Lo Carb Weigh in 3/22

• Well Girls I am under 230 ( again)

I am 229.5. But that is something.
  • DEATH TO ALL SCALES!!!! DEATH TO ALL SCALES!!!!

Last week Mr. Scale was my friend but today he is MEAN! He put one pound back up, and I am really ticked off!

Official weigh in.....197

I know it is just water...He was moving to the left, all week, but I am still mad.

Oh well, better weigh in next week!
  • Darlin I am so happy to see your down again! Good going!!!!!!!!!
    Angel.... don't let it worry you. It will show up later. The weight loss I mean.
    As for me.......... well it seems I am back to my weight loss at the end of week one 309 and 3/4 pounds.
    Perhaps it was due to the change in plans, the silly kidney or meds but I am OP as usual and so it doesn't bother me at all!!!!
    The weight loss will be reflected sooner or later and patience is mine.
    I have a new attitude that I really think will help me over the long haul. As much as I love seeing the scale topple down....it has no bearing on my doing what I need to do. I think that is one of the lessons I needed to learn. Perhaps that is whay I run into so many stumbling blocks. This time I will prove I have learned this lesson well and perhaps ,just perhaps I shall see some will results. My body can stop , stall, slow, or challenge me in any way but this time I shall not sabotage myself for any reason. Love you all.
    Pam
  • Great attitiude Pam!! I need to learn that lesson myself!!!