3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Questions? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/144294-questions.html)

ellis 06-19-2008 09:19 AM

Questions?

To everyone who participates in the Support Groups threads...

As you've noticed, the combination of groups is now huge, and we're not always able to read every post. We don't want to miss any of your requests.
If you have any questions or need help with something, would you please let Marti and I know either via PM or by posting here in this thread.
We're always glad to help. :grouphug:

Also, if you're having difficulty finding your group on a daily basis... if you're not already doing it, remember to "subscribe" to the thread. Click on the purple button named, "Thread Tools", and you can choose from a few options.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!
And best wishes in attaining your goals!

Mom2Gaby 07-03-2008 01:12 PM

Ellis,

I was just reading the forum rules and it says not to "cross post", what does that mean? :dizzy: Just curious....

Suzanne 3FC 07-03-2008 02:16 PM

Cross posting is when someone posts in more than one forum with the same question. That can be a problem because it's confusing to other members that try to participate in the conversation.

:)

Mom2Gaby 07-03-2008 05:19 PM

omg- I didn't want to bother you!! lol Thank you though for answering!:D

ellis 07-03-2008 06:37 PM

She's sweet, eh, Susan? :lol: I didn't get in here fast enough.
Thank you, Suzanne! :hug:

Mom2Gaby 07-05-2008 01:30 PM

I know, you were off slacking Ellis. lol -jk.

You are pretty sweet yourself and I appreciate how fast you respond to pm's and closing threads!!

Hope you had a fun 4th!

Dixiemae 07-07-2008 11:41 PM

Hi~I joined the push up challenge yesterday. I even posted there and received a warm welcome from some of the members there. Now I can't post. Says I am not logged in, but I posted to several other groups. I don't know what I am doing different at that challenge board. Can some one help me so I can post my daily push ups for each day of the challenge?

I don't know exactly what I did, but I was finally able to post there this time. Please instruct me on what to do to be able to post there daily. Thanks Dixiemae aka Pat

Marti 07-08-2008 01:08 AM

Pat--I've informed the Mods about this to see if someone could help you out. Not sure why you were not able to post. :shrug:
Hopefully Suzanne or Jennifer can figure it out for you!

ellis 07-08-2008 04:19 PM

Weird, eh, Marti? :?:

Dixie, are you able to get in now? Strange... I tried going to that link, and was suddenly logged out, too. :chin:
I signed in at the top again, and now seem to be properly logged in. Hopefully it'll stay that way. :lol:

Dixiemae 07-08-2008 09:50 PM

Ellis~Thank you so much!! Yes, I was able to post my push ups there tonight. Thank you for taking time to help me out. Dixiemae aka Pat

ellis 07-09-2008 08:15 AM

Pat, it's our pleasure. :) I wasn't sure if Suzanne or Jennifer had seen Marti's post to them... sometimes things get backlogged, and we back each other up on "alternate shifts" around here. :lol:

Marti 07-09-2008 12:52 PM

I replied to the thread with a link that won't log you off. I wasn't able to prevent that from happening either. (strange that its doing that)

Pat, so glad to see you're able to post with no troubles!! Just holler at us if you need anything else! :hug:

Dixiemae 12-07-2008 09:47 AM

Hi Elis~I have an odd question. I only ask because I don't have the time or the know how to do it. There is a thread on the Chicks up for a Challenge thread that I would like to see get really going. Fitness challenge Nov 1 -Dec1. Of course the date doesn't fit now. But the idea is so great I wanted to join the group. Could you give some ideas to help it catch on. Or do you know some one that could moderate the thread and get it going. I don't have the time or I would. Or can some one give me some help moderating the thread to keep it interesting, and fresh???????????? Pat

ellis 12-07-2008 10:19 AM

Hi, Pat! :wave:

I'm going to refer your question to Jennifer and Suzanne. They may have some suggestions for you.
Best wishes to you over the holidays! :hug:

nancy237 05-23-2010 02:18 AM

Not sure if this is the place to ask..but is there any chance to start a support group for empty nesters who are dealing with sending their kids away from home.

srmb60 05-23-2010 07:51 AM

Hi Nancy!

You can go ahead and start a thread and get chatting. What usually happens is that a group grows and then it's rearranged by a supermod into it's own forum. That's how Featherweights, 100 lb club, IP etc were formed.

lifechanging 08-23-2010 10:58 AM

Hi! I am new to this website, just discovered it yesterday! I really want to join a support group but am a little bit confused as to where I fit in. I thought the 100lb club made sense but now I think that means if you have 100lb to lose. Is that correct? I currently weigh 198 and goal is 150. Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

Jean 10-13-2014 03:14 PM

Help! I post on the Steel Magnolias thread and the print is so teeny tiny it is very hard to read. I know how to make my own larger, but what about the other posts? All the posts went tiny yesterday, 10/12. Thanks!

Esofia 02-04-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean (Post 5081507)
Help! I post on the Steel Magnolias thread and the print is so teeny tiny it is very hard to read. I know how to make my own larger, but what about the other posts? All the posts went tiny yesterday, 10/12. Thanks!

You might want to flag that up in the Announcement and Forum Help forum, if it's not fixed yet.

I've been wondering this for year: what does "Steel Magnolias" refer to, and what about the "Worldly Chicks"?