Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #91  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies --

I got a quick moment to catch my breath....so I'm going to also try to catch up on personals.

Shad - Sorry you didn't get to the orchid garden and had such an experience on the gondola and the cab ride! I admire your adventurous spirit, but sheesh, be careful okay? Singapore sounds like a much better place to trip around.

Mel - Glad the BBQ went okay and that you hopefully worked things out with your office friend. Heat and BBQ food can definitely cause havoc on digestion. I hope you're feeling better now, and I hope the rain puddles are drying up.

Happy - I admire women who can accessorize well. I just don't. Oh well, I am who I am and that's okay with me. I've been doing more stretches than crunches or weights...and that will likely be the case for a little while. I want to get back in the groove full steam, but I know Mel will smack me upside the head if I overdo it. Heat and ice sound like a marvelous idea while watching the game.

Ceejay - Good for you for getting your yard work done. I have lots that needs to get done in the yard (and in the house) but my back and DH's knee are saying it can wait - we just do a little bit at a time. 72 hour work week? how long will you be on this crazy schedule? I did it for awhile last year and nearly paid the price with my health...but thankfully I was able to transfer to another department to a more normal 45 hour work week.
That was one awful dream you had! How scary...and you actually felt physical pain?!

Annie -I'm glad you had such a nice time with Jeff. Sorry about the Colts. I was sure they'd beat the Bears and being a Packer fan I was hoping for that too (sorry Happy).

Madcat - I'm glad your friend's surgery went well.

Rennie - I enjoy fall very much, I just want to hold on to summer a bit longer. I'm not ready for the leaves to turn and fall yet. Last year's autumn was too short and winter was too long (as most of you Northerners know), so I'm not ready for the cold just yet. I chuckled and blushed a little when you suggested I take a vibrator. I know what you mean though. I'm sure I have a massager somewhere, and I'll use it on my back, tush and leg.

Well, back to work for me. Only an hour and a half or so to do. Yay!

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!

Last edited by diyana; 09-08-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:59 PM   #92  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

I AM JUST TOO WEARY FOR PERSONALS. WORKED IN THE OFFICE A FULL DAY. SORTING AND CLEARING OUT AN UNSUED OFFICE SO THE ACCTS AND AUDITORS HAVE A PLACE TO WORK. SEEMED TO TAKE MYSELF AND A FRIEND ALL DAY EVEN WITH THE MEN'S HELP.
FOOD SHOPPING IS IN THE MORNING SO I WILL BE MISSING TOMORROW TOO MAYBE IF THE OFFICE ISN'T FINISHED BY THE TIME I GET HOME. I'LL TRY AND CATCH UP LATER. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND A SUPER TUESDAY
Old 09-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #93  
Creating a Healthier Me

Mel - Please don't overdo. You've got to make taking care of yourself your first priority, okay?
Old 09-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #94  
Happy September

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!

HOPE YOU GET TO SPEND THE WHOLE DAY WITH HAPPY THOUGHTS AND THE DH TOO!!
ENJOY IT AND REPORT BACK TO US!! MAY ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE!!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #95  
Happy September

ANNIE...JUST REMEMBER ONE THING: DON'T BE READING ANYTHING INTO ANY ACTIONS AND COMMENTS RIGHT NOW. JUST RELAX AND ENJOY THE NEWNESS.

MICHELLE....HOPE YOUR SPECIAL DAY TOMORROW IS A GAS!! :hB:
WHEN MY BUT HURTS..IT'S USUALLY SCIATICA OR A 2 FOOTED MAINTENANCE MAN HOPE IT FEELS BETTER SOON. TRY ALEVE!!!

MADCAT....I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR FRIEND'S SURGERY WENT SO WELL!! GREAT NEWS. SENDING GOOD HEALING THOUGHTS. I TOO AM NOT MUCH OF A HOLY ROLLER BUT I BELIEVE IN PRAYER!!

HAPPY....I LOVED THE PICS AND CANNOT BELIEVE HOW FAST THEY LOADED!! HOPE YOU GOT TO ENJOY THE YARD AND NATURE AND THE WEATHER WHILE IT ALL LASTS!! NO MORE PC TIME FOR YOU TILL WINTER!!
I NOTICED A FAINT ODOR OF CHINESE FOOD COMING FROM THE SOUTH...SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS YOU!!

SHAD....YOUR REWARD WILL BE SINGAPORE...HOW NICE IS THAT. TIME WITH FRIENDS.

CEEJAY...72 HRS AGAIN! YIKES! BETTER OPEN UP A BIGGER BANK ACCOUNT

RENNIE....I LOVE FALL!!! MY KIND OF WEATHER. ESPECIALLY THE SMELLS OF THE LEAVES AND SUCH.

OK KIDS. THAT'S A WRAP!! HAVE A PLEASANT EVENING. AND GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #96  
Happy September

MICHELLE....JEN JUST SAID THE SAME THING TO ME ON THE PHONE!! YOU MUST BE READING EACH OTHERS MINDS. THEY OFFERED TO FOOD SHOP CAUSE I DID 2 LOADS OF WASH THIS MORnING TOO!!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #97  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Di
lol don't blush or laugh but we bought a vibrator just for my sciatic nerve. It really does do wonders. Ummm for the nerve. I couldn't believe it when my doctor recommended for us to get one for that very purpose. You want to talk about a face that was beat red as my doctor was telling me it was just want I needed to relieve the pain. Of course my husband had to go on and on in front of her about how this was a piece of medical equipment and should only be used for such purposes lol. They both were laughing and laughing. I on the other hand wanted to floor to open up and swallow me whole. We were able to have the insurance pay for it because they doc gave us a prescription for it lol. Can you imagine the talk at the office when that claim came in.

Melody
Autumn really is my favorite time. We have had such easy winters around here lately and very little fall or spring. We only had a couple major snow falls last year. This is ohio, I can remember having snow up to my tush by my birthday in November. Now we don't tend to get much snow, if any, until after christmas.

Happy birthday Michelle
Old 09-09-2008, 07:58 AM   #98  
Happy September

GOOD MORNING CHICKLETTES. NOTHING NEW SINCE LAST NIGHT. HAPPY TUESDAY AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. I MIGHT CANCEL FOOD SHOPPING IF IT BEGINS TO RAIN. LOOKING VERY DARK OUTSIDE AND I COULD USE A LITTLE LIE IN!!

RENNIE...OUR SNOW IS NOTHING LIKE IT USED TO BE. MOTHER NATURE CERTAINLY HAS CHANGED SINCE I WAS A KID. I AM HYPOTHERMIC WITH THE MD SO I AM NO LONGER A "CHILD OF WINTER" FAN.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:08 AM   #99  
Creating a Healthier Me

Happy Tuesday ladies -

The Green Bay Packers won - a great early Birthday present for me! Yay! And tonight, DH and I are going to a Milwaukee Brewers game, so hopefully the Brewers will win too. I plan to treat myself to a birthday dinner of Supreme Nachos (which are EXCELLENT) and a brewski.

Mel - Thanks for the birthday wishes. I don't get to spend the whole day with my DH as he had to work all day and I'm working 1/2 day. But I'm going to spend the afternoon playing outside with the doggies - they love for me to throw the frisbee and then watch me go and retrieve it! They have me very well trained. I get exercise retrieving the frisbee! Thanks for the advice on Aleve. My derriere is doing a little better today. But if it gets worse, I'll get some Aleve. I hope you get to rest and relax today....you deserve a lie in.

Rennie - Yeah, sciatic nerve...that's it...sure...Should we call you vibrator girl? Seriously, thank you for the advice. Too funny about your doctor's recommendation and the way your husband responded! And the insurance paid for it? A prescription for a vibrator! Toooo funny! Rennie, if you want my winter along with Annie's - you're more than welcome to it. Our winter last year was very, very long. Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Well, I've got to cram a whole day's work into 1/2 day, so I'd better get to it.

A big to all you wonderful wordly chicks!

Love and hugs,
Old 09-09-2008, 08:47 AM   #100  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Tuesday Everyone...

Busy day at work, too many meetings to go to.

Have a marvy day,

Love and Hugs
Old 09-09-2008, 08:58 AM   #101  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Michelle

Have fun at the baseball game and have a wonderful birthday!

Last edited by happy2bme; 09-09-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:59 AM   #102  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

I too am running behind this morning and can't post. Just wanted to stop in and sing for Michelle. Will try and get on at lunch time. Have a good one...
Old 09-09-2008, 09:34 AM   #103  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Happy Birthday Michelle. Sorry can't stop and find the pics. Got too much to do and too little time to do it. But I sure do hope it all works out well.

The next time you hear from me I shall be back in Australia. I'm missing for 3 days in Singapore and unless I find a connection I won't be around.

Try to behave PUHLEEEEESE
Old 09-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #104  
Smackin' into a Wall

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

Have a great day especially the part where you don't have to work!!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:38 PM   #105  
Creating a Healthier Me

Just a quick check in before I leave work for the day.

Thank you Shad and Madcat for the birthday wishes!
Closed Thread