Old 12-30-2008, 12:03 AM   #76  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would pop back in and see how every one is doing.....

we did finally agree on something for NYE.....we are staying home and having people over! Brandon still has a cough and we have been really hitting the ground running with him and potty training....so it just makes it easier on us! as of right now, we have invited friends of ours that stood up in our wedding, our friend that works here, and Tommy has to call and let our other friends know that we are staying home.

and after a long awaited delay........I am uploading the pictures now to myspace AND facebook! myspace ones will be done sooner then facebook since you can only upload five at a time.

I am sure that I missed all the details on the new challenge, but I am willing to do it if I get all the information so can some one please fill me in!

trying to get caught up online since Tommy is trying to get some tv time in....he goes for his dye test at 8:30 in the morning, so he is nervous/excited/anxious about the test, as am I. I will let you all know how that goes, once I know of course.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:33 AM   #77  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone!!!

Nothing much going on with me. Just been laying low for awhile. Nothing interesting is going on with me. My life is so blah right now, lol. Oh well..its better than having everything so drama filled, ya know?

Anyways..I should go. I had the worst time sleeping yesterday. Fonzo woke me up at 2am, and I couldnt go back to sleep until 3pm!!! Then I woke up at 10:30pm..and I'm a little bit sleepy right now. So I'll go to sleep after this show is over.

Okay..enough rambling. I should go now. I hope everyone is doing good!!! I cant believe it will be 2009 on thursday!! Is it me, or did the year just fly on by? LoL!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:19 AM   #78  
RosieKate

Francie - it's not just you..it really did feel like it flew by. Those boys still playing video games?

Sue - food for thought...Right now I could live without ever hearing the term Arctic Blast ever again. Hope 2009 is free of arctic blasts, ha ha. Considering our wintery season doesn't really get going until January I'm probably out of luck on that one. Seriously, though, your post has me thinking. I went ahead and started the challenge and posted a weigh in yesterday. I'm going to give myself a break on NYE.

Mindee- I enjoyed your pics on FB..looks like you had a great Christmas!

Tammy - I like the thought of the candles on a mirror..that sounds very elegant. You are brave to go into Michael's this time of year, lol!

Cristina - thx for the nice comment on my sweater..it feels much more comfortable now that I fixed it.

Hi to everyone else!

Ok - 94 carbs yesterday... I slept really well and woke up to 175 on the scale..so I definitely feel like I back on track...or getting there anyway. Today we are taking a bus downtown and going to the art museum, then swing by the library then bus it home. I think the kids will like that...our downtown area is very pretty with all the holiday decor.

Have great day, everyone!
Old 12-30-2008, 10:43 AM   #79  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hi All

This is a quickie to let you all know I am alive and kicking!!! lol. I am finally better now!!! YAY! I still have somewhat of a runny nose, but that is about it!

Jules -- TY TY for the very cute Get Well Card! I hope you are now well too!

Kathy -- Pls send Big to my Friend, Cole!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA but with being sick, then the holidays and then it was back to work for me lastnight, well just had no time at all!!! lol.

Maybe when I am off I will have some time to get in here and catch up with everybody! If anybody has Yahoo, just PM me or you can get it from Francie or Sue, they are on my list so they know my ID, just don't post it publicly please, just PM it.

BIG BIG

I hope you all have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 12-30-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #80  
ugggg.....

another quickie for me....phones are a little calmer today--hope I don't jinx myself!!

I worked late last night and am doing it again tonight...will try to be back later this evening for indys!!

Sassy--yw and yes I went to the doctors and got antibiotics and am feeling better--not quite 100% yet--hubby has it now...and no they wouldn't give me any stinkin morphine!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:59 AM   #81  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good morning...

Jules...don't work too hard! And I am adding a picture just for you...no one else can look, lol.

Sassy...good to see you.

Katy...enjoy your trip downtown...very pretty! I truly do love everything you make...you always pick nice colors too! Good job on getting back on track.

Mindee...hope all goes well with Tommy today and you guys get some answers.

Francie...yes! The year flew by for me too! My life is blah too so we can be blah together

Sue...I started yesterday with the challenge and WI on Mondays...of course my challenge is just to lose the 6 pounds. Well, that and drink more water and of course make sure and exercise. The walking challenge though I will start Jan 1. As for your questions...

What is the one thing you want to forget about 2008? All the drama with the DIL...just want to start again.

What is one thing to remember? The good times, and becoming a Nana-the best thing ever!

Susan...how are you doing today?

Well I just woke up a few minutes ago, actually still trying to wake up. Trying to get back on some kind of schedule, this staying up to 2-3 in the morning is for the birds! Nothing on the agenda for the day...will get some exercise in and especially a walk outdoors...another day in the 50's so that's kind of perfect walking weather. Anywho...chat later.

Have a great day!

Couldn't decide between the two...of course I don't like either, lol. Wearing the new glasses too that I don't like either, lol...you can't tell they are pink...just look silver. And the hair I just cut and the color is a little dark for me...guess I prefer the blonde. Oh well, will leave the pics up for the day.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 12-30-2008 at 11:01 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:50 PM   #82  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Did I really say *feel* me up?? haha.......I guess that is where my mind is. Soups don't fill me up. lol

Have pedometer and a HUGE salad (mostly lettuce) and on my way to work.

I like the left picture Cristina, the one where you are smiling

Looked into that *cottage* for rent and will go see the inside tomorrow. It rents for $400, a studio, I think. It is part of a huge house that is on the historic register, I saw the plaque on the house when I drove by..........*sigh, it is a beautiful place up on the hill over looking the river side. I would love to live there.

anyway, cross fingers.

I better get!!

to everyone
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #83  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

To answer my own questions:

I want to forget how sick Mom was and how we thought she would not make it. A terrible time.

To remember: Putting our touch on the new backyard. Family being healthy..after Mom's ordeal. Our trip to San Diego to see the guys.

Hope we all make wonderful memories in 2009.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #84  
I can dream, can't I?

Half way through the day and something keeps interrupting my exercise. Although I feel like I have gotten plenty just cleaning. DH moved the heavy dining table and I got to crawl around and clean the underside, legs and all that stuff you don't see. lol.. Ran the sweeper and Swiffered the other floors. Dusted everything. Tomorrow I have to cook and will clean the kitchen after that. My house will be very clean to ring in the New Year, and then will be ready to be cleaned again after Thurs. Isn't that the way it goes?

Cristina- Love the pictures and the glasses. I think your hair is very pretty. Here's to a new drama free 2009!

Susan- Oh, I hope you get the cottage, if it is suitable for you that is. Sounds lovely. Good luck with the pedometer and the salad.

Sassy- Glad you are feeling better. Now to get back into the swing of things, huh? Are you still thinking of moving?

Jules- Hope you don't have to keep working late. That's for the birds. Hope your DH gets feeling better and glad you are doing better yourself.

Okay, DH is up from his nap so I can do my video...he was sleeping in front of the t.v. I have to send him in the other room so he won't laugh at me.
While I exercise I will be trying to decide what to fix for dinner....again. I just had 2 orange sticks for a snack and could kick myself...but they were yummy.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #85  
I can dream, can't I?

Woo Hoo...2 mile WATP with the stretchy belt. Man it makes my arms tired. I don't know if I will get an outside walk, we will see.

I think I am talking to myself....psst..anyone here??

Last edited by suetalks; 12-30-2008 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #86  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone

Just stopping in really quick to say hi.

Sue, I did already start the challenge. No time like now to start torturing myself.

Decided that I would add my progress to my signature so that I could keep track on how I am progressing.

Mindee - Hope everything goes ok for Tommy today. About the challenge, everyone just picked something that we are going to work on to help us accomplish some weight loss, and joined Jules in her Valentine's Day deadline.

Ok, I am off and running to take down the christmas decorations and get them all put away.

Something to forget in 2008? How stressed I got at my job and how that stress took over my life. (Job before the job I just got laid off from)

Things to remember for 2008? At the job that I just got laid off from, I got to work with my DS. We actually had a really great time, with great talks. I am really glad that we had that time together, with just us.

Chat later
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:11 PM   #87  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello again...

Sue...thank you! I like the haircut and the glasses are okay...wish I would have gone with the black rim ones now. These are cool though, I like that there really isn't a frane, just the top part...they are coach and the pink is a silvery pink...I do like them better than the gold oval ones I had previously. I need to go donate at least the one old pair...they cost so much I hate to get rid of them but what are ya gonna do with three pair, lol. I do like to have an extra though. Well at least you will have a clean house to start Thursday! Wanna come clean mine, lol. on the 2 mile workout! Love the orange sticks...mmmm.

Susan...thank you too! I really hate about 99.9% of all pictures taken of me...what I see in the mirror and what I see in pictures are two different things, ugh! Have to take about 30 pics to get one decent one. Hoping you get the cottage! Bet the view is gorgeous!

Kathy...that's cool that you got to work with your DS. Hoping you are having a great day today! Looking at your signature...you are doing great with the walking! I am impressed...3 miles in 41 minutes is a GREAT walk. i can do the 3 or more miles but it ain't in less than 45 minutes! I am a slow walker sort of, not really slow but slow to some. 15 minute mile is good for me, lol. Keep on truckin lady!

Okay, so I have been being lazy today. It was nice today out but with the wind it felt too chilly for me so I didn't get a walk out. But I am getting ready to do a dvd as soon as I see the weather in about 10 minutes. Not sure why but I always have to see the weather forecast at 5. Other than that, not much going on.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 12-30-2008 at 06:14 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #88  
ugggg.....

Cristina--I like the smiling one too. I need to get new glasses--D went through a stage where he grabbed everyones and mine are definitely not the right shape. I want to get heavier ones for when he is around!!

Kathy-I took my stockings down, but we are leaving up a few things for awhile. Didn't actually ever get around to getting a tree--we made due with a liitle ceramic one and I decorated my liittle fir tree plant thing.

Sue-woo hoo on your exercising!! We get the house back in order in time for Dominic to come back and mess it up, but we love having him here. Thanks for the snow!! Even if it is only a picture...

SuzyQ--the house sounds beautiful. I have been enjoying your avatars of your cute little town.

Sassy--glad you are back!!

Katy-thanks for sharing the links--Ry and I would love the museum and the eco roof on the Library is so cool!!

Mindee--hope Tommy gets some answers with his next test--have fun on NYE!! I posted a few pics on myspace--I need to remember to take more. I am going to check yours out.

Francie--hope you can get soem sleep soon. I start to get migranes when I don't sleep right. Try taking Valerian root. It works for me most of the time.

Tammy--hey busy lady!!

Where's our little Asia been???

I dropped a piece of wood on the top of my foot--it hurts to wear a shoe--I ran around in my socks all day at work--the computer room guys laughed at me. I did put them on and hobbled to the bathroom. No exercise for a few days until the swelling goes down.

Well, going to spend some time with hubby and then get some sleep...

Last edited by jules1216; 12-30-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #89  
ugggg.....

almost forgot....Sue's questions...

thing to remember--Dominic's first year

thing to forget--worrying about things that I have no control over
Old 12-30-2008, 08:26 PM   #90  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Sue~One thing I want to forget about 2008? Umm..All the workups Fonzo had to do earlier this year. I want to forget the feeling of being totally lonely. And one thing I want to remember? Our totally awesome road trip from WA to MD!!!! That was just so much fun!!!

The boys are still playing video games. But at least, I have some of my power back now. All I have to do is mention that I want to watch tv, and they stop playing, lol. Right now, Fonzo is playing some game, and Angel is all passed out, lol.

Well..I'm going to my friends house for New Years tomorrow. I don't think I will be on until thursday. So I hope everyone has a happy & safe New Years!!! Talk to you all in 2009 (unless I come back and talk some more tonight, lol).

Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote