3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back In Kindergarten #64 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/157349-back-kindergarten-64-a.html)

suetalks 12-03-2008 10:52 PM

Just ready to pop in bed here. Feeling blah again. I have to get over the winter blues..lol. I hate not being out in the yard or on my bike. :(

Did okay on food until I found a bag with a hand full of chips..ugh. Well, they are gone now and won't tempt me again. Ha. I doubt it ruined my week.

Just ran around getting mom ready for her trip today. Our previous neighbors came by for a visit, which was nice.

Nothing planned for tomorrow until evening and then going to watch DGD in a Christmas performance. She is in her high school swing singing group. Hope the roads don't freeze or I won't be leaving the house. Freezing out there right now. Yuck.

Have a good Thursday ya'll.

luckycharm 12-03-2008 11:51 PM

I hate it when I lose my post.

Susan- GGggrrrr to the coworker. I will come down and snicker at her. People like that (in my opinion) don't feel so good themselves and have to make other people feel bad in order to make themselves feel better. Sorry, and I hope that she sees the amazing person that you are, and things improve. Cole has a big mean sister also. When I try to point out to her that he is only 6, and she is much older than him, she says that she is not being mean. I finally end up yelling at her to not even talk or look at him anymore. Never works....

Cristina thanks for the link. and you have TURBO JAM? I saw an infomercial on it, and it looks really good. I wanted to order it but our dollar is back to being to low, so it is not worth it to order anything now. I am watching for it to end up at Wallyworld. As for the Yorkies, she sold a horse to buy a dog. Then she lucked out and got a male that someone couldn't keep, as she lived in an apartment, and the dog was way to yappy, and bothered the neighbors. Plus he is not a puppy and she couldn't sell him for the same price as a puppy. I don't have myspace, only facebook.

Mindee - Peanut butter cookies are my absolute favorite. Throw in some chocolate chips, and I am in heaven. Even better than chocolate. That is great that Tommy and Brandon had some father and son time.

Sassy glad to hear that the headache is gone. Good idea for hiding your DH presents. I always get Mark's on December 24 so that I am not tempted to give it to him early, or him find it by snooping. Does your coworker have a sister that can go and work with SuzyQ?

Sue - last week we were at a balmy 40 degrees, but today it dropped to a darn cold 5 degrees with a strong wind. But at least now it is to cold to get freezing rain. Weigh in on Mondays with the DH? Ok maybe I should weigh in with you so we can both be saddened at how fast men can lose weight!

Francie - Ok now you have to post the picture with the big smile on his face so that we can compare. Of course he will have a big smile, because he married you!

I am watching a new series on TV called the Secret Millionaire. I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to stop crying. This is a great show. Well I went into town and applied for my unemployment. Then we went to Cole's school and got his homework. He will probably just stay home for the rest of the week. His teacher thought that he looked terrible, but he actually looks and feels much better than the last few days. I think tomorrow, he might even feel like getting out the easy bake oven and making a treat.

Ok I must run. Gotta run out and feed the horses, I have been putting it off, as it is cold out. Oh ya Suzy - 5 horses. Yes that is 4 to many. Possibly even 5 to many. Kristi did buy Cole a minature pony, and then yells at him because he does not spend enough time with him, or feed him, the list goes on...

Shopaholic1204 12-04-2008 01:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the pic...

Shopaholic1204 12-04-2008 01:29 AM

Cristina~A couple people have said that it doesnt work. I guess cuz once you stop, you just gain all the weight back and then some. But it could be like with any diet right?

Today is my anniversary!!! YAY!!!!! We were wed sometime around 4pm!!

Sassy_Chick 12-04-2008 02:19 AM

Just wanted to pop in and wish Francie a Very Happy Anniversary!!! :D

http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...u28zdbjoze.gif

Shopaholic1204 12-04-2008 02:24 AM

awww thanks!!! I love Minnie & Mickey!!!

luckycharm 12-04-2008 08:41 AM

:val3::celebrate: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FRANCIE :congrat::cheers:
That is a great picture. You both look so happy. Your dress is beautiful.

Sassy- where do you find all your cute cartoons that you put in your posts? Even Cole always asks to see what pictures you have posted. He's gonna absolutely love the Mickey and Minnie.

Sassy_Chick 12-04-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckycharm (Post 2480445)
:val3::celebrate: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FRANCIE :congrat::cheers:
That is a great picture. You both look so happy. Your dress is beautiful.

Sassy- where do you find all your cute cartoons that you put in your posts? Even Cole always asks to see what pictures you have posted. He's gonna absolutely love the Mickey and Minnie.

Kathy, I find them at Glitter Graphics.

Glad you and Cole are enjoying them!!! :)

I hope he likes this one:

http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...qjqekqs1sq.gif

luckycharm 12-04-2008 10:52 AM

Sassy - Cole really hasn't had a smile on his face for a week, until today when he saw M & M , and Wall E which I told him was special for him. Thanks :hug:

Shopaholic1204 12-04-2008 11:09 AM

Thanks Kathy!!

Awww...Wall-E!!!! I love that movie!!! I think thats my 3rd fave Pixar movie. (Finding Nemo & Monsters Inc are 1 & 2)

FrouFrou 12-04-2008 02:01 PM

Hello all...

Francie...well, about WW, I can only speak from my personal experience with WW. And if you lose weight with any diet and then go back to eating the way you did before going on it, I think most will gain, I know I would. But I've joined three times now and I've not gained the weight back. A lot of the info is always in the back of my mind...but I am normal/human and I do slip. And there does come a point where I get bored with it like anything else...but for me it works. The last time I joined I was at 205 and that was I believe Jan 2007 and this time I weighed in at 184.6. . I just keep working at it even if I quit WW...I refuse to gain this weight back...worked way too hard. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and Fonzo!

Kathy...5 horses! Wow, and you worked? That is a job in itself!

Sassy...just wanted to say, I did get your invite for facebook but I have to tell ya...not a fan of facebook at all. And with having a myspace page, that is more than enough for me. I did add you or whatever it is I did, lol.

Sue...hoping you are feeling better today!

It is bitter cold here today. Funny because the wind isn't blowing...but it IS cold! Supposed to get some snow sometime tonight, ugh! Supposed to be after about 10 thank goodness. We have Chase's school Christmas program to go to.

I've got an hour of exercise done so far. LS Slim & thin and the WATP Walk & Jog...going to do 30 on the treadmill too...3 ten minute walks. The food is going good.

Went and bought groceries this morning and other than that, not much going on.

Have a good day!

tommysgirl18 12-04-2008 02:25 PM

nothing really new since my last post.....

Marissa is cutting her molars, so she hasn't been the happiest of campers here. She has three of them, and I haven't put my finger in her mouth to see if the fourth one came in yet.

Logan is into the "mama, I's scared" phase. He was playing yesterday and all of a sudden, ran down the hallway (mind you the light was on) and crouched down by my bedroom door, and said "mama, I's scared." I said "what are you scare of Logan?" Then he started laughing and went back to playing with Marissa and Brandon.

Brandon is doing great! He actually had OT yesterday at school and brought home a Santa, where he had to draw the eyes and the nose on. So, he wanted me to hang that up on the front door.

I am in the process of making some brownies right now, per Tommy's request. I was going to wash his work clothes for him, but the office manager claims that the owner took the keys home with him on accident, so she sent me on a fricken wild goose chase through the city with Marissa and Logan looking for quarters. I ended up not getting any, and I will have Tommy get some when he gets home from work tonight, and I will then wash his work clothes.

Then to top it all off, I was looking in my Parents magazine last night, and there is a recall on Marissa's crib! So, I have to get in contact with then to see about getting the right stuff for it.

we don't have anything planned for tomorrow during the day. but tomorrow night, me and Tommy are going to a Christmas party for one of his lodge brothers. The kids are going to the sitter, and so it will be a nice night for us! Then on Saturday, Brandon has a birthday party for a little boy in his class. Then on Sunday, we are suppose to go to our nieces birthday party, but I forgot to send my sister an email to let her know we would be there. So, I am guessing that we are just going to hang around here and do our grocery shopping.

Cristina~ I was going to make some sugar cookies too yesterday, but then Tommy asked me to make brownies.

Francie~ Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Sue~ I am the same way! I hate the winter blues!

Kathy~ I have never tried them with chocolate chips in them.....maybe the next time I make them, I will put them in there. I am a sucker for peanut butter cookies myself!

FrouFrou 12-04-2008 02:27 PM

Francie...

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/r...versary252.gif

Hope your day is a special one!

FrouFrou 12-04-2008 02:34 PM

Hiya Mindee...

Brownies sound good too! My favorite is sugar cookies I must say. I will make some but not until Christmas Eve for dessert then. I am so weak when it comes to sugar cookies, or most desserts! The choc orange sticks I didn't even eat last night so that was good, and I had counted the points already. Oh well, maybe today if I am good. I've got 16 points left for the day so I am sure I will get them if I want them. Having chicken fajitas for dinner before we head out to the school program and I am sure I will want something later because I never eat as early as we are going to have to today...5 p.m....too early for me. I only plan on having one fajita too so that may leave me with even more points...maybe have an apple or banana, we'll see...but the cookies and brownies sound good!

Glad to hear Brandon is doing well. I loved when the kids made things...always made them proud when I hung it up somewhere. Logan is such a cutie, I scared...lol.

Have a great day...gotta go if I am going to get my walk in. I NEED to walk instead of doing nothing but dvds.

That reminds me...

SUSAN...WTG on all the walking missy!

Have a good one!

suetalks 12-04-2008 02:40 PM

Francie...Again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Hope you and Fonzo have a great celebration.

Very cold here, but the sun is shining, so I am not so blue today. I washed a load of laundry and cleaned the utility room, but not much else.
I am already hating the idea of going out tonight, but must go to DGD's program.

Everyone have a nice day...and into the week-end.