3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Steel Magnolias #38 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/151732-steel-magnolias-38-a.html)

Maggie 09-22-2008 10:06 PM

Monday My Weigh Day

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS

I realize that I have not been good at posting lately (read what ya'll write though) but I have been so busy and really don't have an excuse. Please just forgive me and I will be better.

I showed a loss of a tad over a half pound this evening which brought my total loss to 67 pounds which I said good bye to forever. Onward now to the next pound to lose.

gma22 09-23-2008 07:16 AM

Good morning to you all! My poor hubby is in a lot of pain this morning. The poor man developed bursitis in his hip years ago from walking on the aircraft carrier steel decks. It kind of comes and goes, but is back full force and in both hips now. We have such a hard time getting into our doctor but I hope he can get them to give him an appt so they can at least give him some meds to ease off the pain. He went off to work, which I tried to keep him from doing, but there you go. He is limping around it hurts him so much and he was up from 3:00 on.

Maggie: Congrats on some more lbs down :carrot:! I know every oz makes you a bit more comfortable.

Jean: I imagine that is true about just about anywhere anymore. People want executive jobs with no training. I had to give everyone a little jab in the ribs abou Christmas. I can't believe it is rolling along so close again.

Everyone have a good day. I am going to get some chores started I think.
Faye

Maggie 09-23-2008 10:26 AM

Tuesday

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

We are supposed to get some thunder showers this day which will be exciting. I love the weater. Should have been a storm chaser. I have my pages printed out for my tracker so I will write what I bite this week. I got a couple of those nice little trackers booklets sent to me from CA and I will start using one on the 30th so as to have it for the rest of this year and start a new one the frist of next year. Talk about Christmas comig soon we start the last quarter of this year come October which is just around the corner.

DONNA I feel so sorry for your husband. I have heard what those metal decks can do for ones hips. What ship was he on? Will was on the Coral Sea. My goodness such as what happened is now being taught in history classes. I have my glass stuff out and got a new cutting board that just needs its stops put on two sides and I am ready to cut.;) Gotta cut my nails first though for they get in my way when I do glass. LOL I remember when I was younger I had to cut them to take guitar lessons and my piano teacher made me cut them also. What I really want to learn now is to play the alto sax.

Everyone have a lovely Tuesday. Type at you later.:wave:

QuilterInVA 09-23-2008 09:03 PM

Good evening, for the second time. I wrote a nice long post and lost it so this must be a short one.

Just wanted to let you know I've been reading all your posts and I'll get a longer one out tomorrow.

Have a good night.

Jean 09-23-2008 10:19 PM

Good Evening, Flowers! I'm tired and heading for bed shortly. Today was another strange weather day -- rain, wind, and sunshine late this afternoon. Not much is newsy from here.

Maggie -- Congrats on another loss! You are doing great! :cp:

"Gma" -- I hope Jack is feeling better. :yes:

Susan -- I know all about losing posts! :(

Have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow!

Jean -- :wave: from Iowa!