Snarky Senoritas #183

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Just getting this one started. Carry on.
  • I was a runner up!!!

I'll be back later. The kids are clamoring for a turn.
  • Food so far is good. I had a fried egg white sandwich in english muffin bread. Thank you Kim for talking about them last night. I had fake bacon instead of pickles though. And no cheese. I love saving all those calories.

Speaking of cheese I did make Heather's raw cashew and tahini cheeze last Monday. I've opened the jar 4-5 times and I cannot get past the tahini smell. I gave part of my tahini to my friend who was out and she hasn't said anything about it being bad. I think I just have an aversion to it for some reason. I still haven't made another batch of hummus. Maybe I'll get to that this week.

• We just needed a little smiley dance up in here.
  • How many calories do those emoticons have? I may be over my budget.
  • Oh wow, new one started. I have to catch up with the other one. 3 more days and I'll be back to my normal working life.

How's the cake Billie?

I still have to make that cheese.

Random Info for the day: I cannot stand the media most of the time.
  • That is because the media reflects the absolute worst of society back at us. All our greed, stupidity, foolishness, shallowness, psoriasis, paranoia, ... and... and. .. other bad stuff I can't think of the words for right now. It sucks because it is us.
  • grouchy. overcaloried. too freakin cold rainy snowy to run but must.

must. tomorrow I turn 39.
  • Oooo happy early birthday!
  • Quote:
    I think Kim is the only one who has rights to that emoticon. I don't want anything to do with it.

Quote: How's the cake Billie?
    I took a picture of it but have to dig out my camera cord because my card reader doesn't seem to want to work properly. Anyone want to provide tech support? Or CPR?

I also made a regular size cake for us. I needed something to practice on before I start the real cake. Dumb idea. I know it. The good point is that now the frosting is so thick on ours that I want nothing to do with it. I'll post pics of the shower cake when it is completed.

Quote: tomorrow I turn 39.
    Happy Birthday! I ate a piece of cake for you.
  • Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

• Busy gotta go brave the snow. Didn't get more then a walk in last night. I might just have to accept that I can't fit it much more then 20-30 minutes during the week right now with my work schedule.

Breakfast - Amy's steel cut oats bowl - we'll see how that goes. I don't have high hopes.
    lunch - wrap with hummus, soy boy, veggies and a natural soda
    snack - apple
    dinner - pasta
  • Happy on-time birthday Lucy!!!!

Alrighty Snarky Senoritas,

Does anybody want to do a 1 Week Perfectly on Plan Challenge starting today or tomorrow? I could use the inspiration to stop drinking bottles of wine for dinner.

Anybody in?
  • Happy Birthday, Lucy!

Jo - Yes! I want to do this challenge. I'd like to start tomorrow as I need to make a grocery store run this afternoon.
  • Lucy- Happy Birthday!!!

Jo-I'm in and I'm ready to kick butt!

Heather-20-30 min is better than nothing.

Rhonda-How are you doing today?

Billie-Can't wait to see the cake!

I did another round with My Fitness Coach Wii game last night and I'm really liking it. It really proves how out of shape I am. I was laughing last night because one of the moves I was doing (It was my flexibility workout) I couldn't barely do because my legs are so "not skinny" LOL But I thought to myself wow I can't wait until I can do this move the way it supposed to be done!

Also, I had another amazing moment the other day. During my battle with the CPA guy, afterward when I was trying to calm down the first thought that popped into my mind was . . .

I wish I was home so I could get on the elliptical and work out this anger.

W-H-A-T???? Yep you heard me I thought about exercising to release the stress of the anger. It wasn't until I was home talking to my mom and telling her the story that she asked me if the stress had made me have a bad food day, I HAD NOT EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT EATING THE STRESS AWAY! I know I still have a long way to go in my weight loss journey, but for me to not turn to food without even thinking about it was a HUGE deal. Maybe I just might make it this time.