Old 06-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #61  

Samantha, you are more than welcome to join our group!! We're going through a slow posting time right now, so don't lose us!!

The doctor admitted Stewart into the hospital today because he has been battling with chronic staph infections since last year. They've been giving him progressively stronger antibiotics and now they've decided to administer an I.V. drip of antibiotics directly into his system. I'm not sure how long he'll be in.

I had a $700 Tupperware party this week-end. When I told the hostess how much she would earn off of her party if she let me sign her up and use it as her 1st party she became VERY interested! She called my yesterday afternoon and said that she does want to sell! I'm so happy about that, because she'll be my 5th recruit!!! I have really busted my butt in this business since I joined in October and it's finally starting to pay off! I CLEARED right at $600 for the month of May in sales and royalties off of my team I know that may not sound like a lot, but to me it IS! When I get one more recurit (and maintain my sales quotas, of course), I'll start getting a $350 cash bonus each month on TOP of commissions/royalties, etc.!! Can you tell I'm excited???

Hope all of you are doing well, I'll try to check in tomorrow.

Love ya,
Cheryl
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #62  
Janice

Good for you Cheryl - you have worked hard to get things going.
Samantha welcome to our group, hopefully things will pick up around here soon. Some of us have been with the Floozies for a long time.
Dee - the walk went fine. It was cold and damp but at least it didn't rain. ALS is such a terrible disease. We pushed Gail in her wheelchair because she was determined to do the walk. She was exhausted today though.
Hope everyone else had a good weekend. Dee - I saw snow on the TV from Alberta, you better not be sending that my way or you are going to have to take me to Mexico.
coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #63  
Losing it!

Looks like a few of our Floozies need an applause!!

Great job Cheryl in building the business up. It is not a small feat in today's economy. How is Stewart today???

Janice, what an awesome thing to do with the walk! Such a good cause too!

I am very proud of both of you!

Dee, the camping sounds like fun! We are having strange weather here, either unseasonably cold or hot and the evenings are downright nippy! Too cold for this chickie to sleep outdoors!

Welcome Samantha!

Well, mom went to the doc today. They called back this afternoon with changes for her meds after the blood work came back. I take her again next Monday for more lab. The following Monday I will take her to her out of town Cardiologist. I think I am becoming a nurse...
gdeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:19 PM   #64  

Janice there hasn't been snow here but it has been cool. Everyone is pretty depressed. It has been so grey.

Gayle is your mom's blood being checked because of comidin (sp?)? My mom's blood has to be checked somethimes every 4 days to adjust her comidin. If she has any med changes it affects her blood. She is struggling now with a broken vertibra from taking predisone. It can break down your bones.

On the weekend we went garage saling and got a great deal on two brand new folding bikes. We have been looking at these and they are pretty expensive. Hand to have for camping as we are limited on room. We got both of them for $200, they still had the tags on them and had never been used. Now we are going to sell our other bikes and it should cover the new purchase.

Time for bed. Have a good night.
Deelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #65  

how is everyone doing this week? Is anyone trying to lose some pounds or just maintaining? I feel like I should be fat by the sugar that I have been eating but I have gotten many compliments of how toned and slim I am over the last month so I guess it is in my head. Shelley I know you understand this one.

How about the weather patterns? Are you all having normal temps? It has been 6 months of record below temps here in a row. Not a lot of sun either which is unusal for us. This morning is bright and sunny, even if it will be only 65 it will feel warm.

Time to skip to the Y, sure do miss you girls.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #66  
Janice

Good Morning Ladies,
The weather has just not been very warm, I haven't even been in the pool yet this year.
I have been losing pretty steady, I am down 13 pounds in the past couple of months. I need to stay away from sugar.
J
Old 06-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #67  

Stewart is supposed to get to come home tomorrow. They kept him extra days because his staph is MRSA.

Our weather is not normal this year, either--it's HOT, but rainy rainy rainy. Our farmers are having cats because they can't get in the field to plant or to harvest. It's crazy.

I'm predicting an awful busy year at work next year!
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #68  

Good for you Janice, your doing great. The sugar monster gets you too, huh? I find if I can get away from eating sugar for three days then I am fine. It is just making those three days.

Hang in there you are doing wonderful.
Hopefully it will warm up before winter comes.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #69  
Losing it!

Thanks for the email Cheryl! How sweet!
Tell Stewart to take care, sounds like MRSA can be fatal if not taken care of. A friend of a friend, of a friend :-) has a mom who started with staph, then they diagnosed her with "pus on the brain" now they are saying it is a parasite. Never heard of such a thing.

Prayers needed girls! A friend at work has a brother terminal with tongue/throat cancer, they say he will eventually suffocate from the swelling. He is having problems with pain control and I'm sure the family can also use an extra prayer or two right now trying to cope.
My uncle only has a matter of hours/days left. He is in a comatose state and has suffered through years of various cancers, heart problems etc.

Janice, you are doing great with the weight loss!

Dee, I am spotting a smart car or two in our area over the past few weeks. Do you like yours?
Old 06-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #70  

Gayle I will pray for your uncle and your friend and family. How terrible.

On a happier note I love my car. I actually drive everyday and enjoy it. Larry even loves to take it for a spin.

How is everyone else? Any plans for the weekend?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #71  
Janice

Gayle - prayers are sent to your uncle, your friend and you and your family. You have had so much heartache lately it makes me sad for you.
We all love you and are here when you need us.
HUGS,
Old 06-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #72  
Losing it!

My uncle passed and the funeral was today. Thank you so much for the prayers! He was a good man and will be dearly missed.

I hope all is well with everyone!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #73  
Janice

My Condolences Gayle to you and your family.
He's in a good place now, waiting for the rest of you to join him one day.
Hugs,
Janice
Old 06-16-2009, 05:51 AM   #74  

Gayle-I had to check in here to see about the funeral. I am so sorry about your uncle.

Dee-Your car is so cute! I showed it to Mike. He asks if you are actually able to drive it in the snow?

Cheryl-Yay on the Tupperware recruits and sales! Sorry to hear about Stewart.

Janice-I do check up on you at FB, as I do everyone. Sorry I forget to checkin here regularly.

Welcome, Samantha!

My weight is not good. I have gained 7 lbs. Exercising quite a bit, but eating is not under control at night. My pants are starting to get tighter, even though I am starting to get muscles from the training. See you all on FB.
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:23 AM   #75  

Shelley I love you any size that you are. And I am sure you are not big.
LOL of course I can drive it in snow. Apparently Larry's friend that has a smart car that lives in the country says that it handles better than most cars on the highway. It has tracktion control and stability control as well. It is great to boot around in. It won awards for being the safest small car and it safer than a lot of mid size cars. It has a frame like a race car and has side and front air bags.

Gayle God Bless you and help you at this time.

Hey since we finally have weather that feels like June can anyone start a June thread? I don't know how.

Janice we broke down and openned our pool. Larry said that it was faster to open it than take it down. Dez is happy. We will take it down it fall.

Cheryl how is Stu doing? Any tupperware parties this week?

Well now I am late for the Y, I really have to go.

Have a good one.