Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #106  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Cheryl ~ Don't rush to have another baby...just take this time to really enjoy the time that you have with Jake. You have lots of time for more babies and you certainly don't want two in diapers at the same time!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:00 AM   #107  
Losing it!

I agree with Suzy, Cheryl! Enjoy Jake and make him special, then add another baby. They grow up way to quickly to have them so close together. Plus this will give Stewart time to adjust to being a father and all of the duties required for the position. You two have plenty of time for more kids. Shoot! I had mine 13 years apart! LOL!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:47 AM   #108  
Janice

Good Morning Girls,
I am glad to see everyone posting and keeping us going.
I am looking at getting some "work" done on my face. I have brown pigmentation on my neck, puffiness under my eyes, and the corners of my mouth make me look like I am frowning. I know its normal to age, but I don't think we need to look our age. Any input you gals have would be appreciated.
It is really hot here this week, so I better go for a walk now before it gets warmer.
Have a great day,
Janice
Old 07-17-2008, 07:59 AM   #109  
Losing it...again!

I have always said that I would never color my hair or have plastic surgery...I'll just go with what the Lord gives me. BUT once the gray hair actually started coming in I changed my tune and have added highlights to help hide them. I doubt my opinion of plastic surgery will ever change though...not unless it was medically necessary.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #110  
Losing it!

I would have all the plastic surgery I could afford, other then I am a HUGE chicken! Way too much pain and suffering for me plus it involves needles, knives etc.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #111  

Janice if it bothers you I would say go for it girl! A friend of mine had botox. She said it was just little pin pricks. As for the brown spot you can get that bleached. It doesn't hurt to go to the doc and ask what he would recommend and then you can make a decision. Send us some hot weather over here. It has been rainning almost everyday. I have only swam a few days in our pool.

Girls I will try to get back later. I got to go get ready for the Y class.
Drink your water.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:11 PM   #112  

Hey ladies I am off and running again. I have to pack up the trailer.

I am thinking of you all.
Suzy you must be excited about what the sexes are of your grand babies. Maybe you will get a boy.
Cheryl wait a little longer honey before you have another baby. No rushing it, enjoy Jake.
Gayle how you go out geocaching this weekend. We are going to go. Maybe by monday you will recieve the coin, if you haven't today. Hugs to you.
Janice enjoy the rest of your holidays. At least if it is hot you can jump in the pool.
Shelley you need to post more here. We don't know much about how you are doing. I miss you.

Better run lots to do.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:14 PM   #113  

Sorry Dee, I am over at SP and WW so much. I try to get on here as often as possible.

Janice-I say go for it!! If I had the $$ I would be getting all kinds of stuff done to my sagging face.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #114  
Janice

Thanks for your input ladies. I am going next Thursday for a consultation. I will keep you posted. I will do before and after pics too.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:27 PM   #115  

Shelley what does SP stand for? Are you on the ww's board here or the official board? How are you doing weight wise?

Janice I am looking forward to hearing what the doc said and what you decide to do.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:55 AM   #116  

Wow! We were almost on the 2nd page when I got here this morning! Guess I'll bump us on up to the top for a few minutes again!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:30 AM   #117  
Losing it...again!

Yesterday was ultrasound day for grandbaby #4 and yes, it's another GIRL! That makes FOUR girls...just imagine the PMS in that house in a few years!

We will hopefully find out if grandbaby #5 is a boy or girl on Monday. I'm guessing that one is going to be a boy.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:50 AM   #118  

Congrats on another girl, Suzy.

Dee-SP=sparkpeople.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:32 PM   #119  

bumping up so we don't get lost.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:21 AM   #120  
Janice

Good Morning Ladies,
What are you talking about bumping us up. I have a hard time finding us if I haven't checked in for a couple of days. Let me know so I can bump us up too. I worked the weekend but am back on vacation for the next three weeks. Going to work on "me" - diet, exercise, etc. etc.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Closed Thread