Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:22 PM   #76  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Girls.

I didn't get up early today. And yes I feel like crapola. I'm all achy from it raining too. Ah well......lol

I also didn't go out and walk on my 1st break either. Maybe on the next one....Well its my "Friday" but My Weekend is cut short due to my new schedule. So not a real "weekend"

Suzy Q - Yeah I will just keep adding more and more time and starting Sunday night I will be getting an hour lunch that I can walk on too.

Cristina -- Yeah it was funny, Two and 1/2 men is usually pretty "dirty" but yes this one was really there. lol. I think they are really pushing the limits now with regular tv.

K guess that is all.

Take Care.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 05-07-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #77  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

I am attempting again to go to bed early tonight.......

I am doing great with my eating and my exercising! It is 11:13 right now, and I have already clocked 19,087 steps (9.037 miles)! I am really excited about this!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #78  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Dh just emailed me the worst possible news ever. He cant go to shore duty because someone messed up his stuff. I cant believe this. This is something that we both feared. I'm really hating the Navy right now. Actually no..I'm not hating the Navy..I just feel disappointed. I cant stop crying and shaking. We were waiting for shore duty for so long. We now have the option of staying in Washington or going to San Diego.

Omg omg omg..I just hope to God he's not flipping out on the ship. Lack of food and "other stuff" really gets him angry.

Why did this have to happen.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #79  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SUSAN...bet the program was cute! Love that the program was about peace, finding joy etc...hey, and one of Gaby's favs, horses! Or is it still? How did the job app go? Hoping you get it I love the book too! Those kids kill me...too funny. And I am happy to say I finished it last night. Going to start Mary, Mary by James Patterson later...need to switch it up and read something different.

MINDEE...WTG on the walking missy! That is awesome!

FRANCIE...you are making me hungry with all the talk of tamales! I think I saw something on the puter once with a cat in a bra cup, lol!

SASSY...hope your day is going well.

Nothing much going on here. I did my workout this morning...did not want to get up. But went to the restroom and then couldn't go back to sleep. Mowed the front yard and getting ready to do the back. Decided I would break up the days and do the front one day and the back the next but it's rain the last two days and is supposed to rain tomorrow and Sat and the stuff is growing crazy...looks like a jungle back there! Gives me something to do anyway so...I'll still do my weights later as well since Tues & Thurs and sometimes Sat is my weight day...I am liking the muscle...muscle is my friend, lol. Anywho...had to run to the store and get milk and then go to the bank and Lowes to get a gift card. That's about it for me today.

Have a great Thursday all! Love ya's
Old 05-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #80  
One day at a time

Aaaahhhh Francie, I am sorry to hear the news. But hey, maybe you guys can go to San Diego...it is beautiful down there. I know how you guys had your hearts set on somewhere else. Lot's of hugs to you
Old 05-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #81  
kitty Momo

Good Morning Chickie's!

Sassy - Hope you are feeling better!!

Francie - I am sorry about the shore duty I could never be on a ship for long periods of time. I hope somehow/someway it can be fixed.

Mindee- Do you have a walking machine thingie that measures your steps?? I can't think of the name. I am just asking because once I was just counting the steps in my head and after a while it became rather cumbersome and lame. lol Anyway- hope you have a ticker thing! Awesome on the walking!!

Cristina - I loved Scout, and the kids were as cute as can be, very enjoyable to read! Gaby still loves horses and dogs, she loves Momo, the kitty too. He sleeps up by her head, so he must like her in exchange. I hope I get an interview! It only pays $15 an hour but it would be back on site living so that would be a huge help, plus the stupid PGE bill included, so it would be a good job. Maybe with your chatter of mowing I can get Gab to help me weed around our place, it is a mess and the landlord is never around to maintain the yard. It would be fun, I like working outside.

I am just waiting to go get Gaby from school. Watched AI last night and was soooo glad to see jason finally leave and after that I watched the show on Barbara Walters, after that I went to bed. I didn't even read.....so tired. *wah....k- enough complaining. I need to get my butt in gear like you ladies and walk!!

Hi to Katy, Jules, and Sue!! And to anyone else passing by, you are welcome to join us!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-08-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:16 PM   #82  
I was born this way hey!

Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fonzo Just Called Me!!!!!!! He's Going To Shore Duty For Sure!!! We Just Got Our Orders To Annoplias Maryland!!!! I'm Soooooooo Happy Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:42 PM   #83  

popping in while I have the chance to! Brandon is the only one awake right now. so he is eating potato chips and watching Bob the Builder.

I do have to say that I like Tommy's boss! He was suppose to work six hours on Saturday. But he told his boss that it is his anniversary this weekend and if he missed it he would be in the doghouse for sure. His boss told him that he understood and he can have Saturday off!

Francie~ That is great news that Fonzo gets to go on shore duty! When do you guys have to move to Maryland?

Cristina~ Thanks for the nice words! I am hoping to continue on with all my walking at night. Yesterday it was nice, but thankfully Marissa stayed asleep when daddy went to bed. I am thinking of just going for a walk by myself if she doesn't wake up. But then on the other hand, I wish we had a dog so that I could have some kind of protection with me.

SusieQ~ Yup, I have a pedometer. I wouldn't know how many steps I take in a day unless I have one!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #84  
One day at a time

HI again...

FRANCIE... to the good news! Do you guys know when you will go?

MINDEE...forgot to say earlier... to being at 232.8! Take a walking stick or stick with you when you walk. That's what I did last summer when I walked in the wee hours of the morn. It wasn't because I was scared of anyone attacking me...except for a dog. There were a few mornings a dog jumped out and scared the crap out of me...never had to use the stick though, lol.

SUSAN...well, hoping you get the job. Hey, offer to pay Gaby and I bet she will jump on helping with the weeds! I too like working outside...it's therapeutic for me.

HIYA everyone else

Had a little time so thought I would check back. I mowed the back already and man what a mess. It is still soaked from all the rain and there was a corner I couldn't do...not sure if running the lawn mower thru water would hurt it or not...didn't want to find out, lol. Can't believe how wet it still is, ugh! Anywho...

Have a great day!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #85  
I was born this way hey!

Okay well..I'm not sure when we're moving. I know Fonzo is off the ship is Sept..so maybe then?? I really hope nothing changes. I'm so excited now. I hated not knowing where we would be going.

Uh oh..Fonzo just emailed me. Pray that its good..Okay n/m..it was just something silly, lol.

I'm gonna be looking at military housing there while I eat my lunch. I dunno if we'll living in base housing again..but its fun to look at pics and floor plans. My friend Elyse is like 2 hours away from there!! I havent seen her since 2004!!! This is a pic of me & her from high school (of course I made it all pretty, lol)

Old 05-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #86  

Cristina~ Thanks for the bravo! I am more determined now then ever to continue on my exercise regimen that I have been doing! I will have to see if I can find a stick to take with me. The path that I take is usually well lit but there are a few spots that I just worry about someone popping out at me......even when I am pushing the stroller!

Francie~ That is still great news! I will say some prayers that nothing changes!
Old 05-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #87  
One day at a time

Too cute Francie! That's the one on your myspace isn't it? That will be great to be so close to your friend!

You are welcome for the bravo Mindee! You are doing a great job and I am proud of you!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-08-2008 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:23 PM   #88  

Cristina~ thank you so much for those words of encouragement! I asked Tommy if he would be my back bone and to help keep the junk food out of the house and he said that he would. Plus, he told me that when my clothes get too loose......then we will go shopping for new ones!
Old 05-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #89  
kitty Momo

Back again -

Mindee- Thank you dear. I couldn't think of pedometer, I am glad you aren't lame like me by just counting your steps the old fashion way. You will have so much fun shopping for new clothes as you lose!! Sweet that you have the support of Tommy, you are lucky .....a lot of husbands get wierd as their wife loses weight, at least mine did. Hey, did you ever decide on a bike??

Francie - Yeah on Maryland! That will be a nice place to be stationed,a lot of history in that area. Cute picture of you and Elyse! I am glad you aren't as stressed with the whole thing!

Cristina - I use to walk at 5am by myself....lol. Didn't carry nothing but my cell phone. Goes along w/ my leaving my windows and doors open , I guess. haha
I have always loved working in the yard, I miss that now. How are your gift boxes coming along? I keep thinking about that, wish I lived closer to help you. I don't know about the job. My benefits end mid July and I will have a good tax refund on top of that. I just really need a job. lol This month is good though because both fathers have paid child support, helps a ton! I like your new avatar!!

Going to have some red meat for dinner. Been working on Gaby's sweater for the longest time! Can't get that chocolate stain out for the life of me. I bleached her whites so that is ok......*sigh. I am 161 now.I have not hanged the ticker because I am hoping it will go back down soon. Just sooooo frustraing trying to get into the 150's! *&$^@%@*.

Thinking of what to do for the weekend. I can keep Gaby and not see McD or let Gab go w/ her dad and have a date night. What a toss up. I miss McD but I miss Gab too and it is Mothers Day weekend! Have to toss and turn on that some more, I guess.

Twisted my ankle today, felt stupid doing it. lol...Hurts now,,,,,poor me. I guess I can"t walk!!! Darn.

anyway- A HUGE hello to Sassy, Katy, Sue and Grandma Jules!!! We miss you ladies!!

Chat later.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-08-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:24 PM   #90  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~OUch!!! Hope your ankle feels better!!!
Closed Thread