Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 12:07 PM   #91  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Howdy chicks,

Up 2 pounds this morning. Not too concerned, as the salt in the veggie soup will do that. Besides, I get near to a new low and my body boomerangs a bit and then settles down and accepts the new number. I got a pedicure yesterday so my feet aren't scary for surgery Monday and picked up some meat at the market next door. Planned all the meals for the week and duh - what a revelation - if I do this, I can actually count WW points ahead of time. Of course, sometimes it comes out to too many points LOL and I have to switch things around. But it's good to plan. DH and I are going out to check out another store for flooring, and it's a nice day out so we are going to try another walk in the woods. I can do about 30 minutes before the foot acts up. I guess I could try wearing my Crocs - loose shoe but the trail is uneven and I'd rather have a shoe that fits my foot better. Oh for the days when life was less complicated!

Mel - your chair is starting to remind me of restoring a classic car like a GTO I know, it's like a comfy shoe - you hate to give it up. I hope they can find parts for you. We'll have to have a bake sale to raise money for the repairs. Sounds like it's a good day to stay inside, warm and snuggly. I love your new avatar and signature! You're making me festive so quit it woman

Shad - hope the electrician shows up soon. Sounds like a steamy time for you. Did you get the garden tilled over? I have Christmas cards from 2 years ago and stamps at the time. And last year I had to buy add on postage because the raised the rates and this year I think I need another penny to add to it. I am hoping to get cards out this year just because I want to get them out of the attic! An email is good too - there are many people I only hear from once a year and it's nice to keep even that thin line of in touch.

Laura - sorry to hear about the flu but it sounds as if you made the best of it. Better I think to go to someone else's house for the holiday - then you don't have to face the leftovers the next day. When I lived up north, 2 things I tried to put off as long as possible - it was if I could hold off the onset of winter by not doing them - that was turning the furnace on and swapping the screen in the door to the storm window. I do like your idea of limiting your drink menu at the party - unless of course you have some old booze you'd like to get rid of. It always seems like someone gets stiffed at these parties - there are the generous hosts and the stingy guests. I'm the kind who brings way way more than I ever consume. But having a party is good incentive to get everything spiffed up.

Time to go make some eggs for brunch and try one of the Florida grapefruit that came yesterday. Then reluctantly head out. (I really need to stay here and organize, once I leave the house I'm done). Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Patty, Michelle, Ceejay

come back Annie - we miss you
Old 11-28-2009, 12:49 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
My body hangs on to the sodium as well. The walk in the woods sounds good. I may do that next week end at my uncles.

Laura
Good job on exercising. I need to get back to it myself. The corn casserole sounds good.

Mel
Stay inside where it's warm. Today is beautiful here so I'm going to go window shopping so to speak in a few miniutes. I need to do some leaf raking also.

Shad
I hope your weather now is not an indication of what our will be next spring/summer. I hate the waiting game.

The ADT installer came and went yesterday. It took him around 2 hour to install the whole thing. It's up and running. I had a good night's sleep last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. This one talks to you. I open the door to let my neighbor in and it politely told me the front door is open. I left the door opened just a bit and about 10 minutes later it told me front door is open. It has a remote that I carry when I go out and it alows
me to disarm and arm the system.

Brought out the stepper last night. I know I'm outta shape because I did 10 minutes and I thought my heart was going to explode because it was pumping so hard and fast. I'm doing more tonight I've got to get into better physical shape.

Patty, Michelle, and Annie you are being missed.

Had some sort of an intestinal bug last night. I'm down another pound from it.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #93  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Saturday ladies -

Sorry I was away for a few days due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. The Internet was ghastly slow for me (and I even have a high speed connection) the past couple days. I think online shoppers were taking advantage of the busiest shopping days of the year. So it's not just this site that's having problems. Most retail sites had problems on Thanksgiving and yesterday.

We're having a "warm" weekend here, it's nearly up to 50 degrees. Yesterday we only got up to the mid 30s, but the sun was SO bright and it actually felt warm...perfect for Black Friday shopping. We also took our Doppler to the vet yesterday to have his teeth cleaned. They had to pull several teeth as well, poor ol' boy. They gave him pain meds and antibiotics and he's eating canned food for a few days. He's doing better today and getting back to his energy level.

Today, it's decorating the lawn day! I've already done about 45 minutes of stairs and weight lifting (bringing up many, many penguins from the basement). I'm resting my back (and lungs) now and DH and I will be heading out in an hour or so to place everything on the lawn and plug it all in!

I went to the gym on Wednesday, they were closed on Thursday, but I was active doing stuff around the house. Friday was spent shopping....lots and lots of walking. Today, it's the Stairmaster (aka, basement stairs). I will hit the gym again tomorrow though. And get back in the groove of going to the gym most nights after work.

As for the weight, I forgot to weigh in on T'giving, and I was too afraid to weigh in yesterday....but today's wasn't too bad. 221.5 (up 1/2 pound

Annie - I've been thinking of you often and sending you hugs.

Mel - I love your new avatar!! Hope you're having a relaxing weekend with the office being closed!!

Laura - As for Chicago, DH and I are more interested in Christmasey stuff to see/do. We've been to Chicago before to do the zoos and museums, but if there's anything special for Christmas, we'd love to see that. Your suggestions are great! I don't know if we'll get to Lincolnwood or not, but the rest of it (minus the ice skating - we might go to watch, but DH can't skate with his bad knee). When we go to Chicago, will it be safe to wear a Packer jacket or will we get beat up? As for pizza, the one pizza we've had is Lou Malnati's, and it is SOOOO good. Nearly 50 points for a couple slices, but soooo good. Thanks again for the suggestions!! Sorry to hear about BF's mom. I hope she feels better soon.

Shad - I did not know that Andrew Lloyd Webber is in the hospital. He's such a musical genius! Thanks for describing your garden so well! I can almost smell the lovely aroma! Though I can only imagine (and cringe) at the smell of horse poo in hot and steamy weather! Loved your joke about brown and green and splattered with white spots!

Ceejay - DH and I are going to Chicago next weekend to get together and shop and look at the Christmas decorations with a friend of ours. Chicago is only about an hour and a half or two hour drive from where we live. We go down there a few times a year. Glad your ADT is finally installed. Good on ya' for doing the stepper!!

Happy - I hate the traffic in Chicago! It's just crazy! Bumper to bumper ALL THE TIME!! I would NEVER drive down there myself...I always let DH do the driving. I think the drivers in Chicago are crazier than the ones in San Francisco or Los Angeles, and that's saying something!! I can't compare to NYC as I've never been there. Anyway, I think the plan is for us to go to our friend's place in a nice suburb to the northwest and take the "L" train downtown. Sorry about your foot pain. I hope the removal goes well on Monday. Congrats on doing so well on the weight loss! YGG!!

Well, DH is ready to go out and decorate the front lawn. Gotta sign off for now.

Love and hugs to all,
Old 11-29-2009, 08:15 AM   #94  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HAPPY~ ORANGES AND GRAPEFRUITS...NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL POSITIVELY SUMMERY !! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW AND I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU YOU ARE BETTER OFF HIKING WITH PROPER SHOES. I LOVE MY CROCS BUT CAN SEE WHERE YOU COULD SPRAIN AN ANKLE WITH A MISSTEP. OUCH. GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAVE DINNERS LINED UP. THIS WAY YOU CAN GVE THE FOOT A GOOD REST IF NEEDED. GOOD LUCK!

CEEJAY~I AM GLAD YOU HAVE ADT AND PEACE OF MIND NOW. VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. HOPE THE STEPPER GETS YOU FIT AS A FIDDLE. GOD EXERCISE FOR THE UPCOMING COLD DAYS.....BUT NO EXPLODING HEARTS PLEASE!

MICHELLE~ HOPE THE DECORATING OUTSIDE GOES WELL. NOW FOR YOU AND DH TO STAY HEALTHY OVER THE HOLIDAYS. KEEP THOSE LUNGS WELL RESTED! I HAD A LOT OF FRIENDS SAY THE INTERNET WAS WONKY OVER THE HOLIDAY BUT FUNNY THAT MY DIAL-UP WAS OK. JUST IT'S USUAL SLOW!! HOPE YOU HAD FUN OUTSIDE.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:04 AM   #95  

Good Morning
It's raining this morning. But I"m dry as long as I"m on the inside.

Yesterday was a good day also. Got lots done even raked the leaves to the curb. That was my exercise for the day. I brought my step to work with me today also. Food was not bad either.

Happy
I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Will you have to be off work for an extended period?

Michelle
Week end's are always busy for me. Poor Doppler. The one thing I enjoy doing during the Christmas holiday's is sight seeing for Christmas lights.

Mel
Have a good week end.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #96  
Choose your hard

Good morning ladies,

Well day 4 of the long weekend. Did I get done what I wanted to? But I started to make some inroads. Also did some things (like take a walk with the DH a couple of times) that I hadn't planned on but was good for me anyway. And I still have a good part of the day today to make more headway. Food is planned for the week - just need to look up and insert WW points and tweak if needed. Decided since I'll be sitting around tomorrow that would be a good day to do the Christmas cards. Still hovering around the magic number on the scale. Will have a good weigh in for my Monday WW weigh in, hope to sustain it during the week. I'm feeling good. A little nervous about tomorrow but when I get that way about something I just think that 24 hours from now, it will be all over.

We have an opportunity to see the International Space Station. I saw it on an Internet article the other day. It was in the sky (brighter than Jupiter) on Friday evening. I went to get a pedicure and had to wait and was running late. Then I needed to stop at the store. I was just pulling out of the parking lot when DH called and asked when I'd be home. I told him 10 minutes and didn't realize he was outside waiting for me to come home and tell him when and where to look for the Space Station - he vaguely remembered when I told him earlier. I got home and missed the darn thing by 5 stinkin' minutes! He said it was very bright and low in the sky and was really, really cool to see. He was just scanning the sky and caught it since it was already dark outside. It's passing through again around 5pm tonight but dang, we have rain today so that's out. Then it switches over to early morning viewing for very short shots (a minute or less compared to 5 minutes visible on Friday). And it will be in a different part of the sky which is more tree covered looking from our driveway. The thing is with nature and such - sometimes you just have to be there at the right time.

Mel - do you like oranges and grapefruit? I ordered a mixed box thinking it would be a few grapefruit and mostly oranges but it's 1 tray of each. Grapefruit is ok, I'm much more of an orange person. I told DH he'd better eat up his half of the box - can sneak some to you too Did the weather clear up or are you just hunkering down? I'm making chicken soup and noodles today - will express some of that to you too along with a loaf of homebaked bread. Good vibes in a box

Ceejay - I was off work several days with this dreaded cold so I'm hoping that I only have to be off one day for the foot surgery. And that one day is more because you do get anesthesia so I'll be more loopy than usual. And I'm a little behind in my work so I need to get cracking. 3 weeks and we'll be leaving for Christmas. Do you have one of those little pedal stepper things? You and Mel can pedal in tandem When you said you brought it to work, I was thinking one of those big, stand on steppers and I thought - amazingly strong woman there! That's a good thing to do tho - my friend brought her dumbells to work and when she was on the phone on customer support - she would do curls and such. Get it in any way you can! Glad you're getting peace of mind from the alarm system - if I lived alone, I'd get one too.

Michelle - sounds like you had a great weekend so far. Glad you are feeling good and getting lots done. My buddy in Chicago posted some pictures on FB from a trip to Marshall Fields (I will NEVER call it Macy's ) and it looks like some of the office buildings have decorated their sidewalks ajacent to the front windows with trees and holiday decorations. This is in the immediate downtown area - not specific to Michigan Avenue or State Street - but it looked pretty neat. Maybe Laura knows more. And then there was the Magnificent Mile (Michigan Ave) Lights Festival last week. It was a parade but I think it also marks holiday decorations for the storefronts. I thought that the Museum of Science and Industry used to do an exhibit - trees from around the world with all kinds of decorated trees. But that's a cab ride from downtown. Taking the train is a good idea - hope you have fun.

Hey Laura - did they tear down the old Sun Times building across from the Wrigley Building and Tribune Towers? I thought Donald Trump was building a new mostrosity - um I mean luxury office building on that site.

Well - I'd better get a move on here. DH is ready to go looking at some other flooring options. See yahs...
Old 11-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #97  
Happy September

I FINALLY MOVED MY BUTT AND GOT THE 4' TREE OUT. IT'S ALL DECORATED AND THE TINSEL IS ON!
I LOVE TINSEL. SEEMS LIKE NO ONE ELSE DOES ANYMORE. NOW ALL I NEED IS A LITTLE SNOWFALL OUTSIDE AND I'LL HAVE MY STORY BOOK DECEMBER.
ALL OF OUR ONLINE ORDERS ARE ALREADY IN THE MAIL. WE GOT CONFIRMATIONS ON EVERYTHING.
I EVEN DID SOME COOKING. RICE, VEGGIES, BROILED TRADER'S SAUSAGES, AND BAKED A SPINACH, EGG, FONTINA CHEESE QUICHE/PIE THING. NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS BROIL SOME CHICKEN BREASTS AND THEN I AM ALL SET FOR HEAT'N'EAT WEEK.
NOW I AM IN A CLEAN & TOSS MOOD. HOPE IT LASTS BECAUSE IF I DO IT TODAY, I WON'T BE ABLE TO MOVE TOMORROW!!
THE KIDS ARE ZONKED OUT ON SUGAR AND SALT. VERY SLUGGISH. TOLD THEM THEY BOTH BETTER DRINK A LOT OF WATER WE HAVE HOUSING INSPECTIONS THIS COMING MONTH SO WE ALL NEED TO HOLIDAY CLEAN. I THINK MAYBE SOME SOUP TONIET AND TOAST. A LIGHT MEAL AFTER THE TURKEY DAY GOODIES.

CEEJAY~ I THINK THAT'S GREAT THAT YOU CAN TAKE THE STEPPER TO WORK. GREAT IDEA. I FORGT TO SAY I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE REMOTE FOR THE ALARM AND HAD A LAUGH ABOUT IT TALKING. IS IT A HE OR A SHE?!?!?

HAPPY~ LOVE CITRUS BUT MY FACE DOESN'T. I SNEAK A GRAPEFRUIT IN THERE EVERY NOW AND THEN. HOPE YOU GET TO SEE THE STATION. SORRY YOU MISSED THE BRIGHT ONE. BET DH HAD A GREAT TIME!! WHAT A SIGHT THAT MUST HAVE BEEN. STILL KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE FOOT AND NOW FOR THE WW!

Last edited by MELODY525; 11-29-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:56 PM   #98  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

It's a bright sunny morning today, better than yesterdays storm which dumped 4cm (nearly and inch) of rain on us in less than 15 minutes and the blew winds of 115kph and give us hail to rip through car windscreens and shred gardens. However I think we may get more of the same today since the humidity is building once more.

I've got a jam packed day today. The washing is nearly done and hung out, then I'm off to do some shopping for food and timber mouldings for the bathroom - I can't find what I want at the hardware store, so I am looking in the picture framing places now.
Then I need to go to the DS2's place to sweep and clean the lounge room so we can wash down the walls and start painting in there. I need to catalogue the contents of some of the boxes due to be stored in DS2's shed. At the moment they are either cluttering up my bedroom or cluttering up the lounge at the other place. I got some into the shed yesterday. I have too much stuff so some of it is about to go.
After that, I need to come back here, clean the kitchen down and generally dust and tidy. I've been hanging some of the pictures that I have had stored while I renovated here. It's good to see them back on the walls.
Then I might just sit and do nothing for a while. Or did I just jinx my time out. Usually happens.

Happy - hope that foot goes okay for you tomorrow. Good to hear that the food is sorted, planned and measured. Pity you missed the sights in the skies because of it though.

Ceejay - by stepper, I presume you mean one of those box things that you step up on to and back down again? Can't imagine taking a machine to work

Mel - your winds are howling. Ours were, probably around the same time. Both are normal occurences for the time of year. Isn't it strange to think that the same breeze ? blows over both of us.

Michelle - Just keep plodding along. All that work in the yard and sorting the penguins should give you a fair amount of exercise. Herding penguins is great exercise since they never do what you want them to do. Where I used to live as a kid, we got herds (flocks?) coming ashore. The local farmers dog used to try to gather them up and herd them up the hill. Naturally the penguins didn't want to go. And the look on the dog's face when all his flock disappeared one by one into the earth was priceless.

Annie - How is it going? Did you get Mum home for the weekend and forever?? Hope it is all going okay. Saw you on facebook yesterday and thought you might be back here soon.

Laura, Patty. Hope your weekends are going well and you haven't overindulged too much.

And with that, I'd better remove myself from here and get on with my day. Early shopping means a close park and better veges.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #99  
Happy September

SHAD...I THINK CEEJAY MEANS SOMETHING LIKE THE ABOVE. GOOD EXERCISE AND VERY PORTABLE TOO. HOPE YOU FIND EVERYTHINGON YOUR SHOPPING LIST. OUR HOWLING WINDS WERE WARMIS SO MAYBE THEY WERE SENT BY YOU!! JUST MADE THE TEMP SEEM EVEN LOWER. JEN HAS WAY TOO MUCH STUFF SO I'LL SEND IT DOWN TO YOUR DS'S SHED....SHE CAN MAKE MONTHY PAYMENTS!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY.

I CAME BACK CAUSE I HIT PAYDIRT. GET TO FILL IN A BIT IN THE OFFICE STARTING TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER CHECK THIS MONTH. EVERYONE WANTS TIME OFF FOR SHOPPING SO I AM THE GIRL OF THE HOUR!! JEN TOOK MY LIST FOR SHOPRITE GROCERY STORE AND I AM GOING TO DO THE TRADER JOE'S LIST ON THURSDAY FOR ALL OF US. I HAVE WILLY TO HELP ME. NOW FOR A SHOWER AND SOME FOOD AND TV. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT. I WILL TRY AND GET ON SOMETIME TOMORROW.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #100  
Happy September

PS TO HAPPY....LOVE THE AVATAR!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 11-29-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #101  

Hello everyone! Down to one day and some of this evening left of my 6-day weekend. Not extremely productive, but some stuff got done. Friday evening I did buy the rakes and yard waste bags. Saturday we got the backyard all raked out and the leaves bagged and in the garage (forecasted rain did happen this morning). Pickup will be Wed. (or is it Thursday?). After the raking/bagging, we picked up our new dining room light fixture which bf will install tomorrow since he didn't get around to it today (he's napping on the recliner as I type). Went to Target for a few things after having a cup of Brunswick stew (bf had gumbo) and splitting a bbq platter at a bbq place (Happy, it's in that big strip mall across from Hersey HS.) This morning was some reading, a couple loads of laundry, unload/reload the dishwasher. I spoke to my mum who told me she had fallen and hurt her hip last week and is finally getting to the doc tomorrow. (Of course she wouldn't think of calling with bad news.) She was in pain, but apparently not enough to risk the ER (due to a bad past ER experience). Aaargh. Even though the fall wasn't on stairs, I'm hoping she will now think seriously about moving out of her too-big 2-story house into a ranch house or condo. This afternoon was lunch, 3 grocery stores for not many groceries at all, and making peanut butter biscuits for the dog (unsalted peanut butter, whole wheat flour, baking powder and milk).

Tomorrow I will return a pair of shoes to the Lands End outlet store and make lasagna. Two small pans, one for us, one for bf's mum. I will also exercise!! I'm feeling like I might have gained weight over this long weekend, but of course I'm too chicken to get on the scale. In general, portions have been reasonable and snacking hasn't been horrible, but the types of food haven't been particularly light. Thankfully, whenever I open the "snack cabinet" there isn't anything I really want, and I resolutely did not buy anything snacky at the 3 grocery stores we shopped at today. Of course while I was baking doggy's PB biscuits, I thought some homebaked PB cookies would be quite yummy, but I didn't follow through on that thought.

Mel – Sounds like you're getting a lot done this weekend – shopping, cooking, cleaning. Love that Burt's Bees stuff!! Nice you'll be filling in and earning some extra cash. Stay warm!

Shad – Hope you don't get more of those heavy rains and strong winds. Too much stuff syndrome- that seems to be a problem most people suffer from.

Happy – Sorry you missed the space station! Great job w/ getting all the meals planned, and knowing those points in advance will help tremendously I'm sure. I still have to take a look and see if I have Christmas cards to send or if I need to buy some. Hope the foot surgery goes smoothly. Yes, the Trump building was built in the spot of the old Sun Times building. Fancy restaurants, and obscenely expensive condos, and a hotel too, I think. Oh, yes, the Museum of Science & Industry's Christmas Around the World exhibit. Great idea for Michelle! Makes me want to go see it again. It's been many years - I remember bf & I saw the exhibit with an old friend of bf' and a woman the friend had just started dating. Since that time, they dated for about a year, got engaged, got married, had a son, and got divorced. The son's about 12 now, so I estimate it's been about 14-15 years since last seeing that exhibit. But I'm happy to say I'm good friends with the "the girlfriend", lol.

Ceejay – Yay for the security system and a good night's sleep!! Good idea to get your exercise at work (but it sounds like you already get a lot of steps at work, don't you?). The corn casserole is an extremely delicious, but extremely fattening dish (regular corn, creamed corn, corn muffin mix, some sour cream and two sticks (!) of butter for a 9 x13 size casserole), which is the reason I last made it 5 years ago. I had my reasonable portion, and was glad everyone seemed to enjoy it and that someone else took the leftovers home. But then bf and I did take home some of the very delicious cranberry jello dessert…

Michelle – Another worldly chick having a very productive long weekend – shopping, decorating, exercising. Good for you! Poor Doppler. I think 2010 will be when our doggy gets his very first teeth cleaning. In addition to the Christmas Around the World exhibit, another Christmas event you may want to check out is the Christkindlmarket, also in Daley Plaza w/ the big tree. Also, here's a link for some more Chicago holiday events: http://www.chicagotraveler.com/chica...day-events.htm. Hope the link is visible.

Waves to Annie, Patty and Rose.

Well, it's after 8 pm and I don't think we'll be having the pork chops I thawed for dinner. I might just have some soup and let bf continue to snooze.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:22 AM   #102  
Choose your hard

Good morning chicks,

Well today's the day. A little nervous but things should be ok. I'm missing my morning coffee but will be able to have all I want in a few hours. Gotta go hop in the shower, will catch up with y'all later.

Happy Monday!
Old 11-30-2009, 08:31 AM   #103  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Morning Chicks....tried to get on the site a couple of times but had trouble. So just waited till today. Hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving and weekend.

First off, thank you all for the love, thoughts, and prayers for me and my mom. She is holding her own, no support sytems. She cannot sit up by herself. I sat next to her on her bed and she leaned on me. I kept whispering stupid stuff in her ear till she finally gave me one of her, " Rita Anne, shut up". She had a blood transfusion during dialysis on Saturday as her platlets (sp) were too low. She almost refuses any kind of therapy or "trying" to get out of bed. Can't say that I blame her. We are in week 7 of this mess.

Ceejay...glad your alarm system is in place. I feel better about your peeping Tom.

Shad...mom did not get home for Thanksgiving or for good. She is still in the hospital in the PCU (pre-intesive care unit) at the hospital. She will have to go to rehab again after being released from hospital. That date is unknown, however we finally talked my dad into the better one we wanted him to put her in the first place. Westminster is very nice and it is new too. Clean doesn't smell "funny" and the nursing staff is A1.

Chelle...glad your TG was good and enjoyed it. Glad Doppler is doing ok after the dentist vet visit.

Happy...sorry you missed the space station, not like you can catch it at another time..goodluck at WW.

Laura...too bad to lose weight that we have to eat like pigs, we would all be skin and bones. lol

MEL...you and Christmas, peas and pods, Forest and Jenn-nay. I don't like tinsel so yes, you are in that boat by yourself. THanks for the loving thoughts of mom.

Work at CVS was a madhouse and I must say I earned my pay and then some. People were just down right rude to each other too. It is a heck of a lot easier to be nice than to be mean. and OMG let someone cut the line to pay....yikes, I tried to stay out of those fights. I just stood back behind the counter till they had it resolved cause there is not one thing in CVS worth my well being to get involved in that fight. Stupid, mean people SUCK.

Sunny and 55 today....34 by Thursday and possible snow showers. Bring it is what I say, I am ready for that battle too.

Decidedly Daring to Dump-a-lump in December

Much love many hugs and lots of thanks for my worldly chicks.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #104  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

I'm made it to Monday, but no time to post yet. Busy, busy busy morning! Gotta go! I'll check in later. Luv y'all!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:56 AM   #105  

Morning
Happy
Good Luck. Your foot may be sore for a little while.

Annie
glad you spent some time with your mom.

Mel
My step is the old fashion kind.

Last night I wanted to try out my new dvd player so I popped in Leslie Sansome walk away the pounds dvd and completed a mile. Then viewed the 30 day shred by Jillian Michael. I like this dvd also but I have to modify the jumping jacks and jump rope moves. She combines both muscle groups and alternates cardio and strength. I gorged myself with a pizza last night.

Laura and Michelle

More later.
Closed Thread