Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2002, 12:30 PM   #16  

Default My therapist quit!

Well, she's actually my nail lady, but she is better than any therapist could be. She's having major surgery in July and she decided it was as good a time as any to quit. She's going to start a business doing faux and decorative painting in ppl's homes. Doesn't that sound fun? I wanna quit my job.

Is everybody off doing summer things?

Ooooh look! page 2!!!!
Old 06-28-2002, 01:24 PM   #17  
Most boring housewife.

Default Congratulations Wabby

How sad about your therapist. She has her nerve, huh?
I am so proud of you for leading us to page two. I am sure people posted many interesting things on page one, but I am a forward looking person. I will check out page one later.
I'm tired. I think I'll take a nap. I just grocery shopped to the tune of $350.00....should last a week. I'm exhausted.
I haven't done anything summery. It is overcast and not a good pool or beach day, so I'll continue to be a blob.
I want a goal. Something think of what I should do when I grow up.
L
Old 06-29-2002, 09:26 AM   #18  
Member w/ messiest house

Hi kids -- I'm on my way to my sister's wedding today, then to Mass. tomorrow for a week and a half of sailing. Won't be back til July 10th. We have to take a bus back, isn't that lovely? Wish me luck. Probably we won't decide to spend the 4th anchored next to the Statue of Liberty, but who knows.....??

How do you like the new quick reply? Handy for us girls on the go, dontcha think?

How do you spend $350 in a grocery store? You either have one expensive grocery store or a bigger car than I do.

Hope to check in once or twice on my way; our hosts have a laptop and cellphone modem. Maybe it will work, we'll see.

Kisses to Lush and Wabby and Bagz (loved the pics, don't have time to post them--sorry!) and Peachie and Sugar and Cherry. Wish I had Cherry's and Sugar's (Can.) snail addresses If they want to send them in a PM on here, I might get it while I'm gone (not my regular email).

Tata
Kiwi
Old 06-29-2002, 01:43 PM   #19  
Most boring housewife.

This is cool, you're right. I still don't have anything to say, but if I did this would make it easy!
L
Old 06-30-2002, 07:19 AM   #20  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

what i s the quick difference???LUSHIE I ORDER YOU TO START A NEW THREAD WITH A WITTY COWISM!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread