3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back In Kindergarten #80 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/174976-back-kindergarten-80-a.html)

jules1216 07-12-2009 09:07 AM

Mindee--Teri want to get a laptop...though she her I-phone already has everything possible on it...

Sue--I am with you on the stress and eating and not exercising...when Dominic isn't here all I want to do is sleep. Hugs to you...

SuzyQ--where are you missy....I miss you!!

Kathy--hubby started with his usual grumpyness yesterday so I told him I was tired of the every Saturday B!thchfest and he needed to stop. He actually laughed when I said it...thought it was funny...he straigtened up for awhile and then went back into arse mode...had the nerve to tell me I was being mean to him all day before we went to bed...he can dish it out but can't take it when it's given back--turns him from grumpy to whiny...

Katy--miss you here, but keeping up on FB

Francie--hope you are feeling better

Cristina--hi to the exercise queen!! you do so good!!

Sassy--hoping all is well with you!!

well, the little one wants his breakfast..gotta go...

suetalks 07-12-2009 11:23 PM

2 miles on the bike today and food was okay too. I am not looking forward to weigh in due to stress eating a few days....

Otherwise things are "blah" here. DD and DGS left to go back to CA today and that is hard. I am definitely going to fly out there this Fall...

Made our plans for the Vegas trip the end of the month. Even that thought does not cheer me.

I will post some family pictures Tues. Going out of town tomorrow.

Play nice kiddies....

tommysgirl18 07-13-2009 01:15 AM

well, we had a very busy Sunday! we had our neighrbor and friends graduation party on Sunday.....and now we got invited to her daughter's brithday party on Thursday since there was so much food left over!

right now I am putting the pictures from the party onto a disk for her, and I am printing a few of them out for her. She didn't want me to print them out because of how much the paper and ink costs and such.....but I am doing it anyways!

now I am going to clear the memory card and get ready for Thursday! I told her that I can be a demanding photographer, but I am generally really nice. They started laughing and then said that they liked all the shots that I took.

RosieKate 07-13-2009 09:03 AM

Hi everyone!

I spent the 4th with my mom, then I came back an plunged into my second class of the summer. It is really hard and even though the week is over, I still have papers to write. I do pop in a post at FB now and again...probably the best place to keep up with me for now.

Alas, I was doing so well, but am up 1.8 today. Still weighing in on Mondays. Still gaining and losing the same 5 pounds - shucks. Still working on the C25k..am about half way through.

Miss you all! Have a great day!

FrouFrou 07-13-2009 12:31 PM

Hello all...

Din't realize it had been so long since posting here...apparently FB seems to be my new home. Funny too, because in the beginning I didn't like it, now I can't stay away!

SUE...hugs to you! :hug: Yeah, if only everyone knew moms know best. Good job on the bike ride. I think of you every, or every other morning that I walk...one of my neighbors is out on his bike at 5:30 in the morning as well.

KATY...you'll get those pounds off soon enough. You've done very well with the weight loss. Pictures on FB are great! Can't believe how big/tall the kids are!

KATHY...yippee! :cp: :bravo: So glad you got the job! Hoping you love it too! What college course(s) are you going to take? Sorry if you mentioned it before...my memory is not so great and I hardly go back and reread posts. I know, that's bad.

JULES...funny about you and Kathy and the nakid kiddoes, too funny! Love your new pix! The new glasses too! I wish I would have gotten frames like yours...instead I got those pink things. At least I know I can get some new ones next year, so I am not stuck with them forever. And I will never, ever get the non-glare thing...I am thinking that is the reason those stupid things will not stay clean...never had a problem before. Glad you guys enjoyed the ride and the food! I always over eat at the mexican place too!

SUSAN...are we going to have to come and hunt you down? We miss you lady! :hug: Hoping all is well with you and the Gabster, and of course Rebecca and Rachel too!

SASSY...hoping all is well with you and you aren't working too hard.

FRANCIE...where the heck are you girly?

MINDEE...sounds like a great place to live! Kidding of course...I lived in an apt complex before, a couple of times and I swear there is so much drama. Hope it gets better.

Okay, nothing much going on. Dealing with these high temps we've been having. Still walking in the early morning, and it's still sticky at 5:30/6'ish in the morning. But still not as bad as it is in the middle of the day. Tired of this already. Today, just doing some exercise, reading and laundry. Cleaned the house yesterday because we had a call for a showing Saturday...of course I couldn't do it at that time and they never called to reschedule so...thought the house should be in tip top shape just in case. Anyway...that's about all I have.

Take care and have a good day everyone! :sunny: :wave: :hug:

luckycharm 07-13-2009 01:02 PM

Good Morning Everyone

Not much going on around here. Gotta get the house cleaned and laundry done today. Hubby is on vacation this week. That should be just great. (Very heavy on the sarcasm there.)

Cristina - Stupid Face Book Farms. DD gave me her facebook password so that I could do farms for her so that I could get more neighbors. My brother also gave me his so that I could do his, and I set up an account for my hubby. I have 8 stupid farms. By the way you will get two friend requests and they are from me. The college course is for nursing assistant. I will be working in a nursing home, so I need to know how to bath people, insert cathetars, and such. I will have to start getting up early and getting my walking done early with you....how do you get up so early?

Katy - Do you have any organization tips for me for getting some study time in with all the busy life things that go on? Looks like you guys had fun on your holiday. Did you get to your knitting group?

Mindee - Sounds like you had a busy weekend. You'll be driving before you know it. That is very nice of you to do your friends pictures. By the way your trees are ready to be harvested.

Sue - How exciting...Viva Las Vegas! Sorry that you will have a quiet house again. How come kids don't think that mothers do know best? Right now DS #1 thinks that he should buy a newer truck that he wants, and needs us to cosign. He is mad that we won't because 23000.00 of debt is pretty high for an 18 year old that is going to college next year.

Jules - Cristina and I need more neighbors on Farmville and Farmtown. Why...why are our hubby's like that? I hear also how mean I am to him. I just want to throw up my hands. I will get a week of it now. Male menopause?? How is our little Raspberry Puff doing? I have been trying to think of a cute little nickname for him. My brother would have had an absolute heart attack if he would have seen the boys sledding down the stairs on the couch cushions.

SuzyQ - I am sending out an APB for you. Are you ok? We are getting a little worried about you.

Hello to everyone else. I better get going and start cleaning my house. I will check back a little later.

jules1216 07-13-2009 09:03 PM

Kathy--Teri about had a heart attack when she found out that Jerry takes Dominic in the sidecar of the motorcycle--its not very fast and he only takes him up and down the driveway....he bought him a new helmet...I like that...little Raspberry puff...Jerry started teaching him not to be afraid of stuff...the boy picks up worms and toads now...Teri's gonna kill us before it's all over..

Cristina--since Teri and Jerry wouldn't take time from their busy schedules to go and help me pick out frames I had the lady there help me...they aren't ones I would have even tried on myself and I don't think Teri would have either, but I love them. I never thought about my glasses being dirty from the anti-glare coating--I am always cleaning them...but they do help with the fact I stare at a computer almost 10 hours a day at work

Katy--haven't started c25k yet..still would like to...had the money for an ipod and then the electric company socked Ry with a $120 deposit on his first bill since he hasn't been with them in awhile--my my went there instead--I will get one sometime soon and start...

Mindee--sounds like you are having a busy summer

Sue--I was all depressed with the empty nest thing until Teri had Dominic--he keeps it fun again..my kids were my life and I didn't function well without them...have fun in Vegas--how close is it to where they are in CA--maybe you can go for a weekend..

well, I mowed the grass with my killer cramps--will be so glad when TOM is done forever...

luckycharm 07-14-2009 12:09 AM

Good Evening Chickies.

Getting ready to go to bed, as I have to get up early and go to the Health Unit and get my immunizations updated. Looking foreward to that. Also have to go in and get all my paperwork turned in.

Jules. Teri won't kill you. She will be too busy running away screaming from Superbaby as he is running towards her trying to show her his treasures of bugs, worms and garter snakes. :lol: You will need to post pictures of that.
My brother found a belt for the motorbike that belted my niece to him while he was riding the bike. I will have to find out where he got it. Then the three of you can ride together.

Cristina... I finally found the DVD of Turbo Jam in the drugstore here. I saw a commercial for it on TV and it does look like fun, so tomorrow afternoon, I am going to put it on, and exercise with you! I know you will be done by then, but I will think to myself that we are exercising together.

Chat with you all tomorrow.

FrouFrou 07-14-2009 08:10 AM

Good morning, chickies!

KATHY...ah! I didn't know you were looking for the turbo jam...I would have given you mine! I haven't done it in ages because the last time I did I heard a crack in my back and it wasn't good...so afraid to do it now. So if you want them, I have them! Lately these days I am sticking with the biggest loser dvd,and all the Leslie Sansone dvds...the ones with the walkblaster are great! And I like them the best...for some reason, they go by really fast. And I have no clue how I get up so early, especially since I don't have a job to go to, just get up and walk. It's funny because even if I forget to set the alarm I wake up...like this morning. But the biggest reason I do it is because I want to walk and it's too hot during any other time during the day. I got the one request but didn't get a second...I'll check today. How the heck are you keeping up with 8 farms, EGADS! I am having a hard time with the two!

JULES...I think the lady and you made a good choice, I like the glasses. Yeah, for some reason these are so dirty and get so dirty easy...I don't even touch the lens-I swear, but I am always cleaning them, and just using a shirt or the cloth will not get them clean, ugh..such a pain.

Hello to everyone else :wave:

Well, I was up early for my walk...it is cool right now but so muggy. Tired of this heat. Going to mow the front yard at about 8...hoping the guy next door doesn't soak his yard this morning...nothing like mowing soaked grass! Other than that, pretty boring day around here, lol...like that's different from any other day!

Have a good day! :hug:

FrouFrou 07-14-2009 02:57 PM

Wanted to share a new snack I discovered...Quaker Mini Delights Chocolatey Mint...only 90 calories and, if you like the Girl Scout cookies to me they taste just like them! Will definitely be buying some more of these.

Anyone try the new Quaker Tortillaz? I just saw an ad in my Prevention magazine..they look good, a zesty guacamole falvor...gonna have to try them.

Just wanted to share...have a good day!

luckycharm 07-14-2009 08:27 PM

Well I had to get 3 needles today. Sure could have used a couple of cookies to make me feel better.

Cristina I will look to see if I can find those tasty little snacks. For some reason Quaker doesn't share all their products with us over the border. Not very nice of them. I forgot the video at my moms so I didn't do it today. How many Turbo Jam videos are in the set? I have to get off my butt and get going again on my exercise. Did you have to mow wet grass? You just need to get a minature pony. They make great mowers.

Sassy_Chick 07-14-2009 10:18 PM

Hi Ya. :wave:

Sorry been mia.......our computer at home is totally hosed so I can only get on at work and just haven't been able to get here......

TG its my "Friday" :D

DH and I have bought a new car. :cool:

Its a 2009 Kia Optima, Black.

Anywho, no real plans on my days off, except getting our new kitten fixed. Thats about the end of it. lol. I would like to go and do something, but I don't wanna leave her at home alone when she will be recovering from her surgery.

I am WAYYY behind on posts so I'll just begin from here. ;)

I hope you all are doing well!

:hug:

luckycharm 07-15-2009 12:23 AM

Sassy - Nice car. Now the fight will be on about who gets to drive it. :lol: Poor kitty. You will have to let it have a nice little rest while you go to the movie....because the day has finally arrived. Told my hubby that we have to go.

Oh yeah Cristina about the farms, I have had to plant stuff that takes at least 2 days. My hubby has accused me yet again of having an internet boyfriend....DD took over 1 of hers....stupid things is, I don't know why I spend so much effort trying to build up a stupid farm. :D

FrouFrou 07-15-2009 02:27 PM

Howdy all...

KATHY...I hear ya about the farms, lol...too funny, I am spending waaaaaay too much time there too! DD keeps telling me "Ya know it's not real, don't ya?" just messing with me...we both laugh. DS has a nice one on Farm Town and was bragging about all the points he has and has no use for them, lol...he already has a barn, houses, and all sorts of other stuff...it's ridiculous, I tell ya! :lol: But it's something to do, lol...have all kinds of others things I could be doing though. Of course the hubby has starting saying "So, how's the farm" everyone's a comedian! OUCH! 3 needles...I hate needles! I did have to mow wet grass...part of it was anyway, it's a pain but it was the best time to mow so I did. The turbo jam has 2 dvds, or the one I have does. Bu tthe one dvd has 5 workouts on it...if you want them let me know, be more than happy to send them to ya.

SASSY...nice car! I love black but always heard they are really hot in the summer time...you'll have to let me know. Enjoy your days off!

Didn't get my walk int his morning...we had some storms move thru last night. Had some weird looking clouds hanging round and the lightening...I have never seen it so close. I swear every time it hit it was right outside the living room window...finally had to close the blind. Anyway...had some errands to run this morning one of them being having my boobies squashed, and I do mean squashed...I think she was trying to twist them off! Gotta be done so...trying to get stuff together for Charlotte's baby shower. I know it's not typical for the MIL to give one but whatever...no one else was going to and it's my first grandbaby so...that's about all I have. Going to try and get some exercise in, not sure it will happen but will try. If I don't get the majority done in the morning it usually doesn't happen. Just like to do it and get it over with.

Hoping all is well with everyone...take care, and have a GREAT day chickies! :hug:

luckycharm 07-15-2009 05:32 PM

Cristina - If DS has that much, tell him to hire you to harvest his fields. That way you get extra coins. All this just to buy a stupid house and barn. :lol:
The TJ video I got just has one work out on it, so if you want to get rid of yours, I would appreciate them. I want abs like her. When are you going to have the baby shower? That is very nice of you. Will her family come to this shower? Are they close by? Is little Princess excited about having a new baby? I have to say that you are a very good wife that you mow the lawn and take good care of the yard. Maybe on the weekend I will go out and scoop some horse crap, as we have Ben the mini eating the grass in the yard. He is doing a wonderful job. Fertilizing it as he goes also. :rofl: Just don't go barefoot. :D

Hello to everyone. Hope your day is great.

Check back later.