3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Back In Kindergarten #47 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/143700-back-kindergarten-47-a.html)

FrouFrou 06-12-2008 11:56 AM

Back In Kindergarten #47

HI & :welcome: to the Back In Kindergarten thread! :wave:

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey! So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke or whatever your drink of choice is, and pull up a chair and join us!
:coffee2: :cofdate: :coffee:

Sassy_Chick 06-12-2008 12:02 PM

Hi girls. Tis me, again.

Just feeling sad again. Can't help it. :cry:

Have a Good Day.

:hug:

FrouFrou 06-12-2008 12:18 PM

SASSY...lots and lots of hug to you missy. I am sorry you are feeling sad again. :hug: :hug: Wish I was there in person to give you those hugs.

FrouFrou 06-12-2008 12:54 PM

Hello ladies...

Well, thinking the car light is nothing, not sure yet. This guy that works on V's truck said it probably came on because some of the fluid levels were low, and they were, oops! So that's taken care of and he said that something would need to be reset...try that and if the light still comes on then take it in...but he's pretty sure that's all it is. :crossed: Of course I don't know what V said about resetting whatever, lol...I'll let him do it, he's the man, lol.

SUE...I've had that happen before...tried 3 different pedometers so this time I am going to spend a little more money and hopefully get a better one. I say hopefully because I have no clue what a "good" one is. I did have one that was pretty accurate...I went by what the park said their miles were to walk it, and what I drove around...but it broke and can't find it to see what kind it was...but yeah, if anyone knows a good one I want to know too! Good job on the walking and biking miles! :carrot: And THANK YOU for the public service announcement, lol...I keep forgetting my sunscreen and it's bad especially in the car. I even have a bottle I keep in there, now that's bad!

SASSY...I agree with what both Francie & Sue said...you need to eat missy no matter what. And you are right in that some people never grow up. It's sad but true...you would think that once out of school all the drama and crap would be left behind but nooooo...it continues with people of all ages and sex. It kills me too that people feel the need to be mean. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to be sad :hug: :hug:

FRANCIE...if you don't have a taker on the movie I'll be happy to take it off your hands, of course I have to give you something in return, lol. How about a trade, a book for the movie? Ha, I am having Subway again, for lunch today, or may save it for dinner. I bought 2 ft longs for the four of us and thought since me and DD shared the one that DH would take the other to work today and he didn't so...subway it is for today. About your cousin...I am with Sue on this. I can't tell you how many times I've had rifts with the fam, and while they hold grudges I don't. To me my family is all I have and the only one I have no matter what and I miss the realtionship so they can hold onto the past if they want I've moved on. Of course as Sue said too if totally depends on what happened, for us I don't think it was worth not ever talking to my family again but that's me. And maybe this is your cousin's way of saying sorry. I know some people really have a hard time with apologies because they don't think they've done anything wrong and it's hard for them to admit that they were wrong. Maybe give it a go and see what happens but be cautious. What the heck do I know, lol. Hugs to you :hug:

SUSAN...thinking of you today as you go to court. You are a sweetie for doing that for your ex...and I agree, I think a parent has a right to see their kids. :hug: You are NOT a computer tard...you are better at it than me for sure...I couldn't figure out how to put your cute pic back up in the new thread, lol. Working on the link thing but already to the right click and save, lol. I need to go back and take some more computer classes for sure...learn all the new stuff. WTG on the 2 miles! :carrot:

MINDEE...sorry for laughing, oh my goodness. :lol: You think the boys were trying to tell you they wanted some pancakes mom? :lol: Too cute! Don't cha just love being a momma? I wouldn't trade moments like that for nuthin'!

HIYA KATY, JULES, TAMMY & CLARA...hoping you ladies are having a great day!

I'm a little goofy today! :dizzy: I always, well usually, do my grocery shopping on Thursday but did it yesterday and so I am mixed up today. Kept thinking yesterday was Thurs and today is Friday, lol.

Did my exercise, or the walking part of it anyway...4 miles, being lazy, sort of. Have to do the strength part now...about 50 minutes. Then have some laundry to get done and hopefully a game to go to later. Supposed to get storms later...we'll see.

Have a terrific Thursday everyone!

P.S. Was still on but came back to see if anyone had posted before I sgin off. Also, forgot to add my miles for the day and to mention how frustrated I was yesterday. I was trying to find something to wear and clothes I haven't worn since last summer are too big for me! How about that? It's frustrating because everything looks horrible, too baggy and I really don't want to go spend money on clothes when I have another 20 to lose. That's if I decide that's where I want to be. I may decide to lose 10 more after that-not sure...will know once I ge there. But then I felt GREAT because I put a bracelet on and was in awe at how lose it was. This losing weight is really amazing to me because I think in my head I kept telling myself I wasn't as big as I was. So now putting on these clothes and the bracelet are just cracking me up...just never thought that that little bit of weight could make such a big difference. And by the way...the bracelet I put on was a beaded bracelet that had something to do with staying focused...thought if I wore it all the time it would remind me of what the specific beads meant. I specifically bought it for it's meaning and to help me stay focused on being healthy and losing weight. I'll have to post a pic later and find the paper that says what it means. Just thought I would share.

Sassy_Chick 06-12-2008 01:50 PM

SASSY's BACK YA'ALL!!! HA HA!

Hi All

Well I feel much better. I heard some news from someone and made me feel much better. :D :D :D :D Basically they (girls and I infasize GIRLS at work -- :lol3:) aren't gonna break me. I have too many people who love and care about me, I don't need people like that to get me down. I have much better things to do with my time than bother worrying about any of those losers. People who hate others usually are intimated by them -- see my quote, I LOVE IT! HA HA! :cool: So SASSY CHICA is BACK YA'ALL!!!! :devil:

Oh and I found this and I thought it was so cute:

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...hqy6la4njm.gif

Thought we all could use Calgon to "Take us away" right girls? ;) And the kitty cat looks like mine, only mine is a whole lot FATTER!!! lol. But I still wuvs him, he's my baby. :bb: lol.

Have a Great Day, You all are WONDERFUL!!! :grouphug:

clarac50 06-12-2008 02:43 PM

Hey guys, been so busy haven't had a chance to chat. I went to the dr today. He said I could start walking again. I don't have much time right now. I need to get ready for class. (weight training- 2:30-4:30) then yoga 5;30-7:30.) I'll try to get back to you later tonight. Bye Hang in there Sassy.

Shopaholic1204 06-12-2008 03:43 PM

Hey all..I'm having a crappy day. AF kicked into high gear and has totally drained me of all energy. BUT its such a pretty day today that I went out and walked around the circle. It was just a mile, but it felt like forever. LoL!! It felt nice to feel the sun again. Now I'm gonna lay on the heating pad for the rest of the day and watch movies until my show comes on tonight.

Sue & Cristina~I wrote her back and said it would be cool to talk again. Fonzo says that I dont have to see them if I dont want to. Which isnt a bad idea since airline prices are getting higher by the day..and we'll be living way out in MD. I'm just gonna see how this all goes. Maybe over time..and lower airline prices, lol..we'll all hang out again.

Cristina~You are killing me with the Subway!!! I want one sooooooooo bad!!!!!!!! I dunno why, but I really want a meatball sub, lol.

Sassy~Glad you are feeling better..and love the Calgon pic. It makes me wanna put on that body spray, LoL!!! I love your siggy too!!! I hope you dont mind..but I'm gonna totally snag your "I Am Who I Am" tag.

Clara~You sound like one busy girl!!!! LoL!!!

Oh ya..I read that United airlines will charge people now on just checking in one bag. Wtf!! How much longer till they all start do that?? I'm never flying again.

Shopaholic1204 06-12-2008 03:54 PM

Oh ya..Cristina..if you want the dvd its yours.

tommysgirl18 06-12-2008 04:04 PM

well, today was Brandon's last day of school for this school year. he got off the bus today with a shovel and pail in his hand and his bus driver told me that he had some other stuff in his backpack that goes with it.

I was cleaning up a mess that Logan had just made so I didn't know what all was in his backpack. To go along with his shovel and pail, he got a fish sand toy and a spiderman beach ball. all that was from his teacher, his speech therapist, the two classroom helpers, and the bus driver.

oh yeah, he also got lemon scented bubbles. a couple weeks ago he got pineapple scented bubbles.

he also got his progress report that the school started doing this year for his class.....as well as his progress report to go along with his IEP. he got a class completion certificate from the school. and a book that has pictures that were taken of him during school, and the teacher wrote some comments under some of the pictures.

now the madness begins with all three of them home during the day! but I am going to keep up with my schedule and get up early so I can get my work out in, and then get them up accordingly as they wake up. I was going to get my work out in this morning, but Logan some how got the bedroom door open and met me at the front door.

I will come back later on when I have more time.....right now all three of them are up and they are watching Thomas & Friends......but I have to run to the office here once Tommy gets home.

SusieQ~ I hope things go well at court today! I meant to tell you yesterday that we do get Super WHY here, and Brandon was watching it yesterday morning. I have it set to record the episodes if they aren't up yet to watch them.

tommysgirl18 06-12-2008 04:06 PM

I tried to search photobucket for some name things like SusieQ and Cristina did......and I got nothing! I tried Mindy and it shot me some answers......but I guess I am the odd man out.....

Mom2Gaby 06-12-2008 06:43 PM

A quickie!:o

Mindee- I will go search for you if you want on your name. I love that site. I am glad you found SuperWhy, Gaby's loves that show and I know she has learned a lot from it! Yay, Brandon, you must be proud of him!

Cristina - Yay, on the bracelet fitting loose. My suggestion would be to go to a second hand store and find some smaller shorts, capri's and t-shirt's for summer time for while you are still losing - that is what I am going to do.

Clara - Yay (a lot of yay's today:D) for getting cleared for walking!

Sassy - :hug: I am glad you are feeling better!

Franice -:hug: Hope you are resting and feeling better. What movie did you decide to watch???

Sue - Don't be discouraged about the walking. I can't walk as far as some of the ladies but I figure 1 or 2 miles is a start - considering I wasn't doing anything before. lol :hug:

:wave: to Jules, Tammy, and Katy!!

I am on the run....sorry. Court was long, the judge took the other case first and that lasted 1.5 hours. He kept the order in place but basically will drop it in 3 months. He said the Ex wife or (or Gab's father can do too) needs to go and file a mod order to visitation if that is what wants to do but she can't keep using restraining orders for that. The only reason it has lasted this long was because Gab's dad has focused on Gaby and let it go last year when it came up for renewal. The ex said she was scared of him and *gasp* he sent a card signed by Gaby on the other daughters birthday and she knew it came from him. She also had a friend say he drives by the house all the time but when Gab's dad asked her what color car he drove she said white and he drives a blue car. anyway, Gab's father knows he needs to ask for a modification to visitation, including counseling and probably no overnights. I mean, 2 years have gone by now. Course the ex wife has always wanted the daughter to be adopted by her now husband. Blah - blah..........anyway, that was my morning. As the world churns.....

Rach took some pictures of me and Gab so if I can get them on computer I will put on myspace. I made 154 this morning!!! So, happy with that.

Chat later!

clarac50 06-12-2008 10:26 PM

Hey girls, just got home from yoga. I'm watching the basketball game. Kind of boring. I like them a little more competitive. Maybe the second half will be better.
I am so tired. Yoga is a real workout. But it is a good kind of tired. Tomorrow I only have water aerobics. Yoga and weight training are M-Th.

Sassy - That's it. Feel great about yourself and don't worry about people who have nothing better to do than be mean. Guess they don't have a life.

Francie - Sorry you don't feel well. Enjoy the beautiful days ahead. I need to learn what all your abbreviations mean.

Mindee - As I recall summer vacation is fun. My boys are long grown up and have kids of their own and my daughter will be 21 in August and still lives at home. What is photobucket?

Well, I just love all the graphics you guys use in your posts. I would love to learn how to use them. Maybe my daughter will teach me. I am exhausted. I am going to relax a while and then go to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow.

tommysgirl18 06-13-2008 12:03 AM

just popping back in here before heading to bed......

SusieQ~ If you can find anything.....more power to you! I did a quick search, or I was just not looking in the right area. Brandon has been trying to say more words....he was even trying to say some Spanish words while watching Dora and Diego.

Clara~ Photobucket is a place to upload your pictures in order to share them with other people.

tommysgirl18 06-13-2008 12:11 AM

I am going to get my butt to bed, so I can really work on getting back on schedule so I can get my workouts back in....but I do have to add that I wore a size LARGE shirt today! and for me, that is amazing....since this time last year I was wearing 3x shirts!

Shopaholic1204 06-13-2008 02:18 AM

Susan~I was feeling better until tonight. I feel like total crap again. I ended up watching Ocean's 11, lol. I needed to see a Brad/George/Matt movie, lol.

Clara~It was a pretty day..but it was a little chilly outside. Like Mindee mentioned..you should try Photobucket. Its pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Mindee~WTG on the Large shirt!!! I was just coming in here to share the same news, lol. I grabbed a shirt out of the closet w/o even looking and it was a large one..and I didnt even realize it until I remembered that it was always a little too tight on me. Now it fits just nicely. LoL!!

With that being said..I'm all for losing weight and having smaller clothes. But omg..my boobs hurt so much cuz I cant fill out these bras anymore. Its like boob, then space, then bra!! I'm thinking I might be a B cup now, but I cant find my B sized bras. OH..and I'm so very sad. My fave jeans ever are starting to fall off. I had to pull them all the way up to my belly button..which wasnt comfortable, since they're low rise jeans, lol. I wonder if I can wear one of Fonzo's belts. I doubt it though, his waist is smaller than mine, lol.

Anyways..I shall go now. Nighty nite!!