Old 12-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #1  

Talking Steel Magnolias -- #50

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It was a typical Monday after a long weekend . . . "huh, we had to do that?" "I don't remember how to do that!" "Are you sure we had an assignment due today?" I write stuff down because I know I can't remember over a long weekend! It's a cold 27 degrees, but the sun has been out all day.

"Gma" -- I would make no bones about it! When someone asks you to make something just say, "yarn is $X.xx a skein, and it will take so many skeins." If you're not sure of the price tell them you will check the price and let them know so they can decide if they want to invest the money or not. People do take advantage and sometimes don't think twice about the fact that the item costs money plus your time invested in making it. Shoot, you could start a regular business if you wanted to. I had to laugh at the Santa going home with Jackson! Good for you!

Susan -- I have good luck with DayQuil and NightQuil, so I hope you continue to feel better. I've never heard of cybermonday so will check that out as soon as I finish here. I want to bake some spritz cookies sometime before Christmas. They were one of my favorites as a kid and I haven't made them in years. I have to be in the mood to make cookies.

Guess I will go read the paper so Bob can take it to his mother later. Hope you all have a nice evening and a terrific Tuesday tomorrow!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:25 AM   #2  

Good morning ladies! Hope your day is starting out well. It is pretty chilly here this morning and I noticed the furnace on and off a lot last night. We keep it at 68 all the time so it must have gotten cold last night.

Jean: Sounds like Bob is up and around now. I am over whatever it was, but still pretty tired. I am almost finished with the apple hat. I used the leftovers from the first hat I made her. I will just mail it to her in a manila envelope with stamps. I have a pretty accurate scale I measure food on so will just make sure I put enough stamps on it. I also printed out 3 more hat patterns for Emma and looks like I have stash for all those too, so no one will be out any money. As for E's bag, my sister did say she would pay me for it when she could so I know I will eventually get the money for that. I am not in a hurry for it, in fact don't care how long it takes, just don't want people to expect me to do it for nothing. Won't be too long until you go to Maui if you go this year. Don't you go like in February or something? We decided to go to Vegas again next year after mulling it over back and forth. One of the reasons is I got an email thing from Bally's, which is dead center on the strip and they offered me one comped day and the rest very, very low cost so that 6 days only cost us $280! Since we have decided to make a long vacation of it driving out we don't have to make airline reservations or car ones for while we are there, we can take as much luggage and junk as we want and we have already figured out how to break up the trip to make it easier on us. We will drive from here to Oklahoma City, spend the night, then to Albuquerque and spend the night then drive on in. We will reverse it coming home. I found Days Inns in both cities with AARP rates and both hotels have 3 suns each which is their rating system. It means it is their top of the line hotel for their company. Anyway, I just couldn't pass up those great rates at Bally's. We have always stayed at the Orleans so it will be an experience to be on the strip.

Susan: Boy, wished you lived close, I could have sent you dozens of homemade cookies. The guys at the plant loved the fudge and chocolate chip, but only a couple people liked the kieflies. They are an unusual cookie and though much sought after from northerners, southerners have never had them so I understand. I tossed out what came home because all those grubby hands, you know? I only have a few pieces of fudge for Jack and some choc chip cookies then the rest of the kieflies. I imagine they will get tossed soon too. I don't want any of them that's for sure. I am trying to get back to eating right for life and I don't want high fat cookies. I am not even tempted by them right now. I know the time will come when I crave them but for now I could care less.

I saw an advertisement for something called full bars. They were invented by a gastric bypass surgeon. You eat one with a glass of water half hour before a meal and it makes you feel full. So, I looked at the website and saw they were outrageously expensive, around $200 for three months. I then looked at what the bars had in them and basically they are fiber like granola bars and such with one having choc chips, another fruits. So I got to thinking, why not use that idea, and do cereal instead? I mean, you hear all the time about fiber filling you up, grains and such. So I think I will not necessarily do it for every meal, but have 2-3 types of cold cereal that is higher in fiber and oatmeal, which I like, then if we are going out to eat, eat a bowl of cereal half hour or so before we go with water or if I get hungry before a meal and feel I want to eat, go ahead and eat a bowl of cereal before my meal. It can't hurt as I use skim and very little of that milk as I don't like milk, I like the higher fiber cereals and don't really care much for the candy type cereals anyway. I looked at his results in his testimonials and people basically lost the same amount of weight in 12 weeks they would staying on your basic diet like WW or whatever. Most lost 15-25 lbs and 2 lbs a week would be 24. I think it is hilarious when people don't see that. Tv commercials come on and show people loosing all this weight, 40-50 lbs whatever and say, oh, I lost it in only6 months or 8 months and when you figure it all out, it is your basic 2 lb a week that you can lose with any good program and not need to spend the money to eat Jenny Craig food or Nutrisystem. Like I have said a million times, it is behavior modification that keeps it off long term.

Well Jack is moving around and will be down in a minute. He likes to play Freecell while he eats breakfast so I better get off.

Have a good one, all!
Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:02 PM   #3  

Good afternoon, ladies.

I'm still dragging around. But I am feeling a little better.

Faye, I love kieflies, but then I'm from Ohio. Southerners don't know what is good! I knew you'd have those hats done lickety split. There is a review of those full bars on the home page for this website. Another load of carbs.

Jean, you know how it is, internet vendors had to come up with a way to compete with Black Friday.

WW is revising the program and will have the unveiling next week so I am going to take myself back and see what it is all about. I figure it will keep me watching instead of digging in at the holiday parties, etc. I ordered their new cookbook that isn't going to be on sale until December 22 from Amazon and they have already shipped it. I add FiberSure to my tea or water or cereal. It doesn't have any taste and dissolves instantly and is not gritty. I like it better than Benefiber. I like FiberOne cereal and sometimes add a few tablespoons to yogurt.

Have a good day!
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:32 PM   #4  

Good Evening, Flowers! I tried to donate blood after school today, but my iron count was too low. I should have known since I had the flu and haven't been eating the beef and broccoli like I should. I try to stock up the weekend before I donate, and it usually works. It was a beautiful afternoon -- snow melted away again. It is supposed to get cold tonight and hang on for a few days.

"Gma" -- We won't be going to Maui in '09 since we were just there in February. We go every other year. I guess the hotel is losing money on their "owned" suites and wants to buy them back. I know there were lists posted of those for sale when we were there last. I wish I could afford to go every year! I know how much you enjoy Vegas; you have such fun in planning your vacation! Some of the teachers like to eat the Fiber One Bar -- I think that is the name anyway. I tried one and thought it was a bit dry. Toast and peanut butter works the best for me as far as keeping me satisfied until lunch time.

Susan -- I'm anxious to see what changes WW has come up with this time. I'm surprised you are getting the cookbook before it is officially for sale on the 22nd. Let us know if it looks good. I still like the 1 2 3 plan from years ago. I threw all the books away, like a dummy, when the new plan came out. There was an article in the paper today about cyberMonday and that the area retailers didn't think it helped their businesses much. There are some things I just want to see in person and feel before I buy. I've never heard of anyone making kieflies around here . . . wish I could try one just to say that I have.

Guess I will figure out what I'm wearing tomorrow and head off to bed. Have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 12-03-2008, 08:08 AM   #5  

Good morning to you all. I have lots of upstairs cleaning to do today. I also didn't get the dusting done downstairs and will work that in somewhere I guess. I do it all a little at a time.

Susan: Is it the WW in 20 Minutes? I ordered it from my book club and it says it ships in January for me. I am now devoid of kieflies, chocolates, other cookies or any other candy and stuff. I got rid of it all. I am climbing back onto the WW wagon and going to work at getting weight off again. I am dragging Jack with me. I have a lot of pantry stuff to clean out, well not much really, but some from holiday stuff and such like high fat crackers, etc then we should be in good shape to put good stuff back into the pantry. I finished the little apple hat for my dil's niece and mailed it out with Jack this morning so that is one down. I am starting one of Emma's hats today since I have the proper needles. I went and ordered a bazillion bamboo dpn's from Knitpicks last night so I should have a full set from size 0-11 now. I love my options interchangeables, but you can't buy a 16 inch cable for the things. Most kids hats use 16 inch so I end up having to buy another set of needles. Now I will have a full set of dpn's to use if I need smaller circular. I have citracil, but I may get some of that Fiber sure. I would like to have more fiber along with what I eat to make it easier on my intestines, but the stuff I have sort of jellies if you don't drink it fast, UGH!

Jean: We too, do the every other year vacation thing. For one thing, we spend a lot of money on a vacation so I have to save up! We are talking about in 2011 taking a tour of London, Dublin and Edinburough. I told Jack the only way we can do something like that is if I am totally at goal weight. It is too far for me to fly if my weight isn't normal. I need to be able to walk distances, sit in a plane and not worry about blood clots, etc. Gives you something to work toward. I told him he has to be at goal too so that it will be easier on his knees. I like those kind of bars once in awhile, but I would rather just eat oatmeal or something. I eat oatmeal a lot and dress it up with fruit and such. I usually use sugar free syrup in it for sweetness.

I guess I better quit goofing off. I noticed Penney's has reordered my pink rug for me so I hope that will be here by next week sometime. I sent the undies back yesterday.

Have a good one all!
Faye
Old 12-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #6  

Good morning, ladies! Cold this morning, down in the 20s but warming up fast, now 42. I was almost finished with a nice long post and it disappeared before my very eyes. We've been having internet interruptions the last 2 days - just long enough to mess up what you are doing.

Faye, That is the new WW program cookbook. I hope mine arrives by tomorrow or I'll have to wait until Monday because I have deliveries to me sent to work since no one is home. Maybe we can help each other stay on track. You and Jack certainly have a great reward waiting for you that should help. I think I go and weigh in on Monday (since we have no more bible study until January 5) to get the new stuff but I'll take a few days to get everything planned and menus made and start on Thursday and then I'll weigh in on Saturday mornings. Tell you what, I'll sweeten the pot for you and make you a quilt when you reach your goal. www.recipezaar.com has a ton of WW recipes.

Jean, I had peanut butter and toast this morning. Kept me full until lunch time.

It has been a miserable morning here. One of our most important folder is gone from the server and it hasn't been on our last four backups. I do have it on one from July 1 but we'd have a lot to recreate. I have a software man coming at 9am to try to get it back. Guess it'll be a sleeping pill night tonight.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:49 PM   #7  
Thin Within

Talking Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

Wednesday already ~ time sure slips away from me when I keep busy. The new WW probram starts here also next week and we have to move to a new location but I don't know if is then or not. They at first said they would send us all a letter to let us know now they say they will post it on the door. They got some of the "franchise" items in again and passd out those pound loss washers. I got another one for 50#'s gone and it is nice and shiney. I Have fifteen pounds to lose and then I get my 75# one so I want to stay OP and get it. I only showed a point two of a pound gain this past Monday and what a neat thing it was because I did eat a nice Thanksgiving dinner. Getting the new program will be interesting and we all start on week one. I will be getting the pasport the first of the year. I'll look for that new cookbook at next meeting for they have some books there. I even plan on doing an exercise program once again. I have those soft weight balls and the stretchie things and exercise DVD's and a set of Heavy Hands so really don't have an excuse because I can do it all in the house. I just have to do it because no one can do it for me ~ wouldn't you just love to pay someone to do it for you? I know I would. But that is something we do have to do for ourselves. And believe me I will one day reach goal.

Everyone have a lovely evening. Type at you later.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:06 PM   #8  

Good Evening, Flowers! With the wind chill it "feels like" 4 degrees outside -- brrrrr! Snow is predicted off and on for the next week, and I am just so excited about that. School was SSDD again. The natives are restless and were really annoying today. I made a WM run after school and have had my nap in front of the TV.

"Gma" -- You will have all of your cleaning back on schedule and your house will be spic and span again very soon. What you don't get done today will always be waiting for you tomorrow. I tell Bob that is my job security! The trip you have planned sounds like great goal to work towards! Did you have to pay the shipping to send the Penneys undies back since it was their mistake?

Susan -- I had to chuckle at the little guy reading the books! I haven't looked through the latest characters for awhile. I hope you find the important folder that is lost. It seems like the teachers are always "losing" grades on the grade machine. I don't know how the back up works, but the math teacher also uses the old grade book method to keep grades in; then she transfers them to the computer. It's more work for her but she doesn't trust the computer and has watched others have to go back and refigure grades which isn't fun. Thank you for sharing the recipe site. I hope your book comes tomorrow!

Maggie -- It's nice to see your post tonight. I would love to have someone else do my exercise for me! My favorite is walking outside and this weather just isn't the best to do that in. I don't mind the cold so much as trying to maneuver around on the ice and snow ruts the plows make. I'm curious as to what the new WW program will be.

I'm off to preheat the bed, pick up some clutter, and then head to bed myself. Have a terrific Thursday tomorrow! The days are slipping by!

Jean -- from Iowa!
Old 12-04-2008, 07:42 AM   #9  

Good morning to you all. It is chilly and very windy here this morning. I noticed it was lightening in the middle of the night and I heard a bit of thunder. It was pretty mild, though windy, here yesterday so I imagine the drastic change in temps made for the weather oddities.

Maggie: You keep working and you will get your 75# disk. When you said you wished someone else could exercise for you it made me think of an old Jetson cartoon. George is in bed and Jane calls him to get up and get ready for work. He says something to himself , "Gotta get up and get a good run in," so then you see a picture of him on a screen where he is running and the real George is still in bed. Then he says, "Better work out on the bag," and the screen shows him punching the bag, etc while he is still lying in bed. Wouldn't it be nice to get exercise that way!

Susan: Thanks for the great recipe site. I have tons of lowfat recipe books, but I always am looking for stuff Jack will eat. I thought the cabbage soup recipe looked good. Jack won't eat it, but I would like to make up a bunch for me for lunches. Have you ever made it and if so have you ever froze it? You are a doll to offer to make me a quilt. Hopefully, I can earn it. I just need to stay on task when stuff happens to knock me off, like the surgeries and stuff. I get back into eating badly then don't go back to eating well. You know yourself, you become so miserable and I am at that place. For one thing, exercising is so difficult now when it wasn't before. I mean, it is never enjoyable for someone my size, but I always jumped up and got right to it. Since my surgeries, it is painful to exercise. I get cramps from walking and a horrible backache. I am going to have to just work through it though and try even with the pain because WW alone won't do it and besides, I am going to need those muscles built up.

Jean: I can't believe it, but I have got another cold so I did absolutely nothing except knit yesterday. I am fed up with being sick and I guess it is just from having one thing after another. Hopefully, I can nip this cold in the bud. I want to get upstairs and get at least part of the work done today. It isn't like you come in my house and it looks like those houses on "How Clean is your House?" I mean, no matter what my house is always cleaned up and straight, but I know it is time to dust and vacuum and clean bathrooms and such and I like to keep on track! lol No one is ever here to see it except Fortune and Jack and neither of them care, but you know me, it drives me nuts until it is done. I would be like the teacher who keeps her grades in a book. I don't ever trust computers unless I have a backed up copy. I would probably have an excel program and do my grades that way then back them up on disc. We lost ALL of our wedding and Vegas pictures from our first trip to Vegas when Jack's hard drive crashed a year ago.

I finished with Emma's first hat. I think it turned out cute and nice and colorful. I still have to wash it and block it since I just finished sewing on the daisys this morning. My dd says Emma has now lost all her hair and will be bald for quite awhile as they do long term medication for her cancer so that is why I am making more hats for her. Kelly says she wears the ones I made her originally all the time. I will have to wait to do the other two until I get the rest of the needles I bought. I noticed my yarn shipped for my niece's bag so it should be here sometime next week and I will hurry around and get it knit up and felted so I can ship it to her in time for Christmas hopefully. If I get it done and can ship it anywhere from the 20th to 22nd priority, she will get it in time for Christmas. If I can finish these two projects, I am taking nothing on until I finish my peach sweater. I would like to wear it sooner or later. I saw Joann has all their yarn 25% off and Caron has a new yarn called SPA and it is part acryllic and part bamboo. I guess it is unbelievably soft and they have a website that has free patterns. The colors are beautiful like coral, mints and stuff like that too so I was so tempted to buy enough for a sweater, but I said NO I have to finish my own sweater!

I best get going and start to work. Have a good day all and try and keep warm.
Faye
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emmasgreenhat.jpg (24.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by gma22; 12-04-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #10  

Good afternoon, ladies. I seem to be cursed with computer since I have already answered this 2 times and lost both of them. Maybe this time I'll actually get it to you.

God looked down and helped me. The folder had been drug into another folder so it was actually still there and on the backups once I figured out where it was. Then I had to call and cancel the man for today and send up a prayer of thanks. I was so stressed I worked out like a demon at Curves after work. I feel so good when I exercise I have to start going 6 days a week again.

Faye, you might consider getting back into exercise with chair aerobics or exercise for obese people videos. I had chair aerobics for Stan and have already passed them on or I'd send them to you. You get a very good workout and build strength but don't stress your joints or back. Once you build upper body strength, it might help with your back pain and walking. I saw mention of a website for execise for overweight and handicapped people somewhere a few weeks ago but can't find it. You might be able to Google it. You can use cans of food like weights and do arm exercises. Like you, right now I am miserable. I feel like a round ball. I have to confess and say I've struggled and managed to gain 11 pounds since I went to PA with my friends in July. Most of it in the last 6 weeks. I reached a point where I just said forget it and this is the result. I know I have to get a handle on it or I'll end up where I started. Anyway, that is my confession and you know my plan to get it straightened out. Here's for all of us! The hat is so cute!

Jean, you should see if you can get combat pay for dealing the the "dear" students. I don't know how you do it. I have a couple of the "Walk Away the Pounds" videos. You get a great walking workout indoors.

Maggie, Congratulations! I am so proud of you and your work and determination to get the weight off.

Now I'm really excited - the New WW in 20 Minutes cookbook just arrived!

Have a good afternoon and evening!

Last edited by QuilterInVA; 12-04-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:39 PM   #11  

Hey guys, WW has put the new Plan up (probably to get the bugs out for the official release on Sunday) so you can glean a lot of info about it. There is no more Flex or Core, only 1 plan but there are Filling Foods (old core foods). Now I really can't weight to get the new info. The following is on their site from Customer Service.

Momentum™ is here! Eat healthier and learn to stay full longer with Filling Foods!

- Some message boards in Community have undergone name changes to accommodate the Momentum plan. For your convenience they have retained their message history.

- Weight Watchers Online subscribers will find a wealth of information in their "Your Plan" tab, including a comprehensive A-Z guides listing.

- Weight Watchers eTools subscribers will have much to look forward to at their meeting next week as well! In the meantime, please visit the "Your Plan" tab for resources on how to get the most from your meetings

- The Plan Manager is more versatile than ever and runs in several modes.

- Activity POINTS are now counted on a *weekly basis* and are debited from your POINTS® Budget once the Weekly POINTS Allowance has been used up.

Our Help section has been upgraded to offer you the latest information when you have a question about a plan or tool or run into technical issues.

== Note ==

As usual when we update our website, it is recommended that you clear your cache...

http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/i...pageid=1040691

and cookies...

http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/i...pageid=1040681

...to ensure quality browser performance.
. . . . . . . . . .
Customer Service
WeightWatchers.com

Last edited by QuilterInVA; 12-04-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #12  

Good Evening, Flowers! I am sorting through the clutter and just brought a pile upstairs. We moved the curio cabinet across the room so the Christmas tree could go in that spot for a change. We didn't unload any of the cut glass and nothing even moved thanks to the laminate floor. Didn't scratch the floor either . . . darn!

One of the reading class jerks went home sick today so the class went quite well for a change. I'm hoping he won't feel well enough to come back to school until next year! It's amazing what a difference one less kid can make.

"Gma" -- I wish I had the time to do some deep cleaning like I used to do. My heart isn't in it on the weekends and I usually do the top layer unless I know company is coming. Have you ever thought that maybe physical therapy might help the pain . . . stretch your muscles or whatever is causing the pain. I had a spot in my side that hurt after my surgery and the doctor massaged it saying that sometimes they get a muscle tucked in too tight or not lined up quite right when they are stitching and clamping one back together. Anyhow, my pain was gone almost right away. The hat is darling! You need a head like they use in cosmetology school to model the hats!

Susan -- I'm so glad you found your file! Bob just got a new computer at work and couldn't find some pictures he had taken for a client. The home office tech found them hidden somewhere else when they were transferring stuff from the old computer to the new. Are the walking videos from WW? I have a TV in the basement; it's just a matter of getting my rear end down there to walk. I'm anxious to see the new WW program too. I figured they were about due for a big overhaul since it's been awhile. Thanks for the links!

I need to keep moving or I will be up until midnight making a path. I don't know why I let the piles grow like I do, but I do. Have a fantastic Friday tomorrow!

Jean -- from Iowa!

Last edited by Jean; 12-04-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:55 AM   #13  

Good morning to you all! I hope your morning has started out well. Jack is all excited because Ford has come out with Employee pricing for its vehicles until January 5. I don't want to buy a new car until next July and as long as my brother is still working for Ford, we can use the employee pricing then. It isn't money pinch or anything, we can well afford it, I am just trying to clean more things up the closer we get to retirement and wanted to pay off the credit card before we buy a new car. I know the man is antsy to buy a new car, but I really don't want to buy one right now if we can help it. He said we would talk about it when he gets home tonight so I hope I can make him see reason. We shall see.

Susan: I went to the WW site and looked at what nonmembers are allowed to look at. Looks like an ok program as far as I can tell. Thanks for the info on seated exercise. I guess I never thought of that. I have weights and such and even an exercise band I can use sitting down so I guess I can do that until I can get things feeling proper. Glad you found your folder. It is always panic time when you can't find something you really need. Sometimes when our computer updates, it makes things "disappear" and I have to go look for them. It irritates the devil out of me to have to do it.

Jean: One of the things I think causes the back pain is that my body is not even so to speak. When they removed what they did, my body feels out of balance now so I have backaches. I think I have to somehow get it back in balance with the way it is now so that everything will be ok. I will work through it somehow, I always do. I am so miffed at the neighbors. Hope you got up your decorations with no problem. Our tree has started to shed needles so it probably isn't long for this world. Jack keeps a close eye on the water level, checking it everyday though.

They didn't pick up our trash on Wednesday because our neighbor's stupid dd's car blocked the walkway. Jack went over and talked to her and she said she would tell her dd to park around the corner and I went out to unlock the gate this morning because I expect a package and her car is sitting across the walkway again. No one gives a darn and it makes me mad. I now have to store the garbage in the garage until next week because our nutso squirrel keeps getting into it. I am so fed up with my neighbors.

Well, work is calling so I need to get to it.
Faye
Old 12-05-2008, 10:43 AM   #14  

Good morning, ladies! Cold and rainy today.

I sat last night and "read" the cookbook. Some good recipes in there, I'll be using it a lot. I'll share after I actually cook them and they are good.

Jean, I got the Walk Away the Pounds tapes at Walmart. I know you can also get them at Kmart and Amazon. They are pretty readily available. You might even be able to borrow one from your library to see if you like it before buying.

Faye, neighbors can sure be inconsiderate. I'm really lucky to have good ones right now. I went out to take the trash can to the curb this morning and a racoon had knocked it over and there was trash all over. Came in and put on some vinyl gloves to pick it up. Guess I'll have to call the animal control people and have him set a trap. They cage them, keep them in quarantine to be sure they don't have rabies, then release them at the Naval Weapons Station. You could ask the doctor for a couple of PT sessions at home and the therapist could show you exercise you can do with your bands and weights.

Hi, Maggie!

I'm headed to finish quilting the mystery quilt...a fun day!

Have a good one!
Old 12-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #15  
Thin Within

Talking Finally Friday

GOOD EARLY AFTRNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is a chilly day here in the heartland, glad to be inside in the warmth but we don't keep the heater very high so it is nice and comfortable. Schwan man came this morning so I am making those lovely boneless pork chops for dinner. I llike to bake them a along with a couple of nice potatoes which makes a great low point meal along with some greens. I have some of those exercse CD's you gals have been talking about. By Leslie Sansone I have "Walk away the pounds 2 in 1", also her "Advanced walk" and "Walk away your waistline" I also have some WW ones: "Fast Track" "Start getting healthy" "Fun simple moves" anskins "Weighted Ball workout" Richard Simmons 60's "Blast Off", 80's "Blast Off" and "Blast & tone". So you see I have quite an arsenal. I also have the stretchy bands in all the diffeent strengths which they gave me when I had some therapy done years ago and I have the purple one from WW. Also the weighted soft balls so why aren't I using it all you ask ~ L-A-Z-Y is my answer and I am the only one that can do anything about it. I notice that WW has some new ones out now and 'I'll probably add them to my collection. I like to change around when I am using them so as not to get bored with the same ol same ol. I have promised myself to redouble my efforts this coming Monday when we get the new program and give it my best.

Everyone have a lovely safe weekend which is upon us.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote