3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back In Kindergarten #65 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/158046-back-kindergarten-65-a.html)

FrouFrou 12-11-2008 03:19 PM

FRANCIE...have fun at the party!

tommysgirl18 12-11-2008 04:53 PM

just had to pop back by to see how every one is doing!

I have been fighting with this fricken laptop to get it to keep charging while it is plugged in. I think there is a short in the charger, so it is being very picky about how we can use it. now, it is plugged in but it isn't charging for some reason, so now I have to sit and figure that thing out!

Francie~ have fun at the party tonight!

Cristina~ Thanks for the card!

Sassy_Chick 12-11-2008 10:48 PM

Hey. Well I'm sick. I have a fever and just basically feel terrible. :( UGH why now? So I took some Nyquil I'm going to bed and hopefully will feel better.......

Sorry Cristina that your card had poked through and some lights were missing....I thought the cards were really really cute but yeah I wondered about how they would "survive" the postal system.............Guess next year I'm not doing those. :p Oh and Thank you for your card, I got it today. :)

Anyways I am out. I hope you all are well and happy and everything........;)

:hug:

luckycharm 12-11-2008 11:04 PM

:wave:

Hello everyone
Sorry this is just a quick drop in.

Its been a busy Thursday. We had to drive an hour into the big city because DD had to get her braces on today. Her appointment was actually in April, but someone cancelled so she got to go in today. There is a mall right beside the dentist office, so DGD and I went shopping while the braces were being put on. Didn't even find anything to buy anyone. Horton Hears a Who is finally out so I am going to put it on while I put Cole to bed. I really like this movie. Hope everyone had a good day.

Sassy - Well I am sorry that you are sick. I see that this illness is travelling. Please wish your hubby a :bday2you: from us. Thankyou from Cole. I had the biggest laugh, I got on the computer and I said Cole - and he crawled over Mark, telling him to get out of his way, he had a very important picture from a very important person to see. Mark received an injury from a not so well placed knee as Cole was crawling over Mark to get to the computer. Mark asked him who it was from and Cole said Mine and Mom's friend.

Cristina, I did not get the house cleaned. I guess I will start again tomorrow. I kept getting sidetracked. Tomorrow however, I will be very focused. Sounds like little Cambrie has settled in very well with her new favorite babysitter.

Mindee, I hope you get the computer fixed. Good luck at the Dr's.

Francie, Yup have a great time at the party.

Sue, glad you got the computer fixed. Hope you feel better soon.

Katy glad DD is better. Wow you don't get alot of carbs to work with in a day. Do you find that you have more energy when you keep your carb count down?

Jules, your household sounds like ours. What do you think German Shepard/Lab mixed with Yorkshire Terrier puppies would turn out? She is in heat, and the little stud dog thinks he should have his way with her. It is too funny watching him try his best to show his male dominance.

SuzyQ, how has work been so far this week. Any more problems with that coworker? Good job at staying away from those very bad cookies. The little packages are the worst. Make you think it is ok because it is just a little bag, so 1 more bad will be ok because now it is only 2 little bags, and of course they are loaded with transfats -yup I know this because they taste so darn good. Now you see why I had to just go cold turkey

Well I must run. Chat with you all later.

Sassy_Chick 12-11-2008 11:27 PM

Kathy -- Please send Cole a Big :hug: from me!! :) He truly made me feel better! :D I was feeling a bit down since I am sick and its my DH's bday. Also TY for the Bday Wishes for DH I will surely pass those along! ;) Sorry about Marks Injury.............lol. Please send him some gentle gentle :hug: ;)

Ok so here is one I think Cole will get a real Giggle Over:

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...c3fyugpiju.gif

And here is one for your DD:

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...gud8d1mu9g.gif

I hope they like them!!! :)

Shopaholic1204 12-12-2008 07:23 AM

Hey all..the party was kinda boring. So to make it fun for me & Fonzo, I drank, LOL. I had 1 long island ice tea, 3 cranberry vodkas, and 1 tequila sunrise. Needless to say, I stumbled out of there, lol. I dont remember much after the 3rd cranberry vodka though. Fonzo filled me in though. I just feel like everyone's gonna be like..Fonzo's wife was the one that got trashed. I hope he doesnt get crap from it. I was nice to everyone, so it wasnt like I was a mean drunk, lol. And I'm pretty sure I walked straight enough while I was in front of everyone, lol. But ya..I'm still a little bit wobbly right now, so I'm like gulping down water like a fish, lol. Omg..when I came out into the living room..my cats were all over me. They were so worried about me. It was sweet. Sassy isnt leaving my side right now, lol. OHH..I forgot to mention. They had a raffle, and Fonzo won 4 days of liberty. Which means, he gets 4 days off sometime. Yay!!! He was hoping for the PS3, but oh well, lol. Maybe he'll get one for his birthday, ;)

OKay..and now for the pics of me in my pretty top (which btw..I thought would look a lil bit slutty. I was wrong. Some of the girls there were dressed wayyyyy more slutty than I ever could've dressed. I felt under dressed!!)

Grr..it says the files are too big, so here are some pics. You can see more on my myspace.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...3a6ff3153a.jpg

this one is bright..but you can really see my hair color in it, lol. and the cute snowman sailor on the tree, lol
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...0/100_5322.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...0/100_5360.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...0/100_5386.jpg

FrouFrou 12-12-2008 10:18 AM

Just a quickie for now...trying to get things done for once and get out of the house on time without rushing. Today I take Cambrie to preschool and she is gone till Monday :yay: I love her, don't get me wrong but she's been over every night except Monday and well...this is one tired Nana, lol. Forgot what it was like to have a "hyper" 4 year old...okay, my kids weren't hyper but this one is like the energizer bunny, lol. Next week she will be here every day but only spend the night twice. Nana needs her time, lol.

FRANCIE...love the pictures...saw them on your page first. I always sign in on myspace first thing because I listen to the music while I exercise, lol. I have a little stereo/cd player in the exercise part of the basement but to hear it in here I wold have to turn it up loud and two people are usually sleeping in, lol. Also have the iPod but with Cambrie here I wouldn't be able to hear her because I like the music loud! Anyway...love all the pictures!

SASSY...a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your hubby! :hb: I tell ya, I don't know what the post office does but that card/envelope looked like it went thru a tornado, lol. Hope it didn't sound like I was complaining, just looked funny the little lites poking thru the envelope. Hope you guys have a wonderful celebration tonight!

Okay, gotta go or I will end up too long on here and then I won't be ready in time. I did my slim & thin dvd and headed to do a 10 or 15 minute walk on the treadmill. Then when I get back later I plan on more walking on the treadmill and the Shape & Firm dvd. I'll be back later.

Have a GREAT day!

RosieKate 12-12-2008 11:23 AM

Good morning!

Yesterday was 109g and I woke up and weighed in at 171 this morning..yay! Let's hope I'm on a roll. I started up my produce delivery again and received our first big box yesterday. Now we have lots of fruits and veggies, which should hopefully make this lo-carb thing go a bit easier.

Cristina
- How's DS' eye? Sounds like you and Cambrie have a lot of fun together :)

Mindee
- hope the doc visit goes well today.

Sue
- glad your back is feeling batter...good to see you checking in! How's your mom enjoying Florida?

Francie
- have fun at the party - bet you look smokin'! Don't forget to take some pics for your chickie friends..I'm living vicariously through you, you know. I don't have much to dress up for these days.

Sassy
- enjoy your catchup day!

Today is a slow day, so I hope to get all the presents figured out. Still have a little gift knitting to do, but I can wrap up what I have so far. We're supposed to get snow this weekend so I'm glad the fridge is full and we don't have anywhere we have to be. The kids are in the Christmas play at church on Sunday, and hopefully it won't be too hard to get there...Sounds like most of the snow is headed to the gorge ant the mountains, so we'll see.

TGIF everyone!

RosieKate 12-12-2008 11:24 AM

ok - so I need to wake up and read the thread better - great pictures Francie!

RosieKate 12-12-2008 11:30 AM

Hi Kathy- sorry I missed you earlier..yeah, 100 doesn't seem like much to work with, but if I fill up on veggies and some fruit with very little bread or starches, then it's not so hard. I do feel like I have more energy. Starting to sleep a bit better, but not there yet. I'll plug away...

FrouFrou 12-12-2008 04:31 PM

Hello ladies...

I am back and I am pooped! Had a couple of errands to run after I dropped the little miss off.

KATY...sons eye is fine. He had to buy some eye drops and then some eye, ugh, can't remember what the stuff was called, some sort of eye gel and it is much better today. He has no clue how he did it. Good job on the 171! :yay:

FRANCIE...I didn't think the dress looked slutty at all, it looks good on you!

SASSY...hoping you are having a good day.

SUSAN...ditto, hoping you are having a wonderful day!

KATHY...didn't realize Horton Hears a Who came out already...somebody wasn't paying attention, lol. I thought that movies was cute and is something I would like to have for the kids when they are over.

MINDEE...did you get the laptop charged?

Hiya everyone else :wave:

I am going to go walk some on the treadmill because for some reason I am getting sleepy. Of course I've not gotten much sleep, good sleep since the little one has been here. Tonight I get to sleep in my own bed, yes! And I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and Sunday! Will do the shape and firm after Jeopardy or the weather, not sure...but I will get it done for sure! Feels good to finally be exercising again...the back is feeling A-OKAY!

Nothing special planned for the weekend. Just going to relax and enjoy my baby free weekend! Chat later :wave:

tommysgirl18 12-12-2008 05:45 PM

just thought I would pop in quickly to let you all know that we made it out okay at the doctor's.

the doctor thinks that Tommy has the stomach bug that is going around, but he doesn't. she told me that I needed to go on Weight Watchers. We both somehow shrunk two inches each.

great pictures Francie!

I will come back later, right now we are going to eat dinner and then possible go to Walmart, but a friend of ours that works here is going to come by when he gets out of work.

FrouFrou 12-12-2008 09:55 PM

Back again for a few minutes...just can't stay away, lol. But I have absolutely nothing to say :lol: Just trying to stay awake before bedtime, way too early to go now.

MINDEE...glad to hear all went well at the docs. Did you find anything out about yourself, why you have been feeling so tired? GREAT on the two inches!

HIYA to everyone else :wave:

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sassy_Chick 12-12-2008 10:18 PM

Very Tired.............

Hi All.

A very tired Sassy here. :tired:

Well thanks for all the Bday Wishes for Dh. I will surely pass them along!

Going to bed. :yawn:

suetalks 12-12-2008 10:37 PM

Quick pop in...We went on our overnight away, but were both so tired. I felt okay, but got feeling bad again this morning. My voice is gone, so DH is getting a break. :)

Nothing going on all week-end...I am just hoping to get rested and feeling better. I have tons of stuff to do next week..yikes.

Still haven't caught up here but I am glad you all have been so chatty. I WILL get my rear back in gear one of these days. At least eating has been good...I can't taste and don't feel hungry. Had soup and toast today.

Be back tomorrow. Have a good Saturday chickies.