Papa too. And especially seeing Carolyn for dinner, Chrissy and

I had talked to CJ on the phone last week and her niece passed away and she was really upset and I felt so very bad for her. I think she is from California and CJ may go to the funeral. CJ come back and let us know how things are going if you can. Maybe you have gone to the funeral like you were saying you might. Keep strong for her family CJ. We all love you!

Judy-That new kitten of your's sounds soooooo cute. I love kittens, my cats are pretty big now, but that just means I love them even more, they now have character and their wonderful personalities, but it wasn't too long ago they were just tiny balls of fur too. It is great that you are giving Sugar a loving home. I am sure she loves you for it. Congrats on your 3 lb loss, and it sounds like your program is working for you. Keep up the good work.

Carolyn/Ch-Wow so you picked corn? Well I planted mine so darn late that it will probably be December before I have a chance to pick any of it. Hey Christmas Corn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Maybe I can dye the kernals red and green, wouldn't that be a hoot? Did you say chocolate cake? My gosh I have been so god awful on my program with going out of town and all the doings I have been to. Well don't mind if I do have just a piece. LOL

Sylvia-HA HA That is funny, I would love 76 degree weather instead of all this darn hot weather we have been having. I guess it got around 100 when I was in MIchigan according to my husband, Ken. And it was pretty hot too in Michigan, but I guess to you 76 is hot. Well hopefully it is a fluke and won't last too long.Meanwhile walk in the early morning before the heat comes and keep on drinking your water too. Hope it is not long till you get your wonderful weather San Francisco is noted for.

Carolyn/Regency-Hey there, did I tell you what a wonderful and fun time I had meeting you at Mexican Village. The food was great and the company even greater. Yes as I said before, Chrissy and I both had nothing but good things to say about you. You are indeed a very special person, with all the good you do in your community and your family as well. Now I know that your little sis, Joanna is a special person too and I can't wait to meet her one of these days. Maybe next time we can go to Roma Cafe, shame that it was closed on Sundays, but there is always next time. maybe like you said CJ and Joanna can join us too., and any other Thinster that happens to come to the Detroit area would be welcome as well. Do I smell a reunion? Thanks for the wonderful posting about the little kid who tried to make breakfast for his family

Joanna-So sorry that Chrissy and didn't get a chance to meet you as well. That would have been soooo nice. But don't worry, there will come a time I just know it. I understand that you just can't hop in a car and drive hundreds of miles, but one of these times when you go on vacation to visit your Sissy, we will get together. Or maybe I can even come to good old Kentucky. How far are you away from Louisville? I am about an hour and a half from there. Yes I too remember when you joined the group. I always enjoyed our times together on ICQ, do you remember those times with you, myself, Chrissy, CJ, Sandi, Carolyn/CH, Julile Wiess (come on back Jules), Judy, Ellie/Kitty/Shakers (Were are you Ellie?) and some of the others? My gosh remember we would start acting silly and couldn't stop laughing while we were in there. I remember how we would all try to go into a private chat room and one of us would have to get in there first and invite the others one by one and sometimes we would have like 2 or 3 rooms at the same time and some of us were in one or even all 3 rooms and oh what a mess. Do you remember that Joanna? I still laugh when I think about how funny that was. Usually that would be myself, Chrissy or Sandi who would do that cause we didn't know what the heck we were doing. Those memories still come back and I will always remember those special times with my friends.

CJ-Hey buddy, sorry I didn't have my cell phone turned on when I was at dinner with Chrissy and Carolyn. We would have loved all talking to you while we were there, it would be like you were right there with us too. Glad we connected via phone the other day too. I am sooo sorry about your niece who died and will pray for her and her family as well. I know you are grieving and please post when you have a minute and let us know how things are going. Have you decided if you are going to Calfornia for the funeral? Keep in touch and love you much.

Trish-Welcome back to the fold. My gosh how excited and beautiful your Alaska cruise with your family sounds. You are so lucky and to have shared it with your loved ones too, is fantastic. Don't worry about what you ate, it will all come off and I would think it would have been so worth it. Look at me when I travel, man I don't even want to know how much I have gained for these past 2 weeks. Post when you can and let us know more about your cruise.

Hey where the heck is Jello??????????????????????????? HEY JELLO, GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN HERE, WE MISS YOU!

Chrissy, pop back in and let everyone know how you are doing too. You said you would, don't make me have to kick your butt too. Oh yes probabaly no chance of that cause Chrissy and Emily and Ellen are going to North Carolina to the Outer Banks this week so maybe when she gets back from her vacation.

I will be going back to MIchigan next weekend for my class reunion. I am looking forward to it and seeing Papa again too. He is doing so much better and really enjoys going out to eat with us. I am happy that he loves it there and finally has a good quallity of life now. It wasn't great seeing him with that feeding tube, not walking and so thin. Now he loves to walk and eat and everything else. Life is good now!

Unfortunately I won't get to see Chrissy again as she is out of town, but my really great best friend, Thelma, who I have known since Kindergarten, and who is from Ohio and her husband, Tom are meeting us and we are all staying together. So that should be so much fun seeing them and everyone else again. The reunion is this coming Friday and I am not sure which day we will be going to Michigan. Hopefully Thursday night.

Well I can't wait to see how I have done when I go to my WW meeting Monday. My gosh, I can't get it together and my schedule has been to go go go. I can't exercise like I used to as my right foot has something called Plantar Fasciitis, which is a chromic imflamitatory condition on the bottom of my feet. I guess people who run, dance and exercise quite a bit get it. The tissue on the bottom of my foot is imflamed and tender, especially when I first get up. So I have not been able to walk like I used to, which is why I depend on my Leslie Sanson tapes that I can do in front of the TV and they seem to be easier on my foot. I have been reading up on this and some doctors have tried laser surgery with good results, but wether or not insurance will pay for it I have to check into. That may be something I do down the road. In the meanwhile I do what I can to get back on program. But man I know I have gained like 7 lbs :( after these last 2 weeks being gone. Now the class reunion is coming up too. Oh man there will always be something won't there? Why oh why can't I just sit in my house and eat Lean Cuisines instead for my meals. LOL I guess it is all up to me isn't it? Well I will do my best, I am about half way to my goal, and sometimes I think I will just stay here, but the other part of me wants to get all the way down too. :?:

Well as you can see kinda in a funk, but will try to pull out of this.

Take care and love each and every one of you's.

Love, Sassy Sharon

Regency919 08-12-2002 10:08 AM

Good Morning Ladies……

Here at work again…….. Who invented this money concept anyways……???? The King of England or who?

I had a very quiet week-end….. the Comcast cable man came and installed the cable to my internet… Now I am like the speed of light….. and he also updated my Internet Explorer… that’s why my Outlook and everything was running so slow……. Dang and its been like that for a few months now…… duh……. Who would have thunk it? I kept taking stuff off and it didn’t run any better…. I swear if I had a brain I’d pick at it…..

Its kind of quiet here at work today…. Haven’t seen any attorneys lurking about or any supervisors for that matter….. Emmmmmm wonder whats up? They did carry an attorney out of here last week and took her to her therapist…. They said they took her out as she was babbling and drooling…. I swear people (that was from the male attorneys in the office, their version) can gossip so bad…. In reality she was very upset, she missed a deadline and her supervising attorney let her have it and she just lost it….. apparently she was babbling but not drooling.

Well its Elvis week in Memphis this week and on TV…. I love that man… watched a couple of his concerts this week-end and a movie….. what a man. Don’t care what he did wrong…. Don’t care….. didn’t do much else this week-end…. Played on the computer, cards mostly….. man, I haven’t played much and my opponents whooped me…. I was embarrassed for myself…. Lol

SYLVIA – 76 degrees is kind of warm at 10:00 at night…. Its been that and even 81 degrees at midnight one night…. Thank God for air conditioning because I have had mine on since May and haven’t turned it off. It costs less than a dollar a day why not use it?

JUDY – The Atkins diet seems to be working for you…. Good for you and your 3 pounds you lost…. I think I found them…. Hehe……. I do envy you and a new kitten… they are the most precious fur balls when they are little…. My cat is 11 years old…. And he’s a lover… he loves me to death and lays on me when he gets the chance…. He is so sweet…. I have found that I prefer male cats over females… females are *****es and males are lovers……. Judging a parade sounds like a lot of fun….. Good Luck…….

CJ – I am so sorry about your niece passing…. I know it must be hard on you… My prayers are with you and your family.

SHARON – I had a nice time visiting with you and Chrissy too….. You are both very nice people and have a special bond with one another…. Can’t wait til the next time. Good Luck today at your WW meeting….. and have fun at your reunion.

I am going to close for now so everyone be good and stay OP….

Lots of Love…….. Carolyn

Regency919 08-12-2002 10:47 AM

Hey ladies...... was just wondering if you have seen at your grocery stores Laura's Lean Beef? Here is her website.... http://www.laurasleanbeef.com//?source=sprinks

I bought the ground beef and it was great..... you can check on the website if your state has it in the grocery stores, and it will list what stores have it in your state.... Try it... You'll like it..... hehe.... couldn't resist that one.......

Lots of Love, Carolyn

aivlys 08-13-2002 11:38 AM

:wave: Hello Ladies!

Just popping in for a quick hello. It sure is quiet in here!! I'm sure you are all busy drinking that water and exercising ....right?:D
I have an appointment with my dietition tomorrow. I haven't don't everything I'm supposed to do but i've lost enough that my clothes are getting loose. I'll let you know how that goes.

Hmmm, I haven't seen Jo in here for a while .....YOOOOHOOOOO!! Maybe she's in Scotland already. I do hope she is having fun.

Well ladies, a friend of mine sent me this and I'd like to share it with you. Have a great day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I Wish For You...

Comfort on difficult days,
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your heart,
Gentle hugs when spirits sag,
Friendships to brighten your being,
Beauty for your eyes to see,
Confidence for when you doubt,
Faith so that you can believe,
Courage to know yourself,
Patience to accept the truth,
And love to complete your life.

And if you can't have all that...
Then I wish you enough chocolate to make it through the tough times....