Old 07-15-2009, 07:42 AM   #106  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING LADIES OF THE WORLD.
NOTHING TO DO ON THE AGENDA TODAY. YESTERDAY WAS LAUNDRY AND TOO MUCH WORK. TODAY WILL BE PHONE TURNED OFF AND TV! I FORGOT TO SAY WHEN I USE INCENSE, I BURN IT WHILE I AM OUT AND JUST A LITTLE BIT AT A TIME. THE INCENSE IS LABELED AS SMOKELESS...MORE OR LESS.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY

MICHELLE~ I WILL HAVE TO GO AND TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR ARTWORK!! WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST AND I HOPE YOUR BUSINESS TAKES FLIGHT!! GOOD LUCK!

ANNIE~THE PICS ARE ADORABLE. THE FLOWERS ARE SO COLORFUL...LOVE PETUNIAS. AND THE AVATAR IS EVEN CUTER!!! I HAVEN'T HAD ANY LONG JOHN SILVERS...NOW I SEE I'M NOT MISSING MUCH???

SHAD~ I CRACK UP WITH THE COUNT DOWN DAYS!! THIS JOB IS JUST WHIZZING ALONG NOW. LET IT STAY THAT WAY AS YOU SIGN OFF ON EVERYTHING! KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED STILL. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON. GOTTA HATE COLDS

JEANETTE~ YOU'LL BE SWIMMING ABOUT IN NO TIME WITH SOME PRACTICE GOOD IDEA TAKING THE EXTRA DAYS. GET YOUR WORK LEGS BACK SLOWLY AND NOT HAVE TO RUSH. ON OUR CABLE THERE IS A CHANNEL THAT HAS FREE STUFF THAT YOU CAN ORDER. ONE OF THEN HAS FITNESS AS A CATAGORY. HOPE YOURS DOES TOO. THEY EVEN HAVE YOGA. ENJOY!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:28 AM   #107  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. Had an early morning endochronologist appointment. He changed my blood sugar meds which I have fingers crossed. That other stuff was soooo hard on my system. I tried to be a trooper about it but it was awful. He said the new stuff should be gentler. We'll see. Then I had some things to do after work so I didn't get on the computer.

Mel - thank you so much for your note I owe you one back! I can't believe you can tolerate incense. I've always found it to be very strong and smokey. I really hope that the soap works out well for you. Nice to find something that doesn't react so badly. My eyes have been a bit blurry too lately. Whut's up wit dat?

Annie - the pansies are soooo pretty! House looks nice - love the heart wreath on the door. Nice pic of the family on the avatar. I totally forgot about smokin' dubies for the glaucoma! It's been a lonnnnng time. I would be afraid to smoke anything now - would definitely want me sucking the ciggies again. But it's sure good for a giggle when I think about it. Thanks for helping me look on the bright side.

Ceejay - I have cable - 2 premium channels and there's still nothing on TV check out Fit TV or On Demand - they have the exercise channels and you don't need HBO or Showtime for them.

Shad - how was lunch with the Chinese lady? Sounds like a very interesting dinner partner. Now that's a person who embodies "embrace life". Did you know to pick up the benefits of Vit D from the sun you have to have a lot of skin exposed? I was surprised to read that. I have always suspected the head doesn't absorb nearly as much as one thinks

Michelle - I think Shad's pic makes an awesome background for your website. I love it, can't wait to see more. What is the Home Run Derby?

The weather has cooled off some - we sure aren't having the typical steamy summer. I am disappointed as the pool is chilly. DH said to get in there anyway. Easy for him to say, doesn't get shivers and goosebumps like me. I think I will have to join Redballoon's next challenge and set some goals.

Time to head out. Talk later.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:33 AM   #108  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hump day AGAIN...man life goes so fast.

Happy...I like your avatar. Reminds me of the song "A Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield. Take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape, take me away..to better days, take me away, a hideaway" Our weather is changing as we speak, rain just came in then a cool stream. Our highs the next few days are 77.

Ceejay...paying for an exercise channel...hmmmm what is wrong with this picture. Couldn't GIVE me an exercise channel. haha

Shad...yes the kiddies are sitting down and I am looming over them. DD has grown zero.

Chelle...what's up chickie?

Hey to everyone.

Love and hugs,
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #109  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies -

I'm swamped this morning trying to work on several things at once (as usual), and I've got my work-sponsored weight mgmt meeting at noon, and then leaving at 2 for follow up appt with pain doc to discuss how the shot is working.

Probably going to the gym after work. Was going to go last night, but my legs were a bit sore after the workout I got at PT.

I'll try and check in before I leave (or tonight).

love ya',
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #110  
Choose your hard

Thanks again Annie - that song Take Me Away was drifting in the back of my head, couldn't remember who/what/where but as soon as you mentioned it... yeah - THAT'S the one!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:42 AM   #111  
Annie - Indiana

SHuuuWeeee, I am so sleepy, must be the rainy weather, I could just crawl up under my desk and take a siesta. Eyes are burning, I am slowly drifting awayyyyyyyyyyyy.......................
Old 07-15-2009, 12:18 PM   #112  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy - I don't know if I have your correct email address....so I sent you a PM of an article on eye health that I got from a Diabetes Self Management email list I'm on.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #113  
Creating a Healthier Me

Today is just a crazy busy day! Luckily this is the exception rather than the norm. And DH and I are taking tomorrow off so we can go fishing and not have to contend with water skiers/jet skiers. Yay! We'll be back to work on Friday though as DH has training and couldn't take Friday off.

More great news....I lost 2 more lbs this week! I'm totally doing the happy dance!!

Happy - The Home Run Derby is where some of the baseball players selected for the All Star Game compete to see who can hit the most home runs. It's pretty exciting.

I'll try and check back in later!

Love and hugs,
Old 07-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #114  
Annie - Indiana

Wow Chelle...Congrats on the 2 lbs down. I am very excited for you. Keep on rockin'. I watched the HR Derby while talking with BF in St. Louis, that was fun.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #115  
Choose your hard

wake Up Annie!!!!!!!

Geez, I know the feeling - if you could just crawl off for a 20 minuter, all would be well with the world...

Congrats Michelle on the good weigh in! And thank you so much for the link - I read the article and it's great. I bookmarked the site because it looks like there is alot of great reading there. Thank you so much!!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #116  
Happy September

HAPPY~ CUTE AVATAR... I WISH THEY WOULD TAKE US AWAY!! NONOTE IS NECESSARY. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR EYES. I HOPE THE NEW SUGAR PILLS WORK. WEIRD SUMMER WEATHER WE'RE ALL HAVING. WILL YOUR POOL EVER HEAT UP AND STAY THAT WAY? HOPE WE GET TO HAVE SUMMER BEFORE SANTA COMES

ANNIE~ HEY BACK TO YOU NOT SURE IF YOU SAW MY LAST POST BUT I LOVED THE FLOWERS PICS AND THE AVATAR OF YOU AND THE KIDS. SWEET.

MICHELLE~ I STILL NEED TO GO CHECK OUT YOUR NEW SITE. GOTTA DO THAT TODAY. I KNOW I SAID YESTERDAY I WAS GOING AND THEN FORGOT HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME FISHING TODAY! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 2LBS DOWN!! WTG!!!

A BIT GLOOMY TODAY OUTSIDE SO I GUESS IT'S CLEANING AND LAUNDRY IT'S BEEN VERY QUIET HERE WITH NOTHING NEW GOING ON....SO THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT
HAPPY THURSDAY/FRIDAY

Last edited by MELODY525; 07-16-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:14 AM   #117  
Happy September

MICHELLE...THE FRONT PAGE IS LOVELY. I LIKE THE NAME TOO...PIXELS AND PROSE...VERY CUTE. BUT I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING ELSE. EACH TIME I CLICKED IT SAID PAGE NOT FOUND. ALL THE BEST OF LUCK WITH THIS ADVENTURE!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:03 AM   #118  
Annie - Indiana

Almost Friday AGAIN....life is going WAY too fast....

MEL...thanks, I just love my kids. My Aunt Rita, God rest her soul, used to say, I love my kids too much. She was funny. How can you love your kids too much? They are my heartstrings. Hope your eyes are doing better by now. How is the soap working out for you? BTW...I was named after my aunt Rita and mom (Rita also). I am Rita Anne, altho have always been Annie, cause too many Rita's in the family. My kids call me Rita when they want to get my attention. Samantha's boyf, calls me Rita. Too cute.

Sunny and 84 today, then Saturday they are saying the new forecast is isolated showers and only 70 degrees which sucks cause T and I were going to ride. I don't think I am supposed to ride cause every time we plan it on a SUPPOSED nice day, they re-forecast to a crappy day.

Poor T, he needs to get those darn polyups (sp) removed from his sinuses, he is sick with it again. This is the 5th time since we have been together that he has had it. He needs to get the surgery scheduled. I think, MAYBE, I have him convinced to do it this time as this is the 3rd day in a row he has missed work, which he hates and bothers him, evidently not enough or he would have the surgery. Truly, it is starting to p*ss me off that he doesn't get it done. Of course to him, it is all about the $$$, as he has a 3000.00 deductible on his insurance. I went over last night and took him some gatorade, smart water (it has electrolites in it), and his boys some Mickey Ds.

Not much else going on, hello to everyone..

Much love and many hugs,
Old 07-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #119  
Choose your hard

Hi all,

No time to post this morning. Big, big nasty storms overnight. Power was jumpy and off several times throughout the night. Flickered alot this morning with some brief outtages so I could not get on this a.m.

Busy day at work so posting will have to wait until late tonight after I get home from an outing. Hope your days are going well for you
Old 07-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #120  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

This is it. Last day at work and then home to Brisbane tomorrow. I'm looking forward to just kicking back and doing nothing cerebral for anyone else for a while. Of course more money would be nice but ...... it will happen when it happens I guess.

Of all the jobs I have been to, this one is the one that has made me most unhappy and where I have achieved nothing. Usually I can walk away from a place and feel some satisfaction that I have put the project into a better space, that I have worked hard to get to that point and that I have had fun and made some new friends along the way. Well for this job, nothing like that has happened. It's been agro, indifference, tears, sleepless nights, loneliness and depression. I can't wait to go away and lick my wounds.

So having said that, and having coming in early (again) to try to finalise a couple of things I'd better go and do just that. See ya
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote