3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Post Partum Hotties (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/14836-post-partum-hotties.html)

bc 06-12-2002 05:46 PM

Jessica, I have a feeling you are going to raise the bar for us! ;) I am suppose to be following WW123.........however.....but it seems I have no excuse now! I do think I have been eating better, just not as well as if I document EVERY thing I eat. Jessica where do you live?

Gotta go! kids are making a ruckus.

Barb

jlrose 06-12-2002 06:14 PM

I'm in Seattle.
I downloaded a free piece of software to track my points on my Visor pda. When I used a little notepad the kids would always steal it to draw in our play "Blue's Clues." :lol:

bc 06-12-2002 07:10 PM

Jessica I hear there are a whole lot of soap makers in Seattle. Is this true? We have quite a bit in our town, but I think mine are a bit different (don't we all?) ;) The way mine are really different is many of the soap makers here use essential oils and I tend to use fragrance oils. I just want things to smell good! I know essential oils smell good, but it would be way too many to collect. I have already sunk a whole lot of money into this craft. :)

I have a program on my Palm and then a foods list there too. I really like it, perhaps it is the same or similar to the program you use. My biggest problem is the moment the baby sees the Palm she thinks she gets to play with it. She is a master of taking it apart. Oiy!

My husband is off playing soccer, and I have three kids to get to bed. Bye.

Barb

jlrose 06-12-2002 08:18 PM

Yes. There are a lot of soapmakers in this area. We have a big gathering a couple of times a year and there are usually about 40 soapmakers there!
I just a point counter on my pda. It doesn't calculate or have any food lists. I'd be interested in what you're using, if you like it.

bc 06-12-2002 09:14 PM

Can you use softwear developed for the Palm? (I am not sure how all of these handhelds operate) There is a points tracker you can find at the palm site. I believe it is freeware. It will allow you to calculate points and keep track of one week of foods and points. There are also some freeware food lists you can download but you will need to download the softwear that will let you read the lists. Just type a search for Weight Watchers and see what programs come up.

Look at www.palm.com/softwear/

Do you have any friends who also make soap? I haven't got any, but my one friend did make my first batch with me. It was much easier having someone else to stir that first batch with. :)

Barb

jlrose 06-13-2002 02:14 AM

Sheesh! I just realized my program does calculate for me. :o
Visor and Palm use the same OS.

My only soap friends are the people I met through soap lists online. Although two friends of mine have been trying to make their own soap and with every attempt they end up calling me to walk them through it.

We went out for what should have been a nice evening walk to dinner with the kids that turned into a grueling death march! We walked for 50 minutes each way. And I had already done 45 minutes on the treadmill today. My feet were so sore I took my shoes off for the last few blocks. And we got the kids into bed about an hour and a half later than usual. Won't be doing that again.

geneve 06-16-2002 04:00 PM

Hi Everyone, have noticed we are on page 7, so if it's OK with you I'm going to start a new thread. See if you can find it!!!
Geneve