Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 170cm

Default Aussie Chicks 2008 - Take III

Here we go again! I noticed we busted through the Magic 500, so I took the initiative to start afresh. (Does that mean I get to have a chocolate now?)

:P
Old 10-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #2  
It's ME!

I will bookmark this new thread. Ok, so I've text my personal trainer and told him that I've lost the plot and we're going to nut something out on Wednesday to get me motivated and back on track.

For lunch today I had a 6 inch meatball sub from Subway. Probably not the bestest thing I could have eaten but I only had $4 to my name and the sub of the day is $3.90 so that was about the best option I could think of.

Bring on payday tomorrow when I can buy some proper food!
Old 10-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

I am so excited, I have made a friend. A good one. She works for the company that I used to work for and is the rep for my hospital. We have been going out lately, and we're just getting along so well, it's all very comfortable and we can just hang around in our tracky daks and have fun. She wants to lose weight too, so I'm hoping having a diet buddy will be helpful!

Fingers crossed for me - I've got pathophysiology exam #2 this week! I have been studying like CRAZY, so I hope I do well!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:41 PM   #4  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

fingers crossed gen! and woohoo on the trackie dac friend - i have three of those now - one in perth though, but my neighbours and i are pajama buddies! and my neighbour is also my gym buddy and it does help coz i didnt go to the gym last week when she was away!!!

this week i am determined to get some water into me!

julia - yes you need a good shake up - i didnt even notice that you had gotten back to 87 - get away from 90 girl!!! it sucks up here!!!!

i am going to post some photos of my marvelous garden
the tomato plants were cheap but i think everyone will be getting tomatos for xmas, next month i will plant some more on your advice ani - good idea - benji and jem eat tomatos like apples so i cant have too many and i cant have NONE
Old 10-12-2008, 11:51 PM   #5  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

Here we go
Garden
all the way down shed i dug then at the end of the garden near the house we are extended patio so i dug six metres to the left and then a garden path another six meters
but found out that i dug too deep
so then had to shoval 750kg of sand/gravel into the hole
too funny
jemima is actually a good help
totally got the concept of mulching - i just had to go back and find the lettuce she burried
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010843.jpg (39.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg P1010847.jpg (42.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg P1010848.jpg (37.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg P1010728.jpg (43.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 10-13-2008, 07:36 AM   #6  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Found it lol. Now I just gotta try bookmarking without my comp stuffing it up lol.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #7  
It's ME!

Garden's looking good Kel!

I went out for dinner last night on a work related shout and god it was divine. Garlic bread to start then a lamb shank with mashed potatoes and roast veggies followed by creme brulee.

No wonder I'm packing on weight!!

Back on board today though and I've started the day with a good breakfast of my favourite muesli.

Today I will:

1) Write down everything that I eat.
2) Stick to my points.
3) GO TO THE GYM!!!!!
4) Write a list for my grocery shopping.
5) Think of some nice things to cook for the next week's meals.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #8  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

hiya chicks..

Kel your garden looks great and i really like the colour of your shed.. makes the plants really green ..

Julia i hope you can find your mojo again .. mine ran away on friday lol.

I have been feeling crap since frieday.. or was it thursday.. not sure now.. im tired all the time and my emotions are on a nasty rollercoaster...

PMS is hitting hard and i still dont have TOM.. grrrr... my legs ache for no reason im hardly sleeping and one minute im happy the next im really blue.. and i have gained 1.2 kg.. so i just know any minute now....... lol

Friday morning i was really happy after buying my 18's but after i got home i looked in my cupboard at all the tops i love.. and realised i cant wear any more.. they look rediculous.. .. i got blue and continued my pity party on saturday .. spent most the day on the couch shovelling crap.. ( amazingly enough i didnt go over in cals by much becuase i skipped dinner)

Late saturday afternoon i got sick of myself and decided to go and sort out my wardrobe. I tryed everything on and made two piles.. ... one to go one to stay.. everything that was too big went into one pile ... i didnt even keep my favourites .. i took out 35 items that are to big lol.. and i didnt even go through my jackets.. .. Sunday i went out with my friend on a port river dolphin criuse.. that was fabulous. got lunch and dolphin sightings for $14 .. and $11 for the kids.. we had a great time.. and went to the market afterwards.. .. when i got home.. i listed all my old clothes on ebay..
http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZ2littlemessmakers
my fav tops is the tie dyed ones and the jade green one.. and it looks like other agree becuase they are selling... no turning back now.. lol

These clothes have got to me before.. i have been at this point.. where they dont fit .. and i was stupid.. i gained back so i could wear them... yes there were other things going on at the time.. with leahs allergies.. but.. i wanted to get back in them.. and i ended up growing out of them the other way.. lol.. 15 kg heavier then i had ever been..

anyway.. im fine but very tired.. gonna go take a multi and have some breakfast.. hope you'll have a good day .. fingers crossed my hormones dont lead to me to murdering anyone today.... oh wait hubby isnt home... im safe from that manslaughter charge for another month... lol
Old 10-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #9  
It's ME!

Sorry to hear that you've got a bit of a mind trip going on Amy. I know it's hard to get rid of old favourites but just think of all the lovely new clothes you will be able to wear! I hope you feel better soon.

I had a great day yesterday, stuck to my points and had a great workout at the gym.

My goals for today are:

1) Eat no more than 20 points.
2) Have a great workout at the gym.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

I caught up with Lindor again yesterday after work and we went for a lovely long stroll around the river.

I'm having today and tomorrow off work, as I will be working every weekend for the rest of the year. Well that's the plan, but who knows with Bunnings? I'm going to spend the morning in the garden.

At this point in the week I am very confident I will lose some weight at Friday's weigh-in. Of course it means I have to be a bit disciplined on my days off, but I really want the scales to shift, so I'm doing it!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #11  
It's ME!

How was Lindor Ani? I hope she is okay. Lindor, if you're lurking ... I'm thinking of you!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #12  
Blue Team Member

Julia im glad your getting back on track

Ani that sure is a plan everyweekend... we there goes the social life huh?good luck for wiegh in

my baby girl is officially a kindergartener.. as of yesterday lol..

She started her big girl kindy and is loving it.. Yesterday i took Nan shopping so it just felt like a normal tuesday.. but today well today i was FREE

i walked the kids to school and got to walk back at my own pace..
when i got home i decided i felt great from the walk.. jumped into my bathers and headed down the pool.(just like that no arguments no food dribnk prep nothing just went). and on the way i had the radio in my car LOUD and i was singing along to it LOUD lol...

i went ot the pool swam my laps then basically just splashed about complety relaxed for a while.. and then went in the spa and suana.. and then back int to pool.. I had a long hot shower with no one bugging me...
got back in my car with my loud music on my station ... not the F*&king wiggles .. and went and collected Leah from kindy.. lol ...

OMG freedom is so nice.... i want more.... give me more.... lol..... 8 years i have been stuck home with kids and now....... Im free tuesday wednesday mornings and thursday 9-3... yippeee... ...... FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREE..

ok i understand you guys without kids probably dont understand this.. and others probably think im a monster.. truth is adore my kids.. but mummy times is very nice when i have a hubby that works away.. so i have the kids always no help .. nothing and when he is home its only for a week and i want to spend time with him.. which means the kids too.. .. lol so i usually get no break .. now we have kindy.. im getting me a break

Tomorrow is my birthday ill be 28 so im going out to lunch with my friends Leah is in kindy all day so i get a nice break for my birthday too lol
Old 10-15-2008, 06:02 AM   #13  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Amy. And no yr not a monster. I love me time to. And yep I'm one of those that never gets a shower in peace lol. If I want it I have to wait till 10.30pm or sneak in before kids wake around 5am.

Yes Lindor hoping all went ok at Dr. xxx
Old 10-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #14  
It's ME!

Amy I'm a firm believer in me time. Everyone needs it and just because you're a mum doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy spending time by yourself. Happy birthday too, I hope you have a great day!

I had a good day yesterday. Went half a point over my daily points allowance but am not too concened about that.

I did have a kick-arse session at the gym and got to have a good chat with my trainer. I told him how I've been feeling unmotivated and have gotten off plan and he made a few really good suggestions that I'm confident will help to give me a good new start.

I've realised that the weekends are what stuffs me up every week without fail. I am good with my diet and go to the gym Monday through to Thursday and then Friday, Saturday and Sunday I generally do no exercise and my diet goes out the window.

So, he suggested that I have a couple of rest days during the week and have Saturday and Sunday as gym days as that is likely to make me more conscious of what I'm eating and if I do over eat, the exercise will help to counteract it.

Also, he said that he wants me to set a goal of doing 240 minutes cardio every week as that's what he usually recommends people do if they want to lose weight. Looking back over my training diary, I've really only been doing around 140 minutes a week so that will no doubt make a difference.

He also suggested that I start getting him or someone else to check over my food diary so that I'm held accountable to it. That's a scary thought but a very good idea because I know it'll make me think twice about what I'm eating.

I'm really stoked to have these new things to focus on and I think it'll make a big difference.

Keeping on track with food will be a challenge as I've got several trips coming up - working in the North Island for 2 days at the end of the month then a 5 day work trip to Canada so I'll have to think of some strategies to keep on track while I'm away from home. My downfall is eating out and seeing what everyone else is eating - I tend to think, bugger the diet I want to eat that too!

Old 10-16-2008, 01:41 AM   #15  
Blue Team Member

Julia that sounds like a great idea so will you do sat sun tues thursday sat from now on then?.. as for the food diary thing.. thats what i get by using ck and thier message boards.. i have my food diary on display there.. and i could put a link on here too if i wanted to any how.. lol

im having a flying visit.. im having a brilliant birthday thanks for the well wishes

Dropped the kids off and went and done my aqua aerobics class.. didnt do laps becuase i wanted to go clothes shopping.. lol.. im really glad i did i went into a couple of shops and found nothing then i went into Kmart.. of all places,. can you believe i found something nice in kmart?? lol any tried on 5 tops in there and they were all a great shape.. and i love there sizing becuase even though i know they are an 18... they say 16-18... woohoo.. lol . thats sounds good to me..and also found a very nice handbag in therte.. i havent used a bag in years but since i amactually wearing a skirt i didnt have a pocket for my keys phone sunnies and purse.. so i got one and i really like it too ..

on the way back through the mall i saw an absolutly gorgeous top in crossroads.. tried it on and it looks amazing..( i love it so much i felt like crying.. it feels my emotional need for pretty clothes and its the nicest top i hyave ever owned.. lol ) so i bought it ..
and finished off with a pair of jeans reduced to less then half price in autograph.. ..

i then met the girls for lunch at the pub.. they bought my lunch and drink and embarrsed me when they got the pub to bring me a cake while they sang happy bithday.. lol.. i had salad and half my chicken snitzel with mushroom gravy for lunch and left all the chips.. so i feel like a did greeat well until they brought out the straberry cheese cake with extra cream.. lol you think im gonna pass on my own birthday cake... nope... sorry lol.. YUM i promise i had a small piece though..

next im off to my parents house for dinner.. i know she is doing a roast.. and since im not hungry and mums lets you self serve i can behave quite well there.. im not putting the food in today.. becuase i think i have done good.. and i dont wanna know. the truth.. . lol
Closed Thread