Old 10-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #76  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--I would rather be maintaining at your weight. Have fun at the zoo!!

Cristina--Teri called crying anout five minutes ago--she thought she was lost--she wasn't--the DC capital beltway can be confusing and this is the worst possible time to be driving it--rush hour on Friday....she definitely should have left earlier like she planned. Zach is staying with his parents right outside Richmond, once she gets alittle further south she should be ok...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #77  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in quickly......our neighbor wants to have a bonfire tonight.....we are having chili for dinner. it really isn't cold enough for it, but it sounded good.

we have all been friends for almost 5 years now? I didn't realize it has been that long!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #78  
kitty Momo

I feel fat after 4 taco's (and supremes at that) from Taco Bell. I think it is time for me to go home, weigh, get back on track!! Stop the insanity!

I am not going to feel guilty or feel down about it, right??? Right. Ugh. I just feel rolls and rolls of fat around my middle. lol

I love that Eva chick who went from a size 00 to a size 0 and says she is just getting *fat*....whatEVER.

Jules - Poor Teri!! I can imagine what it must feel like traveling through an area you aren't familiar with.....when I was seperated in 2000 I drove to BC and entered at night time and didn't know where the heck I was, I was scared to death.....they even had different money. lol , never again.

Cristina - You want to get a job?? I really like the idea of working for the school district. anyway, wishing you the best. Not sure about that password thing, hope you are able to change it ok. Glad you are feeling better!

Mindee- Ya, almost 5 years. A lot of growing up of the kids and up and down on the scale happening. Where are you going to have the bonfire at??

The zoo was so nice, I love the Fall colors and I got a parking spot up close. Took the ex whose grandfather ran the zoo train in his heyday and the enginer today knew him (the grandfather,who passed away at 93 in 1989) so he let the ex ride in the front car thingie....that was so sweet. ..he also took us back to see the old steam engine. Also the animals were active and didn't get any butt views at all....yay.

I am ready to go home now. I need to go get Becky first from her friends and after that head home. Ugh, in rush hour .....forgot all about that.

bettter get!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-17-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:19 PM   #79  

popping back in for a second!

Marissa didn't want to eat any chili for dinner, so she is snacking on some fruit cocktail right now. Tommy went to the store and the boys are both asleep, so I am putzing around online and what not.

Eva Longoria Parker cracked me up when she said that all she did was stop working out and that is how she got fat for her new role as Gaby on Desperate Housewives!

If they have the bonfire, it will probably be where they have been having them, which is over by the playground area. Our friend hasn't said anything to us about it so I am not sure if they are having one or not.

SuzieQ~ Well, that was nice of the train conductor! When we went to the zoo with Brandon's class, we had a horny male zebra that we had to shield the kids from!
Old 10-18-2008, 01:58 AM   #80  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Hi All.

Hi All.

Well I am FINALLY feeling better!!! I do have a drs appt. Monday morning, that is the soonest I could get in, when I would actually have the car. Its gonna be kinda tough as my appt is at 11:30 am and I get off of work at 8:30 am, so I have to go home, stay awake until 11:30, go to the dr and hope they get me right in so I don't have to stay up any longer because I have to work Tuesday night too.........The receptionist said she'd call if they got any cancellations. I am hoping and praying for an early cancellation!

DH has worked his first week at his new job. He LOVES it. He was actually asked if he wanted to transfer to another job (within the same place) that would be a higher paying position, but it was way over what DH knows, but he does have a friend who is qualified, so maybe he will get on there too.

I am SO glad I finally am feeling better. I HATE being sick and feeling like crap! Of course who enjoys it? I just felt like a huge lump laying around doing absolutely nothing!! lol.

Katy -- Thanks. I am feeling better, TG! I was beginning to wonder!! lol. Yeah I guess I just have to just realize that no matter what I do, I can't control what my mom says or does. I am just really really lucky that I have an awesome MIL! She has been more like a mother to me than my own mom, esp this year. I am also very very THANKFUL for each and every one of you all. I also lose weight VERY VERY SLOW!!! It is frustrating indeed. I need to get my behind in gear for sure. I love your haircut!! I wish I could finally get a stylist that would LISTEN to me!!! My coworkers want to have a "Beauty Day" out. My one coworker has a stylist she really likes and says we can all go. I think that would be fun!

Francie -- Thanks.

Mindee -- Weird you mentioned nails. lol. My coworkers were giving me a hard time because I bite mine and have for 30 years! They were horrified when they say my nails! lol. Anyways...kudos to you for picking walking over watching tv! Ok missy with mentioning chili, now I want that! It is cold here, well I guess "cool" at least........Its 40 something outside.

Jules -- I need to get back on track.....I've been bad........ Just need a kick or something. lol. Have fun with Domnic this weekend!

Suzy Q -- Thanks!!! Wait if Size 0 is "fat" than WTH am I? Glad you all had fun at the Zoo!

Cristina -- It could be that it is saved in your cache on your computer. Try clearing that (Go to Tools-->Internet Options--->Clear Cache (I am not exactly what it is on the new Internet Explorer as I don't use it) Also can check to see if you have it set up to save your passwords, that should be under Tool, Internet Options, and click on the tab Contact and there should be something about saving passwords) Here are couple websites to help ya out: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...ocomplete.mspx and if you happen to use firefox: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...passwords.html) Hope that helps ya. Also can ask one of the moderators to check your account to see if its been logged on while you are off. I had them do it for me once. It just really bugs me about my mom because she never used to be this way. It started when she began dating again. When my step dad was still alive, she was more like "my mom", now she is like a teenager......... I am hoping it is only a stage she is going through.........I know she deserves to enjoy herself and all of that, but doesn't mean that she has to forget she has a daughter, grown or not, I still need my mother.......but I have gotten used to it and now know not to rely on her.

Hi to everybody else out there, I hope you are doing well!

I think we have partier as a new next door neighbor. Yippee. Yes I am awake, but doesn't mean I want to hear your dang stupid @$$ music either! Plus some people ARE sleeping!!!! I think he is also a smoker and I can smell it over here GAAAAAHHH! Why can't we EVER get decent neighbors!!! Well hopefully they won't last because nobody ever does in that apt. Its like its cursed or something. Or hopefully we'll move out VERY VERY SOON!!!! That'd be even better!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 10-18-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:24 AM   #81  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

I feel like a zombie. I woke up too early. Must go back to bed.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:30 AM   #82  
I was born this way hey!

OKay..I wanna join the Christmas challenge. But the thing is...we're (and by that I mean..me & my friend) are planning on having a HUGE Thanksgiving and Christmas feasts. Is it possible to still lose weight, even though I'm gonna be eating that sort of food?
Old 10-18-2008, 10:14 AM   #83  
ugggg.....

Francie-I know what you are saying about the holidays and losing weight. Homemade cookies are my weakness and Christmas is a major cookie holiday. I guess it's about portion control and not overeating. It definitely will be a challenge. The weather is changing--you will start seeing more low 60's and high 50's and defintely nights dropping 20 degrees. Tomorrow night the low is suppossed to be 31 here.

Sassy--Dominic is fun, but with cutting his molars he isn't sleeping really well--Wedbesday & Thursday nights were really bad--I was a zombie at work on Thursday--was suppossed to go in a few hours on Friday but I ended up with a headache so I stayed home--luckily last night was better and he actually slept in until 8AM!!! That's great news about your hubby. It's always easier when you like your job. Hope you can find something too.

Mindee-Dominic eats almost anything we do--he loves bread like his grandpa. I make my chili mild and let Ry & Hubby add there own hot sauce to give it some fire. If I made it hot enough for them I couldn't eat it and Teri definitely wold pass on it.

SuzyQ--Teri is the worst when it comes to directions...I worried about her the whole way espeically going the way she did. Hubby and I figured out a better route for her to come home..mapquest says it is about 45 minutes longer but she got stuck in DC traffic on the trip down and got lost when she got off the exit to go to the bathroom and it took her almost 2 hours londer than it was suppossed to by passing through DC. The way we are bringing her home is not as much traffic and easier to make gas & bathroom stops. I was so worried about her until she finally called--she even lost cell service for awhile..

Hi to everyone else..be back later...
Old 10-18-2008, 12:07 PM   #84  
I was born this way hey!

Jules~Thanksgiving is my weakness. I love getting seconds. But for Christmas, we were going to make tamales, and all these wonderful mexican foods that we cant get out here. I love tamales so freakin much, and I was planning on taking some home to freeze. I dunno..maybe I will just start in the New Year like I had planned, lol. Work off all that wonderful food. Oh yessssss I love the cold weather!!!! Last night was rather cold though. We had the windows in the bedroom open and a fan going, lol. But maybe now I can get to wear my kitty hat!!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 12:19 PM   #85  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello chickies!

JULES...hugs to Teri! Glad you guys found her a different route to come home. He trip sounds like DD & DS...he has been blogging their trip and apparently HATED the traffic in Chicago and got lost. I warned him about that place, lol. Aaahhh, poor little Dominic...hope his teeth feel better, such a bad time for the little ones.

FRANCIE...as Jules said, it will definitely be a challenge losing thru the holiday's but it is doable. Hmmm, maybe I should have gone with a 5 or 7 pound challenge, lol. Hope you get/got some sleep!

SASSY...glad your hubby is loving the job! And glad you are feeling better. Thanks for the info but that's not what it was. I go between the computer in the basement and the hubby's in Josh's room and his always asks if I want to save the password and I always say no. And this one...well, it is basically me and DD's and I know all the settings and such...nothing is ever saved. Anyway, I changed the password so...we'll see. It was just weird because I know I logged out. What is funny, is I didn't the other day and went upstairs to get on the other computer since I was up there doing stuff and the site logged me off. And that is another reason it is weird because I thought after a certain amount of time it times out. Who knows

SUSAN...hope you made it home in one piece. Hate the rush hour traffic. And isn't it ironic that they actually call it rush hour when in fact it is the opposite, lol? Glad you guys enjoyed your time at the zoo. I LOVE the zoo-any Zoo! Taking Chase and Cambrie to the Zoo next Saturday night. They are having a trick or treat sort of thing there with activities...thought I would be a grandma, lol. Besides, I have been wanting to go to one of those things forever You are making me want taco bell now!

MINDEE...isn't it crazy when you think about it? Where has the time gone? And here I am still trying to lose this little bit of weight! So did you guys have the bon fire? Not sure about the weather there but here...it would have been nice for one.

HIYA KATY, SUE, TAMMY & ASIA

Nothing special going on with me today. V left for work early and I could not get back to sleep again...been awake since 4:30. Just said heck with it and got up. Actually got some things done around here...laundry folded, dishes put away, presents wrapped, bathrooms swept and a lot of straightening up. Waited until almost 8 a.m. to go for my walk because it was cold out. Just did half of it since I plan on mowing today. With all the rain had to let it dry out but because of the dew I can't or don't want to mow until later. I have a dvd to do and a cake to bake later. Thinking I will decorate this other little tree sitting here. Thinking I will decorate the week of Thanksgiving...I know it's early but whatever. Hoping to get some reading done. Started the Debbie Macomber book and didn't get far and haven't picked it up in a couple of days. Of course I think a nap will be in order as well, lol. Anyway...

Have a GREAT weekend!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #86  
kitty Momo

Saturday Dribble.......

I am so sore from that deep cleaning they had me do on Wednesday! I am sooo out of shape, I swear.

Gaby and I made it home ok, slow getting out of town but we still managed to get home in 2 hours. Only started raining when we were 3 miles from home, figures. lol Today is beautiful though.

I have to ask tomorrow at work if I can get Wednesday off for my training for the rehabilitation place. I hate to ask.........what if they say no?? ...what do I do?? Wah,wah. I would be willing to go in on Monday and switch days with someone if that helps.

Cristina - I LOVE Thanksgiving! I am not sure what I am going to do this year. The holiday rotates where it is the ex's birthday and my younger sisters...this year though it doesn't land on either one of them. Ugh, on 4:30! I woke up at 6 (usual time) but forced myself to lay there til 6:30.

Francie - I think putting a goal/challenge in place might actually help in not going overboard in the eating. At least I am hoping for myself. I remember one Thanksgiving I filled the plate w/ steamed veggie, a small portion of stuffing and turkey. I must have been ok with that .... I can't imagine how lmbo......and I love tamales!

Mindee- Marissa sounds so cute.

Jules - Thank goodness you mapquested! What a good parent you are, I hope Teri made it home ok.

Sassy- What does your DH do at the hospital? Sounds like a really great job, I am glad he is happy there, means a lot. I am glad to hear you are feeling better.

anyway, hi to everyone

I am starving, I think I will go have my chicken tenderloin and veggies for lunch and get mu butt out for a walk.

chat more later.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #87  
I was born this way hey!

OKay...I'm gonna do the Christmas challenge!!!!!!!!!!!! I just gotta weigh myself and set up a ticker. But I'll do that after I shower, lol.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #88  

howdy ladies!!!

we are planning on having a dinner with our neighbors. we are having Italian chicken, rice pilaf, our neighbor is making homemade macaroni and cheese, and then she is making a cake too.

I went for a walk with our neighbor and her boyfriend! I took 7255 steps while we were on our walk!

Sassy~ I am glad to hear that you are feeling better now! Honestly, I like being sick.....LOL! I am just kidding, although it is nice to have someone make something for me while I am sick.

Francie~ I saw on your myspace page that you guys are renewing your vows tomorrow! That is so exciting!!!! Are you going to have someone taking pictures? I can't wait to see them!

Jules~ That is the same where here! Tommy, and the kids, all have iron guts. I can handle some hot foods, but nothing like they can. So, Tommy will wait and put extra cayenne pepper in his bowl once he has it ready.

Cristina~ I actually weigh less now then I did when I joined on here, which is nice! But, I still want to loose more then that! As far as I know, they never did the bonfire. But then again, I went on the walk with my neighbor and her boyfriend.

SuzieQ~ Good luck with getting them to let you off work on Wednesday!
Old 10-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #89  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~We'll be doing it at the Renaissance Festival tomorrow!!!!! Here's what it says:

Quote:
On Sunday, October 19th, couples are invited to renew their commitment vows at a special ceremony at 11am at the Royal Stage, with a reception for couples to follow immediately at the White Hart Tavern
Our 4th anniversary isnt until Dec..but thats cool. We've been wanting to do this since we got married, lol.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #90  
ugggg.....

Francie--I have always wanted to go to a Renaissance Festival, that's cool about renewing your vows. I actually enjoy Thanksgiving more than Christmas myself. There are actually alot of neat things around the area to do and see.

Cristina--that's neat that they are blogging about there trip. She met Zach's parents last night and is meeting his older and younger brothers today. He's a nice guy, so I am not sure how long they wil last....

SuzyQ--Actually we mapquested and got the same directions that she did so we got out the atlas and mapquested a halfway point that took her to I-81 instead I-95 & I-70. SHe is coming home on Sunday.

Mindee--I can handle a little hot and Teri finally uses the mild sauce at Taco Bell which she used to think was too hot!! How was the bonfire? Hubby lights one up evert now and then. I like a nice fire when it isn't too cold outside. I would love to have a fireplace.

Ry's coming over tomorrow--we are going to go through his storage unit some--he's going to get rid of a few things.

Hi to everyone else.