Old 09-12-2008, 03:40 PM   #16  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Another quickie for me...I'm on a computer I don't like and Cambrie is sleeping so trying to be extra quiet. I will be back later this evening to catch up for sure. Also, waiting for Jason to call...he's having problems with his car and trying to get someone to fix it so I might have to go get him...when it rains it pours! And speaking of that...it is flooding in so many places here...rain, rain, go away! Chat later ladies...have a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #17  
kitty Momo

I was meaning to say that Grizzly Man's Diaries is on tonight on the Animal Planet. I liked the movie a lot and saw the promo for this show last night.

Mindee- Carpet cleaning is pretty exciting! Good for you on being consistant w/ the exercising! I will talk w/ Rocky tonight so I will let you know an update tomorrow. Thanks for the good wishes on the job front! I need some good luck w/ benefits ticking away. lol

Cristina - come back and chat

I am making a fast run into Portland tomorrow, Gaby is going to her father's til Sunday. Rach wants to do some more shopping and she wants a lip piercing....and here her sister just wants a pedicure. haha. We'll see about the lip.

so, another busy weekend.....suppose to be hotter in Portland??? I think. Have to break out the shorts again.

k- off to get teh Gabster.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:51 PM   #18  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

nothing new since my last posting.......

the boys were in bed by 8pm AND asleep! Marissa is still awake in the bedroom......but I think she was just missing daddy. she was calling for him as soon as she heard him walk in the door.

Cristina~ How is every one doing?

SuzieQ~ How did the job interview go? How is Rocky doing?
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:06 PM   #19  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Got 3 miles ridden tonight. I am proud of the eating today also.
I noticed that my legs are looking pretty darn good, and I had to hook the bra over on the next clasp. So...as usual I am losing the girls before much of anything else. And darn, my legs should be slimming with all the pedaling. (I even have calf muscles)

I spent part of the day booking flights for our trip. I had booked rooms earlier, and finally got some good prices on air. DH booked the rental car, so we are ready to hit the road next month. I am excited! I get to see "baby boy" and my step-son too.

Not doing a thing the week-end. Well, I will probably do yard work if it stops raining. I want to dig a few things up and it should be easy after the rain.

Any plans?
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:06 AM   #20  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

I'm back...thought I better get back and catch up before it gets too far and I can't.

SUE...Charlotte's mother babysat a little girl many, many years ago and suggested the name...probably told her to name her Cambrie, lol. Apparently her mother has a lot of say so in her life but that's neither here nor there. It's a form of Cambria...makes me think of cheese. Her middle name is Janelle after Charlotte's mother of course. Good job on your biking! And the loss...and every little bit adds up in the end so to you!

SUSAN...enjoy your weekend in Portland with the girls. The job sounds great! Guess if nothing else comes along, right now it would be better than nothing at all. And :congrats: on being almost to goal! You are doing a great job! Almost forgot to say woohoo on the bag of clothes!

MINDEE... on the 25 pounds! You are doing great with your exercise! Hey, when you're done with the carpets there, you can come and do ours! Been meaning to get them done for a while, just get busy with other stuff and forget.

KATY...hugs to L, hope she feels better soon.

JULES...glad the cleanse is going well.

HI SASSY, TAMMY, ASIA and FRANCIE...hoping all is well with you ladies.

Let's see, what's been going on...Josh is fine. We are thinking it is gallstones but for some stupid reason this doc is treating him for acid reflux...what?! They gave him some medicine to take and he has an appt. with a doc next week, or the week after.

Exercise and eating is fine. Never have a problem with the exercise, just usually the food. But I'm workin' on it. I have managed to get my exercise in even with Miss Cambrie here. She can be a handful but for the most part, she is a good kid, and she listens to her Nana. I haven't gotten any reading in since she's been here and that has put me back...I am definitely slacking in the reading department.

Had some errands to run today and it was horrible! It was pouring and I shouldn't have gone out in it but oh well...can't stop living because of rain now can we? I will be glad when it stops though, so I can go outdoors and walk. We've had quite a bit of flooding around the area. They said on the news we got 8 point something inches since last night...that is crazy! And it's not over yet

Nothing special planned for the weekend. I am hoping to get some reading in for sure once Cambrie goes home, which is tomorrow. That and catch up on my laundry...ugh, behind in that. Anyway...that's about all I have.

Nighty, night ladies
Old 09-13-2008, 01:40 AM   #21  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, every body is in bed and asleep! I am watching the coverage of Ike. I finally found where my aunt, uncle, and grandma live in Texas on a map. They are up closer to the Oklahoma border, but from the projected path, Ike is supposed to shift up their way. So, I am hoping that they are all safe and sound.

Sue~ I have always noticed that the girls run for the hills first! which makes me kind of sad since the only time I seemed to have had them was when I was pregnant! Now, they like to sag and not stay where they should be! Great job on your biking!!!

Cristina~ Thanks for the nice comments on my weight loss. Actually Tommy is the one that is going to be using the carpet cleaner. He told me the other day that when he is doing the cleaning of the carpet me and the kids are to go outside and play just to stay out of the way. But wouldn't you know it, it is suppose to rain all weekend. So, I am not seeing that happening! (the part of the kids staying out of the way......not the carpets not getting done)
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:19 AM   #22  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Happy Saturday, Chicks!

Hey Peeps.

Ya'all been chattin' it up!!! lol. Today is my last day and night of "Freedom" before I have to go and do my "long week" then its VACATION!!!

I had a bit of a breakthrough. We went shopping at Costco and they had some really nice and soft robes. I wanted to buy one for my mother for Christmas, but she is so darn small, I didn't want it to swallow her, so I of course wanted to see how big they ran. First it was a large, eeeeeee wrong, WAY too big for my mom, just could tell by looking. So then I got a medium, it still looked to big. So I tried it on, figured no way in hades it was gonna fit me, but ya know what? It did! Now it didn't close in front, but still, before I'd never even get a darn arm in a medium, let alone both arms and not feel like I'm in a straight jacket! So I was gonna get her a small, but DH reminded me how she likes to "layer" clothes, esp in the winter time. So I went ahead and got her the medium. So I began thinking if a medium almost fit me, than an XL probably would fit me. So I tried it on. It did fit! Ok so not such a big deal, but it is to me. Now it does not close all the way up, but most of the way up and it is so soft, figured I'd get it and I could work on making it "too big" for me. So my new goal is to get into a size that does NOT have an X in it! lol.

Anyways, that is about it from my end. DH scrubbed down the kitchen, even cleaned the OVEN!!! (We do not have a self-cleaning oven) Now to get him to do that in the bathroom...... lol. No, I am extremely thankful that I have a DH who will clean like that and to let me sleep while he does it! Now that my friends, is true love!

Cristina -- I guess great minds think alike -- love your Avatar! hee hee. (see my signature! I put mine in even before I saw yours!)

Well folks, have a Great Saturday, enjoy yourselves!

Sassy...........Out!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #23  
kitty Momo

A fast morning hello.....made it to Portland and going to head out for some shopping w/ Rach. Still have Gaby and need to meet up w/ her father for the *change over*....I love Gab but I sure could use some time without her. awww, now I feel bad for writing that.

Mindee- Job interview went good, I think I pretty much got it if I want it. I wasn't going to start til the 22nd though because I wanted another week of vacation....lol, like I have already had over a year off. ha. Rocky is scheduled for net Friday on his surgery.

Cristina - Cute about Cambries name and how it reminds you of cheese. lol

Sue & Sassy!! Hi ......

chat more later when I have time.....everytime I get on the computer that is when everyone else is finally ready.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:09 PM   #24  
I can dream, can't I?

Good evening...Rode 3 miles, ate OP, feel very good...the scale was still down, so Mon. looks good. *fingers crossed*

The best...I found the measurements I took of myself in March...I am down a total of 10 inches. I couldn't believe that. And of course 4 inches was in my chest...so see, I said the girls were the first to go.

Talk to you tomorrow.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:18 PM   #25  
One day at a time

Hello, and a Happy Saturday! Even though it is almost over, lol

SASSY...such an awesome NSV! to the med & large! And yes, great minds do think alike It was so darn pretty and it brightened my day so thought what the heck, I was ready for a new avatar. Isn't that always the way it goes...your days off go faster than your work days.

SUSAN...you should never feel bad...I know you love your girls but I think we all need a break from the kids sometimes. It does us good to have some 'me' time. Enjoy your weekend in Portland and congrats on the job!

MINDEE...woohoo, all the kids were asleep at the same time! I just saw something about IKE...was wondering if my Aunt and Cousin are okay...need to write my other cousin. They live in Houston...scary stuff there. We have had so much rain here, ick! Hoping to have a rain-free day tomorrow, for the next few days.

HIYA KATY, JULES, FRANCIE, TAMMY, SUE & ASIA! Hoping all is well with you ladies.

I didn't do much of anything today. For some reason (thinking it is the gloomy weather) I was sleepy all day. But I did manage to get out and mow the front yard...it was WET! And Cambrie wanted to ride her bike around the neighborhood. Watched some cartoons and movies while going in and out with Cambrie. She couldn't make up her mind what she wanted to do, too cute! She went home about 5'ish. Love her to death but glad when she goes home. Now I can read! Finishing up my last load of clothes as well. Other than that, not much going on. I took my free day today since she was here and it was raining this morning. Although, I probably could have done it today...just thought she would be too tired to ride her bike 3 miles. Always tomorrow.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! Hugs
Old 09-13-2008, 10:21 PM   #26  
One day at a time

HIYA SUE

WTG & on the inches! That is wonderful! Good job on the three miles and being OP! Keeping my fingers crossed for a good weigh in on Monday! You reminded me that I forgot to weigh today, oops!
Old 09-14-2008, 09:42 AM   #27  
One day at a time

Good Sunday Morning, ladies!

I am so happy! The sun is actually shining today! Hey, it's the first time in days so it's really nice to finally see. But...always a but in there, the wind is horrible and it made for a cold walk this morning. Only did half because everytime I get outside, and especially in the wind, the allergies start. So I cut it short and will finish up on the treadmill.

And...today is my 30th day...can't believe how fast the 30 days went by. Will weigh tomorrow to see where I am at. I weighed Saturday and was still at 182.6, lol which is what I weighed in at on the first day of the challenge. I laugh because I thought all my eating out was affecting my weight loss, apparently not. Not that I am going to run out and pig out...just wanted to challenge myself. I'll get there. I did this when I was in the 190's...stayed there forever and them something happened and it started coming off. Now I am stuck in the 180's, ugh! At least when I get where I want to be I know I can maintain.

Anyway, hello to everyone Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs
Old 09-14-2008, 10:48 AM   #28  
I can dream, can't I?

Good Sunday morning to you Cristina and everyone else too.
I haven't done much yet this morning, not being a morning person. I had a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs with fresh mushrooms and a piece of wheat toast. I made the eggs with only half whole eggs and half whites. (mom and I both have to watch cholesterol)

It is hot here again today so we have the A/C on for the second day. The humidity is what is brutal. Mon. is going to be cooler...so I am putting off the yardwork for yet another day. (It was too wet from all the storms anyway)
Scales are still down, so tomorrow I can tell FOR SURE.
I put on a top that is way looser than when I wore it last...isn't that always nice?

Back later...gotta go goof off....drink coffee and read papers.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:35 AM   #29  
kitty Momo

You're so good Sue, at any hint of a weight loss I am so ready to change my ticker. lol

on the weight loss!

Cristina - Good for you on the challenge! Do you continue it or is there another challenge you want to work on?

I am heading home this morning. Ate, Ate and Ate my whole visit.....I don't look forward to the scale tomorrow. Up n down,,,up n down,,,,cross fingers it isn't too bad.
Slept good and enjoyed seeing my R's , hope they make the trip down net weekend.

anyway, see ya on the flip side!!
Old 09-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #30  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all........nothing new.........its back to work for me tonight......... Well at least only 4 nights until my vacation starts............Cristina.........sorry didn't mean for you to have to change your avatar......I can change mine.......

Have a Great Sunday.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 09-14-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote